Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 21

Story Info
Gretchen seduces Anson while older daughter beds younger one.
7.6k words
4.43
7.6k
12
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alien Mind Control From Planet P

Chapter 21

By Gary LM Martin

Two days later, Anson was brought back to Gretchen's office.

"Anson!" She flowed into his arm sand kissed him like a long lost lover. Gretchen frowned at his tepid response. "You can do better than that, Anson. Kiss me like you mean it." Those dark eyes were so demanding, and wouldn't be denied.

Anson grimaced, but when he felt those warm, plush lips pressed against him again, he actually found himself kissing he back. "I hate you," he said, after he pulled back.

But instead of being angry, Gretchen smiled and ran a gloved hand over his chest. "I know. I feel it in here," she said, tapping her chest. "It excites me." Her long eyelashes fluttered at him. "Take off your clothes, Anson."

Gretchen put her gloved hands on her hips and stared at him. The first time she had used her ESPer powers to force him to undress; the second time she had started out using her powers to give him a hint of the alternative; but now she didn't use her powers at all. She just stared at him... and waited.

Anson stared back at her and realized he had no alternative. If he refused, she would take control of his body. He slowly started to undress, glaring at her. Gretchen smiled as he unbuttoned his shirt and glared at her. She literally bathed in his anger. Anson's training was making excellent progress. Now he was getting undressed on his own.

But Anson noticed that unlike last time Gretchen was not getting undressed. He frowned at her, but she just gave him a mysterious smile.

Once Anson was naked he realized the power imbalance. He was nude and Gretchen was still fully clothed. He felt helpless and vulnerable as Gretchen put a finger in her mouth and smiled at him. "Not bad, Anson," she said approvingly. "But you haven't taken off my clothes yet."

Anson's eyes shot upwards. "You want me to undress you too?"

Gretchen nodded. "That's the proper role of a footman, isn't it?"

Anson shook his head. "I will never be your footman."

Gretchen slowly walked around Anson in a circle. "You undress before my eyes. You stand here naked. You are about to give your body to me... again," she said, her hard black eyes staring into his. "You are going to become my footman, Anson. Soon you will want it more than anything. You will beg and plead for it, and the happiest moment in your life will be when I grant your wish."

"You're mad," said Anson.

Gretchen matched glares with him for a long moment. He felt the tremendous power behind them. Tension built in the air. What would Gretchen, with her tremendous ESPer powers, do to him? Anson felt his body stiffening up.

And then Gretchen burst out laughing. She put a slender hand on his bare shoulder. "Oh really, Anson," she said, all smiles. "I am enjoying you so much!"

Anson blushed and felt his nipples tingling again.

Her smile grew broader, as if she knew. She put a playful gloved hand on his shoulder. "Now stop stalling and take off my clothes."

She looked at him expectantly. She could see the wheels turning in his mind. She used her ESPer powers to give him a tug, just the slightest tug. That was all that was needed. She smiled as she saw Anson start to pull off one of her long leather gloves.

"You started with the gloves? An interesting choice," said Gretchen. "I know you find them sexy."

Anson tried not to stare at Gretchen's irritating grin as he pulled off one long leather glove and then the other. After he pulled off the second glove he found himself still holding her hand, he didn't know why.

Those dark eyes bore into him. Kiss it, Anson. Kiss it. You know you want to.

Anson made a face, and reached down and kissed her hand. He hadn't been forced into it; truthfully, he didn't know why he did it. But when Gretchen's smile grew broader, his heart lept.

"You're so romantic!" Gretchen squeaked, and for a moment she seemed like a young girl and not an alien dominatrix. "Now remove the rest of my clothes, Anson."

Anson undid the clasps on her silky blouse. Gretchen's smile grew broader as Anson opened her shirt.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Gretchen said in a low voice, as she spread her arms and let Anson take off her shirt.

"No," said Anson.

"Of course you are," said Gretchen, with total assurance in her tone. Her shirt removed, Anson tried to get behind her, but Gretchen turned with him so he couldn't. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Trying to get behind you to remove your bra," said Anson gruffly. It was bad enough having to do it; talking about it somehow made it even worse.

"You can do it while I'm facing you," said Gretchen.

"How?" said Anson.

"Figure it out," Gretchen grinned.

It didn't take much calculation. Anson knew what she wanted. In order to open the clasp on her back, he would have to hug her tightly in front in order to get his arms around her to reach it.

Gretchen had already had sexual intercourse twice with Anson, but that had been different. He had been a captive, frozen on her couch by her ESPer powers, and unable to resist. This time he was the one initiating, however reluctantly, and Gretchen was enjoying every moment of it.

Anson looked at her large breasts encased in a lace black bra. They looked gorgeous.

"Why thank you, Anson. But shouldn't you be getting to work?" Gretchen smiled.

Anson leaned forward and felt his bare chest pressing against the flimsy lacy bra. He felt the warmth and softness of her breasts as he reached around her for her bra clasp. Her breasts felt so warm, so inviting, that in any other circumstance he would have found this terribly, terribly arousing.

I'm a married man and she's my torturer, Anson had to remind himself. They were face to face and Gretchen's smile was laced with smugness and delight as he worked the strap behind her.

And then Gretchen's bra sprang open and Anson pulled it off of her. He blushed as he saw the pleased smile on Gretchen's face as her breasts were freed. They looked so large, so firm, so very suckable.

"And they are, Anson! And thank you for noticing!" She gave him a seductive look. "But you're getting ahead of yourself. That's for a later lesson," Gretchen smiled. "Now do my skirt!"

Anson found himself bending downward slightly to remove her skirt. As it came off, Gretchen's shiny black pantyhose and brown panties were revealed. The panties were made of an especially silky, shiny material. Gretchen leaned against the edge of her desk and gracefully lifted one leg like a dancer. As she leaned forwards her heavy breasts sloped down on her chest and she smiled at him seductively.

Anson pulled the pantyhose off one leg and then another. As he did he found himself captivated by Gretchen's eyes and her smile. Somehow the act of removing her pantyhose felt more erotic than when they had been having sex on the couch. The act of being made to undress her excited both of them terribly.

And then all that was left was her panties. Gretchen hooked her thumbs into them and gave him a sexy smile. "Come now, Anson. The moment you've been most waiting for."

And so Anson stood in front of Gretchen and pulled down her panties. Her dark brown pubic bush was in direct contrast to her red hair on top of her head, but still looked very sexy.

"Good," said Gretchen. "Only next time, you will not be so hesitant and undress me promptly. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Anson found himself saying.

"You enjoyed this, didn't you?"

"No!"

Gretchen put her hands on her naked hips. "Then why are you erect?"

Anson was erect. It had happened sometime while he had been undressing her. "I don't know."

"I don't know!" Gretchen repeated, in a mock parody of his voice.

Despite himself, Anson almost cracked a smile. He quickly looked away. Gretchen immediately lifted his chin and stared into his eyes.

I got you, Anson!

She stared at him for a long moment to make it sink in. "Now lie on your back on the couch and get ready for this session."

This session. Anson knew something terrible was about to happen, to him and his family. Was he really going to cooperate with it? Even as he debated whether to obey he found himself lying down on the couch, his prominent erection sticking up shamefully.

Gretchen looked at him with great satisfaction. "Good," she said, tracing a hand over his body. "You are learning to obey. Very good."

Anson glared at her. "What do you have in store for me today? Are you going to have that man use Shelley or Audrey?"

"No one is being used, Anson. Except you, of course," said Gretchen, putting her hands on her backside. She smiled as she saw Anson stare at her well rounded ass. "And no man will touch your precious Shelley or Audrey. I promise. So set your mind at ease." But her wicked smile did the exact opposite.

********

It had been two days since Natalie had walked through the door with Maggie and Yung Suk Ho. Two days and she hadn't returned.

Shelley and Audrey were all alone, and they feared the worst. The guard who brought them food wouldn't tell them anything.

And then, two mornings later, the cell door opened, but there was no guard. It was Maggie and Natalie.

"Hello, dears!" Maggie cried, and she reached out and gave Shelley a big hug before she could react, while Natalie embraced Audrey.

"Nat!" said Audrey. "Are you all right?"

"Better than all right," said Natalie, in a deep, musical voice as she hugged her sister.

Audrey stiffened and pulled back. Natalie looked rested and tanned. Her hair was perfectly shampooed and combed, she was wearing dark eye shadow and bright red lipstick, and there was a light shining in her eyes.

"Nat... you're one of them," said Shelley.

"One of Us, dear," said Maggie. "As you soon will be."

"No!" said Audrey.

"Yes," said Maggie. "Dears, we've come to take Shelley to join Us." She saw the horrified expression on Audrey's face. "Don't worry, dear. Your turn will come."

"Mom, I don't want a turn," said Audrey. "This may surprise you, but I don't want an alien virus in my head controlling me!"

"Oh, but if you only knew how good it felt," said Maggie, taking Audrey by the arm. Her eyes had an alien glint to them. "The feeling of surrendering your mind, your body, even your cunt... of losing control... it feels so good, Audrey. It all feels so good."

Audrey looked totally shocked. Her mother, her dear mother, has become something else. With her dark makeup and shiny eyes she had the face of a stranger.

Shelley suddenly realized there were no guards at the door. "Mom, is there anyone else out in the hallway?"

"No, not that I know of," said Maggie.

"Then let's get out of here, let's escape!" Shelley cried.

"I'm sorry," said Maggie. "We can't allow that. You have to come with Us now, Shelley."

They had no choice. Audrey looked at Shelley, her middle sister, her eyes full of tears. Shelley reached out and gave Audrey a big hug. "It will be all right, Audrey," Shelley whispered.

"No it won't!" said Audrey. "When you come back, you'll be one of them."

"One of Us," Maggie corrected her. "But she will still love you. Trust me, Audrey, this will make us all closer than ever. We will be a new kind of family unit, with an intimacy and togetherness you'll simply love."

"I... I don't understand," Audrey whispered.

Her mother smiled. "You will." She turned to Shelly. "Come along, Shelley, dear." She gently pulled the girls apart even as Audrey sobbed openly. Maggie hooked an arm into Shelley's and escorted her firmly to the door.

********

Maggie and Natalie escorted Shelley to the bedroom where they had both been taken before, walking lockstep arm in arm to discourage any unwise attempts at escape. Shelley, the middle sister, was a 19 year old blonde beauty with lovely pear shaped breasts, smaller than Natalie's, but larger than Audrey's. She had very limited sexual experiences, but suspected that was about to change....

When they reached the bedroom, Shelley looked around. "Where's that man?"

"What man, Shelley?" Maggie asked innocently, as she and Natalie started to take off their clothes.

"The man who's going to... do this to me," said Shelley.

"No man is going to do anything to you, dear sister," said Natalie. She smiled as she tossed her shirt to the ground.

"Nat, Mom, what are you doing?"

"What do you think we're doing, Sister?" said Natalie, giving a teasing look as her bra came free. Her large breasts came thrusting out at her, and Shelley's eyes widened with horror as she got a terrible, terrible suspicion.

No... they wouldn't... they were her mother and sister! They couldn't!

Shelley noticed that her Maggie's breasts were heavier than Natalie's and were lower hanging. Maggie, catching her stare, winked at her even as she started removing her pants.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Natalie asked.

"It's going to be all right, dear. Really, it is," said Maggie. As she stood there, almost totally nude except her panties, she frowned for a moment as if something might be wrong. Then she cocked her head, as if listening to something Shelley could not hear. Then she nodded and pulled down her panties. Natalie removed hers at almost the same time.

Her mother her sister were now completely nude in front of her.

Shelley gulped heavily. She seen both of them nude before, of course, but not like this, not in such an atmosphere infused... infused with raw sexuality. With their dark eye makeup and shining eyes they had a distinctly alien look which filled Shelley with fear. Maggie and Natalie casually walked over to Shelley, walking eerily hand in hand. The sight of the two women walking naked hand and hand somehow made them seem even more alien to Shelley.

Shelley backed against a wall, her eyes wide with terror. "What are you going to do to me?"

"We're not going to do anything to you, dear," Maggie assured her, and for a moment, just a moment, she seemed like her old self. But the alien look in her eyes, shrouded with heavy makeup, said otherwise. And then Maggie reached out and started to caress one of Shelley's hands. And then Natalie reached out and started to caress the other.

Shelley felt an oily stickiness on their hands, permeating her skin. She started to feel a warmth spreading in her body.

"Natalie, you and Shelley are close, aren't you?" Maggie asked, as she methodically rubbed pheromone into Natalie's hand.

"We are," Natalie affirmed, her dark encrusted eyes shining. "We talk about clothes and hair and makeup. We go on walks together and sample restaurants. Don't we, Shelley?" Her voice was soft and musical, almost.

"Yes," Shelley whispered. She felt her body becoming aroused. She started to become sexually excited. Maggie and Natalie's hands moved upwards, starting to caress her face and neck, spreading the pheromone even further.

"But we could be so much closer than that, Sister," said Natalie, her eyes sparkling.

"Closer?" said Shelley, finding it difficult to concentrate.

"I've told you about Donald, my boyfriend," said Natalie. "You know I've slept with him, Shell. But imagine if you could actually feel it."

"Feel it?" said Shelley. She felt the oil in her neck and face sinking into her skin. It burned a little as it sank in, but also gave her a buzzing, tingling feeling all over her body, especially in her nipples and clit.

"You can feel everything I do, Shelley! My thoughts, my feelings, even when I'm having sex with guys!" said Natalie. "We can become closer than you ever imagined! Wouldn't you like that, Shell?"

Shelley's mind felt like it was wrapped tightly in cotton. All she knew was that she extremely sexually aroused. She started to rub her groin through her pants.

"And it's not just your sister you can feel closer to," Maggie, said, giving her a sly look. And then Maggie and Natalie, both completely nude, turned to each other, embraced, and shared a passionate kiss.

*********

"No!" Anson cried. "You're using Maggie and Natalie like tools to get to Shelley!"

"That is precisely how We work, Anson," said Gretchen, as she stroked his cock. It was as hard as a rock, jutting out shamefully at a 45 degree angle from his balls.

"Don't do this," Anson pleaded. "Please don't do this."

Gretchen pretended to consider. "I could be persuaded otherwise."

"Persuaded? How?"

"Ask me to make love to you."

"No!" Anson cried.

"Then lay back and enjoy the show."

Anson watched Shelley moaning as she was overcome with the pheromones. It was only a matter of time now before the unspeakable, the unthinkable would occur. Anson didn't really think that Gretchen would relent, but-

"Make love to me," Anson blurted out, feeling totally ashamed.

"What?" said Gretchen, pausing in mid motion as she fisted his penis. "What did you say, Anson?"

Anson took a deep breath. He knew what she wanted. He softened his tone. "Make love to me." He saw the doubt in her eyes. Suddenly, for reasons he didn't fully understand, he took her hand, squeezed it. "Please, Gretchen."

Gretchen. It was the first time he had said her name.

Gretchen felt a small wave of firecrackers go off in her cunt and a refreshing tingling wash over her body as she sampled Anson's lust and submissiveness. It was so delicious!

She smiled gently at him. "Whatever you say, dear." She lifted herself up slightly, took Anson's penis in hand, aimed it carefully, and slowly sank down on him. When he was totally inside her, and her cunt lips were flush with his balls, she leaned forward and gave him a passionate kiss.

*********

"You will love serving Us," Maggie crooned in her middle daughter's ear, as she removed Shelley's shirt and started working on her bra. Shelley, out of her mind with sexual arousal, was in no position to resist. In the contrary, she needed soothing, and would take it any way she could get it.

Shelley's pear shape breasts sprang free. She instinctively moved to cover them with her hands, but her mother was quicker, pulling them down by the wrists.

"You're simply beautiful." She caressed her trembling daughter's cheeks. "Trust me, Shell. It will feel so good to be controlled, to surrender your mind, to serve a greater purpose than yourself, to be part of a larger whole."

"At the same time we'll be close than ever, Sister," said Natalie, with an alien light in her eye. Her breasts looked especially heavy as she leaned forward to pull down her sister's pants. "We'll have a special intimate connection." She whispered hot and heavy in Shelley's ears. "We'll share... everything."

Shelley nearly jumped out of her skin as her sister's makeup encrusted face was mere inches from her own. Natalie looked so powerful and alien and sexual. "Lift your leg, Shell."

"We'll... we'll be closer than ever?"

Natalie nodded. "Lift your foot, Shell."

Shelly lifted her foot and allowed Natalie to pull off one pants leg and then the other. She felt like she was floating in a dream. Her clitoris was burning with need. Her mother's hands closed on her panties but then Natalie said, "Mom! I want to take off her panties!"

"Of course," Maggie smiled. "I can wait for my turn."

Her turn?

Natalie stood face to face with her sister with an amused expression her face. She was nude, and Shelley was also, except for her panties. Shelley felt Natalie' fingers closing on the sides of her panties. "Dear sister, you are simply going to love this." And then she pulled down Shelley's panties, and Shelly was as completely nude as her sister and mother.