Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie bit her lip and looked troubled.

"Frightened?"

She nodded. "A bit."

"Don't be."

She paused. "Will... will I have to have sex with you again?"

Jack raised an eyebrow. "Will you want to?"

Maggie averted her eyes. "No, of course not, but... if I had to, to protect my girls, I... I suppose I could."

"To protect your girls. Of course." Jack gave a broad grin. He knew what she really meant. She was attracted to him! And Maggie hadn't even joined Us yet. "Come here, you." They hugged, and the hug turned into a kiss, and then-

"No!" Anson cried, sitting up abruptly, discovering that he could suddenly sit up. Whatever had held him down was no longer in effect.

Gretchen sat up at his side with a tired smile. "Your rage is intoxicating, Anson. I wish I could absorb more from you, but I think I've reached my limit for the day," she said, wiping sweat off her brow. Her erect nippled breasts were coated with sweat.

Suddenly in the other room Maggie stiffened, grabbed her head, and cried out.

"Noooo!" Anson cried. "Maggie!"

Maggie blinked a bit. Then she said, "Contact has been made."

"Indeed it has," Jack grinned, rubbing her gently. "How do you feel now?"

"I... I...." she blinked rapidly. "I have become part of Us." She looked at Jack with new eyes. "Thank you!" she cried. Maggie started to kiss Jack rapidly, grinding her body against him.

Jack chuckled as he kissed her back. He spoke between kisses. "Your husband is still watching us. Don't you care?"

"No," said Maggie, her conscience suddenly as free as a bird. Her eyes were shining as she grounded her pubis against him, all in an effort to draw him into her. "Make love to me, Jack. I want to feel you inside me again. I want to feel Us."

"No!" Anson cried again. "No, Maggie!" he screamed. He watched helplessly as Jack inserted himself into his wife and began the ritual of lovemaking yet again.

"It seems Maggie has taken a fancy to Jack," Gretchen grinned, as she ran a lazy hand over her stretched cunt lips.

"You did this! You bitch!" Anson cried.

"Yes, I did." Gretchen got up off the couch in a very slow, lazy motion like a woman who had just run a mile and enjoyed every minute of it. She looked incredibly pleased as she dabbed her well toned face and body with a fluffy blue towel. As she reached out with her mind again, Gretchen clutched her bosom with one hand. "Ooooh. Anson! Your rage! It's the like the gift that keeps giving!" She moved her other hand between her folds and started rubbing rapidly, shamelessly masturbating herself in front of him even as she winked at him seductively. As her hand moved more and more rapidly she licked her lips and stared at Anson with real need, real desire in a way that made Anson feel incredibly uncomfortable, but also incredibly wanted.

And then, before Anson's eyes, Gretchen came a second time! Physical contact was no longer necessary; Anson's pure, sweet rage was enough to send her over the edge. Her body bucked about in such a sexy way, her eyes wide, her mouth open, her body jerking around as if she were a little rag doll on a string.

As Anson watched her recover from her second orgasm of the day, her athletic bell shaped breasts heaving, her face flush with color and her lips gasping, he felt himself shamefully stiffening again.

Gretchen noticed, of course. She reached down and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You were so wonderful. I just know we're going to be perfect lovers." She gave a slight nod, and an assistant entered the room."Dress him, and take him back to his pen." She turned to him. "You were so good, Anson. I can't wait until our next session."

********

"Rage," said Gretchen.

"Lust," said Yung Suk Ho.

They were in a bathtub together. Yung Suk was facing Gretchen, her arms around Gretchen's back, her legs around Gretchen's waist.

"Lust is positive," said Yung Suk. "It is so sweet, so tasty."

"But we have tasted lust hundreds of times. Haven't you gotten tired of so much sweetness?" Gretchen asked.

"I never get tired of sweetness," said Yung Suk. She leaned forward and gave Gretchen a wet kiss. They grinded their lips together in silence for a moment. When Yung Suk pulled back, she said, "Where was I? Yes. The negative emotions. Rage is so bitter."

"Bitter, yes," said Gretchen philosophically, as she fondled one of Yung Suk's small but perky Chinese American breasts. "But strong, and powerful. The new subject, Anson Williams, gave me such a strong mental orgasm. It was like nothing I've ever felt. I felt his anger when he saw his wife violated, when he saw her brought into Us. His immense rage. His feelings of betrayal, of helplessness. It's so many layers of mental anguish in one thick, juicy emotional sandwich. It's like an orchestra of taste."

"There are different varieties of lust too," said Yung Suk. "Oh!" she said, as Gretchen squeezed one of her teats.

"I think we just found one." Gretchen said, as Yung Suk's tit grew before her eyes.

Yung Suk laughed and playfully splashed her with water. "But lust can also tap into love, and physical hungering. Love and physical hungering can be so powerful, so addictive."

"That's true," said Gretchen. "But it's nice to feel something new."

"You just like the dark emotions," said Yung Suk.

"Anger makes my nipples hard. Rage makes me wet between the legs. I don't deny it," said Gretchen. She gave a sultry smile. "It makes me hotter than anything I've ever felt."

"Well, now that you've Infected his wife, what more can you do?" Yung Suk asked.

Gretchen smiled. "Anson has three sexually mature daughters. We've only just begun."