Alien Mine Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have a moment to talk about our base on Miranda?" Thea asked.

"Of course," Rhys said, reaching out mentally to Kiania and the other binary to include them in the conversation but keeping his arms around Mei and Bao.

A hologram appeared in the middle of the room, showing a 3D rendering of the current base structure. "As you can see, the basic design is almost complete, the living quarters are finished, and the engineering spaces have been built, but they need equipment. So I have instructed the machines here to begin reproducing the equipment we will need on Miranda. The technology on Miranda is limited, but the machines have started constructing satellite sensors and are deploying them. It will require millions of satellites to cover the solar system, but for now, they are concentrating on the area around Uranus, where we can expect any warp drive capable ships to emerge.

They have also begun constructing the facilities we will need to build ships of our own and continue building mining and ore processing bots by the thousands. In a year, we should be able to begin actual warship construction. Then, when we can spare the time, we will take fabricators that will first reproduce themselves. Then we will concentrate on building weapons to defend the base, missiles, lasers, and the dissipator," Thea said, closing the summary.

"It's ready for habitation then?" Sandy asked.

"Yes, but we will need the food processors and organic material required to feed people and some way of supplying them until the base is self-sufficient."

"Can you build a dedicated ship, something simple for supply runs?" Rhys asked.

"Yes," Thea said after a few seconds, "nothing as fast as the shuttle though, perhaps a five-day trip one way with our current knowledge. Do you want me to work on it?"

"I think so," Rhys said. We will need another ship to take the machines and supplies and make regular runs between Miranda and Earth. Also, I want to move you three there and get started on developing a larger research team we recruit from Earth. Not too soon," he added hastily to the emotional response those words caused, but months rather than years. Don't worry. We will all be going back and forth, and it will motivate you to build us something faster to use.

Rhys was a little disconcerted when all three of them answered, "Yes, Sir, in unison, but then they laughed at the expression on his face.

"Don't worry, Bao's voice said; there is only room for two in here," she said, pointing at Mei's head.

"Good, but I am concerned about you. I can tell you're happy and satisfied, but let me know if anything begins to change. You are both important to me, I love you, and I want you to be happy."

"We are happy," both voices said in unison. "but we think complete is a better word. Something was missing from both of us before, but no more, now we are one, and we are complete. Mei's face smiled at him, "and we intend to show you how happy we are tonight after dinner," she said in a sultry voice.

"I see no reason to wait for tonight," Thea said firmly, looking at the binary. Mei and Bao immediately stepped back from Rhys and took off their skirts, leaving them naked except for their shoes.

"They are beautiful and look so much alike now," Sandy said as she sent her hair out to wrap around the pair.

"They are indeed," Rhys said, looking the two of them over. They did look more alike, the changes were subtle, but it was there. He would have to talk to Bob about it to see what was going on.

Thea stood up and walked over to the two of them. "Hair off, please; they belong to me," Thea said pointedly to Sandy.

Sandy smiled at Thea, and her hair flowed back into her head. Rhys had seen it numerous times, but it was still an unnerving sight.

"Sit in that chair, Mr. Smith; these lovely ladies need to show their appreciation," Thea said with a glint in her eye as she began to unbutton her blouse.

Mie and Bao both moved sensuously onto Rhys' laps, each one straddling a leg and leaning forward to kiss him. Rhys thought it was an exquisite feeling having the two girls pressed up against him, moving their hips to rub their already wet pussies against his thighs. Each one demanded a kiss, and Rhys did his best to meet their demands, his two hands playing across four breasts like a concerto. Their emotions fluttered against his mind, precisely in tune with each other as he had come to expect. Each time it seemed the emotional bands became more and more in sync, and Rhys expected that soon there would be only one set of emotions.

Rhys felt another hand on him, and his examination of the binary was interrupted by Thea pulling him to his feet. At an unspoken word from her, Mei and Bao started undressing him, taking their time to caress and kiss each part of his flesh as it was exposed. Rhys thought it incredibly erotic, the two women working together, their hands massaging, then caressing first his back and then his chest. Next, he lost his shoes and socks, and his feet received the same treatment.

Rhys just relaxed and enjoyed the attention. This was a reversal of the typical roles; usually, he was the one directing his lovers, but now he deliberately stifled his inclination to take charge and just relax and enjoy the attention.

"It's a different role for you, but just sit back and enjoy what happens; the binary wants to reward you, don't worry about them. Thea has her own plans," Sandy said.

"Yes, Maam," Rhys replied with a groan as the pair slipped their hands under his waist and slowly dragged his pants down; then, two sets of lips and tongues enveloped his cock. His eyes slowly rolled back as blood coursed through his body with bliss.

He was gently pushed back into the chair as his pants came off. "Just relax, let their emotions flow into your mind, and see how happy they are," Thea whispered. She moved behind him and rubbed his shoulders, and kissed his neck. Rhys enjoyed the feeling of her substantial breasts pressing against his neck and head.

Rhys complied as the two mouths went to work on him. Reaching out with his mind, he found the emotional bands, a riot of bright colors, all moving and flowing together precisely the same. However, this time, Rhys felt something different; it was almost as if the binary mind was probing him in return. None of the other girls except Sandy had been able to do that, but it was there, weak, but he felt a definite empathic presence as it sorted through his own. When he felt a light connection, he realized they had found what they were looking for. Additionally, Rhys felt a change in the way their mouths moved on his cock, the way their hands stroked him. Gasping in pleasure, he realized they were actively changing their technique in response to his own pleasurable feelings.

"Amazing," Sandy said, "I can only do that when touching someone with my hair."

Rhys managed to nod but was having trouble forming coherent thoughts as the two mouths worked on him, changing perfectly in cadence with his emotional response. Then, they both moved, the binary anticipated what he wanted. One of them straddled his cock, enveloping it with a tight sheath, while a tongue licked at the base of his cock and balls. "Relax, close your eyes, don't concern yourself with which of them is doing what; the binaries are one mind now; they both feel everything."

Rhys lay back with his eyes closed, letting the one on top massage his cock with her inner muscles and movements, working to maintain his own arousal at a peak. He couldn't see Thea's hair reaching out for the binaries, the tendrils making contact with the neurons in their brains, and the nerve endings running down their spine. These connected directly to the nerve endings being stimulated by Rhys' cock. This connection of Thea's was much more intimate, and Thea could feel everything the binaries were. She gasped as powerful emotions and physical sensations flowed through her, stimulating her as if she was the one fucking Rhys. Thea's hips and vaginal muscles moved and contracted in time with Bao's, who was the one on Rhys.

Sandy could feel the pleasurable emotions roiling the very air around them and couldn't help but want to participate. She extended her hair to Rhys first, and it was better, but then a few strands tentatively touched Thea's hair as if asking for permission. There was a moment of resistance, but then the combination of emotions and physical sensations seemed to explode into her brain. Sandy gasped as the combined arousal hit her and fell to her knees, one hand rubbing frantically at her own crotch. She shoved two fingers inside herself while her thumb pressed painfully hard on her clit. But unnoticed by all of them, a single strand of hair from Thea seemed to float in the air until it touched the containment field surrounding the AI, and the nanobytes that surrounded it seemed to shiver in the light.

Thea felt Rhys sink into her mind like he usually would, but this time it released the flood of emotions from all of them directly into his brain. The emotional surge of female arousal was overwhelming to Rhys. The feelings of intimate sex, and love, proved too much. Rhys exploded in an orgasm that seemed to go on forever, driven by a feedback loop from the girls as they also climaxed, the orgasm reverberating back and forth between them. For an instant, all of them were connected together, but then the force of it was washed away by a tremendous surge of energy, unlike anything they had experienced. The sudden influx of power was so strong that Rhys thought he might combust. His whole body seemed on fire, and just as it appeared he could not take anymore, it flowed out of him and into all the other symbionts he was connected with. Rhys felt it flow into the binaries, Thea and Sandy and the others he was connected to, but also Mika, Nelya, and Yaneta, even though their symbionts' were not mature yet.

"Rhys," Sandy screamed into his mind as those last three came alive in his mind, suddenly sentient.

"God, damn it!" Rhys swore as he felt them in his mind, the symbionts seeking out their place. Frantically he began making connections.

While the humans worked frantically with the newly awakened symbionts, the alien entity known to the humans as an AI pondered what had just transpired. None of the trillions of permutations it had performed had predicted this possibility. Several millennia had passed since the Drans had enslaved it in the containment vessel, yet this was the first time it had experienced a physical pleasure of any kind. It was inconceivable that the odd mating rituals of this symbiont-infected species could have provided a connection that penetrated the Drans containment shields. The sharing of the emotional intimacy was new to it; their species had evolved past the need if indeed there had ever been one.

The energy surge had also been unexpected and presented a puzzle. The entity had not been prepared for its strength. Instead, it had felt the burst, instantly realizing the deadly potential, and had broken the link. That had dampened but not stopped the flow, but it had reduced it to a level the humans could safely absorb.

The entity thought it understood the nature of the physical world, even its tiniest quantum components, but it had never seen this kind of energy, and the unknown bothered it. How were the humans tapping this source, or was it the symbionts? It had felt the symbionts' reaction, the way they greedily sucked down the energy flowing through their hosts. Perhaps this was one of the reasons the Drans had programmed the symbionts with specific boundaries. These were unbound and uncontrolled in an unknown species. Either the Drans were getting desperate, or their intentions had gone horribly wrong.