Alien Mine Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhys leaned down, his fingers softly caressing her breasts. The same ones he had recently used a cane on while Sandy screamed. Discipline and pleasure were slowly breaking down her resistance. Her body was more than ready to surrender, but the core of Sandy's mind still resisted. He felt her shiver as his dragon-like hands explored her nipples, lightly scratching, pinching but not hurting. Rhys tasted the lust in her emotions and could see the bright red and pink bands radiating from her mind. He had not manipulated her feelings; that was her.

Sandy squirmed on her knees as Rhys' rough hands explored her body. His gentle touch confused her. When he lightly pinched her nipples, Sandy moaned, thrusting her peaked nipples out for his hands; the throbbing between her legs made her even slicker, the wetness running down her legs. When he pinched harder, her back arched, and a thread of pleasure shot straight to her clit. Nonsense spilled from her lips, begging Rhys for something, anything to relieve the need in her.

"You can't fight me when you are like this; tell me you want to be my slave; give yourself to me," Rhys growled in her mind. "Submit!" he demanded.

Sandy looked up at the half-man half-dragon looming over her- he seemed impossibly large, and Rhys demanded that she conform to his will and let him shape her like putty to be whatever he wanted. Sandy stared into the slitted, cold eyes, only slightly human. There was a moment of silence, and they both knew it was not time yet.

The fingers left her breasts, instead gathering her hair as strong fingers brought Sandy's mouth to the waiting cock. "Suck me off like a good little slave," Rhys said, pulling her roughly to his cock. Sandy felt her dragon mark flare hot, and she struggled briefly, but Rhys held her tightly by the hair. She opened her mouth, letting the tip of his cock slide against the back of her throat. Sandy ran her tongue over him, licking at the base of his cock. Her lips were stretched tight around him; his girth was much greater in this form, and Sandy struggled to take it. Despite her experience, Sandy felt herself gag as he forced it into her throat. He was so big like this, and she struggled to pull back, but to no avail.

Sandy gagged loudly, but Rhys was remorseless. "That's good; choke on it whore," Rhys said with dark delight as he thrust into her mouth. Each thrust was deeper than the next, and Sandy struggled as it breached her throat. Rhys laughed at her struggles. "You are going to take it all the way, a slave lives to please their master, and this pleases me," he said with a low growl as he forced her throat to open for him, and the huge dragon-like cock forced its way into her throat.

"Look at me." He demanded, his voice a half growl as he continued to thrust into her throat. Sandy let out a loud moan but did as commanded. She forced herself to meet his eyes. The slanted eyes didn't look human and had an animal-like hunger in their depths. Sandy realized this wasn't Rhys; this was the beast inside of him let loose on her.

Sandy whimpered around his cock as it battered at her tonsils. She didn't see how it could possibly fit, but the iron-like erection stretched her throat open until her lips were pressed tight against him. She struggled, but Rhys held her there before slowly withdrawing until just the head remained in her mouth. "You always were a good cocksucker," Rhys said, sounding pleased as he fucked her mouth. "That's good, move and curl your tongue more," he commanded, and Sandy felt the command flow through her body and into her clit. She reached with her fingers, finding herself slick, her clit demanding attention. The dragon flames on her abdomen and pubic region burned with a fire, just short of scalding her.

"Suck my cock harder, slave," he demanded, and Sandy responded as ordered. Other words beat upon her mind. "Compliance, submission, obedience, slave, slut, dirty whore;" the words pounded in her brain. Each was punctuated with a burst of pleasure like a beam of sunlight into an otherwise dark and dreary room. Sandy knew Rhys was programming her and couldn't resist it. Rhys was going to make her a slave, his slave, but she couldn't envision what it meant. The word is thrown around so casually that it loses meaning. To Sandy, it felt like invisible bonds wrapped around every inch of her body. She fought because to give in meant giving up her beliefs, motivations, and her most basic desires. Rhys would deconstruct the underpinning structure of her identity and build it into something docile to him. Sandy was so tired of fighting and being cut off from the shared orgasms, that emotional high that was better than anything in life itself. That was the cruelest thing he could have done. Her soul ached for it, the feeling of togetherness with the others. She was tired of the pity Sandy knew the others felt, but part of her said not yet; she would fight a little longer, and that was a victory in itself.

Rhys smiled down at Sandy as he used her mouth to get off. She fought him but, at the same time, did her best to pleasure him. Rhys recognized that he and Sandy were fighting a battle he enjoyed. That part of him unleashed by the symbiont, the need to conquer, to dominate, wanted this. Sandy was an outlet for those passions, but he needed her to become someone he could trust, and now the only way was by her willing submission. He would win this fight, but for now, he let himself enjoy her mouth and tongue, but his mental assault never ceased.

"You like that, don't you?" He asked as he sent a bolt of molten lust through her. Sandy could only make moaning noises, but they both knew she did. Such a dirty whore, so obedient. This is how it is going to be between us; your resistance only drags out the inevitable. You will submit," Rhys growled.

Sandy felt Rhys grow even bigger in her throat and knew he was about to cum. Her own lust raged in time with his, he did not allow her any control, and her fingers worked frantically over her clit, pinching, pulling, desperate to reach her own orgasm. Sandy's entire body squirmed from the heat she could feel building inside her, then Rhys gave a loud growl and shoved his cock as far down his throat as he could. "That's a good slave; take my cum," and rope after rope shot into her mouth and down her throat as she desperately swallowed. "you're such a good little whore," Rhys murmured, and his words made her feel proud that she was pleasing him. Rhys released the block on Sandy's orgasm, and she screamed out around his cock as the full force of it hit her. Not just hers, but his, and all the other women, as he gave Sandy a taste of what she most wanted. Sandy screamed again as her mind overloaded at the sudden influx of emotions: Sweet Amancia, troublesome Leslie, the warmth of Kiania and Thea, the cold pleasure of Hua, and the feelings of the three women she controlled, Anita, Nelya, and Mika. Sandy's mind absorbed everything it could in that split second as their feelings washed over her, then screamed in anguish as it was ripped away, leaving only emptiness in her soul and a meaningless orgasm as Rhys continued to cum. Tears ran down her face as she swallowed and licked the cock clean. Sobbing, she finished and let herself fall to the ground.

"Your resistance hurts all of us," Kiania said kindly. "We need you, Sandy; please come back to us."

But Sandy could only quietly sob. She felt Rhys' hands lifting her up, human now, and he laid her on the couch. A finger brushed over her lips, and without thinking, she took it into her mouth and sucked like a baby. "You make it hard on yourself, and you know what Kiania said is true. You weaken us, and there is only one path forward for you. I and the others can only wait so long. The Om press us, the world is in disarray, and Yaneta was killed. The way ahead is fraught with the greatest danger, and we need our best; I cannot afford a weak link now. Submit willingly, become my slave by forming the bonds Hua has shown you, and I will give you Anita as you desire. She will still belong to me, but she will worship you, but you must treat her as you have said you would.

Rhys looked at her for another moment and then stood and walked away. He didn't say it, but the unspoken promise was there: Submit, become his slave for the rest of her existence, or he would end her.

***

Rhys found Jack in the training area surrounded by pentagon brass. One of them caught his eye, a Marine General he had briefly met in Afghanistan. "Major General Kelly, I'm Rhys Smith; we met once in Bagram," Rhys said, extending his hand. The General looked him over as they shook. "Pleased to meet you," he said, but the tone of his voice suggested he was anything but happy.

"You really fucked things up," the Major General said, "and now you want two hundred of my best Marines when I need everyone for that mess in China and North Korea. Do you know how many good men I lost to that nuc on Okinawa? Thousands! I'm not real happy with you right now," he said firmly, looking Rhys in the eye.

"Yes, sir, I do; I know the exact number, but we are working our way through the worst of the wounded, especially those with radiation poison or burns. And yes, I underestimated the Om's reaction to the attack on their nests; but we had little choice; they were becoming too strong and forced my hand before I was ready. And finally," Rhys added, holding up his hand to forestall further questions; it's not just two hundred; we are initially organizing a modified battalion to be trained to fight the aliens. Four infantry companies, a headquarters group, and a heavy weapons company. They will be on the front line. This fight isn't about North Korea or China; it's about the Om. Humanity needs those men trained to fight the real enemy General, and two hundred is just the beginning, or do you want the Army to fight this war for you?"

"You son of a bitch, it will be over my dead body that the Marines are left out. You've got a lot of balls. I would have already had you shot if it was up to me, but apparently, the President thinks you walk on water, so I am stuck with you. At least that woman, Kiania, seems to be competent."

Rhys repressed a smile, keeping a firm look on his face. "Anita, can you have the Chief of Staff assign General Kelly to Miranda? He's a fighter, unlike most of the bureaucratic Generals and Admirals I have met so far."

"Yes, sir; when do you want it to happen?"

"Right now, if possible."

Good timing; I am meeting with a group of politicians and military from South America, and he is here with me. Give me a few minutes, and I will pull him out of the meeting, and he can notify the General of his new assignment.

"Thanks, Anita; I will be up to visit you tomorrow before I go to Moscow. Perhaps you can find time in your schedule to meet privately with me."

Anita caught her breath at his words. "I would like that very much," she said softly, "I miss you badly, Rhys."

"And I you," he said, breaking the connection.

"I'm certainly glad it isn't up to you, then," Rhys said with a smile. "Jack, I want to borrow the Major General for a few minutes. General, if you don't mind, I want to show you something."

Rhys led the General down to the simulation training area, where the Marines were going through training. "Put this on, General," Rhys said, handing him what appeared to be VR glasses.

General Kelly fitted the glasses over his eyes and found himself in the middle of a battle. Marines were fighting the Om aliens in tunnels, he realized. It was a shock to see this with such realism. The men were deployed along the sides of a corridor or tunnel; the general wasn't sure. He watched as they used drones to flush out the alien machines and then began advancing down the tunnel. It was unlike any combat simulation the General had ever imagined. He saw one Marine get too far out of position, and the body seemed to explode as it was hit multiple times. Men were screaming, and orders were being passed as they continued to push the aliens further down the passageway. Then holes opened up from above and below, and he watched, appalled, as the squad was wiped out in a few seconds.

"Jesus Christ," he swore, pulling the goggles off. "Is that what we're fighting," he said, a little shaken.

"It is," Rhys said solemnly, and that simulation came from our battle under Moscow, where the Om had established a large nest. Our men took casualties but survived and continued fighting. With the Om, you either learn fast or die quickly.

Kiania came out of the simulation area to join Rhys. She wore the Miranda uniform but with something resembling a Navy captain's insignia. It was similar but with the Miranda emblem embedded with three gold comets circling it. 'Hello, General; you and Rhys have a call from the President and Chief of Staff," she said, holding out her hand. In her palm was a small marble that projected a hologram above it, revealing Admiral Kasten, the new Chief of Staff and the president.

"Madam President, Admiral, the General said in greeting.

"General Kelly," Admiral Kasten said. Miranda has requested you be assigned to them for the indefinite future to assist in organizing a Marine division to fight the Om. The President has agreed, and your new orders will be forwarded to you shortly. I have notified the Commandant. He was not exactly happy, but nevertheless, effective immediately, you will now report to Admiral Kiania. Any questions?"

General Kelly was dumbfounded, and several possible answers came to mind, none of which were appropriate and would get him court-martialed. "No, sir," he managed to spit out before saluting.

"Thank you, general; I appreciate your service," Anita said with a smile that seemed to light up the day. The President had saved the USA from falling apart, and General Kelly was not about to disappoint her. She had that effect on people, even Marine Generals.

"Welcome aboard," Rhys said, clapping the General on the shoulder.

The General looked like he had just eaten a rotten egg. "You're still a son of a bitch," he repeated to Rhys, "but I follow orders. Anyway, I am reporting to the Admiral here, not you. As I said, she seems competent."

"Come along, General," Kiania said with a smile; "we need to get you in the med unit first, then get you fitted for armor. In this battle, everyone fights."

"Best goddamn looking Admiral he had ever seen," the General thought to himself as he followed her out. Too bad he wasn't twenty years younger.

"By the way, here are your new insignia," Kiania said, handing him two small objects.

The General looked at them with suspicion. "Why are you giving me these? I am a US Marine. I don't work for Miranda."

"You do now; your orders will state the transfer is official. You may not know it, but everyone who wears this armor becomes part of Miranda. And General, it gets even better. You will organize this division from the western hemisphere, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. They are all sending contingents. Most of it will be US, but Miranda represents humanity, not just one country. Now I am going to leave you, just take off your clothes and lay down in the med unit; it will do the rest. I will see you in a few hours.

The General did as instructed, all the while wondering how much worse it could get. And Rhys was still a son of a bitch.

***

Rhys left the General with Kiania and headed for the engineering spaces. The door opened for him, and he was greeted by Thea. "Hello, Rhys," she said with a wide smile, "ready to try out the newest prototype?"

"You bet," he said with a wide smile of his own. "I have been thinking of nothing else since you showed it to us. This can be a real game changer, especially if you can find a way to put it into a weapon the soldiers can use."

"Not yet," she said with a frown. Without the symbiont to control the field strength, the beam just dissipates almost immediately. It's a matter of computing power; the calculations needed for the microsecond adjustments are too much for anything we can put into a weapon. Even I don't really understand it; Hua worked out the physics, but controlling the beam is hideously complicated without a symbiont."

"Ok, I know you're doing the best you can. Now show me the latest; I want to see what I can do with it."

Thea handed him two metallic-looking bands that fit on his forearm. They were connected by two smaller strips of a flexible material about six centimeters long. "Light," he said, slipping it on his right arm. The bands constricted about his forearm, making a snug but not uncomfortable fit.

"The rear band is the power source; the front band is the beam projector. You activate and control it through tac-grid. Remember, as I showed everyone, only the front thirty centimeters of the beam is active; you can't disrupt everything by just sweeping the beam from side to side. You have to control the distance and the curvature of the beam precisely for it to be effective. A straight shot is easy, and I suggest you practice that first. Curving the beam as you saw Hua do is much more problematic and takes much more practice to achieve that kind of control."

"How was Hua able to master it so quickly," Rhys asked.

Thea laughed softly. I don't think any of us grasp the potential of what you created. Remember, Hua's mind works faster than any of us, including the binary mind of Leslie and Amancia. As far as I can tell, the combination of two symbionts combined with already exceptional intelligence that scaled exponentially, in this case, cubed. Hua processes information at eight times the speed as you or I. We must seem like the slow cousins to her," Thea added with a smile. "I know you have reservations, but you should consider creating more like her, especially as warriors. Hua is the most valuable scientific asset you could possibly have, but she is also the deadliest fighter."

"I know Hua is deadly, but we still don't know the end result. She is still changing and developing abilities. I worry about her stability and their ultimate transformation, and I feel guilty about what has happened to Bao and Mei. Inadvertently, I took away the lives of two individuals and made them one. I know they seem happy, but I am reluctant to force that on two people."

Thea shook her head. "Rhys, I understand, but better warriors mean fewer casualties. If Yaneta had been a Binary, she would have survived, and the Om attack would have been stopped. There is that much difference between Hua's abilities and Yaneta's, and even yours," she added firmly.

"I agree, but what if Sandy had been a Binary?" Rhys said. "Hua is loyal and cannot rebel now, but if Sandy had been a binary, she might well have killed me and taken control of all of you. Until I have solved that problem, I dare not create something that might destroy us all. Now, enough advice; I am going to the range to work on this, and then we are both going to the simulator to develop some tactics."

Rhys walked over to the range Thea had set up. It was full of pieces of Trangrods, targets with bulls eyes, and several human-like manikins. "Better just try aiming correctly," he said to himself, extending his arm. He found the icon in his mind and sensed Bob making a connection. "Ready, Bob?" he asked out loud. "Of course," Bob replied as if he was insulted by the question. "As Thea said, the calculations are complicated. The field strength must be adjusted constantly to keep the beam coherent. Fluctuations in the heat of the air in the room, the air currents, and the mass of the target must all be accounted for, or the beam becomes incoherent. I am well equipped to handle these demands; you just need to learn to use it."