Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, Ron? You look awful," Ellen asked.

Ron couldn't hold it in. He broke down, sobbing, and told her.

"Oh, Ron, oh Ron," said Ellen, hugging him while cried. "They're just trying to get to you. Don't you see?"

"They look and sound completely normal," said Ron. "Maybe-"

"There is no maybe," said Ellen. "We know they can act normally. We've seen it before. I know this is hard for you. Did you know that Robert sends me messages too?"

"He does?"

"He begs me to come home. He insists everything is fine. He tells me how much he misses me. It rips my heart apart. But I know I can never go home. You have to know the same thing. Ron," said Ellen. She looked into his eyes. "You know that, don't you? Say it, Ron, say it."

Ron nodded. "I know," he said quietly.

But the holomessages kept coming, and Ron kept watching them. In the next one, Marsha was wearing a low cut dress that showed off her breasts. "Ron, Jack Martin is coming onto me at work. I keep trying to push him away, but he says I'm single now. He says I'm available. And it's getting harder and harder to convince him that he's wrong."

Marsha rubbed a hand over her breasts, and lowered her voice. "Ron, I'm a woman. And women have needs. Just like men. We don't talk about it like you do, but we have them too. It's been two months since I've had the comfort of a man. I need you to come home, Ron. I need you to come home and fuck me. I don't know any other way to say it."

That recording gave Ron a lot of food for thought. It became clear that if he didn't return, that Marsha would eventually let Jack Martin into her bed. Why should he let her do that? It wasn't as if he was dead. He was alive, and just a few miles away from his wife!

But a bigger gap than a few miles separated the two.

The next message from Marsha proved even more startling.

"You've been watching me, haven't you? Sometimes I see someone in the distance, a block or two away, with microbinoculars. That's you, isn't it?" Marsha asked. "Is that what you want to do, Ron? Simply to watch? If that's what you want, I'll put on a show for you."

Marsha slowly slipped off her shirt. Then she removed her bra. Her large breasts sagged, but were still beautiful in his eyes.

Then she took off her pants. She kept the panties on. She started to rub her breasts. "Does this work for you, Ron? You like to watch? So, keep watching now." And she rubbed herself, pleasuring herself, playing with her breasts, rubbing her teats.

"I imagine these are your hands on me, Ron," said Marsha. "I have to close my eyes and do this every night, because you're not here to do this for me." And then Marsha really did close her eyes, and slipped a hand in her panties. Then she started rubbing.

Ron's hand instinctively went into his own pants, and he joined her.

At first, Marsha merely started to breathe more heavily. But as she worked her hand she gasped, and then started to moan. Ron also felt himself getting excited. Before long Marsha had a full blown orgasm, her breasts heaving, her mouth gasping, and Ron didn't last much longer than she did, spraying the console around him only seconds after Marsha's last orgasmic gasp.

"Was that good for you, Ron?" Marsha asked. She held up her hand, the hand she had used. It was glistening with her fluids. "If only you could be here. If only you could see. The fact is you can come home. You can come home at any time. I have a surprise for you."

She sat down on her bed. "I've been talking to Us. We agreed to denature me. That means I can't Infect you. I will still be a part of We, but I will no longer be able to spread Us. I'm having the procedure done tomorrow, Ron. That means you can come back any time you like, and we can be together, and you will never be Infected. It's everything you want, Ron. Everything we want. Please come home. I love you so much."

Ron was breathing heavily even after the recording ended. He had a big decision to make. He went again to talk to Ellen.

"She's lying," said Ellen immediately. "They can't be denatured."

"How do you know that?"

"It doesn't matter," said Ellen. "She's lying to you."

"But what if she isn't? What if she's telling the truth, and we can be together again? Why would she lie?" Ron asked.

"Look around you, Ron. How many successful raids have we conducted in the past month? How many cocoon labs and Air Love facilities have we put out of commission? How many prisoners have we rescued? They're beginning to feel the effect, and they're using you to get to us."

Ron frowned. "I suppose you're right."

"I'm sure I am. Now promise me again that you're not going to go to her."

Ron kept frowning.

"Ron!"

"I promise," said Ron.

Ellen looked him in the eyes, trying to appraise his truthfulness. "Good. I would hate to have to tell the Committee that you're... involved in a past life. I like you too much to do that, Ron."

Ron nodded, but said nothing more.

********

Two days later, while Ron was watching Marsha go shopping, he was startled when someone behind him said, "Hello, Ron."

Ron turned, ready to bolt. He saw Marsha's best friend, Sabrina Culberson. He saw the look in her eyes. She was Infected too.

"There's no need to run," said Sabrina. "Look around. Is there anyone else paying the slightest attention to us?"

Ron looked around. No one was.

"How did you find me?" he asked.

"You've been watching Marsha. It's not a state secret," said Sabrina.

"What do you want?" Ron asked.

"For you to go home to your wife," said Sabrina. "She misses you."

"I can't," said Ron.

"She's been denatured. I went with her when she had it done. I assure you, she can't Infect you."

Ron tried to speak but no words came out.

"What is it, Ron that you fear so much?" Sabrina asked. "Do you think this is a trap, to Infect you? We could have taken you many times before. We could take you right now. Do you think this is some elaborate trick to get to members of your so-called resistance? Your resistance is a minor irritant, nothing more. We barely notice them. I know it's noble to think of yourself as a heroic freedom fighter, Ron, but the fact is, you're simply not that important. That's why I'm here now, instead of a capture team."

Ron tried to process this.

"If you don't go home, you know what will happen. Marsha loves you, but she's also a woman, Ron. A woman with needs. Sooner or later she will give in to Jack Martin. He will take your place. And your children will be raised by a strange man who will end up calling him Daddy. Is that what you want?"

Ron shook his head.

"Then go home, man. Go to your wife and children. There's nothing to fear, I promise you."

Ron looked at Sabrina. "I won't be Infected?"

"For the last time, no."

"They won't try to hunt down the others?"

"They're just not that important," Sabrina repeated.

"Let me think about it," said Ron.

"All right," said Sabrina. "One last thing. Before you go... can I give you a hug?"

Ron looked hard at her. She was Infected, anything could happen. But she looked so sincere. He nodded.

Sabrina reached over, and gave him a reassuring hug. He felt her pressure against him. It felt good. It felt normal. And then she pulled back. "There," she said, looking him in the eye. "Now, did you get Infected?"

Ron shook his head.

"Did I steal all your little secrets?"

Ron shook his head again, feeling embarrassed.

"Then go home to your wife and kids, Ron. Go home now."

Ron nodded dumbly.

*********

Ron tossed and turned that night. He didn't talk to Ellen because he knew what she would say. Everything Ellen had warned him about made sense, but yet there was now the evidence provided by his own eyes. Sabrina seemed so sincere. And so did Marsha.

The next day was Saturday. Without even deciding that he had decided, Ron got up, went to his air car, and drove home. He entered through the front door.

"In the kitchen, dear," came a welcoming voice.

Marsha was making breakfast for the kids.

"Daddy!" Kayla screamed and she ran to hug him. He lifted her up in his arms. Keith ran in and hugged his waist."Dad, you're back!"

Ron laughed. "It's good to see you!"

"Don't I get a hello too?"

Even in an apron, Marsha looked stunning, her large breasts creating wonderful curves all over the place. With only the slightest hesitation, he reached over and hugged her. Then they kissed.

Marsha looked appraisingly at him. "Did you feel any pain? Did you feel any pheromones?"

"No," said Ron.

"That's because I've been denatured." She looked at him and saw the surprise, and the happiness in his eyes.

********

They spent the day in the park, having a family picnic. It was the best time Ron had had since... he didn't know how long. Ron felt like such a fool for having stayed away so long. Maybe this Infection wasn't as severe as people thought. Marsha was smiling and laughing with him the entire day. She was exactly like he remembered. And the kids were playing and acting normally. Perfectly normal.

And then they went home, and Marsha cooked him a fabulous dinner. Pot roast, his favorite. And then, after they put the kids to bed, Marsha gave him a sly look, took his hand, and pulled him upstairs to the master bedroom. Ron did not resist.

When they got to the bedroom, Marsha kissed him, and touched him all over. He didn't feel any of the dizzying effects of the pheromones. None were needed. This was his wife and he loved her very much. They undressed each other and kissed and hugged and touched and petted. Ron must have spent nearly a half hour just playing with her magnificent breasts. And then, when the time came, Marsha lay back and spread her legs at the knees and gave him a wide smile.

Ron got between his legs and raised himself up. He was about to put himself in her, but paused.

"What's wrong, dear?" said Marsha. She was so beautiful. What could possibly be wrong?

Nothing was wrong. It was all silly apprehension.

Ron slid easily and wonderfully into Marsha's vagina. The warmth of her insides wrapped around his penis felt glorious. She smiled at him. He smiled back.

Ron started to work himself in and out of her. They held hands, and stared each other in the eyes. It was their most intimate lovemaking ever. He was her husband and she was his wife, and it was the way it always was, the way it always should be. Marsha smiled encouragingly as Ron worked her over.

Ron loved her tightness and wetness. But soon, there was a new sensation. A kind of... burning. In his penis.

"I'm feeling something," Ron whispered.

"It's nothing, dear," said Marsha. She wrapped her legs around his back, her arms around his broad shoulders. "Keep going."

Ron thrusted in and out again, but the burning in his penis grew more intense.

"Something's wrong," said Ron.

"It's just the remnants of the denaturing. Nothing to worry about." She smiled. That smile kept him going, despite the discomfort. When he finally climaxed inside her, despite the burning, Marsha climaxed too, but for a totally different reason.

Ron pulled out and lay next to his wife. The burning feeling was spreading up his chest. "Are you sure this is just a remnant?" he asked.

"Of course, dear," said Marsha. She looked so sexy, lying next to him like that with her groin wet from their combined juices, her breasts glistening with their sweat, her eyes shining in tremendous satisfaction.

The pain went away. Ron started to feel confused and lazy. He lay next to Marsha as she idly rubbed him fondly all over his body. Then, some minutes later, he started to feel a throbbing pain in his head. He cried out.

"There, there, it's all right, it's all over now," said Marsha, and then it was.

Ron looked at her. "Contact has been made."

"Yes, it has," Marsha said, looking and feeling satisfied. "It's good to finally have you home, dear. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," said Ron.

Marsha smiled at him. "Now, can you tell us the location of your resistance group?"

"Are you going to Infect them?" Ron was a member of We now, but he still had residual loyalty to the organization he was a member of, had been a loyal member of, just five minutes ago. He didn't want to see Ellen Infected.

"There's nothing to worry about," said Marsha, sliding a hand between his legs. "We just want to keep an eye on them. No one will be Infected."

"Not even Ellen?"

"Not even Ellen," Marsha assured him.

Ron nodded, and gave her an address. She kissed him, and thanked him, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Marsha put in a holocall to Survey Service Command in Alexandria, Virginia.

"Well hello again," said Marsha. "I'm just calling to thank you, and tell you that everything worked out exactly as you said it would."

"That's good to hear," said the woman on the other end of the conversation.

"I have just one question," said Marsha. "How did you know exactly what to say? How did you know exactly what I needed to do to win Ron back?"

"I know men," came the reply from Anna Rogers, looking smug. "I have a man problem of my own. A stubborn man. But he's coming around. He's going to be with Us, sooner than he knows. I'm glad I was able to help you deal with this resistance group. They've caused enough trouble for us. I take it your Ron is happy now?"

"Very," said Marsha. "We are all happy being Us."

"Aren't We all? Thanks!" said Anna, signing off.

********

"Worth, I have some incredible news."

Anna was wearing a tight white shirt which accentuated her breasts, and equally tight white pants that left nothing to the imagination.

"I've been talking to Us, and I persuaded them to denature me this very morning," said Anna. "Do you know what that means? I'm no longer able to Infect people. I can't Infect you anymore." She paused, and looked the camera straight in the eye. "I won't lie to you. I am still a member of Us, but now you have absolutely nothing to fear. As of this minute, it is perfectly safe for you to come to me, and to do anything with me. Anything at all," she added, spreading her legs suggestively, as she gave him a sexy grin.

"Worth, I have a confession to make. I haven't been with a man in over a year. Not since I got back from Planet D. Tom Faraday has made it as plain as day that he wants me, but I turned him down repeatedly. Do you know why, Worth? Because you're my husband." Anna started to slowly rub her breasts in a circular motion through her shirt. The motion of her hand caught Worth's attention, as the shape of her breasts started to flatten and expand in a visually pleasing way.

Anna smiled, as if she somehow knew the effect it was having on him. "But I'm also a woman. And women have needs, Worth. And my needs haven't been filled in such a long, long time. I've had men, many men, who have offered to please me, but each time I turn them down, it keeps getting harder and harder to say no. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm still married. Worth, but am I? Doesn't my longstanding faithfulness entitle me to some kind of reward?"

Anna looked imploringly at him, licking her bright red lips. "And what about you, Worth? Have you been faithful to me? Have you missed the touch of a woman? It must be torture for you, to be without the comforting touch of a woman, of my touch, which I know you love so well. The torture can end, Worth, but only if you let it end. We can be together again."

Anna dropped to a half whisper. "Worth, think of the implications of this. Now we can have kids. Children, Worth, of our own, children who won't be Infected. That's what we've been wanting for years, Worth. We never found the right time, Worth. Well, this is the right time. This is the last chance we might ever have. I want a baby, Worth. I want you to put a baby into me. I don't know any other way of saying it more directly than that."

The hand that had been rubbing her breasts moved down to the crotch of her tight white pants. She started rubbing the seam that went straight down between her legs, showing no shame.

And as she did that, she looked directly into the camera. "Worth, I know my cycle," she half-whispered, almost confidentially. "I'm about to start ovulating, Worth. Do you know what that means? I'm fertile. It's my time. I can feel it." Her hand continued to rub the seam of her crotch, for emphasis. "This is the time to make a baby, Worth. It's what we always dreamed about. Please, Worth, please come in. You won't be harmed. I need you. I want you. Just think, if you were here with me, you could put a baby into me right now. If you're still my husband, if you still love me, you can't say no. I miss you terribly. Worth, I'm waiting for you. In terrible, terrible need." She lifted her hands, outstretched, as if she were reaching for him, and he thought he saw tears in her eyes.

The image of Anna, still reaching out for him with that longing, sad look, slowly faded.

Worth was in turmoil. Anna needed him. He needed Anna. She was clearly in pain. So was he. He had to go to her.

"No!"

Worth practically jumped out of his chair. He turned, and saw none other than Saoirse McKenna standing behind him, her eyes ablaze. What was she doing here?

"I followed you," Saoirse said quietly. "I can get the sense when you are about to drive off to the middle of nowhere to let yourself be tempted by... by her," said Saoirse. She couldn't say the word. She couldn't say 'wife', as if the bonds it implied would drive Worth into Anna's arms.

"I can be with her," Worth whispered. "It's safe now. I can be with Anna."

"It's a lie, Worth."

"She won't Infect me."

"It's a lie, Worth!" Saoirse said again, this time louder.

"We can have kids!"

"It's everything you want to hear, you stupid fool!" Saoirse shouted.

And it was. For weeks Worth had been having vivid dreams of Anna, of having wild, passionate lovemaking sessions with her. But over the past two weeks, however, the dreams had subtly changed. Now in his dreams Worth actually impregnated Anna. One moment he was having hot sex with her, and the next he was seeing the results, months later, as Anna's belly grew big and wide, with Anna looking supremely pleased and content.

In his dreams she was naked even when pregnant, giving him knowing looks as she pressed him to feel her belly. "Feel the baby kicking, Worth," she would say, putting his hand there.

"She's ours, Worth, yours and mine," Anna would say, staring up at him with those hypnotic green eyes. "The baby we have always wanted." And then, even heavily pregnant, she would press him to make love to her again, and he would mount her, and enjoy seeing her belly move back and forth as he banged her.

And now, by coincidence, Anna was talking about having children. Or could this really be a coincidence? But the effect of having these arousing dreams had mentally opened Worth up to the possibility of impregnating her. It would be great. He would love it. They could do it together. Why not?

"It's just another trap, Worth," Saoirse said desperately. "They're messing with your mind! They know your vulnerability. Her. And they are using her to get to you!"

Worth thought about it, and realized it just didn't matter. His mind was made up. He just needed Anna too badly. Saoirse saw it in his face. Or maybe she saw it in his mind.

"You're going to her, aren't you?" Saoirse demanded.

Worth said nothing, which spoke volumes. She gave him a hard gaze.

"You can't, Worth, you simply can't," said Saoirse.

"Why not?" said Worth. "Anna meant everything to me. What else do I have in life? What else do I have to live for?"