Alien Mine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What about the sudden ground attack by what some of the troops involved were calling robots? Before the gunship had been destroyed, there was infrared and night vision recording of the battle. Unfortunately for her, they were surprisingly visible.

Two human figures were clearly fighting something that was not human. Robots had been the best guess so far. No one had thought to actually measure how fast they were moving, but eventually, someone would notice. Then there was the supporting fire from Kiania. Leslie grimaced, but it was fortunate the gunship had been taken out before it picked up the shuttle firing. That would have blown everything.

Questions were going to get worse as her team and others began to figure out what happened. Then Rhys and Amancia had disappeared. The team had reported seeing Rhys in the building, but no one knew where he or Amancia had gone. Finally, everything at the site had been destroyed. The lab rats couldn't identify the explosive, and the one tiny fragment of metal they found couldn't be identified either. Its composition was eluding the best scientists the CIA could engage. Eyes were turned on her since she had been the one who insisted Rhys accompany the rescue attempt. The only positive was that the hostages were safe.

Damn him, she said to herself as she contemplated what that might mean. By seducing her (that's what she called it), Rhys (and Sandy, she admitted reluctantly even to herself) had made this personal. Rather she liked it or not, she had somehow fallen in love with a man almost half her age in a ridiculously short time. Not just love but lust as well, and he had tapped something deep inside her. She had responded with a fervor that shocked her; he had even taken over her dreams.

And the other women! Leslie felt herself flush with embarrassment at how she had acted. God, just thinking about it drove her crazy. First, how could she suddenly succumb like that to Rhys? But worse, she had even had sex with the other women. How could I have done that? She asked herself for the thousandth time, I am not gay. It was like she had turned into a complete slut. Leslie was... well, had been strictly heterosexual, and had never thought about sex with another woman. Now, well confused didn't start to explain it. Hell, she was even checking out the flight attendant's ass. She was too logical a person not to think about what that might mean. Was she gay, bisexual? Maybe. Whatever she was, if it meant she got to feel like this, well, then it was okay for the moment, at least.

After the fiasco with Nazir, she had resolved not to let Rhys get to her when she saw him again. But when she had come home and found Rhys leaning back on her counter, arms and legs crossed, looking good enough to eat, her resolve vanished. No, more like it ran and hid. Her brain had been controlled by the wet spot between her legs. She had to stop herself from running to him when all she really wanted to do was run her fingers over Rhys' stomach and chest. How could a man make her so aroused just by being in her kitchen? Worse, he had Sandy there, and she immediately remembered the clit ring Sandy wore on that perfect pussy, and Oh God, that tongue. Sandy in a sundress and heels and looking so beautiful. Leslie had felt a bolt of jealous rage seeing her there; it was beyond frustrating.

Fuck! She thought again. That's precisely what they had done, she admitted ruefully thinking what a day or evening it had been. Her sexual boundaries kept expanding. Rhys had been true to his word, and he had spanked her for not shaving while Sandy licked her pussy, biting on her clitoris making her squeal. He did it twice, hard. He had finally gagged her with her panties to keep her quiet. It hurt, and she had cried, begging for him to stop. He didn't, of course, the bastard. But somehow, the pain and pleasure mixed until she could no longer tell them apart.

Then Rhys had just shoved his cock into her while Sandy continued to lick her, that tongue of hers working her clit into a frenzy while Rhys fucked her over and over.

She had been furious after they left, but it was so hot. That was the craziest part that nothing in Leslie's rational mind could explain. She re-lived every one of the orgasms at night or even in her office during the day. Her thoughts would begin to drift, thinking about what had happened, and her fingers would somehow end up between her wet thighs. Well, this time, it would be different, she promised herself, too much was at stake. She had decisions to make despite how she thought of Rhys. This was too important to let personal feelings get in the way.

The flight attendant brought her another drink and a few snacks. As she bent over, Leslie's eyes were drawn to her cleavage. Nice tits, she thought absently, taking a sip of her martini.

******

Getting off the plane in Cancun, the warmth of the Caribbean hit her as she went through customs. Sudden bright sun and hundreds of tourists crowding around, and young boys selling overpriced water and Coronas' to the newly arrived visitors. College-age kids down for a weekend competed for space with families with children. The harried parents were anxious to get them to the hotels. Leslie finally made it through customs and headed across the street to the rental car agency walking briskly, anxious to get away from the crowds. But also in a hurry to see Rhys and to finally see the alien base. The tropical heat had hit her as soon as she walked out of the airport. DC was starting to warm up, and soon it would be just as bad.

As Leslie crossed the street, a woman suddenly stepped in front of her. She recognized her; it was the one who had been at her apartment the first time with Rhys. Leslie's face burned as she remembered them having sex but couldn't even remember her name. Beautiful as Leslie remembered, dressed in pants and long sleeves despite the heat. Long black hair and legs made even longer by the heels she wore. Fuck! She thought immediately jealous, and she had not even seen Rhys yet.

"Hello, we never got to meet officially; I am Kiania," she said, sticking out her hand with a warm smile.

Leslie shook her hand, no hug or air kisses. "Good to see you again," she said awkwardly.

If the woman noticed, she didn't acknowledge it.

"Rhys asked me to drive you; I have a car right here," she said, gesturing to a large SUV.

The woman paused, put her hand on Leslie's arm, and suddenly leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "It is good to see you again," she said with a more pleasant smile.

Leslie smiled, feeling slightly less awkward, and walked around the SUV for the rider's seat. Why the early contact, she thought, also wondering if she should trust this woman. She paused, her hand on the door handle.

"I recognize you, but how do I know I can trust you? Where is Rhys!" she said, backing away from the car.

The woman just smiled, "Rhys told me you would be suspicious; I was told to ask if you had been a good girl or were you going to get another spanking," she said with a wink.

Leslie's face reddened, Jesus, she thought, I will kill him, but the good girl comment was playing havoc with her hormones. Leslie angrily got in the large SUV and put away her purse. Kiania took care of her bag, got in the front driver's seat, and drove away from the airport.

"She maneuvered the large vehicle deftly thought the traffic finally getting to the divided part of the road. As they turned south, Kiania looked briefly at Leslie. "There's a pistol in front of you under the dashboard, different than the one we gave you," Kiania said, all business. "Very powerful, it will go through most car engine blocks, so be careful. It's set to three-shot automatic, and the thumb lever toggles it to single shot. There is a rifle folded up under the seat, loaded. Three hundred rounds in the bag beside it. It will take out the insect-like machines that attacked us, but you have to hit them several times to do damage."

Leslie just looked at her, "I guess this is not a vacation," she said wryly.

Kiania nodded, "oh, you will get to see some sights for sure, just not around here."

Leslie noticed movement and jumped back from what looked like a small dragonfly on the dash.

"Don't worry about that, mini drones for protection. There are several more over the car in case of attack."

Leslie suddenly felt much less relaxed than before. She reached forward, found the pistol, and checked it. She was familiar with most weapons around the world, but she had never seen anything like this.

"Works just like a regular pistol, much more powerful but little recoil. Will go through any current body armor, though not the machines or drones that attacked us. That's what the rifle is for."

"Are we expecting trouble?" she asked.

"We are not sure. The attack in Norway, they were tracking Thea. The Om know what Rhys and the girls look like; we do not think they know me yet; that's why I am escorting you."

"Thea?" Leslie asked.

"The engineer from Norway."

"Am we in danger?" Leslie asked, feeling a familiar yet unpleasant sensation come back, reminding her of her days in the field.

"As Rhys said, we believe the hit on you in the bar was your new friend Nazir, but we are not sure. He has not confessed to it yet, so we are just cautious. But if the Om knew about Thea, they must know about you."

"How do you know he has not confessed to it yet?" Leslie asked. Kiania didn't bother to answer, which made Leslie even more pissed off at Rhys.

"How are the Om tracking you? How did they know about Thea?" she asked, trying another tack.

"We don't know," she said with a worried look on her face. "Best guess is that somehow they are monitoring some of our communications, at least the outside ones. Phones, email, those, we guess."

"Surely you can encrypt them."

Yes, but the end-user of someone we have to speak to wouldn't be, like Thea. We are pretty confident they can't detect our comms with you; it is encrypted end to end with Drans technology."

"What do you mean, you didn't give me anything to communicate with; I just use my official phone.

"Not really your original phone," Kiania said; we added a tiny part to it when we first picked you up. When we call you, or you us, it is secure, as least as safe as we can make it."

"Why didn't you tell me," she fumed. Is that how you were monitoring me?"

"Rhys didn't tell you because we weren't sure how you were going to react. But we don't need that to monitor regular communications, at least anything from Earth. We haven't been able to detect any Om communications, but perhaps we just don't know where to look. I suspect that will be your job eventually."

"What exactly does Rhys seem to think my job is," she said with frost in her voice. She didn't need anyone telling her what to do, least of all someone who she was considering arresting and throwing into a very, very dark facility.

"I am sure he will discuss that with you soon," Kiania chirped, ignoring Leslie's apparent anger.

Will he, Leslie thought to herself. Well, we will see about that.

They made the rest of the trip in silence, arriving at the house Rhys had arranged for her after a 4-hour drive. The route took them through some small towns, then down along the coast. Traffic became sparser, and there were fewer hotels. Leslie guessed they were not far from the border of Belize when they turned onto a dirt road. Then they were in a quiet compound, large houses well away from each other, affording the guests privacy.

The house was lovely, much better than anything she could have afforded. It was a large villa with oversized front doors opening into a high ceilinged room with a sunken living room. Kiania showed her to the master bedroom; Leslie didn't bother to unpack, instead heading for a shower taking her time. The warm water helped wash away the tension of the last month, leaving her more relaxed and ready for what came next.

When Leslie came out wrapped in a towel, she saw that Kiania was going through her things in her bedroom. Before she could even open her mouth, Kiania said, "Did you know your luggage was bugged or did you do it yourself?"

Leslie didn't even flinch. "What are you doing messing with my stuff?'' she retorted.

"Naughty naughty," Kiania said, holding up Leslie's phone, a small piece of her suitcase that held a tracking chip, and then pulled the lining out of her purse.

Leslie dropped her towel and reached for the purse; Kiania let her have it but looked at Leslie and grinned. "I guess Rhys won't get to spank you," she said, smiling and looking pointedly at Leslie's bare pubic mound. Blushing, Leslie grabbed her towel and clothes, but her hand was caught by Kiania. Looking at a small instrument, Kiania pulled the clothes back.

"Hmm," she said, holding Leslie's panties, "chip in the waistband, and even your shoes?" she added, raising her eyebrows at her.

Leslie did not know what to say. The first three were hers, she wanted to know where Rhys was, and if there was an alien base, she wanted its location. The others, however, were not hers. Kiania made a gesture with her hand, and the mini drones began flying around. She seemed to pause for a minute as if listening, then nodded her head looking at Leslie.

"All right, she admitted, the first three were mine, but not the others."

Kiania just looked at her a moment, then said, "there are five other tracking devices in your items." She grabbed something off the dresser and threw it to Leslie. "Here, put this on; the rest of your things will have to stay here. We need to leave now! Whoever planted those may be on the way. Hurry and get dressed; believe me, you do not want to meet the Om insect bots naked," Kiania said. She picked up her rifle and began looking out windows, hoping she wouldn't see a Trangrod.

"Leslie had unknown tracking devices on her," she said to Rhys; "any activity nearby?"

"Nothing yet, not even regular humans. Sandy is watching, and we are ready."

Leslie swallowed her angry reply and backed up into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Uh Uh," Kiania said, forcing her way in. "I want to make sure you do not try to hide anything else. You had better hurry; Rhys will be here in three minutes."

Leslie dressed under the watchful eyes and tried to grab some jewelry and makeup, but Kiania told her to leave it. A pair of sandals and they were out the door.

The jumpsuit she wore left little to the imagination, and it was clear she had nothing on underneath. It clung tightly to her skin, rubbing her nipples and very tight in the crotch. Leslie did not have the body of the gorgeous woman standing in front of her, but she thought she looked pretty good for a 54-year-old.

"Ok, let's go," said Kiania, taking Leslie's hand and walking her out toward the beach. It was dark, but as they left the house and approached the water, she saw a man standing there. Rhys, she thought with a thrill, and she could feel the hunger welling up inside.

Trying not to run, she walked quickly toward him. When she got close, he smiled. "Glad you came Leslie, I have been looking forward to seeing you again."

Leslie just moaned and leaned into his arms. My god, the smell alone was almost enough to make her forget her anger, and for a moment, all she could think about was when she would get to show him he did not need to spank her.

Rhys could sense her anger through her nascent symbiont, mad at the world, angry at the trackers being found out, furious at Kiania. Even angry because she was attracted to him. Just Mad. Her symbiont was not well-formed enough to give him the access he usually had, but it was enough. And while he had enjoyed playing with Leslie, he needed her firmly on the team. Seeing her in the tight outfit filled with lust and anger made him want to just bend her over and fuck her while he spanked her. But that could wait; they needed to get on with the trip.

"I missed you, Rhys," she said, puzzled at her sudden lack of anger as she leaned in for a kiss.

Rhys wrapped her in his arms and kissed her thoroughly. He was pleasantly surprised at Leslie's reaction; she was obviously aroused. Leslie was surprised, too; it seemed she always reacted this way to him. She just wanted to feel him against her, to smell him, taste him, she thought as they kissed. This man excited her terribly, made her vulnerable. Leslie didn't do vulnerable; that made people weak. Leslie did control, but her body betrayed her every time it was near him, and that made her angry all over again.

Rhys pulled away, holding her at arm's length, looking at her. He was starting to see the changes in her, lips fuller, wrinkles disappearing, and breasts fuller. Yes, Bob was working wonders.

"I am thrilled to see you," he said again. "I was worried about your safety, so I had Kiania meet you at the airport."

A frown came over her features. "How much danger do you think I am in?"

"We don't know, we haven't seen any signs of trouble like we did with Thea, but we need to be cautious."

"What happened to her?"

"Come on aboard, and I will bring you up to speed."

Rhys could feel Leslie responding to him, part of it was the mental push he gave her, but part of it was just her. Perhaps she was actually glad to see him.

"Now I have something to show you,'' he said. It was dark out, and there was little light, not even a moon. He took her hand, leading her to a more secluded beach, surrounded by jungle. "Ok, no screaming," he said as he led her inside the stealth field. Leslie gasped and let out a soft cry of surprise. She knew she had been on the ship the first time when Sandy had taken her from the hotel room. But seeing it like this was different, so real, and at the same time unbelievable. Leslie felt her pulse begin to race as panic started but was suddenly stopped, and calm set in again.

"My God, I really was on a spaceship."

"Yes," said Rhys, "and I want to show it to you." Leslie still could not believe Rhys was telling her the truth. Yes, she had been inside something that night in Kansas City, but her mind couldn't accept it had really been a spaceship. Now here it was, dark and ominous, hovering soundlessly just above the sand and water.

"Come on," said Rhys, pulling her by the hand, "you have already been aboard once."

He led Leslie into a short passageway that didn't seem to have been designed by humans. The dimensions were wrong, the curves slightly off. The walls were a light blue color, though, not the bare steel she had expected. They entered a room that Leslie guessed was the control center, bridge she corrected herself. The room she remembered from the first time aboard now had what she thought was a command chair and one for a pilot. There were four more places; Amancia and Kiania sat in two of them. And their chairs swiveled around to face her.

Another was occupied by a woman she hadn't met Thea, she guessed. There was an empty seat next to where she stood with her name on it. It was strange, but there was nothing in front of the chairs, no computer screens, controls to manipulate by hand, nothing. The bridge was large, so there was plenty of room for guests. Sandy came over with a smile and pulled her in for a hug.

"I am glad to see you again; hopefully, you will be spending more time with us," she said, looking into Leslie's eyes. Then suddenly they were kissing. Leslie responded without thinking, kissing her back before she pulled away, embarrassed. Then she found herself being hugged and kissed on the lips by Amancia and then Kiania.

"This is Thea," Rhys said; she just joined us recently. Leslie looked her over. Her skin was creamy and pale, her hair long and blond twisted into a complicated braid down her back. Her lips red and her eyes a bright blue. Clad in the midnight blue skinsuit, she looked like something out of a storybook. How am I supposed to compete with that? She thought, dismayed. Thea walked over to her, and they hugged awkwardly. Leslie was glad she didn't try and kiss her.

123456...9