All Comments on 'Alien Mine Ch. 24'

by wiltell

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was worried that the author had given up the story after nearly 8 months but no worries, he came back with another fabulous episode!

I love it that the story is mainly really good sci-fi with only a touch of sex. The sex binds the characters together and seems to be in proportional quantity.

Fabulous, can't wait for the next episode hopefully sooner than 2025!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My heart leapt for joy at seeing Chpater 24 ths morn. Feared we had lost you.

Took three hours out of my day to digest this lot. Very much appreciated you writing and imagination. Five stars is never enough.

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

Losing those two important characters will have ramifications. The main battle is still to come.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyabout 1 month ago

Holy crap, both Jessica and Neyla. That was unexpected, how the heck will they be able to replace them in time. This was both an exciting and sad chapter..

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Welcome back. I hope the delay was due to something good taking your time. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.

ktaylor6428atgmaildotcomktaylor6428atgmaildotcom25 days ago

I have spent the past week's spare time reading all 24 chapters. The plot twists and turns are phenomenal !! Definitely NOT a run-of-the-mill SF story !!! Please keep up the great work !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous