Alien Mine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, in that case, let's send Sarge and company to guard Mika until you have them trained; I am going to need the Binary in Russia. "

Kiania bit her lip thinking about the latest intelligence from them. Leslie, or the Binary's ability to intercept Om communications, had increased one hundredfold with the addition of Nelya and Yaneta. That was the good news; the bad news was that, apparently, Leslie had only found the tip of the iceberg in Russia. Analysis of the comms she was now intercepting suggested a much more significant presence. Probably because of the attack on the drug labs, but that couldn't be helped. "Are we going to attack them," she asked.

Yes, we can't afford not to; we are close in Russia, and I don't want to lose Nelya or Yaneta.

"So Jack's men are going to get a taste of combat? I think they are ready; it would be a good chance to test them before we attack one of their bases. Have you talked to him yet?" The Major and Captain were along for the trip. They had not been to Miranda, and Rhys wanted them to see it. After they defeated the Om on earth, their base of operations would shift to Miranda.

"Not yet, but I agree, and it's time to get them into combat, but Leslie's estimation is more significant than we expected. Not a base, but a large operation or infiltration. It might be in response to our activity there, but it might just be an expansion from China. Regardless, we have to strike, and soon. In a week, if we can get the intelligence ironed out to plan an attack. Why don't you brief him on the way back.

Carl was in awe at what was being accomplished here on Uranus, but he was deeply troubled at the same time. This was beyond his wildest dreams, and Miranda reflected the kind of power Rhys wielded. He could rule the Earth with it, and no country would dare stand up to him, which made Carl very uneasy. He felt like he was committing treason just by being here. If Rhys took control of the US, Russia, and Israel, Europe would follow, as would much of the underdeveloped world, especially as technology flowed into the poorer countries. There would be holdouts, of course, Iran, for one. Still, looking around at what had been accomplished on Miranda, Carl realized there was little anyone could do to stop Rhys, and he felt complicit just by being here.

On the one hand, he knew defending the Earth against Alien invaders had to be the priority. Still, Carl kept asking himself if he could be complicit in subverting the US government and the constitution he had sworn to uphold. Was Rhys using Alien technology to set himself up as dictator? Carl gave himself a mental shake as they continued to explore the new base facility; they even have artificial gravity, he thought, shaking his head. Carl resolved to put aside his misgivings and concerns, for now, aware that there was danger in his thoughts. Rhys had never made any threats, but surely he had taken precautions. He didn't dare even consider talking to his wife about it. He didn't think Michael shared his misgivings, but Israel was in a different position, at least for now.

***

"As Rhys told you earlier, we are concerned about China," Kiania said, bringing up a hologram with specific areas highlighted. "These are sites where we have detected or suspect new weapon technologies are being deployed." The highlighted regions were concentrated along the pacific coast at strategic places, near the border with India, and in areas they shared with Russia. "The Om are blocking our intelligence there, the same as we are doing with them, though less successfully," she added ominously, looking at The Director of the Mossad and CIA.

The shuttle had returned, and Kiania was briefing Carl and Michael in the living room of their house at the base in Texas. It was a tight fit as it included Major Jack and Amanda, as well as Sarge and Issac. Nina and Imra were already training in the simulator. "You have seen the new bases, or nests as the Drans refer to them, these pose a significant threat, but we think we can deal with them. This activity around China, though, is worrying, we are concerned the Chinese will feel brave enough to start a war, and the ensuing chaos will give the Om more opportunity to expand.

The shuttle is more than a match for them, but it can't be everywhere; we need conventional help that only the US and Israel are in a position to provide. To counter this threat, your conventional forces will require a significant upgrade. Initially, we will provide drones and upgraded air superiority and ground attack. For instance, a simple addition to the electronic warfare suite of the F-35 and other aircraft will make them invisible to enemy radar and even heat-seeking missiles. Likewise, upgraded air to air and air to ground missiles will help ensure air superiority if it comes to that."

"What is the time frame," Carl asked, wondering how he could possibly get this done without cooperation from the pentagon.

The electronic warfare suite upgrade is already in place; we just inserted the requirements to replace a faulty part with ours; we can activate it whenever we choose. The missiles are also in place but not armed, and no one actually knows about them; they are just listed on manifests as replacements. The drones we are producing are AI-controlled but need to be integrated into an overall defense plan."

"That may be possible in a few months when Mika becomes Prime Minister, but I don't see any way to do that in the US unless you are willing to bring in a substantial part of the pentagon, and that doesn't seem possible."

"No, Rhys," said, "not yet. We will pull enough pilots out of the Air force, Navy, and Marine Corps to man twenty-five advanced aircraft that will operate out of here. We will work it the same way as we are now with the Army, fake orders put into the system, sudden transfers, etc."

"How will twenty-five fighters make a difference? Michael asked, just look at the coastline; you would need hundreds to make a difference."

"These will be very advanced fighters," Kiania said; "Mach seven cruising speed, heavily armed, and very stealth. The fighters will be accompanied by four drones, making each aircraft a squadron. We need a rapid and strong response to any incursions."

"We will want the same for Israel," Mika interjected.

"Of course, once you are in power, it will be easier to equip your forces, but we will train your aircrews simultaneously."

"It's getting very complicated," Carl warned; some of this will leak eventually. Are you sure you don't want to bring this to the president?"

"No, Carl, absolutely not. Politics are such a mess right now it would be a disaster. Give it a few months; hopefully, things will settle down, and then we can involve the administration. But, this is important, Carl," Rhys warned, "I can't afford to have China launch a preemptive attack yet. We have discovered a new Om nest inside Moscow, and we have to deal with that or lose Russia."

"What are you going to do?" Michael asked.

"In a week or two, we will go in and purge it,'' Rhys replied. However, it may be more significant than we think, and if so, the Russians will discover more than I want them to."

"What can you do about it if that happens?" Carl asked.

"I will have a long talk with the President, and if that doesn't work, I will replace him," Rhys said grimly, "his days are numbered anyway; this may just speed things up."

Michael nodded in satisfaction, but Carl was alarmed. The was a different side of Rhys, implacable and ruthless. He began to wonder if he had underestimated Rhys' intentions; the man held too much power, but what were the options. Carl had seen the Om ships in space; it was no fairytale; he just hoped it had a happy ending.

***

"Amanda, are you ok?'' Kiania asked. Rhys and Sandy had left to return Mika and Michael to Israel, dropping off Carl and his wife on the way. Now Amanda and Jack were brainstorming with Kiania, trying to devise the optimal tactical deployment and configuration for the attack on the Om nest in Moscow. It was challenging, given how little they knew. Mainly just location and that it was bigger than anything they had come across before. Smaller than the ones they detected by satellite, but its actual size was anyone's guess.

Amanda jerked her mind back to the present, embarrassed that she had been daydreaming. "Yes, sorry, I think I'm just tired after the trip to Miranda. I hardly slept, there was just too much to see, and it's catching up with me, I think."

"Hhmm," Kiania said, "ok, let's break until tomorrow. Then, we should probably have the senior enlisted guys involved in this as well."

"I think I am going to lie down for a while," Amanda said, "I'll be in my quarters. Amanda walked away, chastising herself. It wasn't that she was tired; she just couldn't get Kiania out of her mind, especially after what happened on the shuttle. Her face flamed just thinking about it, and Amanda shut her door and threw herself on the bed. "God, what a mess," she said to herself, "this is just so fucked up." Images swirled through Amanda's head that wouldn't go away, pictures that made her hot and wet with desire. It felt like she had been caught up in a tempest, a cyclone of lust that threatened to pick her up and carry her away.

It had started innocently enough; she had gone looking for Kiania on the trip back from Miranda. Amanda had seen her walk back into a different part of the ship and area she hadn't been to before. She tried a few doors that opened for her, and they seemed to lead to personal quarters. Amanda opened another but stopped with a gasp as a wave of arousal rolled over her before her mind registered what she was seeing.

As her eyes focused, she realized four people were on a bed, bodies entwined in a passionate dance. Kiania was riding Rhys, her movements sensuous and erotic as she rode up and down on his long cock. Amancia was behind her, pressed close against her body. At the same time, Leslie squirmed and writhed as Rhys' tongue appeared buried in her pussy.

Amanda's hands found her own hot moist center as she relived the moment lying in her bed. Her fingers slid under the pants and into the already wet panties. At first, just teasing herself, but that wasn't what she needed right now. So instead, her fingers found her clit, so hard and erect. Amanda moaned as her breathing quickened, and she rubbed harder, grinding the heel of her hand into her nub.

Amanda couldn't remember being this turned on, so wet and hot. Two fingers slipped inside her, adding to the stimulation. She ground her palm into her clit, hard, the fingers pushing inside, then she was cumming.

"Kiania" she screamed as the orgasm took her like a hurricane, sweeping her up into a short-lived ecstasy

"Oh God, Yes, Kiania," she shouted out again as her climax finally wound down. It left her breathless and drained of strength as if she had just run a marathon.

To her ultimate embarrassment, that hadn't been all that happened. When she had opened the door, her body and mind were hit with a wave of lust that sucked her under, and without even realizing it, Amanda's hand had crept down to her own pussy, almost desperately rubbing herself as the rising lust seemed to suck her under. Then, just when she was about to explode, she found herself wrapped in hair, pulled away from the door, and the spell was suddenly broken, the passion leaving her mind as quickly as it had arrived. Startled, Amanda looked up to see Sandy holding her off the ground with an amused look on her face. Amanda felt her face turn red in embarrassment as Sandy closed the entryway into the room.

"Hush, don't say anything," Sandy had said in response to the expression on Amanda's face as she carried her away from any escaping pheromones. Sandy moved her into another room, the door opening to her unspoken command and closing behind her. "Under control?" she asked.

Amanda nodded, unable to say anything. The emotions had been so strong, and she didn't understand how she had lost control like that.

"It's ok, no harm done, but perhaps you should stay away from the personal quarters," Sandy said gently.

"I'm so sorry," Amanda stuttered, but Sandy cut her off.

"You are pretty, but you could be really sexy," Sandy said in an amused voice, looking Amanda over, but this is not your time. Perhaps later. Now, let's go back and see how the others are doing unless you want to go to your room and take care of something."

Amanda had blushed furiously again but shook her head no. She turned and walked back the way she had come, but the scene from the bedroom had not gone away. One thing she noticed was that all three women had a dragon tattoo splashed across their hips. She had also seen a flash of one on Sandy through the slit in her dress one night at dinner. I wonder if all the girls have one, and what does it mean?

Amanda moaned in frustration, thinking about what had happened as her fingers still played across the slickness of her folds. She was falling badly for Kiania, and it had hurt to see her with Rhys and the others that way. Still, it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen, and even Amancia's dark skin couldn't hide what had looked like fresh whip marks across her thighs and buttocks. OMG, what was she going to do? Sandy had told her they would discuss it when they returned to the base. It was not a conversation she was looking forward to.

***

Nelya sat staring out the window over her father's carefully maintained garden and lawn, wishing Rhys was here to put his arm around her. She missed his touch, his warmth, and the calmness his presence seemed to bring to her. It was Monday morning, and she was back in her father's mansion in Moscow; despite being surrounded by servants and private security, she felt alone. She missed Rhys badly, he was the lover and father figure she had never had, and she felt safe with him around. Leslie and Amancia had left with Rhys on Friday, but they were back and busy tracking down Om activity in the city.

Since returning to Moscow, Nelya often found herself contemplating the radical changes her life had undergone in only a year. She had been a rich spoiled party girl, life spiraling away in a haze of alcohol and drugs. Then her father brought her back to Moscow and forced her into a marriage so she would quit embarrassing him, but even her father had no idea how much of a monster her new husband was or his own wife. Strange that he could be almost prescient. She thanked God every day for Leslie discovering what had happened to her and Rhys for rescuing her from hell.

Thankfully now, she had a second chance at life, and Nelya intended to make the most of it. The things that had happened to her had not killed her, though it would have if not for Rhys. But she was still alive and so much stronger.

Her brain seemed to hum with activity now, thoughts coming so quickly, integrating with the symbiont almost seemed natural. Having Bob was like cheating, she thought, facts and figures at her fingertips literally. Getting a grip on her father's empire was becoming more manageable, but it was still more extensive than she had guessed. However, with her symbiont working twenty-four hours a day monitoring almost everything, she was quickly getting control, much to the surprise and dismay of some of her father's senior executives.

She was making a list of those to keep, those to let go, and those that just needed killing. Her father had done some truly horrible things, and the people who had helped and followed the orders would be served justice. Especially those who had been responsible for her mother's 'accidental' death. She now had the means and the ability to take revenge. She did not intend to ask Rhys or Leslie for help or permission; she would do it quietly but in person, the Russian way. Now, she was a different woman that Russia would have to reckon with.

Her father built an economic empire, and she intended to add to it. Rhys wanted her to further take control of Russia's energy sector, plus the new space ventures. She planned to make him proud of her, she owed everything to him, and as far as she was concerned, he owned her; she was entirely his. She even willingly gave up her revenge on Yaneta for him.

Even though Rhys and the other girls had helped heal her mentally, she still occasionally woke from a dream screaming in terror, or as if in ecstasy, confused by the drugs and what they had done to her. Her symbiont was still trying to sort that out in her mind, and Rhys had assured her that the dreams would go away soon, but she wasn't so sure.

The dreams seemed less real now, but the ones that bothered her most were when she dreamed about the drugs and the things Yaneta and Nikita had forced her to do. Nelya hated how they trained her body and mind to respond to the pain and the sex by giving and withholding the drugs. Part of that was still with her, and she wondered if it would ever go away.

That's one of the reasons she had enjoyed having Leslie and Amancia here; the Binary understood and had witnessed most of the horrible things that had happened to her. One of the worst was Yaneta and Nikita describing how she would have to mate with a wolf if she wanted to continue getting the drug. Of course, she had agreed; she would have slit her own throat at that point to get the fix that would send her off to heaven and relieve the pain.

Nelya forced her mind away from those morbid thoughts, focusing on what she needed to do today. The last two weeks had been productive, and the Binary knew the company's structure down to the last penny. Even better, she now knew where most of the skeletons were, who was stealing or embezzling funds, and what bribes were being made. Nelya had met with many executives; some of the meetings had been cordial, some not. Of course, there was resistance to an untried young woman taking over the company. Some she could charm and dissemble, and they would go along for a while thinking they could control her. Then there were the others who were hyenas, attracted to what they thought was a weakened prey ready to be torn apart, and finally, there were the ones following orders from the President. Some of these she could bribe or blackmail for the time being, and she was arranging that, but others were marked for elimination.

It surprised her how easily these decisions came to her and how ruthless she could be. She also astounded her new lovers, though she felt Leslie's approval and Rhys' pride at her backbone. Sandy was all in on her side as well. Sandy was the one that had helped her (with the Binary's approval) decide which executives and FSB plants would suffer a stroke or heart attack. They would have to be cautious; too many sudden deaths would draw suspicions, but a few select deaths would serve as a warning if played right. Yaneta would carry out some of them, Leslie wanted her involved, and it would be good training for her if nothing else.

However, there was one executive in particular she needed on her side, and she was looking forward to this meeting, one she had not told Leslie about. She wanted to handle this one herself. He was Vlad Solkolov, an interesting name, she thought. Vlad in Russian means to rule, and Solkolovis was the name of a fast bird of prey. Solkolov lived up to his names, being a senior executive and a strong lieutenant for her father, one Dmitri was always careful of but used when he needed someone to fix a bad situation. That could have meant firing people and taking charge of a complex problem to removing some competition permanently.

She had known him for years, Vlad had been a frequent visitor to the house when she was younger, and she had fond memories of him. However, her eyes had been opened, and the real 'Uncle Vlad' was not the nice man she remembered. It would be interesting to see how he reacted to her now. Nelya needed him, his support would sway many of those who opposed her, and she hoped this would be a congenial meeting, but Nelya had blackmail material if she had to use it.

1...34567...9