Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question hung out there for a moment.

And then Saoirse boldly said, "Me."

Worth felt a jolt of electricity go through him as Saoirse took one of his hands, and started to rub it.

Just like an Infected would do.

She stared at him, with those green eyes, and started to knead his right hand. Worth started to feel excited. Was he feeling the effects of the pheromone? Was Saoirse Infected?

And then Saoirse took his other hand, and started to rub it too.

Worth started to get more aroused. It was like he was being pumped with the pheromone. What was happening to him?

And then Saoirse stood up, and, looking him in the eye, started to rub his cheek and face. As if she were rubbing pheromones into it.

Worth knew he should stop her, but those green eyes sapped his energy. They were so much like Anna's. He felt powerless to resist.

And then Saoirse leaned forward, and gave him a passionate kiss. He felt the supreme softness of her lips. His mind started to cloud, as if he were under the influence of the pheromone.

Worth didn't resist as Saoirse took off his shirt. She started to rub his body with her soft hands. They paused frequently to kiss.

Saoirse gave him a meaningful glance, and then down to her own clothes. Worth slowly took off her shirt and bra, and touched her all over. She felt marvelous. Saoirse had large, heavy breasts that were simply gorgeous. They finished disrobing, and lay on a discarded blanket on the ground.

Worth felt Saoirse's soft breasts pressing against his chest. They were a little larger than Anna's, and more teardrop shaped rather than round. Saoirse's hair, and eyes, looked almost exactly like Anna's. Her lips were a little more curved, and her cheeks were a little more lower set, but she easily could have been Anna's sister.

"I'm not her," Saoirse whispered, as if she sensed his thoughts. She kissed him. "You're with me, Worth, not her."

Worth, embarrassed, realized she was right. He looked at her in a new way, appreciating her for who she was. He kissed her right back as strongly as she kissed him. Their bodies rubbed together. Saoirse liked the feeling of his firm chest against her breasts. His wiry chest hair excited her nipples. And when he reached over and started petting her, she loved the feeling of his hands on her breasts, the way he teased them with fleeting caresses and gentle touches.

While Worth was fascinated with her breasts, Saoirse snaked her hand down to touch his male sex organ for the very first time. She was pleased to find it already semi-hard. Saoirse touched it lightly, tracing the lines of it, and that got Worth's attention. Then she started to stroke it, ever so slightly, with her fingertips, running up and down its length. And then, as things progressed, she grasped it firmly in her fist, moving her hand up and down, up and down, and she felt it tighten nicely.

Worth loved every moment of her touch. He was wild with excitement, and felt ready to enter her. He tried to lie Saoirse back and move between her legs, but she stopped him.

"No," Saoirse growled, shaking her head. "Not our first time. The first time, I will be in charge." For some reason, it was important to her. Saoirse pushed Worth back so that he was lying down. He complied, as if he were befuddled by the pheromone. She climbed on top of him, squatting over his stiff organ, and lined up her nether lips next to it, and prepared to effect his entry.

Was Saoirse Infected? Was she about to Infect him? For some reason, neither of these thoughts was foremost in Worth's mind. Instead, he was just awestruck by her tremendous beauty.

At that moment, before she effected his entry, Worth spoke. "Wait! Just for a second!"

"Why?" Saoirse asked, as she perched above him. Saoirse's triangle of red pubic hair was so sexy. Her vaginal lips were pink and moist and vividly framed her love hole which was lined up over his penis. Higher up he saw her heavy breasts pointed down at him, and above that he saw her face, her green eyes, so beautifully filled with lust and hungering, framed by her wavy red hair which spilled onto her sexy bare shoulders.

Worth looked up at her and whispered. "I just want to look at you, so I can remember this moment forever. You... You're so beautiful, Saoirse!" Worth's eyes were full of lust, and... something else? Love?

Saoirse blushed mightily. No one had said that to her, not since... not since Ryan.

Carefully, ever so carefully, Saoirse lifted herself higher in a very ladylike manner, and grabbed and aimed his member and inserted it into her. She glided down on him ever so slowly, gasping with every inch as she settled down on him. Soon Worth's member disappeared entirely, completely inside of her, as her red pubic hair pressed against his brown pubis.

Saoirse enjoyed the expression of wonderment on Worth's face as he felt the slick insides of her vagina and she his erect rod of love. It had been so long, for both of them. They stared at each other with intense realization of each other's tremendous joy.

And then Saoirse started to slow move up, ever so slowly. Worth exhaled heavily. Then she moved down again, equally slowly. She loved the reaction on his face as she moved on him. Saoirse was already lubricating, and she moved slowly and easily as if it were the most natural thing in the world. As if they had been made for each other. Their parts fit together so perfectly, as if they were a couple who had been doing it together for years.

Saoirse leaned forward over Worth's face and was rewarded with a feverish kiss, which made her nipples tingle with joy as she gave as good as she got. But even while they kissed, Saoirse maintained the pace over his penis, slowly going up, slowly going down, controlling the pace, allowing her to savor every inch of movement.

And then a point was reached where Worth said, "Faster, Saoirse, I need it, please." And Saoirse, taking pity on his need to release, and feeling her own primal urges pressing, responded. She started moving stronger and faster. Saoirse was so wet now that he was moving inside of her almost without friction. She could see Worth was getting closer and closer to the edge. Their hands were clasped together. Her nipples were aching. Her chest was flush with arousal.

And then, Worth gasped and joyously fell over the edge, letting go inside of her with all he had, crying "Saoirse!" as his body grew stiff and his penis filled her with his reproductive fluids. As Saoirse felt Worth ejaculate inside her vagina, filling her with rope after rope of his sticky seed, the fact that he said her name, not Anna's, the fact that he was coming inside of her, and not his wife, made Saoirse feel very feminine, and very powerful. Her pleasure hit her like a wave and took her over the edge, gasping as she climaxed on Worth's throbbing tool.

And then they collapsed into each others' arms and time left them.