Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, he was so sexy! Moore grabbed hold of him tightly and whimpered. He felt so good on top of her, impaling her so fully!

They enjoyed each others' bodies for several minutes as Tierce continued with smooth, even strokes. Tierce knew he shouldn't be enjoying this. He knew he was just serving Us. And yet, he couldn't help it. Tierce's penis tingled, tensed up, and then he grunted and let go inside of her with all he had. His sperm, mixed in with alien Serum surged into Lieutenant Moore's insides.

Later, as they lay side by side, Moore felt the pain slowly rising. "Sir, what have you done to me?

"I have Infected you," said Tierce, with a slight tone of regret.

"What? Why?" Moore asked, gritting her teeth.

Now that she was Infected, there was no need to hide anything. As the pain subsided, and Moore relaxed during the quiet waiting period, Tierce explained how he had Infected her with an alien virus, and how it was about to take over her brain.

"No," Moore whispered, not even sure she fully believed him. "I can't betray my country!"

"You have a higher authority to answer to now," said Tierce. It felt so good to say it. Were We getting more control over him?

"No," said Moore. "No, I can't, I won't do it. I won't-" And suddenly she grabbed her head and screamed. Raising her arms caused her breasts to jut forward.

Then she turned to Tierce, and gritted her teeth. "Contact," she whispered, obviously with great pain.

"Contact," she said again, fighting within herself.

And then, hunger filled her eyes, and she whispered, "Contact has been made."

Catelyn Moore would fight Us every step of the way. But, as with Anna, in the end, it wouldn't matter. We always got Our way.

********

The following day, Captain Tierce went to his regular rendezvous with Anna again. They had another passionate lovemaking session. At first, thinking of Debbie, Tierce felt guilty about making love to Anna so many times. But then he realized that Anna was the only way to get to Debbie. It was simply a part of what he had to do to get Debbie back. She would understand... wouldn't she?

"Good work," Anna purred into his ear, rubbing his shoulders. "Now we want Captain Lopez."

"Captain Lopez?" said Tierce."She's the brigade intelligence officer. She has access to all the top level ciphers!"

"Yes, we wouldn't want her if she worked in the motor pool," said Anna dryly, smiling, as she toyed with his penis. It was still flaccid, due to its recent usage, but she still had hopes for its rehabilitation.

"I said I would give you some low level people in return for Debbie. That was the deal," said Tierce.

Anna, toying with the head of his male sex organ, smiled as she felt him get stiff again. Good. After a few more manipulations, Anna felt he was erect enough. She mounted him again, and stared down at him defiantly. "There was no deal."

"What?"

"We have your wife. You are complying to keep her safe and Uninfected. That is the only deal there is."

She started to plow up and down on him, her very pregnant belly bouncing around.

Tierce started to object, but Anna wrapped her hands around his head and started to suck out all his objections, all his anger, and all his feelings of betrayal. More of his brain cells most closely affiliated with duty, honor, and loyalty started to shrivel up and die. Each time she had sex with him Tierce became more and more unmoored from his sense of duty and obligation. Before long, Anna had taken her fill, and then, with a series of moans and groans, she smiled as she drained another part of Tierce's body as well.

She smiled down at the good Captain, who was now exhausted at both ends.

Anna gave him a cocky smile "So is it agreed?"

"Yes," said Tierce, feeling mentally and sexually exhausted.

********

The next day Captain Tierce Infected Captain Roberta Sanchez. Captain Sanchez had the highest security clearance on the base, except for the Colonel. Tierce felt a little conflicted about Infecting her, but less so than he had yesterday. He still felt his devotion to the military, but now instead of being a paramount concern, it was a more flexible, a more negotiable interest.

Roberta's military skirt and panties lay on the floor. She was on the couch, her legs spread, the pheromones robbing her of all rational thoughts except her a burning need as Tierce plunged within her. Every time he thrusted he looked into those dark eyes. He imagined those dark eyes being inhabited by alien thoughts, which they surely would be in just a few minutes.

And soon aliens, through her, would have access to all the top secret communications of the military, where the military was being deployed, and what it was doing. We would always be two steps ahead of them. If the military was deployed somewhere, We would know far in advance, and be there waiting for them. Part of Tierce's mind found that very troubling. But another part of his mind, controlled by the Voice, found it arousing, so much so that Tierce found himself climaxing inside of Sanchez rather rapidly. Mixed in with his ejaculate came a solid dose of Us.

After he had Infected Captain Sanchez, he reported back to Anna. "Ah ah ah," she said, covering her ears as he started to speak. "You can't report like that, in uniform." Her bright green eyes sparkled with mischief and delight.

And so Tierce took off his uniform, yet again. But Anna required him to take off all his clothing. Obviously, she was going to take him yet again. As she rubbed her pregnant body against him, he felt his organ responding. And then she whispered in his ear, "We want Captain Suzuki next."

"Suzuki?" said Tierce.

"Is there a problem?" Anna asked, licking his neck.

"Suzuki is the base physician," said Tierce.

"We know that," Anna whispered, rubbing her chest against his. His wiry chest hair felt so good against her nipples! In that way he reminded her of Worth.

"But if Suzuki is Infected, she could Infect the entire base."

"No," said Anna, momentarily kissing him on the lips. "We only want her. She won't Infect anyone," she assured him, nibbling on his ear.

"She won't Infect anyone? You promise?"

"I promise," Anna laughed, kissing his nose.

"And this is it? This is the last one?"

"The last one. The very last one," Anna reassured him. She mounted him now, and started to pole up and down on his shaft.

"After this, you'll let me see Debbie?"

"Yes. Once you do this, you can see Debbie," said Anna, finding it very exciting to talk about Tierce's wife while she was making love to Tierce at the very same moment. Maybe, just maybe, Anna would also let Debbie see Tierce, while she was taking him. Wouldn't that be fun!

Captain Tierce took a deep breath, and nodded. And then he took another deep breath, much more quickly than the last, as Anna moved up and down, just over the tip of the increasingly sensitive head of his organ. She smiled lustfully as she saw the reaction she had evoked. Her eyes delighted in the sensations, and the control she exerted, and above all the conquest. Moving ever more rapidly, she finished him off, even as she continued to drain more of the military devotion from Tierce's brain.

********

Captain Arsala Suzuki was easy to Infect, just like the others. All he had to do was go to her office and request a private meeting. Within moments she was writhing in sexual pleasure on her own examination couch and Tierce was between her legs, spreading the Infection. When it was done, and Suzuki had joined Us, she calmly started to get dressed, putting on her panties and then her military skirt over her extremely sweaty body. Tierce, still admiring her pear shaped Japanese breasts, said to her, "Remember, we have a deal. You're not going to Infect anyone else on the Base, right?"

"Of course," said Captain Suzuki. Even while still topless, she gave him a military salute, to emphasize her dedication. Her breasts bounced around as she saluted him.

As soon as Tierce left, Captain Suzuki summoned her senior staff physicians, one by one. They would be giving checkups to everyone on the base, once she had properly briefed them.

And even Tierce, despite the commitment he had extracted from her, knew it too. He knew it even while he was Infecting her. As he had plunged into Suzuki's tight Japanese-American vagina, he couldn't help thinking of how Suzuki, and by extension her junior doctors, would Infect members of the base one by one. They would call soldiers in for physical exams. He could see them, in his mind's eye, a line of soldiers standing outside her office, patiently waiting to be Infected. And then, one by one, they would emerge from her office, with blank expressions on their faces, still soldiers, but part of a different army.

One that served Us.

Once again, the thought of what he was doing horrified him, but it also excited him, so much so that when he climaxed inside of her, he pulsed especially strongly within her, giving her a double dose of the Serum. And when Suzuki later screamed and grabbed her head, and then thanked him for Infecting her, he found something incredibly erotic about the enormous betrayal he had just committed. Anna's continual draining of his military devotion was slowly but surely having its desired effect.

********

Captain Tierce eagerly looked forward to his next meeting with Anna. He would finally be reunited with Debbie!

But when he came to the hotel room that Anna was occupying, she was alone.

"Where is she?"

"Here," said Anna. She pressed a button on her comm, and a holoimage appeared.

"Michael!" Debbie cried. She looked beautiful, as she always did, but also frightened. That was reassuring, in a way. It meant she hadn't been Infected.

"Debbie!" Tierce yelled.

"Michael, they've taken me prisoner. I'm so scared!" she said, wrapping her arms tightly around herself.

"Don't worry, I'm coming to get you," Tierce cried.

"Do whatever they want, Michael, please. Give them whatever they want!"

"Debbie?"

"Give them what they want, Michael. Please, give them what they want!"

Tierce suddenly realized this was a prerecorded message he was viewing. She couldn't hear him.

As her image faded, he turned to Anna. "You promised to release her!"

"I promised no such thing," said Anna sternly. "I said you could see her. And you have," said Anna smugly, leaning on his shoulder.

"What more do you want?" Tierce raged.

"Oh, you poor boy. Your pleasure has been deferred once again, hasn't it?" She gave him a mocking smile.

"What do you want?" Tierce was too exhausted to fight any more.

Anna looking at him pityingly. "Not much. Just one more thing. One more Infection. The last one. The very last one." She ran a finger playfully up and down his arm.

"Who?" Tierce asked.

"Major Ross," said Anna, tracing his biceps with her fingertips.

"The battalion commander?" said Tierce. "When I agreed to this, you said you only wanted a few low level people. Well now I've given you several privates, the lieutenant in charge of the armory, the base Intelligence officer, and the senior physician. I have totally compromised security on the base!"

"Which is why giving us your commander won't change things one bit," Anna laughed, reaching between his legs to massage his male sex organ. She kissed him on the lips while her hand took liberties with his body. "Fuck me now. Perhaps that will help you decide. It usually does."

This time Anna had Tierce on top. Tierce sensed she wanted him to more actively participate in the acts of adultery he had been committing with her. Tierce undressed and climbed on top of Anna. It was challenging entering her with her large belly. Tierce could feel something, somethings, stirring in there. When she noticed him feeling her belly she laughed. "It's the next generation of mankind," she said, smiling broadly, as she winked at him.

Tierce finally found her vagina, under the folds of her ballooning belly, and found an entry angle that worked for both of them. It was a little like making love to a giant balloon with a small hole in it. Anna's belly rocked back and forth like she was on the high seas as he banged in and out of her. But as Tierce got closer to orgasm, Anna reached out and grabbed his head, and again feasted on his reluctance, on his guilt, and on all his doubts. And when he exploded in her, he was so aroused by her sexy pregnancy that he pulsated especially hard into her, filling her body, which was so incredibly fertile, with a much larger than usual amount of his seed.

When he was done with her, and, more importantly, when Anna was done with him, Tierce agreed to Infect Major Ross.

"But this is really the last one. After this, I want to see my wife. In person," said Tierce.

Anna smiled at his mock fierceness as he completely capitulated to her, yet again. "Once we have your Major, we will be done here, and you will be reunited with your wife. This I promise you."

Seducing Major Joanna Ross was harder than Tierce expected. Not because he didn't have access; he could make an appointment with her at any time. The problem wasn't with her, it was with him. Captain Tierce had a close working relationship with his boss. She respected him. She had even promoted him to Captain. And now he was about to betray her, and the battalion, by Infecting her with an alien virus.

This was a level of betrayal unlike any other. With Us in command of Major Ross, We would be in command of the Battalion. As Battalion Commander, Major Ross could order her troops into a situation where they would be ambushed, or killed by Us, or just as easily put them in a compromising position where the entire battalion could be Infected.

And he, Tierce, would be responsible for it.

He found the thought incredibly alarming... and even more sexually arousing. What had happened to him?

All those sex sessions with Anna, all those mind drainings had finally worn him down. His mind had become so sculpted, so shaped, that he no longer had any real objections to what he was doing. To the contrary, he found it very exciting, in a explicitly sexual way. Anna, and the Voice had seen to that in his conditioning, every time Anna had congratulated him on a job well done.

And so it was with squared shoulders and a massive erection that Major Michael Tierce stepped into Major Ross's office, the latter he sought to hide by adjusting his trousers and covering it up with his Pad. As Tierce entered her office, fortunately she was distracted with her work, but gave him a tight smile. "Hello, Michael," she said casually.

"Major," said Tierce politely.

"What is it, Captain?" said Ross, still not looking at him closely.

Tierce paused.

Infect! If you want to see your wife again, you will Infect!

"Well, don't just stand there, man. Spit it out," Ross snapped.

********

Within ten minutes, Joanna Ross was lying breathless on her couch, while her junior officer was putting his erect organ into her in a most unmilitary-like manner. The couch was narrow, so gaining access was a challenge, but Joanna Ross was so far gone that she didn't resist as he lifted her left leg up into the air to give him a better angle of entry. The heat of the pheromones ensured her willing cooperation.

Tierce felt intensely uncomfortable making love to his commanding officer. After this, everything would be different. He had long known that Major Ross's breasts were large, that had always been obvious. But seeing them through a shirt, supported by a bra, was one thing. Seeing them now, completely nude as she lay on her back, was something entirely different. Her breasts had no firmness to them. They simply ran down her chest, like semi-deflated balloons or runny eggs. Major Ross's regular army bra had given them the illusion of firmness, of cohesion, but now they looked like gelatinous pancakes with nipples on top.

Major Ross gave a hoarse cry as Tierce thrust into her. The Major had long since lost all control, her look of confusion and suspicion melting into pure lust as Tierce had rubbed pheromones into her hands and then her heck and face. She had surrendered completely to him, all her senses focused on the throbbing, pounding cock which was driving her to a shattering climax. Her eyes remained fixed on his, and Tierce could see the look in them of total surrender, total compliance, and it disgusted him. Major Ross had always been the strong one. And now she had been reduced to a whimpering mound of flesh easily, a little too easily, in Tierce's estimation. He could never look at her the same way again. He could never respect her as he once did. His former mentor, who used to fill him with admiration and respect, was now, in his eyes, merely a sex-crazed flabby titty monster who would spread her legs for anyone.

After Tierce finished inside of her, inserting the potent mix of his reproductive fluids and the Serum, he pulled out with a small popping sound. His organ glistened with their combined fluids as he lay with his superior officer on the narrow couch. He looked down at her shiny pussy lips, which had been stretched by their lovemaking.

"That was good," Joanna Ross said lazily. "You were so good.... I never knew. We will have to do it again," she said, snuggling against him.

Tierce curled his lip contemptuously. The Infection hadn't even reached her brain yet. The officer he knew and respected was totally gone. The sex had totally destroyed the professional relationship between them. He stared at her flabby titties. How could he ever take orders from those again?

They lay together until the moment came when she grabbed her head in pain. He put a hand over her mouth so her scream would not alert her orderly outside.

When it was done, Major Ross removed his hand from her mouth. "Contact has been made," she said.

Tierce nodded and released her. They both got dressed quickly and efficiently. "You've done good work, soldier," said Ross. And then she actually saluted him! "I'll put you in for a commendation for this."

A commendation? For which army?

Our army.

"Thank you, Ma'am," said Tierce, his emotions all confused.

"We have been given a message. A message for you." The way the Major, his former mentor, now said 'We', made Tierce shudder. What had he done?

"A message?"

"The message is, We are keeping our bargain with you. You can find your wife in the hotel room where you met Anna."

Tierce was suddenly excited. "Thank you! Thank you so much, Major!"

Captain Michael Tierce rushed back to Anna's hotel room. He expected to find Debbie there.

What he didn't expect was to find Anna there.

Completely nude.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs widely spread. An expression of pure joy was on her face as a woman kneeled between her legs. All Tierce could see was the back of the woman's head. She was a brunette. But he recognized that hair. And he recognized that back....

"Well, look who's here!" Anna cried.

And then the head turned around and it was indeed Debbie, his wife.

"Oh, hello, dear!" She was nude from the waist up. She turned to Anna. "May I?"

"Of course," said Anna.

Debbie got up and flowed into her arms. She hugged and kissed him, even as her lips were smeared in vaginal juices. Tierce, in a daze, hugged her back. He looked past her to Anna's spread legs and glistening labial lips. Had he just seen what he thought he had seen?

"Debbie... what are you doing?"

"Serving Us, dear," she grinned, kissing him again. "Ah, that was so good, I missed you!"