Alien Mine Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running the incident over in her mind, she couldn't figure out what had happened. She hadn't been thinking about sex nor particularly focused on Kiania, who she definitely had a crush on. Still, it had been sudden, leaving her hot and bothered. The way these women interacted was driving her libido crazy. It wasn't anything overt, the men probably didn't even notice, but she did. There were subtle gestures, quick touches of the hands, even brief, casual kisses, quick ones but still there. Amanda wondered again if they were all lovers; that's what it looked like to her. But then again, there was no mistaking the way they looked at Rhys. It was somewhere between complete adulation and lust, and Captain Amanda couldn't figure it out. Shaking her head, she concentrated on the conversation again, thinking about the small 'bird' drones and how they could be improved.

***

The Om collective intelligence considered the attack on one of the new nests. If the aliens had an emotion for what they felt, it would be disappointment and concern. It had hoped that the new nests would go unnoticed until reproduction had taken place. Only one had been attacked and easily repulsed, though they had been forced to use their new Trangrod. Still, the Om mind considered its data inputs. Billions of data points had been acquired and processed, simulations were prepared, and the best were selected for implementation. As the mind reconsidered its assumptions, it reran thousands of simulations, but the predictive values refused to resolve the errors in its thinking. 'Frustration' was what Humans would have called it as the mathematical patterns failed to provide any acceptable probabilities. The new Drans warriors failed to fit previously predictive models of symbiont behavior. Instead, the collective mind had exposed the nests, but it still did not understand the strange actions of the Drans. The attack had not been pressed, they had fought briefly, and they rapidly retreated to the safety of their small space nest. Further expansion must be delayed until the actions of the enemy become clearer.

***

Yaneta paced in the second-floor master bedroom she shared with her husband in their country estate outside Moscow. Like her, the house was beautiful, a statement of wealth and success, two stories with stone walls and rooms for at least twelve people. The bed she sometimes shared with her husband was massive with a heavy wood headboard, but it took up only a quarter of the room. Yaneta made herself stop and walk to the large picture windows that looked out over the forests. It was a view Yaneta always enjoyed, a sign of her success. Usually, she felt a sense of calmness staring out over the tops of the trees, but not today.

On the outside, she looked like the young trophy wife of a Rich Russian Oligarch, with a beautiful yellow dress cut just above her knees, designer heels to show off her legs, her makeup and hair immaculate. She looked sophisticated, sexy, and confident, as Dmitri liked. But, on the inside, she was terrified, filled with anxiety, not knowing if she really did have an alien monster growing inside her. That woman Leslie had told her that the strength and other powers came from the symbiont. Yaneta would have dismissed it as nonsense if she hadn't been carried from her bedroom by a woman's hair sprouting from her head like the mythical medusa and taken into a spaceship. Then there was Sergey, who was a strong man but had been killed by the other woman as if he was a helpless puppy.

The following days had been crazy for Yaneta, almost surreal in that she could not grasp what had happened to her. Yet, she could not help playing the rape repeatedly in her mind, Rhys had raped her while the women held her down, and despite everything, her body had reacted in a way Yaneta never expected. She had never enjoyed sex that much; to her, it was just a means to an end. Something to be used for gain and occasionally enjoyed.

It had been different that night. They had held her down like she was a child; her legs pulled wide apart, and her struggles seemed to be a reason for mirth to them. They had laughed and told her she was nothing but a wet whore ready for any cock, and she should be happy about providing a body for the alien thing to grow in her. Yaneta had struggled and shouted to let her go, but they had been right; her body wanted to be fucked. Yaneta had been powerless, vulnerable, unable to fight what was happening. When Rhys finally pushed his cock into her, she shouted out in a mind-bending combination of terror and pleasure.

Rhys had made her cum and cum, her body welcoming the rape even when her mind tried to fight it. Then, when he shot his cum in her, Yaneta had screamed out the best orgasm of her life, her body sagging while she cried. Even the humiliation of being told what a good little whore she was didn't change how she felt. After that, there wasn't a reason to fight anymore; if they were telling the truth, she was already infected. Yaneta came every time she was raped, even when forced to have sex with the women, the orgasms leaving her weak and trembling. The combination of terror, pain, and pleasure had done something to her soul. She was terrified they would come back for her and equally tormented by the thought that they wouldn't.

After the first rape, they had happily announced that there was now a symbiont growing in her, something incomprehensible to Yaneta. She could half convince herself it had just been a nightmare, but the bare pubic mound and the clit ring reminded her differently. Fortunately, Dmitri had liked the new look. He had even licked her cunt for the first time in a year, but, unfortunately, that bastard Nikita had enjoyed it as well. He couldn't resist fucking her against the wall when he saw it. She had let him but afterward had warned him that his father-in-law was becoming worried about Nelya and wanted to see her. "We need to stop our games for a bit," she said, "just give her the drug but leave her alone. If Dmitri finds out, he will cut off your balls."

"Why should I suddenly be concerned," he snarled, "he married her off to me so I would control her. He doesn't give a shit about her." Nikita sat sprawled in a massive chair like someone important from old Russia, half-dressed, his hair uncombed and a beard that needed trimming. He could have been mistaken for a Russian nobleman from the time of the Czar, one of the rich, corrupt ones. He was a large man but with muscles swiftly turning to bulk, and Yaneta knew he would soon be fat. His nose was shorter than it should have been for a head as large as his, and his eyes just a little too close together to leave him handsome. His clothing whispered wealth; but was ill-kept, like the rest of him.

Nikita took a drink from a large glass of beer he held, some of it spilling down his front. He was getting soft, Yaneta thought, from too much rich food and vodka. Nikita was also getting harder to control; he had always been prone to angry outbursts, but they were coming more often and more violent. Yaneta knew she would have to do something sooner than later.

They were in Nikita's home in a secluded suburb of Moscow. It was an area that the newly wealthy sought out, small mansions demonstrating freshly earned wealth. Nikita's house was set in the middle of two hectares, large enough that any screaming went unnoticed. It was there they had drugged and abused Nelya, and Nikita was right, her father didn't really care about her, but he did care about appearances. Dmitri had clawed and fought his way to the top from a common but ambitious street criminal. Now he wanted respect and demanded it from those around him.

Yaneta wasn't sure why she had let herself get so involved with Nikita like this? Indeed, her lust for money and power and her hatred of any rival had all contributed, but she had also been jealous of Nelya, her beauty, and her growing up amidst all this wealth. Even the tiny amount of affection Dmitri had shown her. Nelya had been an outlet for all the perceived slights she had received on her own climb up in society. She and Dmitri were not that different. Yaneta had whored, schemed, and fought her way to the top, but she still wasn't satisfied and wouldn't be until Nelya was eliminated as a rival. She should have convinced Nikita to arrange an accident, but it was too late for that. Instead, she had let her rage and cruelty drive her actions, but now it had backfired badly, worse perhaps than she knew. Who were these people, and OMG, did she really have an alien symbiont growing in her that would enslave her? Yaneta shivered just thinking about it, but she would do as ordered for now.

"Yes, but he hasn't seen her in a while," Yaneta said, trying to calm Nikita, "she is still his daughter, and while I am not sure he is capable of loving anyone, he still cares about her. I am also worried we are taking this too fast with Nelya; if she is too broken, he will see the change in her, and he has asked about her a couple of times, wondering if she would come over for dinner. Also, you will be expected to be seen with her at functions coming up next month; of course, she has to be well enough to attend without bruises showing."

Nikita frowned, "are you sure you are not just trying to save all the fun for yourself? Why all this concern all of a sudden? You have been much worse than I. Nelya hates me and is scared of me, but you, you terrify her. What did you do to her while I was gone, Yaneta?" he said with anger in his voice. "Is that the reason he is concerned? What did you do?"

Yaneta had been deliberately cruel and enjoyed it; she had wanted to make Nelya feel what it was like to be a whore, to be worthless, existing only for other's pleasures. Giving her small doses of the drug, dragging out the torment while making Nelya perform all kinds of sexual acts was why Yaneta terrified her, and they both knew it. She had enjoyed the look of horror on Nelya's face when she had told her of Nikita's plans to mate her with a wolf. "And you know you will do it," she had told Nelya cruelly, holding the drugs in front of Nelya's face; "you will do anything for this." The best part for Yaneta was that she could see in her eyes that Nelya knew she was right; Nelya would do anything to avoid the agony of withdrawal; her body desired the drugs so bad!

"Nothing you didn't do," Yaneta answered him with scorn. Nikita was a crude but cunning oaf; he had no idea of the subtleties needed to break a young woman like Nelya. "But we have to stop for a while, let her recover some. Besides, where is the fun in beating and raping someone so completely broken. Let her think the torture is over; it will be that much worse for her when we start again... please," she said, moving in close to him, straddling his lap and rubbing her breasts against his chest. She ran her hand along the crotch of Nikita's pants, feeling his cock. Then Yaneta sank to her knees between his legs and stroked his cock with her hands. "Please," she coaxed, "I will suck you."

Nikita nodded and let Yaneta begin working on him with her mouth. He would have to deal with her soon; she was stupid if she thought he would share control with her. She knew about the drug and Nelya, Nikita thought as he grabbed her hair in his hands and thrust himself deeper into her throat. He would have to either kill Yaneta or get her on the drug. Probably easier to just kill her. "That's a good whore," he said, knowing she hated him calling her that as he drained his balls into her pretty mouth.

Yaneta felt him cum in her mouth and swallowed without thinking about it. She hated men using her mouth, but she knew it was one of her best weapons. Right now, she hated Nikita, Nelya, all of them, but now, everything had gone wrong. She was terrified, and she wondered how she had ended up like this.

Yaneta didn't trust Nikita, though, and the next day she found him drunk and whipping Nelya again. Nelya was naked on his bed, screaming, trying to cover herself with her hands, but Nikita just moved his efforts to a different spot. Nelya was used to the beatings, but it hurt badly, the crop adding to her bruises and welts. Yaneta heard her scream madly as the crop's tip hit her between the legs.

"Stop!" she screamed at Nikita, grabbing at his arm and getting between him and Nelya.

"What's the matter with you," he said drunkenly, "why do you care about this stupid cunt."

"I told you, Dmitri wants to see her; look at all the bruises; if he sees this, he will kill you."

"Fine," said Nikita, "then I will just fuck her in the ass," and he unbuckled his pants.

"No!" said Yaneta, in a panic and terrified at what Leslie would say and do if she saw this. "Fuck me," she said in a low voice filled with promise, "that stupid bitch doesn't deserve it, and anyway, you have beaten her so much she will just lie there and cry."

"Okay," said Nikita with a sly look, "but I want to fuck you in the ass then."

Yaneta had not let Nikita in her bottom no matter how many times he asked. He was always rough when he did fuck Neyla, and she knew it would hurt. Looking at him, she was sure Nikita would not settle for less, so she nodded her head, "okay," she said in the sexiest voice she could muster. She was correct; he was rough, it hurt, and because he was drunk, it took him a long time to cum. She didn't really care about Nelya, and having Nikita use her body brought her no pleasure, but she hoped it would keep that terrible woman satisfied. This is her fault, Yaneta told herself, glaring at Nelya as Nikita continued to plunge in and out of her ass. She hated her even more now as she knelt there helplessly, letting Nikita use her.

Yaneta had cried that night, the first tears she had shed in many years. Yaneta didn't cry, she made others cry, and the emotional walls she had built over the years to keep anything from hurting her came crashing down. Her own cruelty had been her greatest weapon. When used from a position of power, she could destroy others, and it brought respect, the respect of fear perhaps, but she enjoyed it. But now, that weapon was crumbling in her hand. Yaneta poured herself another shot of vodka, throwing it back quickly and feeling it burn all the way to her stomach. It was much better quality than the swill she had drunk growing up, but it did not bring the relief she sought.

Hearing a noise, she jumped at the sound of a voice, spilling her glass and then freezing with fear.

"Hello, Yaneta," Leslie said calmly. She had come in through the window, just like before.

Yaneta felt her legs go weak at the sight of that terrible woman. She was dressed in a tight midnight blue bodysuit and boots, her lengthy hair hanging down her back. At another time, Yaneta would have thought her stunning, but now Leslie's beauty was marred by the cruelty in her eyes as she examined Yaneta like a piece of meat.

Leslie strode over to the bar. "May I," she asked politely with ice-cold eyes.

Yaneta nodded her head, afraid to speak. She watched Leslie pour herself a shot of vodka. "Cheers," Leslie said in English, throwing back the shot.

Leslie sighed and set the glass down. She turned and looked at Yaneta coldly. "I told you no more abuse," Leslie said, her eyes appraising the woman before her. "It was a nice try but not good enough," she added coldly.

"I stopped him," pleaded Yaneta suddenly, "I stopped him, I even let him fuck me in the ass, she whined."

"Yes," Leslie said in a condescending voice, "you did; that's what a whore like you is for; but I told you no more abuse," she added sternly. Yaneta shivered at the words.

Leslie sat down on the small couch near the end of the bed and looked around. "Very nice, modern with a twist of old Russian; I bet Dmitri picked this out."

Yaneta just stared at her, terrified, like a mouse in a corner.

"Take off your clothes,:" Leslie ordered, her voice emotionless.

"What," Yaneta stuttered.

"You heard me, take off your clothes, or I will cut them off," Leslie said in the same almost bored voice, but now with a long sword in her hand. Leslie knew that a woman feels vulnerable without clothes; even men do. She had learned that while interrogating prisoners in the black ops site, and she wanted Yaneta vulnerable. "Hurry," she said, standing up.

Yaneta began removing her clothes. First, she took off her dress, leaving her in panties and a bra.

"All of it," Leslie snapped at her, "now."

Yaneta watched Leslie fearfully as she removed her bra and then her panties. She stood there naked in nothing but her heels, staring at Leslie like a mouse might look at a snake when it's about to be eaten. She didn't move as Leslie walked over to her, examining her as if she was a piece of furniture she was thinking about buying.

"I see your clit ring is growing into you like it's supposed to; that's good. It will never come out, and remember, I control it," she said as the piercing vibrated ominously.

Yaneta flinched; she remembered the pain from the first time but kept her mouth closed.

"Kneel down," Leslie commanded. She could almost feel the fear coming off Yaneta. That was the purpose; she wanted her terrified for now.

Yaneta kneeled in front of her, her hands shaking.

"Now, let's talk about your future. You know that abuse of Nelya is not allowed, none, nyet. Nikita is not home, so you will go over there tonight and get Nelya and bring her back. You will personally see to her, not your maid or some servant, but you. I want her treated like she is a princess, and you will do it, won't you, Yaneta," Leslie finished in a tone that promised punishment if she didn't comply.

Yaneta nodded her head quickly yes.

"No, answer me, use your words; you are not stupid."

"Yes, I will; I will go get her tonight, and I will treat her like a princess," Yaneta gushed, the words coming out quickly.

"Good," Leslie said. Now let's talk about your future if indeed you have one." Leslie began stalking around the kneeling woman while she spoke. Since Rhys fucked you, an alien symbiont is now growing inside you. There is nothing you can do about it; it can't be stopped. As it grows, it will invade your DNA, all of it, and begin to change you into one of us. You will get smarter, stronger, and best of all, it will have to obey Rhys and Me. You will have to Obey," she said slowly, carefully enunciating each word, especially the last one. "What your future holds will be up to you; Rhys will not allow someone as evil as you are now to carry a symbiont. If you want to live, you will have to change, become a better person, and give Rhys a reason to keep you alive. Do you understand?"

Leslie watched Yantea's reaction to her words. She probably doesn't understand, Leslie thought to herself, but she will eventually, one way or another.

"Let me remind you that I see everything you do, hear everything you say. I know how you and Dmitri have sex, when you go to the bathroom, what you say when you're with the President. Yes, we know you are fucking him, so does Dmitri, by the way." Leslie stopped walking and stood in front of Yaneta. She reached down and lifted her chin up so she was looking into her eyes. "I expect you to obey me, Yaneta, but mere obedience will not save you; become that better person if you want to live," she said, staring into the woman's frightened eyes.

"Now, stand up and go into the bathroom," Leslie commanded before Yaneta could respond.

"Please," begged Yaneta," but Leslie just looked at her with those blank eyes that promised pain. Yaneta was terrified of this woman, and she started to tremble as she stood and went into her bathroom. Leslie followed her in and shut the door. "Now pick up that red towel and put it in your mouth," Leslie said. Yaneta did as she was told, her whole body now shaking with fear.

123456...8