Alien Mine Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's right," said Kiania, "there was no time to clean up, and the Trangrods we left in the stairway are pretty good evidence."

"I know; I think it's time to call Carl and see if he can arrange a meeting," Rhys replied thoughtfully.

"What do you think he will do when he finds out we are building a base in the Negev?" Sandy asked.

"I think it would be best if he didn't. How far along is it?"

"Not very far; we just acquired the land a few weeks ago, thanks to some severely doctored official documents. We have built a fence above ground and have started on the factory. Amancia sold it to them as a manufacturing plant for drones and missiles, but the actual construction is underneath."

"Good, we need another base, something closer to the Om, but let's make sure Michael doesn't find out too soon."

"How is Anita? Rhys asked Sandy. He had a good idea; Sandy was practically glowing when she returned. Rhys had stayed for two days and then left, but Sandy had remained for the rest of the week to continue the seduction.

To his surprise, Sandy looked a little pensive, almost guilty. "It's going well, almost too well in some ways. But, Rhys, I don't know if it's just that I am stronger now or if part of it is Anita, but I think she is already coming to the dark side, and her training is going well. She feels guilty, of course, she has never cheated on her husband before, but I think she is mine already."

"How so?" Rhys asked in surprise.

The way she reacted to me, I could sense it; it was not just pheromone-inspired lust. I think she is an unrealized submissive, which makes training her easier. I was surprised at her willingness to give up control. After you left, there was almost no resistance; even though she was heterosexual, she never even tried to refuse me. I was gentle but firm as you ordered, and in bed, she took orders well, almost eagerly by the time I left. She cried the last night before her husband came home and confessed she was torn. Anita desperately wants to see you again and asked me several times when you were coming back.

"Then other little things, letting me hold the door for her, asking my advice about problems she deals with every day as Governor. Finally, on the last day, I was in her office with her the whole time, and she discussed everything she did with me first.

Rhys thought about that for a moment, surprised at Sandy's description of events after he left. "I wonder if we overdid it, making her embrace being submissive? I have wondered if women change into bisexuality almost immediately due to the symbiote; there seems to be no waiting period for that to happen. I don't know what Bob did to us at first, and neither does he, but that seems to be one of the immediate effects; perhaps this is as well. He took my desires for Amancia and changed her to suit them; I always just assumed it was only a change in gender preference since Amancia was already submissive, but perhaps not," Rhys said.

"You think this works the same way?"

"Don't ask me," said Kiania. My uncle made sure I had lots of experience with submission and other women early on."

"I'm sorry," Rhys said.

"Don't be, but I can assure you he was very sorry when I took the knife to him. Anyway, Sandy, who knows, perhaps it is you."

Sandy smiled, "Anita is very sexy, and she doesn't like being in charge in the bedroom; you could see that, Rhys. She loved it when you told her what to do, and you were especially forceful in using her orgasms to control her. I helped, but I could tell she loved it by how she responded. After you left, Anita confessed that it was the most exciting sex she had ever experienced. The more I took charge, the better she liked it. So, of course, I made sure she liked it. I am getting very good at influencing emotions, so I directed her that way. Still, it seemed too easy, as if I was leading her on a path she wanted to go. But," she added with a sexy smile, there is something hot about seducing and dominating an older woman."

"You're not rushing it, are you?" Kiania asked.

"A little, but there seems almost no resistance

"Let's make sure her husband is out of town again for a few days. I want to reinforce her training and her bonds to you. So why are you feeling guilty?" Rhys said while sifting through Sandy's emotions. "Yes, I can tell, of course,"

"Of course, you can. It's her husband; she truly loves him, Rhys; I feel sad about that. I talked to her this weekend; actually, she called me. I think their marriage will change quickly; we need to be careful that it doesn't become public. That could ruin what we are trying to accomplish."

"Yes, that's a problem, and we can't let it happen. I want you to use your influence; it must be your decision, not hers," Rhys commanded.

Sandy felt the words flow into her. Her connection to Rhys was so much more intimate now, and she had to obey.

"Yes, sir,"

Go ahead and encourage her submission, push her into the submissive role, and make sure she continues to act normal at home. I will come up there next week; she needs more symbiont in her, and the quicker, the better. We work best as a team; bring some restraints, and we will find an excuse to punish her.

Rhys could feel Sandy's emotions, the excitement, and arousal he expected, but the guilt surprised him. He was sure she would get over it soon enough; she had been all but demanding this since she lost Amancia to him. They needed Anita sooner than later, and he would help Sandy change her into a submissive.

"This doesn't bother you anymore, breaking up her marriage? Sandy asked in a puzzled voice.

"Of course it does, but the decision is made; it's too late to change it, so now we have to do the best we can. I am sorry for Anita, but we need her more than her husband does. So do your best with her. In less than six months, she will be the Vice President, then the President."

"Yes, Sir," Sandy responded, thinking about Anita. Of course, Sandy wanted this, the control, but she also loved the initial seduction of a woman, especially one like Anita, who was strongly heterosexual, or at least Sandy had thought so. That first kiss, it is always so exquisite; that moment when they realize they are kissing another woman, and they succumb so willingly. It was always exciting for her. There had only been a few before Rhys and the symbiont, but now it was different. Now the women didn't have a choice; as soon as Rhys came in them, they seemed to change. They might be shy and confused, but they did not resist.

But still, for some reason, it was different with Anita. She had been shy, of course, but oh so eager once she got started, and that first kiss had been memorable. Sandy knew then that Anita was hers from the way she responded. The soft lips on hers and the faint noises she made as Sandy's tongue wormed its way into her mouth and other parts of her body later. Anita had responded, eagerly and obediently following Sandy's directions, anxiously asking if she had done it correctly afterward, eager to please. Anita had especially loved Sandy's dragon tattoo and the clit ring and how the flames ran across her abdomen and down to her bare mons, even to her clit. She would lovingly trace every bit of it with her tongue over and over until Sandy would laugh and pull her head down to her pussy and tell her to quit teasing. She had even let Sandy shave her and promised to keep it that way.

Yes, there was some guilt, but Rhys was right; it was over and done with once the symbiote found its way into her body, but the attraction ran both ways. Sandy was very attracted to Anita, so much so that she wondered if she was also falling in love. She Hadn't expected to become so emotionally involved this quickly. Sandy hadn't told Rhys, but he could surely feel it. But then her thoughts were interrupted by Kiania.

"Hey," said Kiania, "if you want some help with her, I am always up for meeting a new girl."

"Don't worry, everyone will get their turn," Sandy said smiling, "but you will have to wait; I want her to myself for a while," she said possessively.

***

Anita wrestled with what she had done while lying sleepless in bed beside her husband. "How did I let that happen," she asked herself for the hundredth time. It wasn't just adultery; my God, she had slept with both of them and had acted like a complete slut, especially with Sandy. In her mind, she could at least justify Rhys; he was gorgeous, big, strong, very masculine, and a man. However, a threesome with his assistant, fuck-buddy, girlfriend, or whatever Sandy was? How did she let that happen? And it wasn't just once. Even after Rhys left, she continued throwing herself at the woman. Anita had never cheated on her husband, and here she was, having an affair with two people!

The worst of it was they made her feel something her husband never had, and she wanted more. The first time Sandy kissed her, she had been so aroused and couldn't think about anything but the mouth on hers and the hard male body behind her. Anita knew she was crossing a line, one that would change her. The problem was that her body wanted it so much that the consequences didn't matter. While her mind futilely tried to convince her otherwise, her body's urges washed away any doubt at the moment. Then Sandy had put a hand on the back of her neck, pulling her tighter to her while the kiss became deeper. Anita felt Rhys' lips on her neck, and his hands found her diamond-hard nipples, and Anita felt a hot flame of desire shooting down between her legs.

In her mind, she knew she was lost, and she gave in to the raging torrent of desire. Somehow that night, she had lost her clothes and lay naked on the bed, one soft set of lips on hers, the other licking at her moist center. Then Sandy held her arms above her head and kissed her over and over, and she didn't protest, not even when Rhys entered her, slowly but firmly. Why didn't she protest? He was the first man other than her husband in twenty-five years, but she spread her thighs as wide as she could and welcomed him into her body. Anita had become so aroused her body was out of control, but Rhys kept her on the edge till she thought she would lose her mind. She struggled while Sandy held her tightly, "ask me if you want to come," Rhys had told her.

"Please," she had begged, "please, I need it." And then she had orgasmed like never before. It was the first of many, and she begged for each one, even with Sandy. Anita had never been submissive before, and she was scared at how easy it had been to let go like that, let someone else be in charge. Anita was ashamed but at the same time so aroused, but it hadn't ended there like it should have. Rhys stayed for two days, days that were filled with him and Sandy, and then Sandy was there for another three days. After Rhys had left, she thought things would change, but she never could say no to Sandy. "I am not a lesbian, I'm a good wife," she kept telling herself, but then she would be in Sandy's arms doing whatever she was told to do. Anita could explain away the weakness for one night, perhaps, but not the rest of them.

Sandy would be back in a few days, and despite what she told herself in moments of rational thought, Anita knew the affair was not over; she didn't want it to be over, did she? Tears came to her eyes, tears of frustration at what she was doing. She felt torn in two, but thinking about Sandy, her face, the lips she had traced with her finger, lips that had kissed her so well that Anita had been out of her mind with lust. Her body burned thinking about it. God, what a mess, but truthfully, and to her shame, she was counting down the hours until Rhys and Sandy returned. Still, her mind wouldn't rest as she re-lived last week. It had been wonderful, and they had convinced her to let them run a national public relations campaign. She had never really wanted it, but they had convinced her, and how could she say no lying there in bed naked while Rhys' fingertips traced hearts over her stomach and neck.

Still, something about the whole week nagged at the back of her mind. Did her seduction mean something more, why was Sandy so insistent about the publicity, and why in the world did she go along? Finally, she drifted off to sleep, and she dreamed of red hair that seemed to surround her, and a man that wasn't her husband.

****

Yaneta sat in a coffee shop again, her third one that afternoon. She had wandered the shops on Leslie's orders and passed by government buildings several times. She didn't know what Leslie was looking for, but she knew she was the bait, and Yaneta understood the word and knew hunters and fishermen that baited their traps with something the prey would want to eat. The thought did not make her happy, but here she sat, sipping tea she did not want while pretending to be interested in the people walking by.

At least no one would recognize her dressed like this. A skin-tight bodysuit underneath casual-looking jeans, a blouse and jacket, oversized sunglasses, and a hat she thought hideous. Leslie had assured her everything was bulletproof, but that did not make her feel any better, especially when she added that the Om could sense her symbiont. The Om were still like the monster under a child's bed to her, something to be scared of in the night. Yaneta only had Leslie's word that they even existed, and she had wondered how much of the story they told her was true. She had halfway convinced herself they were making most of it up, but that hope was disappearing fast.

Her phone buzzed with a message. She read it, put her cup down, and gathered her bag; she stood and walked briskly across the street and to the left. Yaneta walked three blocks following the instructions, then turned into a department store and pretended to shop. About two minutes later, her phone buzzed again. Yaneta walked to the back of the store and, following Leslie's instructions, calmly walked through the employee's break room and out of the building into the alleyway. Turning left, she walked rapidly, almost running to another alley, down that one for another block, and then onto a busy street.

Her phone buzzed again. "Take a taxi back to the hotel, change back into your clothes, and go home. Meet me at the hotel at 7:00, just after dark. Tell Dmitri you will be home by ten with a surprise for him, something sexy."

"There are two of them," Leslie and Amancia reported to Kiania. One is a minor bureaucrat, and another is in the FSB. The bureaucrat sensed Yaneta even though her symbiont wasn't mature yet, and he followed her for about half an hour, then the other showed up. She lost them, and I sent her home. I used the small drones to follow the FSB guy back to where he was living. It's an ugly block apartment building with no real security, and he lives alone. The bureaucrat lives in another similar building. He has a family, or probably had," she added distastefully. The Parasite had most likely killed them by now, she guessed. Yaneta and I will get them early tonight," she said.

"All right, I will let Rhys know," Kiania replied. "We will be standing by in the shuttle. Fifteen minutes to get there, so don't get trapped in the building. Also, use the new torch Thea built to dispose of it; that way, you won't burn down the building.

That evening Yaneta had kissed Leslie as she had been instructed, then followed her through the streets of Moscow that she hadn't seen since her childhood. Yaneta thought she had left these behind forever, but here she was, dressed in bulky clothes with some kind of light armor underneath. She gripped an unfamiliar weapon in her hand; Leslie had called it a hand flamer and told her to use it on anything that attacked her. Yaneta had taken it unwillingly, she had no idea how to use it or what might be attacking her, but she held it in her hand as instructed. Before they started off, Leslie had looked at her and smiled, "no, it won't kill me if you shoot me with it, but think how angry I will be if you do," she said as if reading Yaneta's mind.

They went to the FSB agent's apartment first; she would save the bureaucrat for last. Then, interlaced with Amancia, Leslie let their senses search the night, looking for the first touch of the Om's presence or communication. She and Yaneta walked through the ugly apartment blocks, the streets and sidewalks crowded with people returning home from work or going out for the evening. All these people unaware that they are living with a deadly enemy in their midst, something that would kill and eat them if it could. Leslie guessed it was no different than the human predators, but at least those wouldn't eat you, just rob or kill you.

The apartment buildings were close together, row after row. Drab colored from time and lack of maintenance; they all seem to fade into one another. Square, no balconies, most were about ten stories high; they looked like they had all been built from the exact same set of boring blueprints.

As they approached the building the drones had identified, she picked up the scent of something fetid, rotting. They took the stairs up to the seventh floor; Leslie's drone had followed him home, and he was still in the apartment. Yaneta followed close behind, scared but obedient for now. Leslie thought it would be a good lesson for her to actually see the Om, and it would help her accept her new reality.

Aware that the Om would sense the symbiote before she reached the door, there was no reason for stealth. The world slowed for Leslie/Amancia as combat mode kicked in. Interlaced, the binary had all the time in the world to see threats, make decisions, and act. It was a god-like feeling, and because of that, the binaries distrusted the sense of omnipotence. Leslie's body moved with unnatural grace, one foot in front of the other, pistol in one hand, the mono blade already out and extended.

Even though other people were in the hallway, men and women returning from work, a few with children, she sprinted past them the last eight meters. Then, without slowing, Leslie burst through the door where she took up a stance, her posture perfect, feet spread to shoulder length, her knees slightly bent, poised with a cold merciless power. The Om met her in the apartment's front room, knowing what she was. It was a familiar choreographed dance now, and Leslie shot the man in the head with her pistol, the high-powered weapon decapitating him, and then she changed her stance for the next part of the dance.

The now-familiar Om parasite exploded out of the chest as the body fell, a Squarish flimsy creature about fifteen centimeters in diameter, with four long cable-like appendages that whipped toward Leslie and Yaneta. A shift of her feet to adjust for the angle, her arm swept down and back up to the left. Two quick swipes of the blade, and the parasite fell to the floor in four parts. Leslie held her position for a second, looking at her sword. The binaries thought the strokes had been perfect, the most beautiful synergy between humans, symbionts, and the mono-blade, slicing the parasite on two sides, cutting off the tentacle-like appendages with precise movements. The moment's perfection was sexual in its intensity, leaving them both aroused. The Om had tried to communicate, but the interlaced pair had blocked the attempt; there would be no warning for the remaining parasite.

Yaneta caught up to Leslie and stepped inside the door just in time to see the headless man fall. She cried out at the blood spouting, then screamed in terror as his chest exploded outward. It was like something out of a horror movie, but before she could move, the sword in Leslie's hand carved the nightmarish thing into pieces that fell to the floor, each squirming like a snake cut in half. Yaneta started to run, but Leslie grabbed her arm in a steel grip; "burn it," she hissed, "do it now." Trying to control the urge to run, Yaneta brought her weapon up and pointed it at one of the squirming things on the floor. She pressed the button like she had been instructed, and flame shot out, burning part of it. Fearfully she released the button. "Burn all of it," Leslie said in a menacing voice, "it is not dead yet; kill it all. You are dead if it touches you."