Alien Mind Control from Planet P Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had all been according to Tom's plan. Anna had instructed him to Infect her ruthlessly, efficiently. But Tom had other ideas. He wanted to taste the sweetness of Saoirse's surrender. He had wanted to make her crave for him. He had talked to Gretchen, and she had given him some amazing ideas.

Tom looked into Saoirse's helpless eyes. "You like this, don't you?"

By now Saoirse was lost in lust. She had lost all control of her mind and her body. She had surrendered completely to him. The only thing she could focus on was the throbbing, pounding cock which was driving her to a shattering climax.

"Tell me!" He was demanding. He could not be denied.

"Yesss," Saoirse hissed. "It feels so good! But make me come, Tom. I need to come, so badly!" She was still burning up from the overdose of pheromone Tom had given her. Only sexual release would ease her agony.

Tom smiled, and kissed her passionately as he quickened the pace and poled in and out of her really hard. She kissed him back, with equal ardor, enjoying the firmness of his lips even as she felt the rigidity of the shaft of his penis coursing of her.

And then Tom had another demand. "You want me as your lover. Say it."

"No!" Saoirse cried. But she was rapidly approaching climax. She craved it. She needed it.

Tom suddenly slowed down, frustrating her. "If you want to come, say it!!" he cried, pumping in and out of her much more slowly.

"Yes!" she breathed, her breasts rolling with the admission. "Yes, you bastard! I want you for my lover!" she screamed. At that moment, it might even have been true. Saoirse was so burning up with need, and Tom felt so good! He was so handsome, so powerful! She realized she lusted for him. She wanted him, more than anything.

"Come inside me, please, Tom!"

"You want my sperm?" Smooth, even strokes, staring firmly into those green eyes.

"Yes!" Saoirse cried. "Sperm me! Fuck me HARD! Just let me come I need to come NOW!"

The wonderfully beautiful and agonizingly tortured expression on her face, the feeling of intense desperation in her voice, her sweaty, heavy breasts with their large, red areolas,, the tightness of her cunt, all of it drove Tom over the edge. He thrusted rapidly once, twice, thrice, and then he roared and threw his head back tautly, his buttocks tightening instinctively as he began releasing inside of her, filling her as deeply as he could with his Serum laced semen.

Saoirse's eyes widened in horror and a voice screamed in her head "It's time!" as she realized this was the end of her existence as she knew it. But even as she felt terror, Saoirse also felt joy as her clitoris and vagina exploded and she experienced a tremendous orgasm, giving her the relief from the chemically induced tension which had been driving her irrationally over the edge.

Tom groaned with pleasure as he felt himself shooting ropes of Serum laced sperm deep within her. One-two-three... four... five...... He counted them, and felt no fewer than six pulses shooting into Saoirse's unprotected vagina, pulses so strong that Saoirse felt each one and gasped, knowing what each one implied. The end of her life as she knew it. She was now Infected, to her tremendous horror, and Tom's equally tremendous pleasure.

But even as Tom's Serum laced juices pulsated into her heavily pregnant body, Saoirse's body was coursing with mind-blowing sexual pleasure as her body rode down from her sharp orgasmic high. The pleasure in her body competed with the terror in her mind as Saoirse wrestled with the fact that she had been impregnated once again, but this time with something fundamentally different. Something fundamentally alien.

********

And then it was done.

Tom lay still on top of her, his penis still inside of her, for several minutes. He stared into her eyes and she bashfully stared back into his. And then, after the head of his organ was no longer quite so sensitive, Tom started moving again inside of her, ever so slowly. Saoirse felt their mixed juices, the fruits of their intercourse, flowing intimately together.

"It's over," Tom said softly. "In a matter of minutes, you'll belong to Us, and you will stay that way forever," he said, his fingers tracing the outlines of her body. "You like that, don't you?"

Saoirse exhaled deeply and her breasts heaved as she felt him slowly vacate the most intimate part of her, feeling every inch as he pulled out of her and lay by her side.

As they lay together, Saoirse felt her vagina oozing sperm laced with Serum, even as it started to burn with the Infection. Well, she was committed now.

Tom reached out and stroked one of her breasts lovingly, slowly making his way up to her face to caress her cheek, and then her hair, tenderly pulling loose strands away from her face.

Saoirse started to feel the burning pain rising up from her vagina into her stomach.

"It burns," she said.

"Yes, it does," Tom smiled.

After a few moments the burning sensation started to reach her chest. She gasped.

"In just a few minutes, We will find a new home, inside your head," Tom said.

Saoirse looked away. "At least my baby is safe."

"Maybe," said Tom.

"Maybe?" She looked up at him.

"I gave you a lower dose of Serum. It's an intelligent virus. It will bypass the baby and go directly to its primary target: your brain. Unfortunately, once you join Us, it may see your baby as a threat and expel it."

"What? You didn't tell me that!" said Saoirse, looking angrily at him.

"There is a way we could help it," said Tom. "If I give you another dose, another lower dose, this time it will go directly to the baby. If we hurry, we can Infect your baby at the same time as your brain."

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Do it!" Saoirse snapped, spreading her legs anxiously.

"Yes Ma'am," said Tom, grinning as he mounted her again. He was already semi-hard as he inserted himself in her. He started thrusting while Saoirse looked anxiously at him.

But after a moment Tom frowned. "I'm not sure if this is going to work."

"What?"

"I don't know if I can do it again so quickly," said Tom, although from his expression he still seemed to be enjoying the frictioning within her.

"What do you mean? said Saoirse, panicky.

"You have to help me," said Tom, still pistoning in and out.

"Help you? How?"

"Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to Infect your baby."

"No!" Saoirse cried.

"Tell me," said Tom, still banging her. "Beg me."

Saoirse, her heart racing, knew the clock was ticking. She had felt the pain rising to her chest before vanishing just a few moments ago. If her brain were taken and the baby was still not part of Us-

"Please Tom," she said, looking at him.

"Please what?" he said, wiping the sweat off his brow as he relentlessly worked his penis in and out of her slick, tight vaginal passage.

"Please put it in me," she said.

"I am putting it in you," Tom grinned. She couldn't help but admire his strong, athletic body, making smooth and even strokes in and out of her.

He was going to make her say it.

"Please, Tom, Infect my baby," said Saoirse, wincing as she said it.

Her words visibly aroused him. Tom felt his penis getting harder, and he started to plunge into her faster and faster.

"You really want me to?" Tom's eyes were shining with an alien hungering. "Tell me, Saoirse, does it excite you to think about the Infection, traveling deep into your womb, to crawl into your developing baby's head, and to take control of him, forever?"

It was so horrifying. Tom could see the tremendous upset in her eyes.

But Saoirse had no choice, if she wanted to save her baby. "Yes," she whispered.

"To take your baby, and make him a complete blank slate, not yours, not his, but Ours?" Her mental agony was so delicious, he swallowed it whole, as her mental energy only added to his arousal. Tom began to feel a familiar tightening and throbbing in his penis. He wouldn't last much longer.

"Yes," Saoirse cried, even as she was so hysterical that she could barely think.

"Yes, what?" Tom insisted.

"Please, Tom, Infect my baby," Saoirse half-sobbed. "I beg you. Make him part of Us!" Somehow, she knew the word even without knowing. Perhaps the virus was already working on rearranging her brain cells.

At the mention of Us, Tom gave a mighty roar, gave three rapidfire, almost painful thrusts and then impaled her as deeply as he could with his stiff, aching organ. Saoirse gasped, her eyes widening, as Tom suddenly froze inside of her, not moving a muscle, and he started to fill her with his sperm. She looked up at him and saw him smile triumphantly, as he squirted rope after rope of Infection into her birth canal. All for her baby.

Tom lay still in her for a moment, and then pulled out, trailing a string of sperm from the tip of his semi-hard organ. He smiled at her and winked and collapsed by her side with an easy grin.

********

As they lay together, waiting for the inevitable, Tom tenderly played with her titties.

"How much longer do I have?" Saoirse whispered.

"Not much longer," said Tom. He saw the tears in her eyes. "Don't cry, this is going to be wonderful."

"I can't help it," said Saoirse, the tears streaming down her face.

As Saoirse lay there, a thought occurred to her. "What did you mean, when you said my baby would be a blank slate, neither mine nor Worth's?"

Tom tenderly played with one of her titties. "Just that. When We take over an adult, We are an overlay of the existing personality. The existing personality survives, to varying degrees, depending on the host. But when we take over a baby, before it's born, there is no underlying personality. There is only Us. Your baby will only be born with the personality we give it. It will be a complete automaton."

"You didn't tell me that," said Saoirse, with tremendous horror in her eyes. She urgently reached down to her vagina and put her fingers in, frantically trying to scoop the oily substance out of it.

Tom gave a hearty laugh as he sucked on her despair. "It's way too late for that. Your baby will be Ours. You will recognize its physical features, but that will be your only connection to it."

Saoirse started to cry. And then, through the tears, she said, "And what will become of me?"

"After you give birth, you will continue to service Us. We will put your marvelous body to use, Infecting dozens and probably hundreds of men around the country."

"No," said Saoirse. She felt the burning rising to her chest. She was running out of time.

"Yes. Your tits, your ass, your cunt, they all belong to Us now," said Tom, staring at her body admiringly. "And so do you."

"What about Worth?"

"You'll be too busy with your new work to spend much time with Worth, I'm afraid," said Tom. "Don't worry, if you get lonely, I'll keep you company when you need it." He grinned. "Or when I do."

"No," said Saoirse.

"If it makes you feel any better, you will get to see Worth at least one more time," said Tom. "When you Infect him."

"You're going to use me to Infect Worth? No! I would never agree to that!" said Saoirse. She felt the burning fading from her chest. She was almost out of time. The Infection was almost at her brain.

"Of course! Did you really think that we wouldn't take advantage of your relationship with the number one male on our most wanted list? Don't tell me you're that naive, Saoirse," Tom chuckled. "You will Infect him. He will be your first victim, for Us."

"No!" said Saoirse.

"Yes," said Tom, squeezing her breasts. "And what's more, you'll want to. You'll beg us to Infect Worth. It will be the happiest moment in your life when we allow you to do it."

"Never!" said Saoirse. But then she grabbed her head as she felt a tremendous pain. She screamed loudly.

At that moment Saoirse was a beauty to behold as she moaned and grabbed her head and started to scream. Raising her arms above her head caused her large breasts to stick out even more, and the way they shook and her large belly shuddered was so sexy that even Tom's spent penis started to tingle again. Tom had Infected many women, but he had never dragged one kicking and screaming into Us in such an overtly erotic way.

Suddenly Saoirse collapsed, and lay her head back on the pillow. Her eyes rolled up into her head, and she started blinking rapidly, processing information she was being fed.

Tom wondered what would become of Saoirse after she was Infected. Typically, Infection had one of three effects on personality. It could make the Infected become docile, and simply obedient, as it did to many. Or it could leave the inherent personality intact, but subject to the overriding imperatives of Us. Lastly, in a small percentage of the time, there was a true bonding of the Host's brain and the virus, creating a version of Us with a much richer, much more vibrant personality, with much darker appetites, which is what had happened to people like Tom and Anna and Gretchen McCallister.

After a moment of processing, Saoirse looked up at Tom. "Contact has been made," she said simply.

"Indeed it has," said Tom, giving her a big kiss. She responded warmly.

When he pulled back, she said, "The Voice is telling me what you have done. None of this was necessary, was it? The baby was never in any danger."

"No, it wasn't," Tom smiled.

"And there was no one waiting outside to Infect me if I refused to go along with you, was there?"

"No," said Tom, shaking his head.

Understanding dawned on her face. "You were that confident. You were that sure I could be dominated into submitting."

"I was," said Tom, kissing her again. She kissed him back tenderly.

Saoirse looked at him with admiration in her eyes. He was such an alpha male. "You planned all this just to get me to give myself freely to you."

"Yes, and it was the sweetest surrender I've ever tasted," Tom grinned.

Saoirse paused, and blinked rapidly for a moment as she processed more instructions. "The Voice is telling me my duties. I am to Infect people," said Saoirse.

"Yes," said Tom. "Starting with your boyfriend, Captain Worth Rogers."

"Worth?" said Saoirse, acting surprised, as if they hadn't just been talking about it a few moments before. But a few moments before, she had been a completely different person.

"Is that a problem?" said Tom.

"No... I'll Infect people... but not Worth... please, anyone else," said Saoirse, clutching her head.

"But We need Worth," said Tom, and something dark in his eyes made her draw back.

Saoirse grasped her head more tightly. She felt an odd tingling inside her skull. "What's happening to me?"

"You're probably being reprogrammed some more," said Tom. "Don't fight it. It will enable you to complete your mission."

"To Infect Worth? No!" Saoirse cried. She tried to concentrate, to focus on fighting the spreading Infection in her mind.

"Don't try to fight it," Tom repeated. He quickly moved a hand to start rubbing her clitoris. Saoirse grabbed his hand, but Tom in turn grabbed her hands together and pinned them above her head with one of his. Then with his free hand he resumed rubbing her clit.

"No... no... please... don't distract me... must think... must concentrate," Saoirse cried desperately, feeling the familiar burning between her legs. She tried to focus, she tried to resist, but she couldn't. The feeling of pure arousal was consuming all her attentions, even as she felt her mind slipping away.

"That's it, that's a good girl, think about how wonderful it feels between your legs, how good it feels," said Tom soothingly, his fingers swirling in and around her clit in an irresistible pattern.

Saoirse gasped repeatedly, as Tom stimulated her. She vainly tried to concentrate, to fight it, but she couldn't. Tom saw to that.

Meanwhile, in her brain, her neurons representing her attachment to Worth were being assaulted. But there were so many of them, that We quickly realized that they couldn't all be severed, not without severely damaging her brain.

So We decided to take a different route. Saoirse, being a highly sensual female, had an unusually large number of neurons dedicated to sexual stimulation and attraction. We enhanced those tenfold, and created new connections between those newly enhanced sexual neurons and the growing mass of Us in her brain. At the same time, We created new connections between the neurons representing her love for Worth and the new, alien neurons growing in her brain. The result was that there were thousands of new connections from the sexual part of her brain, to Our new brain cells, to the brain cells representing Worth; and her sexual interest in Worth was being filtered, shaped, and altered, as it went through Our brain cells. In a space of a few moments, Saoirse's entire mental landscape changed.

As Tom saw Saoirse moaning, giving herself up to it, he released her arms, but continued to rub her clitoris, more gently now, but still insistently. "That's a good girl. Such a good girl," he murmured, fingering her clitoral hood affectionately.

Saoirse's eyes once again rolled upwards into her head and her eyelids fluttered rapidly as her brain was rewired. Now she felt more strongly attracted to Worth than ever before. But this attraction was manifested by the burning need to Infect him. Saoirse didn't merely want to Infect Worth; she had to Infect him, it was her purpose in life, it was the only way she could get complete sexual release.

Saoirse moaned and her nipples grew erect as We finished rewiring her. Saoirse had been a sexually active woman before this; now she had been transformed into a siren, a woman with tremendous sexual appetites.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was the sexy form of Tom Faraday. She reacted immediately and gave him a tremendous kiss, wrapping her body around his. And then she flipped him over on his back, put him inside her, and mounted him. They made fierce, passionate love for several minutes.

"So how do you feel about Infecting Worth now?" Tom gasped, as she passionately poled up and down on him.

I have to infect worth.

"I..." she began, gritting her teeth.

I have to infect worth.

"I...." she struggled to fight it, even the instinct to say it, but it was a rapidly losing battle.

I have to infect worth.

And then it all became clear.

"I HAVE TO INFECT WORTH!" Saoirse fairly yelled, gritting her teeth as she aggressively thrust her body up and down on his shaft. She felt a buzz of sexual pleasure which made her gasp.

As she drove herself up and down on Tom's shaft, with greater and greater intensity, she repeated, "I HAVE TO INFECT WORTH!"

We rewarded her again, bringing her closer to her orgasm. Saoirse was no longer fighting it; she knew that each time she said the words, she would move closer and closer to her cherished goal.

"I HAVE TO INFECT WORTH!" she cried out louder, her breasts heaving, as she found the wonderful tension between her legs about to get its much needed release.

"I HAVE TO INFECT WORTH!" she cried one last time, and then she screamed, as her body exploded in the strongest orgasm of her life. Tom rode the shockwave, sucking out her sexual intensity, enjoying a tremendous mental orgasm while Saoirse's physical one erupted like a volcano.

When it was over, and he looked into her eyes, he saw exhaustion, but also something new; a hunger. A newfound dedication to Us .

12