Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 13

Story Info
Ron misses his wife terribly; but she is part of US now.
8.2k words
4.75
3.5k
7
0

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 13

By Gary LM Martin

Everything was different now.

The Earth was conquered. Nearly everyone on the planet was Infected. Those who had avoided sexual seduction got it through the NR-1 vaccine. Those who had avoided the NR-1 Vaccine got it through the Air Loves, as Worth learned they were called.

Those giant pancake creatures had been grown in secret all over the country. The fifteen that were launched that day were only the first wave. Over a period of months, most of the country, and even the world, were blanketed with spores from those pancake creatures. The spores didn't survive long in the atmosphere--not more than a few hours. But when detonated upwind from a major metropolitan area, it did its work most effectively.

By now most of the population had been exposed, one way or another. But still, not everyone was infected. A tiny minority, a fraction of one percent, seemed to be immune to spores. Like Worth was. He didn't know what quirk in his individual genetic makeup had protected him or the others who were spared.

But he did know that he was still vulnerable. Those who were immune to the spores were not immune to Infection by sex or by injection. Worth knew this because he had seen members of the resistance who were immune to the spores get Infected by other means.

That's right, there was a resistance now, lead by small bands of survivors. It was a perilous business, because resistors could be caught and turned at any time, and when turned they would immediately betray their colleagues. That's why they had to stay in small groups, so the number who could be betrayed were quite limited.

The military was under the complete control of the Infected. Not that there was much need for them, given that everyone else was Infected as well.

And that included the White House. President Stone had done a complete turnabout. After warning the population not to take the NR-1 vaccine, the President had declared martial law and was requiring everyone to take it. Government employees, members of the military, local police forces, and students in schools were being inoculated first, whether they liked it or not. It was for the security of the nation, President Stone said, in a national address, surrounded by his wife and senior advisors. Other countries quickly echoed his move.

The media backed this up with a strong campaign every day urging people to be vaccinated; the media portrayed anyone opposed to the vaccine as "alien conspiracy theorists", as mentally ill people who should be institutionalized. And naturally anyone who actually tried to get the word out about the Infection was lumped in the same category.

In short, the aliens were in nearly complete control.

Saoirse ("Sur-sha") McKenna was driving her air car most carefully. Nowadays she always drove very cautiously. Now that most people had been Infected, she didn't want to do anything to draw attention to herself. She had been caught in one of what the media called "freak snowstorms" that was "nothing to be concerned about" in Fairfax County, Virginia where she lived. She seen the people around her shriek and grab their heads, and then suddenly say, "Contact has been made", and act completely different.

But for some reason, it hadn't happen to her. She didn't know why. So Saoirse had learned to blend in. When she went shopping for food, she had the same blank look on her face as they did. When she stood in an elevator with three of the Infected, she acted like nothing was wrong, even as a shiver went down her spine, thinking she could be caught and turned so easily and quickly in such a constrained environment. And at night, when everyone left their homes and went... somewhere, Saoirse turned off all the lights, and didn't make a sound, so no one would know that she was still at home.

But then her car was stopped at what looked like a police checkpoint, and she couldn't back up because there were now cars behind her. She realized she would have to bluff her way through. She took a deep breath. She had done this before.

Saoirse held her breath as the officers approached her.

"I need to see your ID, ma'am," said one of the officers. He was wearing dark glasses. It was impossible to see his expression underneath.

Saoirse pressed a button to send her identification to the officer's datapad. The officer received it, pushed a few buttons on his own datapad, and waited.

"What is this checkpoint for?" she asked, trying to keep her voice light.

The officer looked at her with an unreadable expression. "It's all routine, ma'am."

What was he doing? Was he searching for her name in a database? Did the Infected, who now ran the government, keep a database of who was Infected and who wasn't? That would be too... human. No, they wouldn't resort to such measures, she told herself.

The officer's datapad beeped twice.

"Please step out of the car, Ma'am."

"Why?" said Saoirse. "Have I done something wrong?"

"It's all routine," the officer assured her.

Saoirse looked at the two officers around her, waiting. There were more in the nearby police van. There was no way she could simply drive through, the way ahead was blocked. There was no choice. She had to submit, and try to hope for the best. She opened her car door and stepped out, trying to hide her fear.

"This way, Ma'am," said the officer. He escorted her into the police van.

Inside was a plainclothes detective, looking at a datapad. He looked like a kind man. "Mrs... McKenna?" he said, looking up at her.

"Yes," said Saoirse. She tried to keep from jumping as the door to the van closed behind her. "What's this all about?"

"I'd just like to ask you a few questions," said the detective. He started asking her routine questions. Where did she live? How old was she? Was she married? Where did she work?

As the detective asked these questions, his hand crept forward. Gently, very gently, he started to pat hers. She wanted to draw her hand away, but knew that would reveal her as Uninfected. She hoped that she could endure whatever the man was doing. Perhaps he was just testing her.

But the detective's hand petting grew more intense, and Saoirse felt her pulse started to race. She began to get sexually excited. The man's questions stopped making sense as he started to rub her arms. She started to get very hot. She felt a burning between her legs. The detective rubbed her neck and cheeks, and she felt like she was on fire. She needed some loving, right then and there.

Saoirse was so far gone that she didn't resist as the man took off her skirt or even her panties. "You're quite beautiful, Mrs. McKenna," he noted as he looked at her pubic triangle and firm legs. The detective very casually dropped his pants and lowered his underwear.

"What... what are you doing?" Saoirse mumbled. Her mind felt like it was covered in cotton.

"It's all standard procedure, ma'am," the detective assured her as he spread her legs to give him a better view of her.

Saoirse watched with horror and fascination as the detective's penis slowly started to grow erect as he stared at her vagina hungrily. She was the cause of it, she knew. Her own sexuality was helping to ready the instrument of her own enslavement. She watched the man's penis slowly inflate, slowly pointing more and more upwards, realizing she was watching her own end in slow motion.

Saoirse knew what the detective was going to do, and why he was going to do it, and what would result from that, but she found she couldn't move a muscle. She had such a burning need for sex that her mind was focused on one thing, and one thing only: putting out the flames of desire between her legs. She would be grateful to whoever did it, whatever the reason. Any negative consequences could be dealt with later.

The detective moved to push her knees up to give him an appropriate angle of entry. Saoirse's body was limp and responsive and she didn't resist as he leaned down, aiming his organ of Infection at her lower entrance. In her final seconds of free thought, Saoirse wondered what it would be like. When she became part of Them.

And then, in the very second before the officer was about to effect his entry, there was a sound of a door swinging open, and light streamed in from the back of the van. The detective had his back to it, so he couldn't see who was there.

A new voice said, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but can I pay my parking ticket here?"

The detective turned around, to see a man with a blaster aimed at him. The man fired and the detective fell to the ground, incapacitated. At first Saoirse couldn't see the man clearly, because he was silhouetted against the sunlight. But then he took a step into the van, and much to her surprise, she recognized him.

"I know you," she whispered, her mind still half crazed. She half hoped he would finish what the detective had started. Infected, not Infected, it didn't matter. She spread her legs a bit further, to give him a subtle hint.

But the man didn't seem to notice. "We've got to go," he said. "Here, let me help you." He helped her get her skirt on. There were no time for panties.

Saoirse was in such a daze that she had to be helped out of the van. She saw the stunned bodies of police officers on the ground, and men were running around, shouting. The man who rescued her helped her into an air car, and within moments, they sped off.

Saoirse felt her mind starting to return to her, as the burning between her legs began to fade. "I... I know you," she said again, like a five year old.

"I would think so," said Captain Worth Rogers of the United Survey Service.

********

Worth's resistance cell changed their base of operations on a regular basis. They always had to be on the move. Currently they were using a basement in a small McLean office building.

"Hey Worth, what you got there?" said one of his fellow resistance fighters, as he brought Saoirse into the main room. The young woman, who looked a little like Anna, with her bright red hair and green eyes, attracted some attention.

Worth gave him a dirty look, and took Saoirse into a small room. "Water?" he said.

She nodded.

He got her a cup of water. She sipped it.

"Feeling any better?"

She nodded. "You're... you're..."

"Captain Worth Rogers, at your service, ma'am."

Saoirse's head was clearing now. "The last time I saw you-"

"I was a prisoner, on Kiawah Island."

Her eyes humbly peered into his. "They said you killed my husband Ryan. They said you went crazy with FTL sickness." She closed her eyes as she remembered. "You were babbling about aliens. I ripped you to shreds. Oh my God. I was so terrible to you!"

"No, you weren't."

"Yes, I was," said Saoirse. "You were telling the truth, about all of it, weren't you?"

Worth nodded. "Yes."

"I'm so sorry, Worth. I didn't know," said Saoirse.

"It's ok," said Worth, gently patting her shoulder. "There's no way you could have known."

"I want to know now," said Saoirse. "What really happened to Ryan? What really happened on Planet D?"

Worth bit his lip. He didn't know if Saoirse was strong enough to face the truth. She had just gone through a harrowing ordeal.

"Tell me!" Those green eyes insisted. Green just like Anna's.

Worth told her. He started at the very beginning. He told Saoirse how the Expedition had landed on Planet D, first the Aoife, then the Bellerophon. He told her how Anna got ensnared, got Infected, and how the rest of both crews had become Infected.

"The rest of the crew? All of them?"

"The precise details are not clear," said Worth.

"My husband?"

Worth tried to figure out what to say.

"Worth!"

"Yes," said Worth. "Major Reynolds told me... told me that Commander McKenna was the first one Anna infected."

"The first? Why the first?" Saoirse demanded.

"I don't know," said Worth. "Maybe because Commander McKenna was the minder on the Aoife. We really don't know."

Saoirse got a furious look in her eyes. "I heard Ryan talk about your wife once. He remarked how much she looked like me. Does she, Captain Rogers?"

Worth looked at Saoirse. She had the same red hair, perhaps a bit wavier. The same green eyes the same slender figure, the same large breasts... the main difference seemed to be in the face. Anna's face was a bit more oval shaped, with more prominent cheekbones. But Saoirse could easily have passed for Anna's sister.

"A little," said Worth quietly.

Saoirse's eyes narrowed. "She seduced him. She seduced him because she knew he was attracted to her."

"Now, we can't know that," said Worth.

"Can't we?"

"Saoirse, this virus can make anyone attracted to anyone. You can't blame your husband for that," said Worth.

Saoirse gulped visibly. "Tell me more. After... after Ryan got taken. Did you see him again then, before you left Planet D?" She saw him frown. "You know something! Tell me, Worth! Tell me what you know!"

"I...." Worth took a deep breath. "While I was preparing the Bellerophon for emergency take off, someone suited up, and came to the Bellerophon in a buggy, with a laser cutter. At the time I didn't know who it was, but in retrospect it must have been Ryan." He paused.

"He used the cutter to start disabling the Bellerophon's engines, even as the final countdown was progressing." Worth looked at Saoirse. "He knew the ship was taking off. It would have been announced over everyone's suit radio. Anyone would have noticed the sounds and vibrations of the preflight sequence. And yet he just stood there. When the ship launched, the exhaust must have killed him instantly."

He looked down uncomfortably.

Suddenly, he felt his hand being held strongly. He looked up at those green eyes, those green eyes so much like Anna's.

"You didn't kill him," said Saoirse.

"But-"

"You didn't kill him," Saoirse insisted. "My Ryan would never have stood underneath a space ship that was about to launch. He would never do that. They made him do that. They killed him, Captain Rogers. Not you."

"Thank you," Worth whispered.

Saoirse bit her lip, and paused, considering her words carefully. "I... I can see now that you've gone through an incredibly difficult time. Your wife was taken over by these creatures and used against you. It... It must be very painful for you."

And Worth looked into those green eyes, the ones which again made him think of Anna, and saw compassion and understanding there, and he had to restrain the urge to hug her Saoirse She really did resemble Anna, the same wavy red hair, the same green eyes, the same pert nose. He had to will himself not to be attracted to her.

"Thank you," Worth said again. "But you have suffered too, with Ryan's loss."

Saoirse nodded, biting her lip in an attempt not to break down crying. "I do miss Ryan terribly. But I have some small consolation that he didn't return to Earth and spread this monstrosity like the others." She paused. "How did you happen to find me where you did?"

"We're a resistance group. We resist," said Worth, trying to give a brave smile. "We launch attacks, and do what we can." He looked at Saoirse. Those green eyes! "Mrs. McKenna, you might do better staying with us, for a while. If you like. There is some small safety in numbers."

Saoirse stared at Worth thoughtfully. "I think I will." She paused. "You know, I am a Doctor."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I should have said Doctor McKenna," said Worth.

Saoirse looked chagrined. "That's not what I meant to say. You... you can call me Saoirse, if... if you like."

Worth nodded. "I'd like that. And you can call me Worth."

"Worth." Saoirse smiled, and suddenly Worth felt like a light was shining down on him. Her smile was pure, and warm, but suddenly Worth felt embarrassed, and had to look away. "I'll introduce you to the group," he said. And then he suddenly remembered something. A small detail. "Oh, but before we go back to them, one more thing."

"Yes?"

"In our hurry to leave the scene of the crime, you almost forgot this," said Worth, and he handed Saoirse her panties.

Saoirse only now remembered that Worth had seen her naked in a very compromising position, her legs eagerly spread, her vagina exposed and eager to be filled. She blushed as she stared up at him. "Thank you," she said softly, but her look conveyed more than that.

****************

Ron Harris couldn't give up on Marsha and the kids.

He had been away when it happened, travelling for the government, when the Air Love hit Colorado Springs. When he found out what happened, he immediately called Marsha. She answered, but her affect said it all.

"We are all fine here, dear," said Marsha.

But Ron could see behind her that it appeared to be snowing outside. He knew what that was. He worked for the Department of Defense as a civilian contractor, and had been briefed on the situation. He had looked at Marsha's eyes, and that told him everything.

Ron had broken contact, and gone to ground. A career in naval intelligence helped him to avoid detection and capture. He joined up with Uninfected groups in the Colorado Springs area and committed acts of resistance. Ron helped blow up Infected biochemical facilities, freed prisoners, and sabotaged cocoon production. His efforts were having an effect in reducing the control of the Infected in the Colorado Springs area.

But he never gave up on Marsha. He watched her when she left home. He followed the kids to school, from a distance.

That was violating the top rule he had agreed to when he joined the resistance.

Rule Number One: No mingling with your old life. There was to be no contact with the Infected, no matter whether they were wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, or child.

Ron told himself that he wasn't violating Rule Number One. He wasn't contacting Marsha, not exactly. He was just watching her.

And then the messages began. Marsha started sending him holorecordings.

"Dear, I miss you so much. Why won't you come home?" She was wearing that beautiful yellow dress she knew he liked so much. "There's nothing to be afraid of," said Marsha. "I'm fine, the kids are all fine. We miss you terribly. Jayla keeps asking when you're coming home. She misses her father. Keith asks about you too. You can't believe the stories. Nothing has happened to us. Nothing has changed. We still love you as much as ever. Please come home. I'll make you your favorite pot roast, and everything will be the same as it always was."

Messages like this one started to wear Ron down. He never told anyone he was receiving them. He knew it would violate the Rules. He started watching Marsha more closely; when she went out shopping; when she went to pick up the kids; when she went out with friends. She seemed to lead the same exact life as she had before. Could it be that she was Uninfected?

And then Marsha send him another message, this time with the kids.

"I miss you, Daddy," said Jayla, her big eyes looking sad. She didn't look Infected at all.

"When are you coming home, Dad? Remember when we used to play air ball? I miss that. I miss you," said Keith, looking unhappy.

"They miss you a lot, Ron," said Marsha. "I keep telling them you will come home, but your absence is taking a toll on them. They are starting to wonder if you still love them. If you still love us. I tell them you do."

"Daddy, come home!" Jayla screamed.

That cry haunted Ron as he made his way back to his resistance base.

Ellen Kushner was a friend he had made in the resistance. Ron hadn't told her about the holorecordings, but she could see that something was upsetting him.