Alien Mine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy glanced at Rhys, and Leslie's emotions suddenly burped. Instead of jealousy, she felt, well.. good, happy for lack of a better word.

"I am happy to meet you," Leslie said, surprised that she meant it.

"I'm new to this," said Thea, "I hope you don't mind, but I am incredibly excited to be doing this. I still feel like I am in a dream." She hugged Leslie again.

Sandy turned back and saw a hologram spring up showing the solar system, planets, and moons, all of it. Leslie could see symbols filling the air around Sandy, indecipherable gauges of some kind. An unknown character brightened, and Leslie could feel the energy building, a spot on the map that showed where they were. Sandy winked at Leslie, then reached into the hologram and seemed to lift it. There was almost no apparent motion, but the front wall became a screen showing the Earth receding as the ship climbed out of the gravity, well reaching for the emptiness of space.

Sandy loved this; the ship was speaking to her, the AI touching her mind. More than touching, it was almost part of her. It got better every time, sensuous and seductive. Rhys was there, Amancia and Kiania, their minds interacting through the ship. Rhys' mind was so strong, the ship answered to him but let Sandy have access. The ship's weapons responded to Amancia and Kiania; she could sense them through the ship AI. Sandy shivered at the feeling of the ship in her mind, revealing its secrets.

"Where are we going," Leslie asked impatiently as they lifted up without a sound, rapidly climbing into the atmosphere.

"To defend the Earth," Rhys said solemnly, "and you will be a part of it."

Leslie was stunned by the thought; she would be part of it. Leslie would have volunteered; of course, everyone she worked with would. This was different, though; now she would be in the forefront of the battle, battles to come, but no by her choice, she thought grimly.

Amancia broke the seriousness of the moment. "Tonight, we are going to your-anus," she said, grinning.

"Leslie looked at her, not sure if she was making a joke or not.

"Don't pay any attention to her," Rhys said with a laugh before Leslie could reply. "We are going to one of Uranus's moons to look at a site for an off-world base."

Leslie just looked at him before finally saying, "Not that I am an expert on space travel, but even I know that is a multi-year trip."

"Was," said Rhys, "but now it will take just over 15 hours. We will be making 20% light speed, shortening the trip considerably. The technology in this ship is so far beyond anything known to man, and we have barely scratched the surface."

"I know what you mean; it still doesn't seem real," Leslie said, turning her attention to the holograph. She watched in disbelief as they rapidly climbed out of the Earth's atmosphere, then flew past the moon. "How do you know how to do this?'' she asked, looking around. "I mean, how can you just fly an alien spaceship?"

Sandy tapped her head, "Bob lets us link mentally with the ship's AI; it understands what we want, anticipates. Remember what we told you; our minds are much enhanced as well.

"Your minds, how enhanced?" Leslie asked cautiously.

"Very she said mysteriously, yours and Thea's will be too," said Amancia.

"It's like having a supercomputer in your head," Rhys explained, "with unlimited memory storage capability, at least for us. Learning new things is easy, but especially things the symbiont is programmed for."

"But still, astronavigation, gravity, and who knows what else," she said, not really comprehending.

"Just think of it as a crash course in advanced alien astronautics, courtesy of the symbiont and ships AI," said Sandy. "Likewise, Amancia and Kiania, they have trained to control the weapons interface with the AI. Many of the functions are automatic, the AI is very advanced, and we don't understand much of it yet, but we are connected to it when we are on the ship. We don't need the displays you see; we are linked with the AI and are actually part of the ship."

"You can control it with your mind?"

"Yes, though, I still use hand gestures as an aid, but honestly, we think it was designed so that the interface was strictly through the symbiont, no hands needed."

Turning to Amancia, Leslie asked, "you understand the weapons?"

"Of course, at least what they do and how to use them. We have trained with the AI in all kinds of simulations, not actual battle yet. Sandy is the only one who had done that when she took out the missiles in Iraq. Thea is training to be the shuttle's engineer, damage control, and weapons if needed."

Sandy made the bridge's sides transparent, so it looked as though they were floating in space. Even Rhys found that a little uncomfortable. This was the first time they had taken the shuttle out past Mars, so it was a new experience for everyone. Leslie couldn't tear her eyes away as first the moon, and then mars became visible. Sandy had deliberately plotted their course to give everyone a grand tour of the solar system. Leslie sat there for at least an hour, mesmerized by what was taking place around her.

Finally, Rhys stood up and took Leslie's hand, "come on, let me show you your quarters and the rest of the ship."

Sandy had become familiar with the ship and had worked with the AI to shift the ship's interior into something more human-oriented. It was almost like a living organism, able to move and change shape, both on the exterior and interior as needed. This configuration had a large cabin near the bridge with an extra-large king-sized bed and a couple more staterooms with their own showers and toilets.

Rhys escorted Leslie to one of the rooms. Opening the door, he took her inside. "Here is your room if you like. I understand all your things got left behind," he said with a smile. "Amancia will help you with getting you some personal items and some clothes."

"Thanks, but I do not see any store out here, or are you planning to stop along the way," she said sarcastically.

"No, no stores. Come on, let's see the rest of the ship. We can show you some of the interesting parts and do something about clothes along the way."

Rhys led her around the ship, showing her the medical bay, most of which was not designed for humans, and they did not understand. However, with the Ships AI's help, they had reconfigured part of it. They would use some empty spaces for storage and transportation as they set up the base.

The engineering spaces took up the final quarter of the ship and were mainly a complete mystery. None of them understood enough about the Gravitonic and Quantized Inertial drive, but that was on Rhys's list. Theoretical physicists of the caliber Rhys needed were hard to find. They would have one soon, though.

Amancia met them there and introduced Leslie to the world of high tech high fashion. Amancia smiled and looked Leslie over. "Hold still a moment," she said as she touched a control. Then Leslie could see a body projected in the air in front of her.

"Is that me?" she asked.

"For the time being," Amancia said. "There, now for some clothes."

"What do you mean for the time being?"

Amancia gestured at her large breasts and legs. "I looked good, but not this good. You will eventually end up with a similar body."

"I will look like you?" Leslie asked, unsure what she thought of that.

"Remember we told you, you get a younger body courtesy of Rhys and the symbiont."

"I do remember, though I still find it hard to believe. How will I change?"

"Ask Rhys; he was the one that designed this delicious form," Amancia said with a laugh.

Leslie was too stunned to say anything. The alien technology, seeing the reality, plus the idea of a younger body. She felt overwhelmed.

Amancia smiled and leaned in and kissed her. "Don't worry, you are going to love your new body, and so are we."

Amancia was a little intimidating, intelligent, beautiful, and a chest Leslie would have killed for when she was younger. At first, she had mentally labeled Amancia a bimbo with big tits; that and how subservient she was to Rhys. Now Leslie wondered jealously what their relationship really was.

Strangely Leslie found herself feeling very comfortable around her as she helped her design and make clothes. This little piece of alien technology could fund the whole defense department if they could sell it. As she watched Amancia try out different designs, her emotions shifted subtly. Bashfulness forgotten, Leslie stood naked as Amancia handed her several dresses to try on.

The brief touches as Amancia helped her in and out of clothes had initially unsettled her. But now, they had the opposite effect. She found herself enjoying it and even leaning in to ensure the hands touched her as they helped her dress. She was conflicted because she was enjoying the physical contact but embarrassed at her growing arousal. Rhys smiled to himself, watching Leslie react to Amancia. He was finding her emotions beginning to respond to him, making manipulating them more effective.

***

"Ok, how about trying this one on," Amancia said, holding up a dark midnight blue dress. It was almost floor-length but with a slit up the side. She moved around behind her, leaning over her shoulder and pressing into her from behind. Leslie could feel the other woman's breasts against her back as she raised her arms, letting the dress flow over her body.

"Jesus, that feels good," she said as the material seemed to cling to her skin. She becoming more aroused, and Leslie shook her head, trying to get control of herself. Amancia knelt in front of Leslie putting heels on her feet. Tiny sparks shot from the hands on her calves and landing in Leslie's pussy, others ending in her brain, smothering her thoughts. Leslie was lost in the feelings, and she wished Amancia's hands were on her thighs or even higher.

"There," said Amancia standing up and breaking the spell, "look in the mirror; you look beautiful."

She did, but Leslie couldn't believe it was her. The woman in the mirror was gorgeous, sophisticated, and younger-looking than she remembered. The dress clung in all the right places, emphasizing her figure, hiding imperfections. It made her look... well, glamorous, sexy. She turned sideways, observing how her skin flashed as the long slit up the side emphasized her long legs.

Leslie didn't know what to say, what to do. Her legs did look amazing in the dress and the heels. Long and lean. She felt delicious shivers of need rushing through her; what would Rhys think of her in that oh so sexy dress.? Leslie was in a pleasant daze. She felt a little light-headed but good, happy, and sexy as she walked into the lounge/dining room.

Amancia had provided makeup, earrings, and a choker made from a strange metal. It looked striking; the jewelry complimented her slim neck. Leslie agreed with Amancia that the dress was indeed beautiful, pleased at the way it made her look. Amancia smiled to herself; the dress really did make her look good. It lifted up her breasts, emphasizing her slim waist, and the heels made her legs look longer.

"Come here for a minute," Sandy said, waving her over as Leslie entered the control room.." You look gorgeous; Amancia has a natural flair for clothes, doesn't she."

"Yes, she does,'' Leslie said, stepping into a hug with Sandy. The hug was more intimate than she was used to as Sandy ran her hands down Leslie's sides and over her bottom. She felt an unwanted thrill as Sandy touched her, warm, sexy, and now a little aroused again. Sandy released her to focus on something else, and Leslie remembered Sandy was piloting an alien ship through the solar system. Shaking her head a little as she stepped away, how did this woman become able to navigate the spaceship. Sandy appeared so competent that it was a bit intimidating, she thought with a bit of self-doubt.

Sandy looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "I meant it when I said you looked gorgeous, and when the symbiont is finished, you will have a body men will fight over."

Leslie felt that surge of warmth flow over her as Sandy spoke to her. "Will I really look as young as you?" she asked.

"Oh yes," she said with a smile, "Rhys is a master at sculpting the female form," Sandy added while gesturing toward her bust and hips. "Why don't you ask him what he has in store for you?"

"Well, done," Rhys said with a smile as he walked into the control room.

Leslie could feel his eyes on her, looking her up and down.

Rhys took his time, admiring the subtle changes already evident, as well as the natural beauty she had. "You are a good girl."

A shiver of delight swept through her at his words; she didn't say anything. There was no need to; her smile said everything.

With Rhys there, several reactions kicked in. Happy, safe, sexy, aroused, and a little confused. She felt as though her emotions were being jerked back and forth, like a roller coaster ride. Where did her anger go? Then she was in Rhys' arms, and everything was going to be ok, forever. It was a nice feeling, in fact, better than she recalled. "How are you?'' he whispered in her ear; I am sure you have lots of questions, but how about a drink first."

"Let's see,'' said Rhys walking over to a liquor cabinet; I seem to remember you are a chocolate martini kind of girl." He pulled out bottles and a shaker. Leslie was impressed, he remembered, and when their hands touched as she took her glass, there was a familiar spark of arousal. Rhys fixed himself a bourbon with ice, then pulled her down into a couch where they sat side by side. After taking a long sip, he put his hand on her shoulder and said, "ok, ask away."

Leslie felt the haze lift from her, and the low simmering arousal that had been there since she first saw Rhys almost disappeared. Almost. Gathering herself, she slowly looked around to buy time, getting her thoughts in order. I will have to figure something out, she thought, some way to block how he affects me. Taking a deep breath, Leslie decided to confront him with her concerns. She had not asked for this; in fact, she had been given a symbiont against her will. With power came responsibility, and they were sitting in the single most powerful machine known to Earth. The responsibility terrified her; could she trust Rhys and a few others with this, even if she was part of it?

"What are your plans, Rhys? She said abruptly before her courage failed her. "You have this technology, the symbiont in you, in us. To what purpose? You can't just keep this for yourself; humanity needs this if any part of the story is real. I can't just sit here and let you play God or whatever with this fantastic and world-changing alien technology. Just think about what you could do with this, the problems it would solve. I want to believe in you, in all of you, but I have to wonder about your motives."

"And is it your motives, or aliens?" she went on firmly before she lost her nerve. "How do you know if the Drans are any less of a threat than the Om are? Is it really you, Rhys, or is it the symbiont in your head that is making these decisions? If any of this is true," she went on, "humanity is in trouble; the human race needs this," she said, gesturing with her hands. "I can't be part of this unless I believe in you, in all of you!" she said with steel in her voice, looking Rhys in the eye.

Sandy felt her anger rise as Leslie questioned their motives. She started to push at Leslie's mind to calm her but was blocked by Rhys.

"No," he said, "leave her alone. We need to have this discussion."

"You raise some good points," he replied; "the Drans recruited me, remember. It was after I took some jobs from them. They were not easy assignments; in fact, they were the kind I hate, morally ambiguous. The kind where you're not sure who the real bad guy is. Looking back on them, they may well have been tests to see how I would react."

"Then the Drans ship I was on was attacked and presumably destroyed, and we have been under attack for months now. While we don't know a lot about the Om, they allied themselves with Nazir, and those things we killed in Iraq certainly weren't friendly."

"As to our motives, I fully understand your suspicions, especially the way we recruited you. But the motives are mine, not driven by the symbiont. Otherwise, Sandy, Amancia, and I could be living a life of extreme luxury; why go to the trouble to do all this, to fight the Om. The symbiont is there, but it doesn't control our actions. When yours is mature, you will be able to interact with it, understand the benefit, the strength, and capabilities it gives you."

"Our plan," he went on, has always been to build a force to defend the Earth. I believe the WORST thing we could do is go to our government or any other for that matter. Besides the distrust and panic the alien symbiont would cause, the technology would probably start wars. Look at the international situation right now; what do you think the other major powers would do if they found out we have it, and they don't. This would leak the first time any politician found out about it. To be blunt, I don't trust our government, and I certainly don't trust any others."

"So what are you going to do Rhys," Leslie pressed again. What's the end game here? You rule the world, a few super-humans setting themselves up as tin gods deciding what is best for the world?"

Rhys smiled at her description. "Yes," he acknowledged with a nod. "Sort of. We need to unify the Earth. I plan to do it by putting women with symbionts in critical leadership positions. They will help manage the unification."

"You want to control our government," Leslie gasped, her mouth set in a grim line.

"Yes, ours and others. It's critical to manage what needs to happen, to mobilize a force to defend Earth. The USA, Russia, China, the EU, perhaps others. But these are the key ones for now. In the meantime, we are developing our own scientific capabilities, and where we are going today is part of that."

"Uranus, what does that have to do with anything? You mentioned another base?"

"That will be the location of our forward defenses and where we intend to establish our research team. The Om ships enter along the solar system plane, so we need bases located in the outer solar system. We will start to build Earth's defenses there using metals mined and developed at the Base. Also, we will be off the Earth, research and development will be away from the reach of current governments.

"What's the timeline? Are you talking 50 years, 75 years?"

"Ten or less to get control of major governments, twenty to have a unified world. Our goal is to have a base on one of Uranus' moons up and running in a year."

Leslie didn't know what to say; Rhys's plans were so calmly stated but unimaginable.

"Look," he continued before she could say anything, "you will be part of this. I want you to play a major role, become our director of intelligence, and help guide our efforts. You have more international experience than any of us. You have colleagues in intelligence agencies around the world, political contacts, things we know little about."

Leslie's mind was struggling to catch up with the sheer scale of what Rhys proposed to do. Her mind hiccupped, and she looked around at each of them. "I don't have a choice, do I?" she said with anger in her voice. You have given me a symbiont, and as I understand, I will have to obey when it matures whether I want to or not."

"No, no choice," Rhys said calmly but firmly, looking into Leslie's eyes. She stared back; the anger in her eyes was understandable. "I am sorry, but we need you, I need you, and your help, your cooperation. Soon I will be able to order it, but I would rather you willingly become part of our team, our family," he added.

123456...9