Alien Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did the only thing she could do.

She screamed bloody murder.

******

Transporting a screaming human into the ship wasn't pleasant at the best of times, but this time it was excruciating for Paulliex, because it was Kerry who was screaming in fear and terror. The sound made his hearts hurt.

Everyone - Venix, Lucy, and himself - winced from the noise as she appeared in front of them.

Her scream abruptly cut off. She blinked, expression flicking between shock and disbelief as she stared at all of them.

Lucy, who had been elected the unofficial greeter ever since she'd mated Venix, stepped forward, giving Paulliex time to really study Kerry in the flesh. She was so beautiful, her dark hair curling around her shoulders, her dark eyes wide in her pale face. The dress she was wearing was cut low, showing off her two breasts, similar to but larger than Lucy's. She was shorter than Lucy, but where Lucy was slender, Kerry had more rounded flesh that Paulliex found very pleasing. Humans came in so many different shapes and sizes, all of which were attractive, but Paulliex thought he preferred Kerry's shape and size the most.

"Hello," Lucy said in a voice meant to soothe. She had been the fourth human female to be brought onto the ship, so she'd had practice greeting the next six - now seven - who had agreed to meet. "I'm Lucy, I'm human like you, and this is Venix and Paulliex. They're an alien species known as the Doria. You've been talking to Paulliex, but you know him as Paul."

Kerry's pinked lips - Lucy had explained make up to him - made a little 'o' shape but no sound came out. Paulliex shifted nervously as she stared at him. He'd never gotten this far before, but he'd talked to the others who had; apparently human reactions differed as much as their shapes and colors. The fact that she'd stopped screaming was probably a good sign, right? But he wasn't quite sure how to take her continued silence either.

The others had described everything from incessant shrieking, to babbling, to violent attacks, to trying to hide in the corner.

"I was in your position just a few months ago, and I know this is really scary, but I promise you that no harm will come to you. Paulleix would really like you to stay and get to know the real him, over a meal. At any point you can choose to return home; you'll be returned to your car with no memory of this. You'll get a text from Paul saying he had to cancel and you'll then move on with your life. I've seen it happen plenty of times now... ah, shit she's gonna faint."

Paulleix was already jumping forward to catch her as Kerry swayed and then began to topple over.

She was warm and smelled good, like the flowers Lucy sometimes asked Venix to bring on board the ship. He looked over at the happily mated couple, feeling helpless as he hefted Kerry's body in his arms, trying not to pay too much attention to just how good she felt there.

"What do I do now?"

"She's not the first to faint," Lucy said, giving him a smile. "Come on, we'll take her next door and that way when she wakes up, if she wants to stay, the meal will be ready and right there."

Figuring Lucy probably knew best, Paulleix obediently followed her and Venix to the next room, gently cradling Kerry as he did so.

******

Holy crap that had been the weirdest dream...

Sometimes Kerry's imagination was completely crazy.

It hadn't been a nightmare exactly, but she'd dreamed that she'd gone to meet Paul at a restaurant and instead, she'd been beamed up into an alien spaceship. Which, in the dream made sense, because Paul was an alien.

"I think she's waking up," someone said in a deep, anxious voice.

What the hell? Who was in her bedroom?

Kerry's eyes flew open. Crap. She was still dreaming. Because this had to still be a dream, right? There were no such thing as big, muscular aliens with iridescent blue skin, black eyes, and gently waving strands of two-inch long black hair that moved on their own. Her imagination had just gone on a bender for some reason.

Talk about date anxiety.

"Hello again," the woman who had called herself Lucy said. "How are you feeling?"

"Um..." Kerry couldn't quite find the words to describe exactly what she was feeling.

Confused. Terrified. Sure that she was having some kind of nervous breakdown manifesting itself in extremely real-feeling hallucinations. And underneath all of it... curiosity.

Because, this was kind of a cool dream. If she was going to work out all her anxieties about her date with Paul, this was at least an interesting way to go. Lane was going to get such a kick out of it when Kerry woke up and told her.

"I really hope you stay and get to know me," Paul said -- she wasn't even going to try to think of him by the longer name Lucy had called him - stumbling over his words.

The other alien male was hanging back, his eyes on Lucy rather than Kerry. "I mean, we already know each other fairly well, but I'd like to talk to you face to face still. But we won't hold you here unless you want to stay."

"Okay," she said.

Paul blinked and Lucy gave her an encouraging smile.

"Okay, you'll stay?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, why not," Kerry said. Might as well see where this crazy ass dream was going to take her. She grinned at Paul, feeling a little loopy.

Now that she wasn't so startled by his unusual appearance, she thought he wasn't bad looking at all. The moving-on-its-own hair would take some getting used to, as would the way his blue skin actually shimmered under the light -- it reminded her of butterflies she'd seen on a trip to Costa Rica -- but he was humanoid. Two legs, two arms, two eyes, one nose, one mouth. At least her imagination hadn't gotten so wild that she'd dreamed he was an amoeba or something. He was even dressed in a mostly human fashion, with loose pants and a button-down shirt, both which looked like they were made out of some kind of linen or cotton.

Lucy smiled a little hesitantly, worry lurking in her hazel eyes, but Paul brightened immediately. And Kerry meant that literally; his skin actually shimmered and brightened, various hues of blue flowing over him as she watched with utter fascination.

"Great then," Lucy said, keeping her thoughts to herself. "Venix and I will just leave you to it then."

The other couple vacated the room while Paul and Kerry looked at each other.

"So... ah, are you hungry?" Paul asked hopefully. She nodded, and hesitantly accepted his hand so she could get to her feet.

The room they were in was set up like a living room and dining room; she'd been placed on the couch while there was food already set up on the table. A lot of food. Most of it looked familiar, and she realized a lot of the dishes were those she'd seen online when she'd looked up Julianno's menu. So apparently she wasn't going to dream up alien food. Kerry was almost disappointed.

Eating with Paul was one of the weirdest experiences she'd ever had, because it was so normal. Maybe that's what her subconscious was trying to tell her though -- that even if she was on a date with a totally crazy alien, there was nothing to be afraid of. They knew each other, they had been talking to each other for a month, and despite all the crazy things her brain had thrown at her, the conversation flowed easily. She even found herself feeling pretty relaxed. Not just because this was a dream, but because she was starting to realize that even in a totally crazy situation, she would be okay.

It wasn't until both of them were barely touching their tiramisu that she realized she didn't really want the evening to end yet either.

So... if this was a real date, with a real guy, and not some really long dreamscape, she would be hoping he would give her a good night kiss.

Since this was a dream Kerry had no problem taking charge of getting exactly what she wanted. Between the good food and the good time she was having, might as well dream up a good, sexy alien encounter too, right?

She scooped up the last of the tiramisu they were sharing and popped it into her mouth. The smile she gave him was as sultry as she could make it.

"So... we've had dinner, we've gotten to know each other... do I get a kiss?" She almost giggled at the expression on his face. She was never this brazen in real life, but it was fun in her dream.

******

Paulleix couldn't believe his luck. Not only had Kerry decided to stay, but she was just as enjoyable company as she'd been online, and now she wanted him to kiss her too?

He didn't have wings, but he felt like he practically flew around to her side of the table, his chair clattering to the floor behind him. The startled but happy expression on her face made him grin.

"I would love to kiss you," he said earnestly, holding out his hand to help her up.

Almost shyly, she slid her hand into his and stood. In the heeled shoes she was wearing, the top of her head would tuck neatly under his chin if she wasn't looking up at him. Bending down, Paulleix pressed a firm but gentle kiss against her lips.

To his shock and delight, Kerry responded immediately, her mouth opening under his, her body pressing against him as her arms wound their way around his neck, pulling him down to her. The soft warmth of her body felt incredibly against his, setting him alight, and he groaned as his cock surged and buzzed.

He felt, more than heard, her gasp as she pushed way in surprise, looking down at his crotch.

"What was that?" she asked, sounding a little shocked.

Oh, right, Lucy had warned all of them about this, she'd claimed it would be a benefit but Kerry looked more alarmed than anything else. "Ah, Dorian males have slightly different anatomy than human males. Our shafts have ridges along them that uh, vibrate. Is that... is that okay?"

Kerry's mouth dropped open, her dark eyes widening. Then she looked up at him and nodded, her expression solemn and a little strange.

"That is definitely okay. That is great."

To his utter shock, she practically jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist, her softness pressing right against his groin, and Paulleix's hands immediately grasped her bottom to keep her from falling off of him. Lucy had told them that humans usually waited three dates or more before becoming physically involved, but it seemed Kerry had other ideas, and Paulleix was not at all averse to the direction she obviously wanted to go in.

The more he could show her that he would be a good mate, that she should take a chance on him the way Lucy had on Venix, the better as far as he was concerned.

Still, he had to make sure that he wasn't misreading her signals. Humans weren't Dorian after all, they might have some different mating rituals. Lucy had explained a lot, but she'd also said that every individual human operated under their own set of personal rules, and so the Dorians shouldn't assume anything. She called the mating rituals she described as being guidelines, which cleared up a lot of the confusion the Dorians had after reading through the Earth literature, much of which was contradictory.

Pulling his lips up from Kerry's, he felt her quiver against him.

"You would like to test our physical compatibility?"

Her teeth were a flash of white as she grinned up at him. "Yup."

Then she kissed him again.

******

A vibrating, ridged alien cock? Yes please and thank you, brain!

Best. Dream. Ever.

Meeting the real Paul after this was probably going to be a disappointment, but that was okay -- maybe then she wouldn't be so nervous about her dinner with him.

Dream alien Paul wasn't hugely muscular, but he had lots of nice, long, lean muscles and he didn't complain about her weight or seem like he had any trouble lifting her curvy body. He kissed her deeply, thoroughly, as he carried her back over to the couch where she'd woken up. Almost as soon as he set her down on it, he reached over and pressed a small button on the arm; immediately the back began to slowly lower down turning it into a super comfortable bed.

Alien futon... nice. Way more comfortable than any actual futon she'd ever been on. God job, brain.

Kerry moaned as Paul's weight pressed down on her, his erection buzzing between her thighs. Oh yeah, she was definitely looking forward to that. Even through their clothing it felt incredible, making her pussy lips swell and her clit throb with excitement. It felt like a vibrator.

She started tugging at his clothing, eager to get it off. His skin was warm against hers, his kiss becoming more demanding, his body rocking slightly against hers. It was one of the hottest make-out sessions she'd ever imagined, much less actually had. He kissed her like he never wanted to stop, making her whimper as her own arousal surged higher in response to his desire.

Lifting up his arms, he let her tug off his shirt, breaking the kiss for just long enough that they could look at each other and she could see the burning heat in his eyes as he gazed down at her.

"You're so beautiful," he said, his voice full of sincerity, even awe. Hell, she felt beautiful when he looked at her like that.

"Wait," she said, as he started to lean down to kiss her again. She tugged off her glasses. They weren't in the way exactly... but she didn't want to worry about them either.

"Here." Paul plucked them from her fingers and set them off to the side, before leaning down to kiss her again.

And kiss her... and kiss her... and kiss her...

His hands moved over her curves like he was memorizing them, and they kept kissing as they stripped the clothes off of each other. The kisses moved away from their lips though, and Kerry discovered that every time she kissed Paul's skin, the colors would ripple from where she pressed her lips... it did the same thing where her fingers pressed against him, and she became almost distracted from the sex just because it was so fascinating.

Almost.

He kissed his way over the soft mounds of her breasts, squeezing them with his hands and enjoying the way she moaned and arched. When he sucked on the dark brown tips of her nipples she writhed for him, her hands hesitantly sliding into his hair, uncertain of what to expect.

"It's soft," she whispered in surprise, sliding her fingers through the thick strands. Even though his hair moved against her fingers, it felt like normal hair. Just hair that moved.

It was the only part of him that felt soft right now. The rest of him felt like he was achingly hard. As her fingers moved over his scalp, he groaned and hooked one arm underneath her leg. Her legs spread wide as he moved up, lining his cock up with the entrance to her body.

Kerry glanced down, curious, and saw only a glimpse of his blue cock, rippling colors in rings down the shaft, before he thrust hard inside of her. Her fingers tightened in his hair and she cried out, the sound contrasting with his guttural groan as he filled her. The thick shaft stretched her more than she was used to, but she was so wet that he'd easily buried himself inside of her with the one thrust.

The ridges rubbed against her walls, vibrating and stimulating all her sensitive nerve endings, and Kerry's pussy tightened down in response, which only made the sensations even more intense. As he drew his hips back, his mouth came up to cover hers, swallowing her cry. Both of her hands gripped his hair as she wrapped her legs around the backs of his thighs, digging her heels in and trying to hold him in place.

She honestly didn't know if she could take much of his cock, it was like the most intense vibrator she'd ever experienced. The ridges massaged the walls of her pussy and she could feel the vibrations all the way through her body. His hairless chest rubbed against her nipples as he began to move.

"Oh fuuuuuck.... oh fuck Paul..."

"Paulleix." His voice was a low growl as he corrected her, his hips thrusting powerfully and filling her again. It felt like even his groin was vibrating against her, humming against her swollen clit and pussy.

"Paulleix!" Kerry didn't bother to argue, practically sobbing his name as she clamped her muscles down around him. The pleasure careened through her, his cock far more powerful than any sex toy she'd ever used.

******

Kerry's passionate cries, the hot spasms of her body around his cock, her hands in his hair, and the way she was writhing underneath him was all testing Paulleix's self control. She felt incredible and her obvious passion and desire fed his own - and he'd already had both to spare.

He groaned into her mouth, concentrating on kissing her to keep from climaxing too quickly. The urgent, desperate noises she was making in the back of her throat as she moved beneath him were wreaking havoc on his self control. Her body was soft and pliable beneath his, her legs cradling his hips, her breasts rubbing against his chest, and he couldn't stop touching her.

Couldn't stop the rising tide of pleasure as he moved inside of her.

She was so slick, her inner muscles massaging him with every movement he made, that Paulleix couldn't think of a single experience to compare it to. Even more so because he was so enamored of her already. He wanted to make her feel the same way, to show her exactly how compatible - how fantastic - they could be together.

Because he already wanted to claim her and never let go. So he used his mouth, his hands, and his cock to wring every last bit of pleasure from her that he could.

"Oh yes..." She cried out the words as soon as his mouth lifted from hers, so he could moved harder and fasting inside of her. "Oh yes, Paulleix.... oh my God... oh fuck..."

Paulleix shuddered, his muscles tensing as he began pumping into her, his cock moving so fast he could practically hear the hum of its movements. Kerry writhed for him, shaking and crying out as tears began to spill from her eyes.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed the words, her entire body beginning to convulse, clamping down around him in the tightest grip yet and Paulleix nearly howled from the sheer pleasure of it. Her nails dug into his scalp adding a slightly counterpoint of pain to his ecstasy as he let his control go.

Her rapturous cries filled his ears as he pounded between her sweet thighs, and he could feel her shuddering and sobbing with the intensity of the her passion. Feeling his own climax rising, he thrust hard inside of her, his cock stiffening and pulsating, pressing against the walls of her quivering pussy as ecstasy crashed through him in waves.

She continued to spasm around him, hot bliss overcoming him as their mutual pleasure rocked them. As his cock began to slow inside of her, the ridges softening, Kerry let out a soft moan and her hands gentled in his hair, stroking the strands almost tenderly.

"Holy fuck... that was.... indescribable," she whispered, and Paulleix couldn't help a smug grin.

That was a good sign, right? Especially since he agreed.

"Amazing," he said, sighing happily as he dropped a kiss to her lips.

Opening her eyes, she looked up at him almost in confusion. "Um, Paulleix... this is real, isn't it... I'm not dreaming?"

She sounded unsure. He frowned down at her.

"I assure you, this is not a dream." Although he certainly felt as though he was fulfilling one... but not if she thought this wasn't real.

"You're really an alien, and I'm really on a spaceship, and you want... what from me exactly?" Since she didn't seem upset, Paulleix decided not to be either.

"I want you to court you and win you as my mate," he stated baldly. Lucy had said honesty was the best policy, and all the literature the Dorians had on humans had agreed. "I will live on the ship and we will date, like tonight, and if we eventually want to mate either we will live on my home planet or here on Earth."