Alien Mine Ch. 17

Story Info
She is strong, and a lot of people die.
23.5k words
4.87
4.2k
5

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
193 Followers

Chapter 17

Hi everyone -- I appreciate the comments and the feedback, thanks for hanging out with Rhys, Sandy and the other beauties.

"She is strong," Rhys said. If Sandy had pressed him to explain why this word came to him when he first saw Anita Blackwell, he would have been hard-pressed to answer. Instead, it was an intuitive feeling, The way she stood and looked him in the eye, or perhaps the emotions he felt emanating from her as she shook his hand.

"Yes, she is; this should prove interesting," Sandy acknowledged as she introduced herself, holding Anita's hand a fraction of a second longer than she needed to.

Anita was cute; perhaps handsome was a better description. Not beautiful, but her personality and intelligence showed through and only added to her allure. She was tall and slender like Sandy despite her age, but with a mane of brown curls. She had hgh cheekbones and eyes that might be gray and a thin nose, slightly upturned at the end. Her mouth was large, but the full lips added to her attraction. Though she was in her early forties, her face was unwrinkled, good genetics or good doctors, Rhys didn't know yet, but she looked a decade younger than she was.

They met in a restaurant for dinner, away from official prying eyes and schedules. Anita wanted to keep this meeting informal, which worked out well for Rhys. She was accompanied by her aide, George, who tried to hide his interest in Sandy but failed badly. George had ambitions of his own; if his boss ran for a national office, he would go with her.

Sandy was dressed conservatively, designed to impress, not seduce, that would come later. Rhys talked with George during dinner while watching the two women feel each other out, compliment, thrust, parry, then more compliments, smiles, and laughter. He was a bit bemused at himself sitting here, but this was Sandy's show; he was basically the sperm/symbiont donor part of the relationship for now.

Rhys let Sandy fulfill the role of political advisor and public relations they were spinning and said little, basically just to support Sandy, but he kept his attention on Anita. What he was going to do was necessary even if he didn't like it, but like Anita, his wishes didn't matter; too much was at stake, and he needed control of the Government soon. The Om were moving and expanding, and they needed to strike back. The strike would be violent, the entire world would soon know if what he had planned worked, and he needed to be able to control subsequent events and not have a war break out by mistake.

Tonight he and Sandy would take the Governor back to his suite and start her new life. They had carefully discussed how they wanted the symbiont programmed with Bob. This was something new for Rhys, and he hoped it worked like they had planned. Time was too short to deal with another Leslie; he needed someone who would work to the best of their ability to support him and obey without him having to command her every move. On the other hand, Sandy wanted someone like Amancia, sexually submissive and someone she controlled. Sandy was adamant about that, reminding him that Amancia was taken from her, so they had compromised, submissive, but not so much that Anita would be ineffective.

Rhys watched the two women together and saw that getting Anita back to the suite would be easy. Sandy could charm anyone, and her empathic abilities grew after what happened with Thea. Neither of them could control the emotions of someone without a symbiont, but surprisingly Sandy was influencing Anita. The pheromones would get any woman into bed, but what Sandy was doing was different. It was subtle, but Rhys could sense it, and he watched as she played Anita, gaining her confidence, making her laugh, the highs just a little bit higher, not much, but enough to make a difference. At first, Sandy would touch Anita's hand or arm lightly when talking or laughing, but now the touches were longer, lingering, and Anita did not object. Rhys wondered what she was thinking. Did Anita realize she was being seduced? Would she have let it happen naturally, or was Sandy able to manipulate her that well without the aid of hormones.?

Rhys had felt guilt before about taking over someone's life, especially with Kiania. He had rationalized the seduction of the others; most were single, with Yaneta and Nelya the only exceptions; but the marriages were a sham, both of them. Anita's was not, and that's what made this different. Watching the two women, he wondered what Anita would be like in bed once the pheromones had stripped away her inhibitions. He didn't think she would be shy, but women still surprised him. Who would have thought Bao, the shy, introverted young woman they had rescued, would turn out to be so bold and eager when it came to sex.

Slowly finishing his dinner, Rhys imagined how Sandy and Anita would look in bed together. How would Sandy introduce her to making love to a woman for the first time? How would Anita respond once the symbiont was in place and started to affect her behavior toward Sandy? Despite his misgivings about breaking up Anita's marriage, he couldn't help getting aroused thinking about it.

"She is sexy, isn't she," Sandy purred in his mind, "I can't wait to taste her."

"Easy, the programming won't kick in for a few weeks yet."

"I know, but she is going to be delicious, Rhys; thank you so much for giving her to me. I promise to be a very naughty girl for you when we get back."

Rhys paid the bill, and Anita told her aid good night, walking off arm in arm with Sandy back to their suite for one last drink. Even knowing what Sandy was doing, it still surprised him how she could play Anita and George. Rhys was sure George left thinking he had a chance with Sandy, while Anita seemed completely comfortable with both of them, her guard down and now a little aroused, pleased with the attention she was getting.

They were alone in the hotel elevator, and as soon as the doors closed, Sandy leaned in close to whisper something to Anita while releasing pheromones into the air. Anita giggled in reply but looked at Rhys and blushed. He knew that if he took Anita in his arms right now, she wouldn't resist, Sandy had manipulated her throughout the evening, and the scents Sandy was giving off were potent. Rhys checked her symbiont, and it was ready, strong, but satisfied for now. Still, he wasn't apprehensive about it anymore, the chains he had placed in Sandy's mind bound her to him in a different way, and he did not think her symbiont would ever be a danger again.

Walking down the hallway to their suite was a test of Anita's fortitude; Rhys could almost feel the heat coming off her. He watched, amazed, as the two women walked into the room, and Anita was in Sandy's arms before he even had the door shut. It looked like he had underestimated her powers again, he thought with a grimace. Rhys removed his tie and jacket and walked over to join them. There was something very erotic about seeing Anita succumb to Sandy; her resistance had melted away, and knowing this was just the first small step in her ascent to political greatness and her descent into submission.

Anita felt Sandy pull her close before the door had even shut. She was surprised, but there was no resistance as time seemed to stand still, their faces centimeters apart. Anita could feel Sandy's breath, but the eyes captured Anita's attention. Large deep green eyes that she could get lost in that were filled with lust and a hunger that scared and excited her. Part of Anita's mind knew it was wrong, but her body was on fire as Sandy kissed her with delicate lips that tasted of lipstick and wine and then a tongue that teased open her mouth.

Anita moaned as she lost herself in the moment, her body responding in a way she never thought possible. It may have been the wine or the oh so handsome Rhys, but it seemed all her barriers had fallen, and she liked this mysteriously beautiful woman, a woman who thought she was attractive enough to want her. It had been a long time since someone had made her feel like this, two someones she thought to herself as a male body pressed up against her from behind. The lips on hers seemed to scorch her soul as Sandy's body pressed against hers, and fingers softly caressed her breasts. Anita gave herself over to the lust that was consuming her body and mind, even though she was married and straight.

"I told you she would be delicious," Sandy said, not bothering to look up from the kiss.

***

Amancia surveyed the board room table in front of her, dressed in shiny pants and heels, with a short-sleeved jacket belted tightly about her narrow waist that emphasized her cleavage. "Congratulations, everyone," the older gentleman at the head of the table said as he gathered up his papers. "We will have all the documents ready for signing in a week,' he said, standing up. The man represented one of the three largest banks in Israel, and they had just completed a significant financial package for Miranda Group investments in the energy sector. Miranda would have a substantial but not controlling interest in several largest companies, and this deal involved financing that included Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan, a minor miracle in itself. However, neither the bankers nor the Israeli government realized that through various shell companies Amancia had been establishing, Miranda did have a controlling interest in the energy sector. That would allow them to begin supplying power when they built their base here and also decrease costs considerably across the board, boosting the economy just in time for Mika's election.

"I'm sorry," the stunning woman representing Miranda spoke up as everyone had begun to rise, "but I need them in forty-eight hours," she said firmly. "I was clear from the beginning that time is of the essence. Surely your lawyers can work through the weekend; this is the largest loan your bank is financing."

Everyone paused while the banker looked at the woman who sat across from Amancia. Mika was the economic minister and, if rumors were correct, likely the next Prime Minister, and she nodded her head firmly in agreement. "It's to everyone's advantage if this goes through quickly; the new financing will relieve the already stressed energy companies and the people who have to pay their gas and electric bills. The government strongly supports this effort."

"Of course, I understand," the banker replied. "Forty-eight hours it will be; the documents will be ready Monday morning." Then, frowning, he left the room, followed by the cadre of assistants, bankers, accountants, etc. What he understood was that Mika, possibly the next Prime Minister, wanted it done in forty-eight hours, and he had better get it done by then.

"He didn't look happy," Amancia said with a smile to Mika. They were the only two left in the room.

"No, but if left to him, it would drag on for weeks, dot every I, cross every t, and then go back several times and do it again. But I expect you to put in a good word with Rhys for me," Mika said with a dreamy look. This was still like a dream to her. The attack in the hotel, discovering who Rhys and the girls really were, and the symbiont. Good, God, that had scared her, though not as much as Sandy's hair flowing from her head like the mythical Medusa, reaching across the room and wrapping around her that night. Then seeing the alien base, meeting Thea, Mei, and Bao, the shuttle, it was still a little blurry in her mind, but she had adapted, or perhaps 'embraced it' was a better term.

"Of course, he already knows, and I am sure I will need a spanking tonight," Amancia added with an impish grin. She smiled to herself at Mika's reaction. Discovering Amancia's submissive nature and her own domineering one had been an unexpected surprise for Mika. With a bit of encouragement from Amancia, Mika would play the dominant with enthusiasm and vigor. It was a game they both enjoyed.

Mika licked her lips, briefly letting her imagination think about tonight. But then she quickly got herself under control. "What about the Mossad? They will not let go of this; we left too much evidence for them. They are going crazy trying to figure this out."

"I know; Rhys is trying to arrange a meeting when he can take the director to Miranda and show him everything. If that doesn't work, we will break into their labs and take everything, so they have no evidence. Not the best option, but we don't want anything interfering with the elections, but Rhys is in Idaho for two days, then we need to deal with Russia."

Amancia stood up from the table and walked toward the door. As she did, several small drones flew out from their hiding places along the walls and landed on her, then crawled inside her jacket. Mika had two of them that followed her around and was still trying to get used to it. These new small ones had been the brainstorm of the Army Captain, and Thea had quickly built several of them. They were deliberately designed to look like insects, in this case, dragonflies and wasps. That's why it was so freaky to see them landing and crawling on Amancia. They were more intelligent than the originals, more lifelike, and had been scattered in the room and adjoining areas. They would have given warning of anyone approaching. Of course, they were programmed to recognize Trangrods, but humans with the Om parasite were more challenging to detect. The wasps could stun or kill a human; the dragonflies had small explosives built into their heads that were strong enough to blow open a door but not enough to harm the Trangrods.

As Mika approached the door, she was pulled into a hug and a deep kiss with Amancia. Anyone seeing them would have thought they were passionate lovers, and they were, but it was more than that. The physical need for kissing and sex growing within her was now hardwired into their DNA. "Symbionts are exchanged with body fluids, Sandy had told her; it keeps the symbionts homogenized and corrects random drift in their programming. Without it, a symbiont could develop aberrations and, over time, drift away from the initial programming. So we kiss a lot, and of course, sex. Kiania describes it as fucking like bunnies.

She didn't know what that meant precisely, but the need for physical interaction was undoubtedly there. She hadn't realized it at first, but she missed it terribly whenever Rhys wasn't around, and Mika had wondered if she was becoming a nymphomaniac, whatever that was. It was good that Amancia was with her now, helping her through this adjustment as her body rapidly changed. What another might perceive as signs of attraction was a need and a necessity, but it was also a pleasure. Touching and kissing helped control the desire for sex, moderating it and helping Mika function throughout the day. Self-gratification was also encouraged; indeed would have been mandatory if Amancia wasn't around.

The other reason Amancia was here was for protection from the Om. As she walked down the hall to the elevator, Mika kept looking around, half expecting the aliens to jump out of the wall or something. "Don't worry; I am watching and will smell any of the parasites before they get close," Amancia said, stepping back, "and even though it doesn't look like it, I am well-armed."

"How do you get it past security?" Mika asked.

"The metal detectors don't pick up the Drans metal, and if I need to, we just hack the scanners; they only show what we want them to. Your lessons are going well; it will get easier in a week or so when the symbiont becomes sentient. When that happens, you can use your symbiont to control some of the weapons, like this," Amancia said as a meter-long blade appeared in her hand and then disappeared just as fast. "Also, we now have a site in the Negev, just east of Mitzpe Ramon toward the border with Jordan. Rhys will deliver the first drones when he comes to pick us up for a few days, and they will start building a new base there."

"Are you going to Russia?"

"Yes, I need to be there, and Rhys doesn't want you left alone."

"I don't want to be left alone either; I like having one of you around,'' she said with a smile." reaching out and touching Amancia.

"Us too; it's hard to be alone."

"Like Leslie in Russia?"

"That's different; we are never alone anymore."

"Even with all that distance?"

"Distance doesn't affect the link."

"So she is with us when we make love? Mika asked, wondering if she should be embarrassed now that she understood that Leslie knew and felt everything Mika and Amancia had done together.

"Oh yes," Amancia almost purred, "and she thinks you are not hard enough on us," Amancia added with a wink.

"Am I talking to both of you?" she asked.

"No, just me," Amancia said with a smile as they stepped into the elevator, "but tonight Leslie will be alone, so make sure you are extra hard on us," Amancia added in a sexy whisper. Sex was different now that She and Leslie were bound together. They both preferred to be interlaced during sex because it was an explosive, multilevel blending of physical, emotional, and mental passions; even when they were alone and made love to each other or to themselves. Amancia wondered, was it masturbation when two minds were merged into one consciousness and caressed each other?

Mika was flustered but quickly rallied. "Well then, I guess I will have to up my game tonight; I hope you both enjoy begging," she added boldly, then enjoyed the flush she could see on Amancia's face. Yes, indeed, Mika thought to herself, looking forward to the evening's entertainment.

***

While Rhys and Sandy were seducing Anita, Leslie was prowling Moscow and the surrounding areas for any sign of them Om. She hadn't found any yet, but she carefully explored the area around the Kremlin, releasing tiny drones that would find their way inside the government and eventually military offices. She had hundreds of them and would sit at an outside table and let them attach whenever someone important walked by.

Her second mission had been more successful; she had tracked down everyone involved in developing and using the drug they had been giving Nelya. The source was one of Dmitri's pharmaceutical companies located near the town of Nizhny Novgorod to the east of Moscow on the Volga river. However, the actual laboratory was a separate facility located south of the city in a reclaimed marshy area secured by the FSB. It was here the drug was developed and tested.

The drug recipients were being held at the regional FSB facilities inside Nizhny proper, but those behind the development and its use were in Moscow. So they would have to pay as well. Rhys would be pleased the binaries thought together, which made them very happy.

However today was devoted to Leslie's third assignment, terrorizing Yaneta. They all found it hard to deal with her after the way she had abused Nelya, and Leslie found it challenging to think that Yaneta could become one of them. What would it be like to share emotions with her, to make love with someone you had despised. Would the symbiont change her, or would she have to be destroyed? Neither Rhys nor Bob knew the outcome; only time would tell. However, until her symbiont matured and she couldn't resist commands, Leslie intended that Yaneta should remain terrified and obedient.

Today they were having lunch together in the lobby of her hotel, just like two ordinary women exchanging news about friends and family, but if one paid attention, they might notice that Yaneta was unhappy to be there. Sort of like a mouse dropped into a cage with a snake, which might get eaten at any time. She had barely touched her meal, instead had downed two glasses of white wine and wanted more, but Leslie wanted her sober, so she was cut off. "Nelya is doing better; I have done everything you told me to do," Yaneta said fearfully, looking into those cold eyes that seemed to never have the tiniest bit of warmth.

wiltell
wiltell
193 Followers