Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anson, in Gretchen's office, stiffened with alarm. "No... no, don't! Natalie, noooo!" Anson cried, even as he knew that Natalie couldn't hear him.

But even if she could, she simply wouldn't listen!

And so he watched helplessly as Natalie reached down and inserted her oily fingers into her younger sister's vagina, infecting Shelley with Us.

"Nooooo!" Anson cried again. Gretchen took an enormous breath as her body went rigid. She absorbed a fresh wave of despair and it hit her like a cold wind. In some ways despair was even darker than rage. It made her nipples hard; it made her clitoris throb with extreme pleasure. It made her eyes go wide and made her pant with extreme lust. Gretchen had just climaxed moments ago, but now she felt another orgasm as strong as the first, an orgasm fueled by Anson's despair which raced through her body from head to toes. Her head jerked back and her fingers and toes curled as it went through her. She gasped repeatedly as she climbed the peak, and then more slowly as she gradually came down from it, her body coated with sweat, feeling like she had just run a marathon. She collapsed exhausted on top of Anson.

Back in the bedroom, Shelley's eyes widened. "It burns," she gasped. "What did you put in me, Nat?"

"Something to make us closer," said Natalie, smiling with an alien light in her eyes. There was no longer any reason to delay giving Shelley her much deserved orgasm. She rubbed Shelley's clit quickly, aggressively, focusing on the most sensitive tip.

"Oh!" Shelley stiffened. "Like that, yes! Nat, Nat!"

"Yes!"

"I'm going to come!"

"I know!" Natalie grinned.

"Make me come, Nat, make me... oh... oh.. ooohhhhhh!"

Shelley stiffened beautifully and her eyes went wide as she climaxed. As she did Natalie sampled her overwhelming wave of lust and she climaxed too. Behind her, she heard Maggie groan and they both shared in what the blonde beauty had to offer.

*********

Shelley was vaguely aware that she was lying in bed with her sister. Suddenly she could think clearly. They... they just.... She looked up at Natalie. She had just had sex with her sister.

"Nat... what happened?"

"What happened is that we made love, dear Sister," said Natalie, kissing her cheek.

"And you were wonderful, dear," said Maggie, patting her on the shoulder.

"Mom? No, this is all wrong!" said Shelley. Suddenly she felt the burning sensation rising up from her pubis. "What is that?" She rubbed her pubic hair.

"Us," said Maggie with a smile.

"I don't understand," said Shelley.

"You will soon, Sis," said Natalie. She rubbed Shelley's pubis tenderly, stirring feelings within Shelley. Despite her clear thinking conviction that was they were doing was wrong, Shelley couldn't resist kissing Natalie when her head bobbed close.

They kissed for a long moment. When Natalie pulled back, she said, "You're going to make a wonderful host, Sis."

"Host?" Shelley rubbed her chest. "Natalie... the burning feeling... it's rising to my chest now!"

"You mean here?" Natalie asked, grinning as she squeezed Shelley's breasts. She sucked on a nipple and winked at her sister, oblivious to her discomfort.

"Mom, it hurts!" Shelley cried out, looking to her mother for help.

"You'll feel better very soon," Maggie said. She was soooo proud. Another one of her darlings was about to join Us.

"Oh Shelley," said Anson sadly.

"Don't be sad, Anson. Something wonderful is about to happen," said Gretchen. She lay by his side, her head resting on his shoulder as she played with his wet, deflated penis.

Suddenly Shelley yelled, "Mom!" and grabbed her head. She gasped, and gasped again like a fish reaching for air. Then she was still as stone for a moment. She blinked and turned to Natalie and said blankly, "Contact has been made."

"Welcome, Sister," said Natalie, giving her a warm kiss. "Now we are sisters in every way."

"Yes. Yes, We are," Shelley said, with new found conviction. She leaned forward and gave Natalie a thank you kiss. Her eyes were filled with a bright, sparkling light. "I feel it! The closeness... the togetherness... you're right! It feels so wonderful!" She struggled to rapidly process the feelings she had for her sister and mother. She stared at Natalie's big tits and furry cunt. "Make love to me again, Sister! Make love to me the way sisters should!"

And as Natalie smiled and took her younger sister in her arms, Anson was forced to watch in horror. But this time Shelley, no longer under the influence of the pheromones, was doing it because she wanted to. She had become one of Them.

"Oh Shelley. Oh my dear sweet Shelley," Anson moaned, as he watched his daughters grinding their nude bodies together, kissing passionately while their mother watched with an unearthly grin as she rubbed her own clit.

Gretchen fed on his anguish. She didn't climax a third time but she didn't have to. She was thoroughly satiated. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him gently. "You're the gift that keeps on giving." Even as she drained rage from Anson's mind, Gretchen's mind was brimming with mental energy. And it was having a physical effect as well. Her breasts felt as firm as they did when she was 20 years old, and her belly and ass were taut. It was all so wonderful.