Alien Mine Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Madam President," Clara stuttered, her mouth suddenly dry and feeling like a teenager again. Staring into Nelya's eyes, Clara didn't feel the slight touch of just a few tendrils of Sandy's hair, but her heart fluttered inside her chest, and her body seemed to hum. God, she was pretty and sexy, Clara admitted to herself.

Clara held her hand a little too long before Nelya broke the silence, introducing the woman with her. "This is Sandy Smith," Nelya said, using Rhys' last name. They all thought of themselves as his, so it seemed appropriate at the moment.

More of Sandy's hair fell forward and brushed against Clara as she took her hand. Clara felt a strange little crawling feeling that traveled up and down her back and then a warmth that spread through her as their hands touched, sending her thoughts crashing. Sandy leaned in close and softly said, "You're lovely."

"Thank You," Clara managed to say, blushing yet again as she looked up into her piercing green eyes. Her mind was suddenly in turmoil as more warmth rushed through her. Looking at Sandy's broad smile, Clara was horrified that she was suddenly aroused and afraid it showed.

"Excuse me," she said, pulling away; "I need to make some introductions."

Sandy watched her begin introducing other diplomats to Nelya with a smile. "She is pretty for her age; something about her excites me," She said to Nelya.

Nelya was already surrounded by a crowd, and she hid her smile. "She is, but it's the hunt that turns you on. That and the idea of seducing someone so powerful. Were you able to touch her? Nelya asked, referring to Clara's emotions.

"Yes, it was surprisingly easy. She trusts me and you, even if she doesn't know it yet. I have plenty of time to touch her again, and before the night is over, her pussy will be so wet she will be begging for it."

"Now, you're making me wet."

"You're always wet, Sandy said with a sexy laugh. Shall I give you some commands to make the evening more entertaining?"

"Please no, save them for later. These diplomats are a little boring, but some of the guards look scrumptious."

Sandy didn't reply but checked in with the Binary. "All clear," Amancia's voice said.

"Good," Sandy thought to herself as she wandered through the reception area. She managed to 'touch several others. Light touches, just a little emotional influence. Nelya would find negotiations much easier if they trusted her. "Now, where's Clara," she wondered. Time for a little more touching."

Clara had ducked into the lady's room and stood there staring at herself and the ridiculous blush on her cheeks. Why are you blushing like that? She demanded to the mirror. Why did I react that way to Sandy? Clara looked into her own eyes, but the image of those piercing green eyes wouldn't go away. Sandy seemed nice, was sexy, that's for sure she admitted reluctantly. She was beautiful, and had a figure she would die for, and was confident as hell. Clara splashed water on her face, checked her makeup, and strode back into the reception. Sandy was waiting for her as she came out, took her arm, and pulled her gently to the side in a corner of the room, where they were partially secluded.

"Go ahead, no one is in a position to see," the Binary told her. Security was tight for the event, and that included several armored guards standing in the background, two of them the Binary.

Sandy stood next to Clara, their backs to the wall, and she sent her hair quickly into Clara's spine. Clara froze, unable to move, but her head turned on its own to look into Sandy's eyes. "You really are a beautiful woman," Sandy purred softly. It was hard to keep her hands off Clara; from a distance, it looked as if they were engaged in a deep conversation. Clara felt the full force of Sandy's power without realizing what was happening as her mind replayed images of Nelya and Sandy. She felt arousal but also an emotional warmth; she somehow knew she could trust Nelya with her life, and she desperately wanted to get to know her better. Doubt flickered through Clara's mind when she thought about what Nelya would look like naked, but Sandy was ready for it and ruthlessly squashed the doubt and instead flooded Clara's senses with longing. "That's enough for tonight," Sandy said to Nelya. Tomorrow, it will only take a little push, and she will fall into your arms.."

Clara said goodbye to Nelya that night, looking into those dazzling eyes and a sexy smile. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow," Nelya said, holding Clara's hand tightly. Sometime during the evening, Madam President had become Nelya. "Madam President sounds too formal; we need to get to know each other better," Nelya had told her. A warm fuzzy feeling spread through Clara's chest, and she could feel a silly grin spreading across her face. Suddenly, Clara realized she was being hit on by another woman. "I didn't think I was bisexual," Clara thought to herself in panic, but then those feelings quickly disappeared and were replaced by others; an image of Clara and Nelya together in a kiss flashed into her mind. Just breathe, breathe, Clara told herself, but her heart was pounding, and she knew deep down that if Nelya tried to kiss her right now, she'd let her. But she didn't, instead letting go of her hand and stepping back, however not without leaving a lingering kiss on her cheek. Clara gasped softly, trying to get her breathing under control. "Good night, Clara, I will be dreaming about you,"

"Me too," Clara said, unsure where those words came from, but they seemed the right thing to say, and her body seemed to agree. Clara's cheeks were hot again, but this time with arousal. A hand touched her face, turning her head. Sandy kissed her on the other cheek, a lingering kiss that seemed to light her body on fire. Sandy gave her a smile, then took Nelya's hand and walked out the door. Clara stared at their asses, both of them moving in unison. Good God, what's the matter with me? She thought before furtively looking around to see if any of the remaining staff had noticed anything. Thankfully, no one left had paid attention while Clara pulled herself together. "What the fuck was that all about." she wondered worriedly.

"Tomorrow night is going to be fun," Nelya murmured in Sandy's ear as they later lay naked in bed.

"Yes, it will be; the programming has been more effective than I expected," Sandy replied lazily while watching a hologram showing Clara in her hotel suite.

As soon as her husband had gone to sleep, Clara had gotten up and gone to her computer, searched for lesbian porn, and was now watching intently as two women made love. One hand was between her thighs rubbing her very hard clit, while her eyes stared intently at the screen. However, Clara didn't see two strangers; instead, she saw herself and Nelya licking each other's pussies. She was being fed porn that she would never have watched and may have even found revolting. Now, it held her mesmerized, unable to look away as the images imprinted themselves in her mind. She would be there for another hour, then go back to bed and fall asleep, remembering nothing about it except unconsciously.

"You are getting better and better at this," Nelya said, her fingers playing with Sandy's clit ring." Did you tell Rhys?"

"Yes," was all she said. Rhys demanded constant updates from her now, letting her know he didn't trust her. The slightest deviations from his instructions resulted in discipline, but tonight, he had been pleased.

"Don't take it too far," he had warned her, and she wouldn't.

"Yes, Master," she had diligently replied, the phrase coming more easily to her now. But she didn't want to dwell on her problems with Rhys tonight; instead, she thought of the commands she would give Nelya in a few seconds.

***

The meeting that day was difficult for Clara. She had woken up aroused, and the low buzz of desire had been with her all day. Worse, she couldn't keep her eyes from Nelya, and sitting next to her throughout the day had been pure torture. Sandy was often there at her side as well, and Clara didn't understand why she felt like a schoolgirl, suddenly shy and desperate for Nelya's attention. Nor why she found Nelya so attractive. Several times during the meeting, she wondered what it would be like to kiss her, taste those pouty lips, kiss her neck, and other places. Clara felt her cheeks burn again and told herself to stop acting like a love-sick idiot. She had never been interested in women sexually, so why now, all of a sudden? This was the President of Russia, and now, because of alien technology, one of the most powerful women in the world!

"Are you all right?" Sandy said to her, taking her arm and leading her off to a corner during a break.

"Yes, just a little stressed and tired, perhaps," she said, turning to look for Nelya.

Clara froze as Sandy's hair deftly penetrated her spine and wormed into her lower brain. It was quicker this time; Sandy knew where the nerve endings were, where in the base of the brain she needed to stimulate as her symbiont fed Clara pornographic images of and words of seduction. "Oh," Clara muttered as Sandy manipulated her basic desires and stroked the craving for Nelya. She was a helpless doll in Sandy's hands, a puppet that reacted to base emotions as lewd thoughts subtly implanted themselves in her mind.

Sandy was satisfied with her observed responses; the imprinting on Nelya had begun. Clara's subconscious would repeatedly replay the images and movies she had watched last night. Each scene was reinforced with a small burst of pleasure, not as intense for sure, but similar to what they all experienced when Rhys gave them a command. Usually, this process would take place over days or weeks, as it had with Anita, but Sandy had to rush the process, so it was a bit crude. Regardless, it was evidently effective, given how Clara's body responded.

"You need to take over the meeting; your new girlfriend has other things on her mind and won't be too effective," Sandy told Nelya.

"That's good, actually, just get her to agree. Is she wet?"

"Soaked, she will be quite eager once we get her up to the room."

Nelya didn't reply, but Sandy could feel her arousal. It seemed she enjoyed the hunt as much as Sandy did.

The meeting wound down for the day; there was nothing planned for the evening by Nleya's request. Clara regretfully made ready to leave but stopped at a touch from Nelya. It was a light touch, almost a caress on her arm, and Clara froze, panicked because she didn't know what to do. When Nelya turned towards her, Clara felt the full force of her presence, and she wanted to melt into a puddle. Her heart was pounding in her chest, and everything tightened down below. Clara felt dizzy as she stared up into those piercing eyes, wanting Nleya to kiss her. Clara leaned forward as Nelya stepped back. Taking a slow breath but never breaking eye contact.

"Why don't you stay for a while? We can go up to our suite, have a drink, and a private dinner, Nelya naughtily suggested. "We have much to discuss, but some things are better done privately, don't you agree?"

"I would like that, Nelya, but only for a short while," she hastily added, embarrassed that she couldn't think of anything to say. She was still captivated by Nelya's eyes, and when the touch on her arm did indeed become a caress, Clara could only blush.

"Come," Nelya said, taking her hand and leading her toward the elevator.

"She's ready," Sandy said, the excitement evident in her voice. Her hair lightly brushed Clara's neck, but it was enough for a minor push to her emotions.

The elevator was small, as was typical in Europe, so the three women stood close together. Sandy was pressed against Clara on one side, and Nelya stood directly in front of her. Clara could feel Sandy's long hair on her shoulder and arm and felt that sudden rush of warmth again, but this time, there was more, and Clara blushed as a slow wave of arousal coursed through her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, but the heat that had been centered in her groin all night long only flared hotter.

Clara shuddered as the pheromones hit her system, and her body responded, leaving her light-headed and confused. She opened her eyes only to find herself just a few centimeters from Nelya's lips. Clara tried to pull back, but her body wouldn't obey, and she froze like a deer in the headlights as those delicious red lips came closer. Nelya's lips pressed lightly against hers, a gentle brush at first, then more firmly. Clara had never kissed a woman in her life, and part of her brain was appalled and terrified, but her body responded as a wave of arousal swept over her. Nelya's tongue sweetly entered her mouth, and Clara could only moan. It was just a lick, but then Clara's mouth opened, and Nelya pulled her in for a deep, hungry kiss. Clara was lost and yielded quickly. She relished the heat of Nelya's body against hers and didn't feel a thing as Sandys' hair flowed into her spine.

"She's all yours now," Sandy said with a sexy laugh. Thousands of strands of her hair penetrated into Clara's spine, a few hundred working their way up to the base of her brain. Clara's eyes glassed over as Sandy took control of her emotions. Clara pressed up against Nelya, surrendering to the heat and the demand of her body. Now that Sandy had control, rational thought was impossible for her. Clara was in a sexual heat now and would stay that way the rest of the night.

Clara walked out of the elevator as if in a trance, her head desperately trying to make sense of what she was doing. Her mind was a mess of arousal, fear, and confusion, but her body knew what it wanted, and that was the woman leading her by the hand into the bedroom. No matter how much she tried to scream no, Clara's skin seemed to hum excitedly, and the wetness between her legs made it clear that her body wanted this. She heard the door shut behind her and knew there was no turning back.

Kiss me Nelya said softly, and a giddy, excited Clara did, surrendering to Nelya's demands, proud that this younger woman wanted her. Clara whimpered as fingers and nails began to touch her skin. Her dress fell to the floor, quickly followed by her bra and panties.

"You're very sexy. I love the way your body looks," Nelya said, and a gush of heat centered in Clara's groin; Nelya knelt, kissing Clara's stomach, licking and nibbling her way down to her pubic hair. "This will have to go," she told Sandy as she teased Clara.

"I, I don't...Oh God," Clara mumbled as fingers found her nipples.

You're beautiful, sexy, and I want you," Nelya said, her voice dripping with lust. Clara moaned as a hand lifted one of her breasts, a mouth closing over the other, sucking and nibbling at the pink areola. Clara realized she had forgotten about Sandy, but for some reason, that was alright.

Nelya stood up, slipped out of her clothes, and laid Clara on the bed, her head on a pillow. Nelya followed, her naked body pressed against the older woman. Clara pushed her chest up against her, groaning as her pleasure spiraled higher and higher. She and Nelya were kissing more deeply than she ever had, their tongues swirling around each other, desperate to touch the other as much as possible.

Clara was rolled on her side, still locked in a tight embrace with Nelya. Other hands caressed her breasts, gentle at first, then with more urgency. Fingers took her nipples and pinched them while others searched out her wet cunt. Clara moaned incoherently as two fingers were pressed inside her. "Such a delicate little pussy, and so wet and hungry," a voice behind her said as a third finger slipped inside her.

Sandy added strands of hair to the spine and the base of Clara's brain, stimulating Clara's base emotions. Love, fear, and sex were all buttons Sandy could push, and right now, Clara's mind was an open book to her. The pheromones alone would have ensured her seduction, but this was more than a one-night stand. Clara would be useful, and Sandy would see that she stayed in power as long as they needed her.

Nelya continued to kiss Clara hungrily; she wanted this woman, wanted to teach her everything she could, but most of all, how to satisfy her own cravings.

"How do you want to start," Sandy asked. "Shall we jump right into her training, or do you want to take it slow?"

"Take it slow," Nelya said with a purr, "give her a few orgasms first. Do I get to be the first to teach her how to lick a pussy?"

"No, I get to do it," Sandy said, thrusting her fingers into Clara. Don't worry though, you will have plenty of time to teach her just how you like it. Remember, she won't be submissive, but I will ensure she wants to please you."

Nelya felt her own lust rising. Rhys had commanded this, so that made her hot and needy, and she couldn't wait to feel Clara's tongue on her clit. Nelya had always made Yaneta lick and put her tongue in her ass, and with Sandy's help, Clara would willingly do the same.

Sandy could feel Nelya's rising desire and lewdness; it was something she was very familiar with. "That's good," she thought; Nelya needed something to replace Yaneta. Sandy would have to be careful; Rhys had given her specific commands on how far she could go. Clara was to become a lover, but at the same time, she needed to provide Nelya with "just enough" to keep her happy for a while. She was tempted to use her hair on Nelya simultaneously, but that was also forbidden.

"What slutty thoughts are running through your mind? Sandy asked lewdly. "I can feel your hunger, your craving. Rhys isn't here with his big cock, so it must be Clara."

"Her tongue in my ass while she rams me with a replica of Rhys' cock," Nelya said, her hands becoming rougher as she caressed Clara's body. Sandy was surprised and a little alarmed at the intensity of Nelya's words and emotions. The loss of Yaneta must have affected her more than even she knew.

Clara was on the verge of an orgasm, but Sandy just held her there. It helped the programming imprint on the brain, and she wanted the pleasure associated with Nelya. Friendship, trust, a little love, and just a little submission so that Clara would be a most considerate lover. "I can make that happen, but what are you going to do for me?" Sandy asked, deliberately grabbing at Nelya's emotions and injecting a bolt of longing and wantonness into her mind.

"Oh Fuck! Sandy, anything you want, just command me and hurt me," Nelya said as the multiple sensations burned in her mind. She groaned again as Sandy made the dragon fire mark across her abdomen pussy and heat up, sending bursts of heat to her clit. Sandy could do that to those she commanded, not as intense as Rhys, but enough to drive Nelya into a sexual frenzy.

This was a new experience. Nelya had never seduced a woman like this against her will, and it was the first time she had been with someone without a symbiont since hers had matured. She had wanted to take the traitor's daughter and turn her into another Yaneta, but Rhys wouldn't let her. Still, seducing this woman and, with Sandy's help, forcing her to be her lover aroused something in her, and Sandy knew exactly what buttons to push.

"I can't wait anymore," Sandy all but moaned. She enjoyed teasing Nelya, but the hunger in her own cunt was pushing her to the edge.

Clara felt hands turn her onto her stomach and then pull her to her knees. The fingers inside her were abruptly withdrawn, causing her to moan at the loss. "Please," she frantically moaned, not really knowing what she was asking for.

"You smell lovely," she heard Nelya say. Her body was already scalding hot, and then a tongue touched her clit, and Clara's world exploded into a crushing whirlwind of pleasure as she came like never before. Clara screamed loudly as the best orgasm of her life hit her, making her fall apart. It woke something in her, something new, raw, and powerful, and it filled her with raging lust. "Oh yes! Oh God, Yes, Yes," she shouted as her body was buffeted by the climax that had been held in check by Sandy.