Alien Mine Ch. 18

Story Info
Yaneta was alive unlike Nakita, may his soul burn in hell.
31.5k words
4.87
7.3k
3

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers

Chapter 18

Hi Everyone Thanks for the support, I appreciate the comments. I will be traveling most of August and September and will be out of the country part of that. You probably won't see chapter 19 until Late September or even October. This chapter is about a third longer than normal, so set back and let Rhys and the girls entertain you.

Yaneta sat at what used to be her husband's desk, glad to be alive, unlike her husband and Nikita; may his soul burn in hell. Dmitri's offices in Moscow looked out over the city, and Yaneta stared out the large windows, contemplating her fate and how her life had changed in the last few months. Everyone was polite to her, but the people who ran her late husband's business knew she didn't wield any real power; Dmitri's daughter Nelya would inherit. But that was OK because one of Leslie's commands was to be here and figure out which of Dmitri's lieutenants would be loyal and which were dangerous. Leslie had made it clear what would happen to that last category, and getting rid of them would be Yaneta's responsibility.

When her symbiont suddenly became sentient, Yaneta thought she was losing her mind. It was one of only two times she had been glad to see her nemesis, Leslie. She had been able to guide her through the process of integrating her mind with the symbiont and had saved Yaneta's sanity.

The symbiont had surprised and confused her, and like Nelya, she was still getting used to the voice in her head and new abilities. She chafed at being even further under Leslie's control, or the Binary's control, and hated the shiver of delight that ran through her body every time she obeyed a command. That it aroused her only added to her agitation, but she had to surrender her will now; the symbiont saw to that.

Leslie had ordered her to meet here, on the top floor of Dmitri's headquarters. The office reflected her former husband, large, grand, and imposing. An enormous set of windows looked out over the business district, not far from the Kremlin. Yaneta looked up, surprised to see Leslie walk in, apparently able to get into the building without anyone questioning her and catching Yaneta by surprise. Yaneta remembered her instructions and immediately jumped up and walked over to Leslie; putting her arms around her, she leaned in to kiss those soft red lips, gently at first, then more passionately. Her tongue battled with Leslie's, and Yaneta could feel herself being pulled in closer. Breaking the kiss, Leslie looked at her expectantly. "I love you more than anything," Yaneta said with feeling. The way the words were spoken surprised both of them, and Yaneta blushed at the surprise on Leslie's face and didn't understand the flurry of emotions she was feeling.

"Interesting, there may be hope for you yet," Leslie said in a surprised voice. "Kneel there on the rug," Leslie ordered casually.

The command infuriated Yaneta but, at the same time, made her feel good. Aroused, yes, but something more, a more profound satisfaction, almost bliss. Then she remembered what Leslie had done to Nikita and her husband, and she rushed to comply, not that she had a choice any longer.

Leslie stood over the kneeling woman contemplating how to begin Yaneta's new future. Yaneta was a natural beauty, but the others would have been content if Rhys had killed her. However, like Leslie, they accepted Rhys' judgment and would do their best with her. Yaneta would be given a chance, and it was Binary's job to see that she succeeded. The Binary had considered their own experiences, especially Leslie's; Leslie had been rebellious and had considered challenging Rhys at one time. That was long past now, but perhaps they could use some of that experience to remake Yaneta into a better person, or at least give her the opportunity.

"Things are different for you now that your symbiont is awake," the binary speaking through Leslie had told her. "Your future is tied to Rhys and to us, of course. There has been much discussion about you, but you are now one of us, like it or not. Still, you have much to atone for. First, whenever I order you to your knees, you will kneel with your back straight, hands turned up on your thighs, head down, and your thighs spread wide. This is how you will greet me unless others are present, others without a symbiont. You will do the same for Rhys and Sandy whenever you see them; we command it."

Yaneta was horrified to feel that same burst of pleasure and arousal at command.

"Rhys has decided that you will be returned to the base for a few weeks and trained in combat. You will find your symbiont makes learning and retaining information and skills much easier. Two weeks will give you the basics and enable you to fight the Trangrods. Afterward, you will act as Nelya's bodyguard and die if necessary to protect her," Leslie commanded. "I know it will be difficult for both of you. Nelya loathes you for what you did, but that is over now; you are both starting new lives."

Yaneta was dismayed and afraid but was grateful her fate was not worse. How her life had changed, she thought with no small amount of self-pity. Now she was to give her life if necessary to protect the woman she had tortured. Nelya hated her for a good reason, but she had to obey the Binary's orders like a slave in the old Russian empire. Not even the Czar had wielded this much power over his subjects. The symbiont forced her obedience, and every order she received made her quiver in pleasure. In a sense, it was like the drug they had used on Nelya, but even more insidious and subtle. Already her body anticipated the pleasurable sensation that came with every order. Even though she fought it, Yaneta knew that soon she would be asking to be ordered, wanting the feeling that came from obeying.

Leslie had sat in Dmitri's massive throne-like chair pushed back from the desk. "Come over here, Yaneta," the binary said with Leslie's voice, smiling as they saw the slight shiver run through her body. Yaneta walked over, standing in front of her. "Take off your panties and lift up your skirt," Leslie's voice ordered, and Yaneta rushed to obey. Leslie's fingers traced the folds of Yaneta's pussy, tracing each lip before settling lightly on her clit. "There are two paths forward for you, one leading to you becoming valued and loved, the other not so good, and the path you choose will determine which one befalls you. As your symbiont grows, the changes to your body become greater. We have described them to you before."

"In particular, your need for sex is becoming almost like an addiction already. It's part of the symbiont, and you can't fight it," the binary added while using Leslie's thumb and finger to lightly pinch Yaneta's clitoris. "This will grow larger and become much more sensitive, as will your breasts and anus, but there is an added need, the need to touch and kiss. Kissing is equally important as sex, for the symbionts constantly exchange bits of themselves that way. This is also programmed into you now. When we are at the base, we kiss everyone multiple times during the day. It is a necessity, but it also feels good and is a way to express your love for the others. Beginning today, you may have sex with everyone who carries a symbiont. However, you may not orgasm without begging for permission. You will not orgasm alone either; touching yourself that way also requires permission and video so we may watch. Some may give you permission or not, but it will depend on you. Likewise, you may not kiss anyone until you ask their permission, starting with me today; that routine will not change. As for the President or others, we may have you fuck; you can never orgasm; you will have to fake it, but I am sure you are already good at that."

Yaneta felt each order sink deep into her mind and lock themselves there. She knew that she would never disobey, could not disobey, but was still bewildered at the bliss and elation each order caused her, even when she was told not to orgasm. The fingers continued to rub, nails lightly scraped over her slick lips, then again focused on her clit. Yaneta's breathing deepened, and her hips began to thrust in time to the fingers rubbing her. She was close, so close, right on the edge but could not go over. Leslie was right about the need for sex; it was a primal urge now that her body and mind demanded, and the hunger seemed to grow daily.

"Do you want to cum?" Leslie asked quietly.

"Yes, please!" Yaneta said.

"What did I tell you about asking permission?"

"Please, maam, may I cum?" Yaneta whispered.

Leslie's fingers dropped away, leaving her standing there, desperate to orgasm. "No, you did not beg until I reminded you, and then you merely asked. You will have to do much better than that to earn one from me. You are free to move about now," the Binary said, getting up and heading for the door. "You have your orders; Leslie will be with Nelya the rest of the day. Today and as long as you are here, you will work on transitioning your late but unmissed husband's affairs and business to her. We want a list of those you think are loyal and those we may have to eliminate by this afternoon when I come back.

Leslie paused at the door and looked back at Yaneta again. "The order not to orgasm was used on Leslie," the Binary said, "and quite effectively it appears," they added as Leslie walked out the door.

Yaneta stood there with her dress up around her waist, burning with need. Even worse, her clit ring seemed to be set on a low buzz, just enough to keep her on a slow burn. Yaneta could not help trying to touch herself, but her fingers wouldn't move near her burning center no matter how she tried. Finally, sobbing with frustration, she dropped her dress and reached for her panties, realizing for the first time how difficult it was going to be. Yaneta had enjoyed sex in all its forms, but she had always said when and how. Now that choice was taken away from her, and her body craved it like a pregnant woman craves ice cream. She didn't want to think how much worse it could get.

Forcing her mind away from her needs by sheer strength, she began to think about what she must accomplish today. The Binary had been comprehensive; they seemed to know much more about Dmitri's business than she did. They knew all the significant employees and partners, where the funds were, who Dmitri was bribing, who he was blackmailing, and who was bribing him. It was a tangled web of corruption, but corruption was something Yaneta understood.

Later today, she was meeting with lawyers and some of the more notorious members of her late husband's staff. Leslie would be back for that and present herself as Yaneta's advisor. Leslie wanted a list of those she might need to be removed, and Yaneta looked forward to creating that list. Several had slighted her, and now she would have her revenge. Yaneta remembered how Leslie had broken Dmitri's neck; she may not be able to orgasm, but she would be allowed, commanded to kill.

***

Nelya stared at the picture on the wall portraying Peter the Great astride a horse as if ready for battle. It had been her father's dream to be the next Peter, to rule Russia. But it hadn't happened. Even so, her father had acted as though he was an entitled noble of old Russia, crushing everything in his way, including her. Yet here she sat in his office, confident her future would be much greater than his ever would have been. Life had changed so much in just a week.

"What are you thinking about?" Leslie asked her. Leslie sat in a chair across her desk in Dmitri's very masculine-looking office. Everything was dark leather, the floors a dark wood, and expensive paintings covered the dark paneled walls. The office was not to Leslie's liking, but she did have fond memories of killing Dmitri here.

Nelya stood, picking up the monoblade she had been learning to use. Walking across the office to the other wall, she stood in front of the portrait of Peter. "My father paid five million dollars for this painting, and I hate it." Nelya raised the monoblade slowly and then brought it down in a slashing motion, cutting the painting in half, the two pieces falling to the floor, the blade cutting through the paneling underneath it. "I am thinking that I hate this office, and I will need a new picture. I am going to replace it with one of Catherine the Great."

Leslie smiled; the young woman had come far from the drug-addled party girl they had saved. Her symbiont had awakened suddenly, but she had grasped the opportunity presented and had shown a surprising maturity and ambition. Gone was the young girl intent on having fun, replaced by a young woman determined to make her mark on the world. Leslie wasn't sure she could have done the same. It would be complicated, but Leslie had no doubt they would succeed with her and Amancia watching over her.

"I think Catherine would look better on the wall, and you should redecorate as soon as possible. Rhys will be dropping off supplies tomorrow, and the bots will finish reinforcing the walls with Drans metal and installing security."

Nelya looked around the room, picturing the changes she would make. Two tiger drones were sitting on the floor; those could be hidden in a sofa or the walls. Several bird drones were perched on the walls in the office and around the house. Her rifle was at hand, and a pistol and the blade she had just used to cut the picture in half. "I will need to meet with my father's advisors and business associates as soon as possible, but what are we going to do about Yaneta," she said in a bitter voice.

We control Yaneta; right now, she is valuable, filling in for your father and as the President's occasional whore. We control her; you do not have to worry."

Nelya understood about the Binary, about Leslie and Amancia. It was just one more of the wonders she had learned in such a short time. "You also control me," she said.

"Yes, for now, but unless you develop ambitions to replace Rhys, I don't think that will be a problem," she laughed.

Nelya turned, came over to where Leslie was sitting, and knelt in front of her. "Thank you for saving me, all of you. I was deep in hell with no way out until I was rescued. I would never harm any of you even if I could, I owe you everything, and I will make Rhys proud." She stood up and turned to the now empty wall, looking at the blank space. She pictured the woman who had come to Russia as a teenager and died as one of the country's greatest rulers. Then, turning back to Leslie, she looked at her for a moment. "I will be great, and I will rule this country and whatever else Rhys gives me. I will be great," she said again firmly.

Leslie stood up and walked over to her, taking Nelya in her arms. "Yes, you will be, she said solemnly, "and we will be here to help."

Leslie had just come from Moscow, where she had been with Yaneta to the country dacha. Both Yaneta and Nelya answered to the Binary now, not Leslie. Rhys had decided it was better that way, and she and Amancia had to be interlaced to command them. Leslie didn't mind; the interlace was in place more and more these days, but being physically separated from her other half was hard.

"Yaneta will be returning to the base next week," Leslie said; "Rhys has decided she will be trained to be a warrior. Her first assignment will be to protect you, Nelya; her second duty will be to keep the Om out of the Russian government.

"I don't want her near me, " Nelya stated firmly.

Leslie felt the interface come into being. It was strange, the ability to be in two places at once but with one mind. "I know, but Rhys commands it, and therefore so do I. You are far more important than you realize, more than Yaneta; she will give her life to protect you.

Nelya felt the familiar rush of pleasure as the command took hold. However, there was an added warmth, Rhys had commanded it, and he thought she was important. Leslie/Amancia might control her now, but she belonged to Rhys in her own mind and would do anything to please him. It felt good to be commanded, especially by him, but Nelya did not need it. If Rhys wanted it, then so did she.

"Of course, I am sorry I questioned you. I will control my feelings for her and conform completely to Rhys's commands," she said.

"You love him already," Leslie said softly, smiling at Nelya. She understood perfectly, though it had taken this part of the Binary months to come to the same conclusion.

"Yes, and though I like that he commands me, it isn't necessary. As I said, I will do anything for all of you.

***

The President of Russia looked down the very long table at his advisors. He sat at one end, the others clustered at the other, well away from him. There were two reasons for this, he did not like being close to people, and the separation reminded him of a throne room; the chair he sat in was designed to resemble a throne. The frown on his face was real; he was most unhappy with what had happened to the FSB laboratory. The new drug was ideal for dealing with political rivals, recruiting foreign agents, and keeping the Oligarchs in line. Properly applied, he would have had power that Stalin would have been proud of. Unfortunately, now it was all gone, and from the looks around the table, he wasn't going to like the news. "General Vladislav, please bring us up to date with this attack. Does the FSB know who is responsible yet?"

"No, Prezident Rossiyskoy Federatsii, we do not. We have been unable to trace these terrorists. There are no groups in Russia with these capabilities, nor do we know of any in the western countries. The capabilities demonstrated are unprecedented, and we have all seen the recordings from the attack. The FSB is convinced these are mechanical drones of some kind, but what they did is beyond any known technology."

"It was focused solely on the department responsible for the new drug development according to the reports; how is this possible?"

"We do not know Prezident Rossiyskoy Federatsii; all the men involved but one were killed; General Vladik was shot in the knee and left alive to warn us. Even more disturbing, all the computer files and even the paper copies of the Lab work were destroyed; we will have to start again from scratch."

"I understand General Vladik was warned not to try and recreate it," Pavel said.

The president looked at Pavel, one of his most trusted advisors. Pavel was a short man, thick and rotund. He was losing his hair which caused his bulldog features to become more prominent. In some ways, he was like a bulldog, or perhaps more like a Doberman attack dog, vicious and always went for the throat. The President used him as a weapon and a threat.

"Yes. Specifically, the general was told that if he attempted to restart the program, the man would return and kill him, his wife, his uncles and aunts, and even his dog. The general believes he meant every word of it; after the man left, he received an email listing all of his relatives and a picture of his dog."

"Prezident Rossiyskoy Federatsii, I think we must take this warning seriously until we find those responsible," Pavel said. "Somehow, they were able to penetrate our most secure facilities, kill everyone, and destroy all the information related to the drug program. Therefore, it is dangerous to pursue further efforts until we know who was responsible. Also, think about what happened, how did they know, and look at the way they attacked the Laboratory. They could have destroyed it like they did the FSB building, but instead chose to kill everyone in this fashion and leave the evidence for us to find. That in itself is a clear warning."

"I agree," said the president impatiently, cutting off discussion as he often tended to do. We will proceed with caution, but I want maximum effort to find out who did this and, more importantly, acquire this technology." He watched as they all filed out except for Pavel, who stayed behind. "This concerns me, Pavel; if someone can do this kind of thing to the FSB, they can do it anywhere. There must have been a leak; someone talked. Find them and break them; I want to know everything."

wiltell
wiltell
189 Followers
123456...9