Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt two sets of dark makeup encrusted eyes staring at her. Natalie wasn't yet part of Us but she could practically feel her mother and sister's arousal.

"Look at you," Maggie gasped. "You're beautiful!"

"I am?" Shelley shivered as she saw the alien hungering in her mother's eyes.

"You are!" said Maggie, her face etched with need.

"Yes, Sister," said Natalie. "I can't wait to have you!"

To have you.

Shelley, even in her state of extreme arousal, was stunned. To have her mother and sister openly express sexual feelings for her... to be standing face to face with them nude, with lust heavy in their eyes... it was all so very wrong! And yet, in her state of tremendous need, Shelley couldn't deny feeling something, something she had never felt before for-

Natalie took a step forward and gave her sister a loving kiss.

Shelley was in a state of mild shock as her older sister kissed her. She felt her warm, soft lips and the tingling in her clit grew more urgent. She never... this was her sister! She couldn't!

"Kiss her, Shelly! Kiss her back," Maggie urged, her eyes shining. "Just let go!"

She shouldn't! But she did. Shelley found herself pressing her lips against her older sister. Natalie's lips... they felt so soft, so good! As she kissed Natalie, Natalie grabbed her and ground her heavy melons against her sister's more modest pear shaped breasts. Shelley groaned with pleasure as she felt raw feminine sensuality pressed against her. As Shelley groaned, so did Natalie... and so did Maggie!

"What's happening?" Anson cried.

"Your wife is linked to your daughter Natalie through Us," said Gretchen, smiling as she continued to ride his shaft. "What Natalie feels, Maggie feels."

"Please don't do this!" Anson cried. "You said if I asked you to make love to me, that you wouldn't do this!"

"An-son." She spoke his name in a musical way, giving him such a cute expression of disbelief that Anson almost felt the urge to kiss her... under different circumstances. "We both knew exactly what was going to happen here today." She smiled as she rode up and down on his shaft. "It feels so good having you inside me. Don't you enjoy it as well?"

"No!"

"Men can't lie, Anson," She said, stroking his cock with her inner walls. She had an amazing muscular control Anson had never experienced before, not with Maggie or anyone. "If you hate it, then why are you so hard inside me?"

Anson bit his lip and whimpered as he watched his nude daughters kiss each other. He knew what was going to happen and was powerless to stop it. Gretchen sucked on his feelings of helplessness, of emotional impotence. It tasted so good in her mind and her cunt. She cackled and rode him harder.

Back in the bedroom, Shelley felt lust shooting through her body as her lips and breasts grinded against her sister's. She was a willing participant now, giving as good as she got. She felt her nipples getting hard and also felt Natalie's hard tips pressed against hers. It was wrong, all wrong, but Shelley could no longer get enough of it. Finally it was Natalie, not Shelley, who pulled back for a moment.. She looked at Shelley's face, which looked thoroughly flustered and sweaty. Their kissing and nuzzling session had gone on for several minutes, and would have gone on even longer if Natalie had allowed it. But We demanded more than mere nuzzling. We required Natalie to bring Shelley into Us.

"Did you like that, Shell?" Natalie asked.

"Yes! I really did!" Shelley responded immediately. The hunger in Shelley's eyes were almost a match for her sister's. Some of her inhibitions had warn off... but not all of them. "But Sis, I'm... I'm not...."

"But you could be," said Natalie, in a deep, sexually mature voice. She lowered her head and gracefully tossed her long jet black hair back from the right side of her face, and then enveloped one of Shelley's nipples with her soft lips. Maggie, standing to the side, smiled approvingly with an alien light in her eyes as her eldest daughter used her lips and tongue skillfully to ignite her younger daughter's sexuality.

Shelley groaned as Natalie used her lips and tongue to stimulate her teat, instinctively resting her hand on her sister's shoulders. "Nat, what are you doing?" she whispered.

Natalie smiled wickedly as she pulled out with a surprisingly loud popping sound. "What does it look like? I'm sucking you off, dear sister," said Natalie, putting her lips on the other teat.

"But... but... this isn't right," said Shelley, gasping with pleasure as Natalie sucked her, while staring her in the eyes. When Natalie pulled out again, both teats were ramrod straight, gleaming with saliva, and pointing at her older sister. "I'm not like that," Shelley said weakly. "I'm seeing Billy."

"You can still be with Billy," said Natalie, fondling her sister's now very sensitive teats with the edge of her fingertips. "In fact, when we're done here, I'm going to give you a special gift you can share with Billy, and all his family and friends." She leaned down and put one of Shelley's sensitive nipples in her mouth yet again.

"No, we shouldn't," Shelley whispered, even as she arched her back and closed her eyes and reveled in the sensation. Even as she protested, she gasped and instinctively wrapped her arms around Natalie's back as her sister pleasured her teats. She closed her eyes tightly and enjoyed the sensations. "Ooooh, Ooooh Nat!"

Shelley stood still like that, her eyes closed with an angelic smile on her face, truly living in the moment, enjoying the feeling of her sister sucking her off, when all of a sudden she felt something different that made her eyes open with a jolt. She looked down to see one of her mother's hands stroking her young curved ass.

"Mom!" Shelley cried.

"It's all right, dear," said Maggie, as she lightly brushed behind with her fingertips. "You have such a beautiful body." She looked Shelley in the eye with naked lust as her hands continued to pet her daughter's firm ass. "Do you feel it, Nat?"

"I do feel it, Mom!" said Natalie. She reached down and started to stroke Shelley between her legs.

"Nat!" Shelley stiffened as Natalie touched her pubis, but didn't stop her sister.

"I can't help it, Shell! You drive me wild!" said Natalie.

"I... I do?" Natalie's declaration of attraction stunned Shelly into submission. She let Natalie continue to fondle her and just stood there, dumbfounded.

"Yes!" Natalie took a step back so they could all see what she was doing. With her fingertips she started to trace the outlines of Shelley's bright red labial lips, beautifully framed by Shelley's thick blonde pubic bush.

"Ooooh... Oooooh Nat!" Shelley shivered as she was so sensually petted. There was no longer any talk of objecting now.

"You're so sexy, Shell," said Natalie. "Your vag is so sexy!"

"Ooooh! Oh, Nat!" Shelley cried, shivering intensely. She reached out and put her hands on Natalie's shoulders. And then she actually spread her legs, to give Nat easier access. It was at that moment that they all knew that Shelly had surrendered, totally. Shelley no longer objected as she watched her sister pleasure her pussy. She watched as Natalie's gentle fingers expertly stroked her bright red labial lips and gasped as she was taken.

"Your pussy lips are so soft, Sis. Do you like how it feels when I touch them?" Natalie asked, with cynical smile. Her fingers moved more vigorously, more confidently now.

"Oh Nat! Oh Nat!" Shelley cried, her faced etched with need.

"Natalie, no!" Anson cried out. But he knew Shelley couldn't hear him. None of them could.

"You like it, Anson," said Gretchen firmly. She continued to ride his shaft as she also drained his emotional rage. "I can feel your lust intertwining with your rage, Anson! Anson, your rage makes my nipples hard! Your rage makes my cunt ROAR! More, Anson, I need more!"

Everything was a jumbled mess in Anson's mind, rage, arousal, sexual desire; it all seemed to be one and the same.

Natalie continued to stroke Shelley's pussy lips. Her sister was totally into it now. "Would you like me to rub your clit, Shell?"

"Yes!" Shelley cried. "Rub my clit, Nat! Make me come!" All questions about the propriety of what she was doing, what they were doing, was driven from her mind as her burning need, fueled by pheromones and intense sexual desire, drove out all unimportant thoughts.

Natalie grinned wolfishly and winked at her mother as her fingers probed gently inside her sister's vulva, until she found just... the right... spot.....

"Ah.. ah... ah... ah...." Shelley gasped, as her eyes glazed and her head rocked back and forth, every slightly. She was fully immersed in the sensation now. Nothing else mattered.

"That's it," said Maggie, smiling as her eldest daughter seduced her younger one. "Just relax, dear. Relish the feeling, live in the moment." The blonde cutie looked so sexy standing ramrod straight, her face gasping with pleasure, as her dark haired sister pleasured her between her legs. Maggie had always loved Shelley, but now she realized she could also love her in a new way, a sexual way, one that would bring them closer together than ever.

Natalie smiled as she saw Shelley succumbing. As she continued to play with her sister's clitoris, she looked her in the eye. "Do you think I'm pretty, Shell?" She asked idly, as she expertly made gentle, swirly lines around Shelley's clitoral hood with her index finger, exactly as Yung Suk had taught her to the previous night in the hot tub.

Shelley nodded, breathing heavily with every twist of Natalie's finger. "Yeah, Nat! You're hot!"

Natalie gave her sister an incredibly pleased smile. "Then kiss me again!"

There was no longer even a hint of reluctance as Shelley eagerly ground her lips against her older sister. As she did so she gasped, as Natalie, without any warning, inserted a finger between Shelley's moist vaginal lips. Her finger twisted and corkscrewed intimately inside of her sister's vagina, filling Shelley with tremendous lust.

"Nat!" Shelley cried out. This wasn't merely diddling of her clit; this was full scale penetration!

Natalie, waiting for precisely this moment, inserted her tongue in Shelley's wide open mouth. Shelley was too sexually overwhelmed to resist. Natalie felt her sister's body melt against her own. Shelley felt the erotic joy of being doubly penetrated by her older sister. Natalie's tongue flirted with hers while Natalie's twisting finger curved painfully, pleasurably, and boldly, very boldly (!) deep inside her.

Shelley groaned with pleasure as she was doubly taken. And then, when finally Natalie broke off the kiss and withdrew her finger, Shelley smiled at her gratefully, and whispered shyly, "It feels so good, Nat."

"What feels so good, Sister?" Natalie held her Sister tightly against her, breast to breast, thigh to thigh.

"When you touch me... down there," said Shelley shyly.

"Down there?"

"In..."

"In your cunt?" Dark eyes stared into her own.

Shelley licked her lips and stared back at her. "Yes," she whispered. "I... I like it when you touch me in my... in my cunt!" Her own words excited her. She stared at her sister with naked lust unbounded.

And at that moment, Natalie knew Shelley was ready. Ready to become part of Us.

Maggie wiped the sweat off her brow. She had felt what Natalie had felt. She was all hot and bothered and had no way to relieve her tension. She felt so envious of her sexy daughters as she gently squeezed Shelley's sex ass, and smiled when Shelley didn't shrink back or pull away. "Are you ready to join Us, dear?" Maggie asked.

Shelley nodded numbly. All worries about aliens and mind control no longer had any meaning for her. All she knew is that she was madly, desperately in love with her sister and needed release. And she needed it really badly. Her clit was so tight and throbbing that it was painful. If what she had just experienced with her sister is what it meant to join Us, then Shelley, at that moment, had no objection.

She is ready.

Natalie, smiling, nodded and took Shelley by the hand and led her to the bed. Shelley let herself be led. There was no longer any resistance now. Shelly actually smiled as Natalie lay her on her back and then climbed on top of her, while Maggie stood supportively to the side and watched as her two older daughters get ready to make love.

As soon as Natalie pressed her body against her sister's, Shelley cried out, grabbed her fiercely and kissed her hard. Natalie responded, moving her body against her younger sister. As the girls rubbed their bodies together, their hands were roving everywhere, touching, nipping, teasing, caressing, without any hesitation, without any inhibition, stroking backs and squeezing breasts and buttocks and rubbing legs and cunts together lovingly as two sexually mature women would.

Maggie watched her girls with pride as an alien light shone in her eyes. They were sisters, but We had made them something greater. They had become lovers. They had established a new kind of connection, a new kind of intimacy which would bring them closer for the rest of their lives. They always knew the joys of cooking and hiking and gossiping together; but now they also would know the joys of their bodies, of one giving pleasure while the other received it, of one bringing the other to orgasm while both felt and reveled in it.

Shelley would never look at her big sister quite the same way again. When she looked at Natalie, she would think of the feeling of her large breasts pressed against hers; of Natalie's tongue in her mouth; of Natalie grinding her moist vaginal lips against hers; of Natalie finger fucking her while doubly penetrating her with her tongue. And when Natalie looked at Shelley she would still see a sister, but also sexy breasts, a tight ass and a very fuckable cunt, the time she had taken a very vulnerable, very shy girl and made her part of Us. There would no longer be any barriers between them. They would be as close and as intimate as lovers, sharing all their feelings and lusts as if they were one.

And their mother was now also a part of this new and growing equation. As she stood to the side and masturbated vigorously, she felt what Natalie felt; even as Natalie was forming a new and unique bond with Shelley, Maggie was doing the same with both of them, forging a new bond with her girls which would make them all intimately emotionally interconnected for the rest of their lives.

********

Anson ground his teeth in anger as Shelley and Natalie pressed their naked bodies together in lesbian love, their breasts and clitorises rubbing against each other, mutually stoking their forbidden pleasures. He was forced to watch as Natalie's black pubes rubbed together against Shelley's blonder ones. Natalie groaned with sexual delight as she felt pleasure in her clitoris but even more so in her mind as she sampled Shelley's wild young lust. Individual brain cells in Shelley's head winked and went dark as Natalie drained some of her mental energy. Natalie cried out for joy and felt a tremendous buzz in her head and her vag as she took and took and took from her kid sister.

But even as Anson raged he felt his chest and penis tingling. Something inside of him seemed to enjoy it! What the fuck was wrong with him?

Gretchen, who was absorbing his lust and rage even as she rode on his shaft knew exactly what was going on in his mind, of course. How could she not? Anson's rage and lust was like an exciting cocktail, one that Gretchen's mind couldn't absorb enough of. "You like it Anson, don't you? You like it and can't get enough of it."

"No!" Anson cried.

"Then why are you climaxing to the sight of your two daughters having sex with each other?" Gretchen asked, indicating the holoimage of Natalie and Shelley making love.

"I will never climax to that!" Anson declared.

"Won't you?" Gretchen asked. She stared at him with her powerful dark eyes, as she rode up and down on his shaft. Her insides gripped him like a vice.

"You love the idea of Natalie fucking Shelley, don't you?"

"No!" Anson cried. He could feel the tension on his shaft increasing.

"You love watching your girls rub their cunts against each other!"

"No!" Anson cried again.

Sweat dripped off of Gretchen's erect nippled breasts as she bounced up and down on his shaft. She wiped the wetness of her forehead and shook her sweat soaked hair. "You love it, Anson! You love all of it! You only wish you could be the one fucking them!"

"No! Never!"

"Come for me, Anson! Come for me if you want to fuck your little girls!" Those big, dark orbs was so intense, so powerful that Anson found himself being dragged, kicking in screaming, over a line he never intended to cross.

"Noooooooo!" Anson cried, even as he he felt the rhythmic jacking off feeling in his shaft, as his penis bathed Gretchen's vagina with his sperm. "Noooo!" he cried again.

"Oooooh! Ooooooooh!" Gretchen cried out, as she experienced a tremendous orgasm. Anson's penis was a part of it, a small part of it, but most of it was mental. Anson's sexual overload, his rage, his helplessness, his confusion, all of it was to intoxicating that Gretchen felt an explosion in her head and her tits and her cunt.

Slowly she came down from her high. "Ooooh! Ooooh Anson!" said Gretchen, and her voice was actually tender. She started taking more regular breaths her head slowly cleared. She moved slower now, up and down, milking the combined residue of both their highs. As she moved up and down she tried to coax more sperm out of his semi-deflated organ. "That's right, Anson, let it out, let it all out," said Gretchen, as she enjoyed the feeling of him dribbling into her.

Anson felt tremendously confused and ashamed as the tide of arousal flowed away form him and he could think clearly once more. He had just climaxed inside of Gretchen! It was a terrible betrayal. "Why... why did I do that?" Anson gasped, as he came down from his orgasmic high.

"Because you're attracted to them," said Gretchen, leaning over him so her breasts just barely touched his chest. "You love watching your daughters fuck. You only wish it could be you!"

"No!" Anson cried, even as Gretchen laughed and absorbed more of his anger.

"You can't lie to me, Anson. I have a 98 ESPer rating. I know exactly what you're thinking. You want to make love to your girls. You've always wanted to, but never had the chance," said Gretchen, continuing to ride on his deflating shaft as she sucked brain cells dry that were bursting with rage and lust. "But when you join Us, you'll get that chance."

"No!" Anson cried again.

In the other room Natalie and Shelley were still locked in lesbian love, rubbing their breasts and cunts against each other passionately.

"Oh, Natalie, this feels so good!" Shelley whispered between kisses, with a dreamy smile on her face. "I... I never knew it could be like this."

"And it only gets better," Natalie promised. She looked up at Maggie, who nodded silently. It was time. Time for Shelley to join Us.

And so Natalie, with the feeling that what she was about to do was absolutely right, reached into her vagina and scooped out some wetness.

"I have something special for you, little sister," said Natalie, smiling at Shelley as she held up her fingers dripping with a clear, oily substance.

"Special?" said Shelley, her eyes glazed with need.

"You're simply going to love it," Natalie promised, moving her hand downwards.