Alien Mine Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiltell
wiltell
190 Followers

Rhys repressed a smile; Bob was either developing a sense of humor or an ego, neither of which had ever seemed likely. "Ok, here goes, he said, extending his arm toward one of the targets with the bull's eye on it. The beam leaped from his hand, instantly putting a hole about a centimeter wide in the target. Rhys frowned, wide to the left by at least ten centimeters. "What happened, Bob?" he asked.

"You have to aim; I just keep the beam from fluctuating out of control."

Rhys concentrated this time, seeing the target overlay on his tac-grid. Extending his arm as if he was trying to touch it and carefully taking aim, he 'pushed' with his mind, and the beam penetrated the exact middle of the target. Next, he tried using it like a blade by moving his forearm in a slashing motion to cut the target in half. This was much harder; not only did he have to aim, but he had to control the distance. Rhys remembered what Thea had told him; only the thirty centimeters at the tip of the beam were active. It took longer, but he was soon drilling the target and cutting it in half. Next, Rhys tried carving one of the human-like figures. That took practice, but soon he could carve out pieces, just like slicing a turkey, he thought.

"Now try moving while you do that," Thea said behind him. He had not even heard or felt her come in, his concentration entirely on learning to use his new weapon. Rhys did as she suggested and found that was equally hard. Thea shouted directions, and he would move according to her instructions while at the same time trying to hit or slash the target. "Not bad," Thea said with a laugh, "you will need to get a lot better, though, or the first Trangord will take you out. Remember, the Trangrod is moving also. Later, when you get better, I will reprogram the course so that the targets move and shoot back. Hua is already proficient enough for that test."

"How did you and Kiania do?" Rhys asked, slightly out of breath.

"I have been practicing more than you, so I am better, but not as good as Hua. Kiania did about the same as you, but she has better distance control; she rarely misses even while moving."

"I accept the challenge," Rhys said with a grin, determined to stay until he mastered the basics. "What about Sandy?" he asked.

"She has only basic training so far."

"Slave, are you busy?" Rhys asked abruptly in a demanding tone.

"No, Master, I am just finishing up with Mika," She replied in a neutral voice.

Come to the new range Thea has set up; I want you proficient with the new weapon before you go to Moscow," Rhys ordered.

"Yes, Master, I am on my way," Sandy replied, keeping her voice carefully neutral. Rhys' commands aroused her as always, like the other girls. However, since he had started using her in dragon form as the 'One,' the orders impacted her more. Her whole body thrilled whenever he gave her a command. She fought it, tried not to let him know how it was affecting her, but it was. It was the training Rhys was subjecting her to every day. Using her own methods and hair against her, he forced feelings of pleasure on her when he gave commands or said words like whore or slave. The first was to remind her what she had been; the second word, slave, was to remind her of what she was now. It made her angry and frustrated how her body and mind betrayed her. Now, whenever Rhys commanded her, she felt a sense of well-being, and tendrils of pleasure shot through her mind, down her spine directly to her nipples, making them hard as little diamonds. Her pussy tingled with the clit responding to the sensations with needy joy, and even her anus responded with small clenches. Nonetheless, she steeled her mind against the pleasure. It was like a drug; she wanted more, and it would be so easy just to give in. However, that would not happen, she told herself as she hurried down a corridor. But she knew her body would react again as soon as she saw Rhys. Part of it was the training, but much of it was that she loved Rhys madly despite what had happened between them.

***

Nelya stretched her supple limbs, enjoying the feel of the silk sheets against her skin; her body nicely sated and relaxed from last night's small orgy. Sandy, Leslie, and Amancia were all in her bed this morning. Upon waking, she did a quick inventory of her security, reviewing any reports from the residence security system and the various drones that watched for Om activity. Nelya was more conscious of safety now that Yaneta was gone. Her feelings about Yaneta confused her. She had every reason to hate her and had wished Yaneta dead on many occasions. Then Rhys had given her command of Yaneta, and Nelya had used her as she saw fit. Yaneta had been everything from a maid, chief of her security, a sex slave, a prostitute, and a soldier as needed. She had performed all these tasks diligently, and in the end, she had died with honor defending Nelya. Rhys was proud of her actions in the final battle, and Nelya knew she owed Yaneta her life.

She also missed her on a more personal level, surprising Nelya even more. Nelya would never forgive what Yaneta had done to her, how she drugged and tortured her for months before Rhys. Still, Yaneta had changed and, perhaps, would have become a better human being in time. Nelya particularly missed her ruthlessness. Men feared her with good reason, but they couldn't resist wanting her. Yaneta had that effect; she was beautiful and sensual and gave off pheromones that would drive men and women insane with lust. She should have been named Black Widow.

Pulling herself quietly out of bed, Nelya stepped into her luxurious bathroom. Growing up wealthy, she was used to the best, but the former occupant of this house, the one who she ripped his heart out, appeared to have even more extravagant taste than her father. Gold and silver fixtures, sunken bathtub big enough for ten, exquisite Italian marble that was heated in the wintertime. She used the toilet first, then paused to look in the mirror before climbing into the bathtub. Nelya took a moment to examine herself. Rhys had subtly changed her features, bringing out the beauty, especially in her eyes. He had given her the supple body of a twenty-year-old, but the eyes suggested a woman in her late twenties. Sighing, she slipped into the warm water, letting herself relax a few moments. This was when she would usually be joined by Yaneta, and they would plan the day's events. "You look lovely this morning," she heard Sandy say as a supple female body slipped into the water next to her. You're not still pouting because Rhys won't let you have Varvara, are you?" Sandy said lightly, the tone taking the sting out of the words.

"No, but I am disappointed; he knows that I need this," She replied, turning her head so that her lips were only a few centimeters from Sandy's. Sandy accepted the invitation, kissing the petulant lips and letting her tongue sensually glide across Nelya's. "Hhhmm, Nelya murmured, not breaking the kiss and enjoying the intimate feeling of Sandy wrapping herself around Nelya, holding her tightly. Sandys's hair caressed her, tickling as the strands of her hair sought out sensitive parts of her body, each individual strand alive and moving. Nelya softly moaned as the hair traced out her dragon mark, then along her right thigh, across her stomach, and down to where the flames ended just above her clit.

"There," Sandy said, breaking the kiss after a moment. You may not be getting Vavara, but Rhys wants us to seduce the President of the European Commission. She is older but still nice-looking, and taking her as your lover for a while will help smooth out the transition. I will be there to make the needed adjustments to her. She is married with three kids, so you can't drag her off to your dungeon; this has to be a secret liaison. But don't worry, I will also fix her husband and aides so they won't ask too many questions. Clara Campoamor is Spanish, a famous name but no relation to the historical figure, as you know. Together, we will seduce her and make her your lover, and I will make any changes to her inhibitions you desire. Or perhaps remove them altogether where you are concerned."

An image of the woman flashed into Nelya's mind via the tac-grid from Sandy. Nelya had met her and knew who she was but had never considered seducing her. This was a picture of Clara caught in the act of undressing. Despite the years and children, Clara had a mature sexiness, a confident woman in a position of power. In the image, Clara's body was half turned as a robe slipped off, exposing her breasts. Her blond hair hung down to her shoulders, slightly mussed; she had a few wrinkles, which only added to her beauty, large piercing eyes, and a wide, sensual mouth. She had nice long legs encased in old-fashioned stockings that looked sexy on her. Her breasts weren't original but looked lovely, just the right size. "She is good-looking, surprisingly sexy. I didn't really notice when I met her." Nelya admitted.

"Yes, and it will be fun to seduce her. It will be our secret. We can make her do every naughty thing you can think of, and she will love it." Nelya didn't say anything, but Sandy could feel her excitement rising. "You were right; this will keep her mostly satisfied for the time being, but it is a short-term solution master."

"Good, I need her focused. Nelya has the most complex job of any. Europe doesn't trust Russia for obvious reasons, but now Nelya has something they all need and want. However, the EU is not homogenous; nationalism is still rampant, and their cultures often conflict with each other. Foraging them into one entity under Nelya is going to be difficult. I suspect Clara is not the only one you will have to help out with. There is another in France, Marion Dubois, niece to the current leader of the primary opposition party. The French, as usual, are being difficult. They will resist integration because they still see France as the center of the Universe. You and Nelya work to make the mother the next President of France. We can buy Germany's loyalty and compliance with technology. After that, most of Europe will go along."

"Yes, Master," Sandy said unwillingly. She would follow orders, but Rhys once again reminded her of her status. He was using her body more and more, whoring her out at his command.

"That's a good idea," Nelya said, but she only has so much authority. Getting the EU fully onboard is going to take some effort. Each country has a veto; it's frustrating."

There was another splash as Leslie and Amancia joined them in the bath. "Good morning, and good news," Leslie said. Your traitor has made contact with the Om. We have a target for today."

That did make Nelya feel better; ripping the heart out of that bastard who betrayed them would do wonders for her mood.

***

Anita shook Congressman Martin's hand goodbye and stepped into the hallway. It was the sixth meeting of the day, and there were at least three more to go. Everyone wanted to meet with her, and she tried to do it in groups; however, the more senior members expected one-on-one meetings. She understood it; Anita had been a state representative before she became Governor, and most of Washington still didn't know her, but there were only so many hours in a day. Tomorrow, she was leaving to meet with Pacific Rim nations. A trip like that would have taken an exhausting week in the past, but using the aircraft Thea had built for her, she could make the trip in record time. She was escorted down the hall toward her next meeting with a large entourage, her security detail, staff, and members of the press recording much of what she did either live or with pictures.

This was new to her. Anita was now the most recognized face in the world, and everything she did and said was poured over by journalists around the globe. "It's a good thing Rhys gave me a symbiote," she thought to herself. Just remembering the myriad names of people she came into contact with would have needed a book to keep track of. Just then, Anita saw Rhys come around the corner. He was here for the next meeting with the new joint congressional committee on aliens. Anita caught her breath as he approached her. Her instinct was to run to him and throw herself into his arms, but that would not do, especially in front of cameras. Rhys was tall, taller than most men, and combined with his broad shoulders, he physically dominated any group he was with. Add in the midnight blue uniform, and she thought he was the most scrumptious man to walk the earth. So did every other woman in the building. Unlike most men, he looked even better without his clothes. Sandy and Amancia had hit all of her fantasies when they redesigned Rhys.

"Hello, beautiful," Rhys said with a hungering glint in his eye.

Anita immediately felt her breathing change as her body tightened. The effect was instant; she just wished they were alone. "Instead of throwing herself at Rhys, she maintained a casual walk, holding out her hand for him to shake.

"Madame President," he said formally as he took her hand. None of Anita's staff, or anyone else except Carl, the director of the CIA, knew for sure what she was. Her association with Miranda was hidden for now, but many suspected, especially those in the room when the President was killed, and she then killed the Om assassins. The corridor was busy; Anita now always drew a crowd, and the press followed her everywhere. She didn't take her drone dogs because of the attention they might bring.

Anita was more successful than Rhys had ever imagined. She was the face and voice of the free world right now, and she had the press and politicians eating out of her hand. Mika, Nelya, and Anita had all grown into their positions. Part of it was their innate ability, but the symbiont amplified their qualities. If they were naturally commanding, like Nelya, they became even more so. Nelya didn't just inspire loyalty; she demanded it and received it.

Mika was proving to be a charismatic leader, lightly touching the emotions of those she interacted with. Rhys had watched her and felt the tugging at his own emotions as Mika spoke. Everyone, even enemies reacted favorably to her. Anita's abilities were a combination. Already a strong leader, she had become even more so with the symbiont. Not as charismatic as Mika; nevertheless, she inspired those around her. It was good we took the path we did with her, Rhys thought. Of the three, he sensed Anita had the most potential to follow in Sandy's footsteps. Making her submissive from the start had been the correct choice. It limited her in some respects but avoided potential problems down the road. All three of the women would gain more and more power as they reorganized the political divisions of Earth. He would have to watch them carefully.

Rhys followed Anita as she started down the hallway, followed by a crowd of aides, guards, and reporters. Fortunately, the next meeting was private, and they would be away from the public for a bit. Rhys watched as the security moved with Anita, hemming her in but also protecting her. They were Secret Service agents, good but useless against the Om. He made a note to hurry along the training for them. Rhys saw a staffer approach from the corner of his eye and another one moving suspiciously fast the other way. At the same time, he got a whiff of something else. Without stopping to think, he nudged aside the security, grabbed Anita, and threw her to the ground, landing on top of her. "Om!" he shouted as an explosion ripped through the hallway, tearing bodies and blasting the corridor walls.

Then Rhys was up, pistol in one hand, his monoblade in the other, anticipating the follow-up attack. Two assailants rushed around the corner carrying guns, and he shot both of them through the head, blowing brains and blood across the wall. Both were human-Chinese, he noted absently, but then one of those he had shot blew up, the suicide vest sending shrapnel throughout the area. Most of the force was directed upward, but still, Rhys caught much of the blast that knocked him through a wall. He was momentarily stunned, but his poly-metallic body shook off the effects, and he exploded out from the crumbled wall, yet he had lost his weapons. Several more attackers swarmed into the hallway. Rhys didn't wait; he sprang away from the wall and drove a fist through the skull of the nearest assailant, felt bullets impact his chest without damage, kicked a second assailant in the stomach, driving him back several feet through the air, crushing his chest. He grabbed a weapon from another, breaking the man's wrist as he ripped the gun from his hand before throwing him through a wall. Rhys grunted and jumped when Om energy beam pierced his upper thigh. He rebounded off the wall, ran halfway up the opposite side, and then launched himself at the Om. The human-like Trangrod did not stand a chance, and Rhys fell on top of it, ripping its head off.

"Rhys!" he heard Anita shout, turning to find her fighting. She had killed two attackers but was now confronted by two more in armor, Miranda armor! Neither her pistol nor her monoblade would pierce the armor, and the two assailants were armed with BFW's {Big Ficking Weapons). In combat mode, the armored men seemed to move at half speed, and he saw the BFW's come up pointed center mass at Anita. "Move Right," he commanded while moving left to give himself a shot. Anita was still between him and the attackers, so he dropped the pistol and raised his hand. With a flick of his wrist, a faint blue bean shot out, and he made a slicing motion with his hand. The beam sliced through the body of the leading attacker, and he fell to the floor in two pieces. Then Rhys turned his wrist slightly, and the beam curled up, taking the second one through the head. Their armor was no defense against the beam's destructiveness. Rhys looked around and realized he and Anita were the only ones standing. Her security guard had been unarmored, and they had been killed or injured in the first blast, along with the press and some of the staffers. Congressman Martin had paused in his doorway and had been blown back inside his office. Rhys checked to make sure Anita was ok and then ripped off the helmet of one of the armored men. "God damn it!" he swore. Rhys didn't know the soldier's name, but he recognized him; he was one of theirs. "Lock everything down, Kiania," he immediately ordered. Account for everyone and every piece of armor.

"Why didn't you just activate their kill switch? Every man we train has one implanted in their skull?"

"Didn't think about it in time; I never thought we would have to use it."

"Make sure Anita has the kill codes. Who was the target, you or her?"

"I think Anita, but now I am not sure," Rhys said, thinking about the attack. If he hadn't reacted, the first blast might have stunned him enough or even hurt him badly, giving the Om time to take him out. But the Om may have figured out that if they take me out, the ability to create more humans with the ability to withstand them would be reduced or lost. On the other hand, the attack was more likely aimed at Anita. "Send two squads up here, and Hua, we are going to lock down Congress and search for any remaining Om.

"They will be on the way in ninety seconds. I have notified Jack and the Major General," Kiania said. We are going to have to go back through every soldier we have trained. Sandy will be busy when she gets back."

"Thanks," Rhys replied. "Tell Hua and Thea the new weapon saved our lives; the second blast knocked my pistol and monoblade out of my hands. Luckily the disrupter was attached to my wrist.. The BFW's those guys were carrying might have ended it in their favor," Rhys added, just now realizing how the whole fight might have gone the other way. After all this, getting shot by one of your own weapons would be a lousy way to die.

wiltell
wiltell
190 Followers
1...34567...10