Alien Mine Ch. 23

Story Info
Nelya felt Yaneta die and heard the shouts of the others.
33.8k words
4.9
2.1k
9

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
191 Followers

Chapter 23

Hi everyone. If you have the chance please leave me a rating, and feel free to leave a comment (good or bad). Your comments help me become a better writer.

***

Nelya looked out the window at the people scurrying about their business as her motorcade swept down the highway toward her residence. It was an everyday kind of scene: men, women, and some children going about their business, doing the ordinary things of life, work, love, and play. It was as if the last two weeks hadn't happened. That said something about human resilience, Nelya thought; that in the face of nuclear war and finding out about an alien invasion of the Earth, Russians still went to work, drank vodka, and made love. It was not so in the rest of Europe and certainly not in Asia. That there were aliens in their midst was a great shock; that they were hostile and looked upon humans as food and broodstock for their machines, still many in some parts of the world refused to believe.

Nelya was returning after a meeting at the Ministry of Defense to the Odintsovsky district of Moscow Oblast. It had been her predecessor's residence before she had killed him by ripping his heart out, something she thought about with a smile only occasionally. That she killed him didn't bother her; Nelya felt only satisfaction when she bothered to think about it, but she hated the residence. It was soulless, a grandiose monument to a stupid tyrant, and one day soon, she would replace it.

Her whirlwind tour of European capitals was an education in the ability of humans to disbelieve evidence they didn't want to see or know. Nelya had found denial and fear were a common thread among governments and leaders in the EU, and it took all her patience and discipline not to start knocking heads together. Sandy forbade it for one, but also because Europe was not Russia. Her countrymen did not have a liberal tradition, and despite the pain and hardship, most Russians would say they wanted a strong leader, no matter how much they suffered. Suffering was the pride of being Russian. Putting Russia to work fighting the Om would be easy compared to Western Europe, but one thing at a time. The US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Japan were mobilizing, and soon, India would follow; they had no choice. Om deprivations had shifted from China to India, and people were fleeing from Kashmir and Nepal. The EU would limp along reluctantly; they didn't really have much choice. Their economies were based on current technology that was now obsolete, and the drone dogs she had shown them were just a small sample. There was about to be a technological revolution the likes of which the Earth had never seen, and the leaders and industrial captains in Europe were scared.

Nelya could still hardly imagine how the Russian party girl of just a few years ago could sit as an equal and bargain with the leaders of Western Europe. The changes Rhys had made to her were exceptional indeed. Instead of being intimidated, she found them slow and tedious and spent much of her time coddling and reassuring rather than making progress. Her mind just worked so much faster than theirs. It would have been simpler and more effective if she could have ripped a heart out to start the discussion and then just ordered them, she thought with a faint smile, but she was also learning. Even a few months ago, this kind of diplomacy was beyond her, but being emotionally bound with Anita and Mika, with Sandy in charge, gave her abilities she never expected. Of course, it helped to have a symbiont that could dig up every piece of information on the person she was dealing with. Furthermore, with Mika and Anita listening and offering advice and the occasional witty comment also gave her a distinct advantage.

The three of them made an interesting trio. Nelya's personality tended to authoritarianism, like any good Russian leader. On the other hand, Mika led and inspired, and even her worst enemies seemed reasonable when confronted by her sincerity and intensity. Nelys suspected Mika was touching or perhaps even manipulating their emotions just enough to influence their response. If so, it was effective; Mika was building bridges and forging alliances that would have been impossible before. Of course, like Nelya, the threat and promise of advanced alien technology was the proverbial Damocles sword held over their heads. Israel and Russia had it; they didn't.

Anita was still different. A leader now forged in fire as far as the US was concerned. She had met the challenge of being thrown into a leadership role in a time of crisis. Of the three of them, Anita was the deal maker., a conciliator. Rhys had made her submissive to him, but she projected confidence and a spine of steel to the rest of the world; moreover, she had acted decisively to solidify her position, reorganizing the US military on the fly to meet the new threats. Of course, Kiania and Rhys had helped, but Anita was the one the Americans had turned to, and she had charmed them in every way. Anita was also building alliances within the US and was using her role to strengthen international partnerships.

Nelya, though, was puzzled by Anita. She was different, submissive to Rhys in a way the others were not. Different even from Amancia. Of course, Rhys could command any of them, but an unbound symbiont tended to strive for dominance, and Sandy was a perfect example of how it could get out of hand. Nelya thought Anita was incapable of that kind of ambition. Anita's submission wasn't just sexual; it was total, yet she still functioned as a leader. The bonds Rhys had forged between Sandy and the three of them meant that Anita's submissiveness bled over to her and Mika, tempering their own dominance. She understood that Rhys would take precautions after what happened with Sandy, but it annoyed her for some reason as if Rhys didn't trust her. They all knew about the threat, no, the promise from Hua.

Sandy was another unsolved problem for the moment. Sandy commanded her, but was no longer the 'two". Nelya agreed with Kiania that Rhys needed someone to fill that role. Women liked order, and the symbionts even more so. The nature of the symbionts demanded it, and in its absence, each would seek to fill the power vacuum. Part of Nelya was tempted, and that was a problem. However, for now, her ambitions were focused on bringing Europe under control and preparing them to fight the Om.

"Hello, Nelya; what is stirring up your emotions?" Anita said, interrupting her thoughts.

"Sorry to wake you; I didn't mean to reach out. How are you doing?" Nelya wasn't all that surprised Anita knew she was thinking about her. The emotional bonds seemed to become stronger over time, or they became more sensitive to each other. Sometimes, Nelya felt a tickle in her mind and knew it was Mika or Anita.

"Fine, all things considered," she said with a small laugh. I've been up most of the night talking to Generals, Admirals, and politicians. The Generals and Admirals can be stubborn and challenging, but in the end, they all say, "yes, Madam President." The politicians say the same thing, but it can mean anything from yes, I will do it, to if you are lucky and fuck off. I fear our diplomatic skills will be sorely tested before this ends."

"What about Sandy? Can she "fix" any of your problems?" Nelya asked.

"Rhys is going to have her visit some of the more recalcitrant Generals but wants me to deal with the politicians first. Sandy will only be a last resort."

"I may need her help in Europe; it's frustrating, to say the least. However, at least our border with China has stabilized." China was imploding with the loss of its civilian leadership and the destruction of much of its military and nuclear forces. That and the propaganda war being waged to bring the role of the alien Om to light. Fighting was still sporadic, but most of it was being contained. However, there was now a refugee problem as many attempted to escape over the border and into Russia.

Nelya brought her gaze back to the woman sitting across from her. Yeneta was in full armor, her eyes blank as her symbiont sorted through drone data, intelligence reports and coordinated her security. Of the two of them, Yaneta may have changed the most. A beautiful and evil bitch of a woman who was utterly amoral but was now Nelya's most important weapon. Yaneta had become a deadly warrior against her will, but it fitted her personality, and killing brought her a perverse sexual thrill. Still, she was valuable, and Nelya controlled Yaneta with an iron fist while pointing her toward Rhys' enemies. Yaneta was also a master of seduction, and Nelya found uses for that aspect of Yaneta as well. It was amazing what some men or women would trade for sex with Yaneta, as her recent trip had demonstrated. Yaneta had no qualms about whoring herself out, nor did she have a choice. She fucked or killed as Nelya ordered or suffered dire consequences.

Also, Yaneta was very very good when it came to sex. Nelya thought briefly about ordering Yaneta to remove her helmet and kneel between her legs.

Anita laughed, a wicked kind of laugh that let Nelya know that Anita sensed her arousal. "Is it me or Yaneta you are thinking of?"

"Yenata, she is sitting across from me. I could do with some relaxation. Too bad you're not here; we could share her."

Yaneta's primary duty was keeping Nelya alive; the secondary was servicing her sexual needs. Before she could decide to indulge herself, Yaneta stiffened, and the vehicle swerved off the main road. "Om, Incoming," she said, grabbing her weapon. They were still three kilometers from her residence.

Anita didn't answer, and Nelya didn't notice; she was focused on the threat and struggling into her light armor. It was one piece with a helmet that covered the head and face. Strong, but not strong enough to take on Trangrods. Nelya's tac-grid activated as she sank into combat mode. Vectors, targeting, and weapon overlays showed her something inbound. Three contacts coming in low, fast, and with a stealth field that was interfering with their scans. She reached for Rhys to let him know she was under attack, but he was not there for the first time since her symbiote matured. Instinctively she reached out to Sandy, Anita, and Mika, but they were equally mysteriously silent. "We are being blocked from Rhys; somehow, they have cut off our communications.." Yaneta didn't bother to answer, her mind computing incoming trajectories and probabilities for defense and escape. She concluded that the likelihood of survival was low, and she sent orders to the aircraft on patrol, their drones racing ahead, but it would be a near thing; the Om were closing in on the motorcade from three directions. The four cars slammed to a halt, and Nelya was grabbed and pulled from the vehicle by Yaneta. Nelya could see the intercept vectors, and even as missiles and laser beams raced to intercept. Multiple hits on one of them, but the other two seemed to fall apart before being struck.

"I know; we are on our own," Yaneta replied grimly. Still holding on to Yaneta.

Bugrov and his twenty men spilled out of two armored vehicles. Besides Drans armor, the vehicles mounted hidden heavy weapons. "Bugrov, leave five men here; bring the rest and follow. Nelya is the target." Yaneta snapped the order. She tried again to integrate with Rhys over the tac-grid, but her attempts were useless. The Om hadn't been able to touch their communications, at least they hadn't in the past. Yaneta didn't have time to worry about it; her symbiont would keep trying, leaving her free to worry about surviving. They were still almost three kilometers from the official residence. It had been upgraded with Drans metal walls and defenses, and they would be the safest there.

Tac-grid showed her the intercept; missiles took out something, but the Trangrods had already scattered in all directions, landing on streets, the top of buildings, and cars. People ran screaming, but the Trangrods were already moving. Bugrov's men wouldn't last long; there had to be at least one hundred Trangrods: big alien-looking insects and the faster small roaches. No centipedes, thank God. Yaneta called in the air support, and one, then another Trangrod disappeared from rooftops as the drones and manned aircraft swooped in and took them out with missiles, parts of a building disappearing, covering the streets and civilians below with debris. However, the Trangrods were fast, jumping off the top or running down the side of the buildings and dodging through the streets. They would become harder and harder to target.

"Take them out; never mind the casualties," Yaneta ordered. She would sacrifice Bogrov and his men and as many civilian casualties as required. Her mission was to keep Nelya alive even at the cost of her own; Rhys had commanded it. There were deafening explosions as the air support began targeting the Trangrods. Yaneta Led Nelya down a nearby street, then kicked open a locked door in her armor, pulling Nelya behind her. They had entered a shopping mall through a loading dock. "Bogrov, put two men on point; we're going through the mall and out the other end." It was a high-end shopping area for the well-off and tourists. Name brand stores, restaurants, cafés, and even three different Starbucks. Yaneta was very familiar with the mall, and thought about setting off the fire alarm, but that would likely attract the Om. They ran rapidly through the open spaces; customers and workers looked around in fear at the sight of armored men. Then they heard automatic fire up ahead, and Yaneta yanked Nelya into the nearest store, shoving her toward the back. Employees cowered behind a counter, but it wouldn't protect them from the Trangrods. Nelya guessed there would be numerous civilian casualties, and from the screams, it sounded like the casualties had already begun.

"It's been a random search so far," Nelya said, observing the tac-grid, "but several Trangrods are heading this way. There was more firing up ahead, loud explosions as someone opened up with heavy weapons.

"If we can stay on the run long enough, air support will cut down their numbers," Yaneta said as she kicked a hole in the wall between stores with an armored boot, sending her dogs through first. Bogrov followed with three of his men. "Clear," he said, not slowing down, going through the next wall as well.

Nelya ran bent over, staying low. There had only been one Trangrod, but they were like fire ants and now would swarm. She noted that the men they left at the vehicles had been overrun. They provided the diversion that got them this far.

"Here!" Yaneta yelled, waving at a junction in the mall that provided limited cover but could act as an ambush. Bogrov obeyed, and a section with a heavy support fire team took up position. The remaining men and drones surrounded Nelya, weapons aimed back the way they had come and overhead. "They are coming over the roof," Yaneta said, giving the aircraft overhead permission to fire. The mall's roof exploded as a missile took out three Trangrods, but two more dropped to the ground, firing as they fell. Heavy rounds splattered across the intersection, destroying the fountain and shattering the brick façade they hid behind. Soon after, gunfire cracked and thundered from three directions.

"Roaches Yaneta shouted, designating targets to Bogrov. That's it; they know where we are now; time to leave. Yaneta turned and brought her rifle up, aiming just past Nelya's head, and put rounds up the adjoining corridor at something black-armored and low to the ground. "Out!" she ordered, blowing a hole in the exterior wall. Two of Bogrov's men went through first and came under crossfire from roaches clinging to the side of the building. One was down, but the airborne drones went after the roaches, and their heavy weapons blew the Trangrods apart along with chunks of the wall.

Bogrov walked backward, following Yaneta, his BFW level in front of him. "They are coming through, fucking bugs are everywhere," his corporal shouted from his position at the rear. He was trying to cover their retreat, but fire from multiple directions drove him back.

"Don't let them flank us," Bugrov warned, adding his own fire as something moved on the edge of his vision. We're pulling back, out of the mall," he said but broke off as explosions tore into the ceiling. "Down," he shouted in a hail of gunfire as the rear guard opened up with chain guns. Three large insectoid aliens had dropped down, coming through the ceiling. Each one spun in circles, firing in all directions. Bogrov rolled on the floor to the wall, aimed precisely, and blew one into pieces. Drones had leaped at the other two, but three of them were down. Explosions rocked the room, knocking Bogrov back down. He jumped to his feet, but the fight was over. The Trangrods were dead, but so were three of his men.

"We're being overrun, pulling back," he told Yaneta. He was down to eight of his twenty men, and four were with Yaneta. Follow me he said to the remaining men and ran out of the mall into the street. He didn't need a tac-grid to tell where Yaneta was; he could see the explosions.

Through the smoke and explosions, Yaneta ran, firing as she went. She used her grenades to clear the area as airborne drones moved in, trying to pick off Trangrods as they concentrated on her position. There were so many, and even with her sensors, the roaches were hard to pick out amongst the clutter in the streets and the smoke from explosions and fire.

"They are closing in on us," Nelya" said. She could see them swarming to their position on the tac-grid.

Yaneta didn't reply; instead, she pumped a grenade into the wall of a building, pulling Nelya inside. "Hold here, " she told the four remaining men, "give me two of your drones; you must buy us time." None of the men even blinked as she ordered them to stand and die. Though it was not for Yaneta, but for Nelya, they would give their lives. They took up positions at the door and windows without a word.

"What are you doing," Nelya asked, checking her weapon.

"Pulling the Om in, then we hit them from the air hard. While they recover, we will meet up with Bogrov's remaining men.

Yaneta led her up the stairs; the building had six floors. Nelya ran lightly, carrying her weapon. Amid all the shooting, Nelya had the presence of mind to grab a BFW from one of the casualties. So far, Nelya had stayed chiefly out of the fight, but that would no longer be possible.

"We won't get them all; they are still spread out. There look to be twenty-five to thirty-five left, and probably ten will attack the building. The air support will bring down the entire block as soon as they do. We will start our run just before. Bogrov is setting up a position here," Yaneta said, highlighting an area on tac-grid. It's only one kilometer from the residence. They will try and hold till we get there. When we leave here, we will leapfrog each other. You don't have heavy armor, so don't take any chances. Keep moving no matter what; I will catch up.

Yaneta paused at a fourth-floor window. This building wasn't occupied, but the surrounding ones were. A mixture of business and apartments, there would be casualties, but it was worth the price. Yaneta would not fail Rhys; she couldn't disobey, but keeping Nelya safe was why he kept her alive. Explosions from below filled the stairwell with smoke, and the men left behind began to die, the lights on her tac-grid winking out. "Go," she spoke with a calmness she didn't feel, and Nelya and her two drone dogs leaped across the street into the next building. Yeneta paused for a second, then gave the command. Rockets and laser beams slashed into the building. The blast wave hit her in mid-jump, almost tumbling her before she crashed through a window into an office. Two dogs and two tiger drones followed her. There were screams, but Yaneta ignored them and kept running. She burst through a door without slowing down and into another office, then leaped out the window. Seconds later, rockets slammed into the building, collapsing it into the street. Up ahead, she could see where Nelya was on the tac-grid, but she could also see probable positions of the Trangrods. They had cast a wide net and were now hiding from the air cover.

wiltell
wiltell
191 Followers