All Comments on 'Alien Prison Ch. 01'

by CassieJo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A promising start

i hope you continue with this sounds interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please continue!!

You have me interested.

npiccininpicciniabout 13 years ago
Good Start

Definitely got my interest, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ok

Good but chapter is way too short. I feel like I just started reading.

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Oh yeah...

I'm hooked already lol! I can't wait for ch2 :) Good start for a first story!

CassieJoCassieJoabout 13 years agoAuthor
Hey guys,

Sorry about how short the chapter is. I did this on Microsoft word and I didn't know how many pages everything was going to run. My next chapter is a little longer. The third chapter is a lot longer. Please bear with me, I'm still new to this. :)

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Thank-you

Thank-you for posting the story. I am ready for more and I thought this was a solid beginning. I am sincere in telling you how brave it is to post! I am 23 pages in yet another story I am sure I will be too much of a coward to post. Peace and joy.

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i think it is great!!!!

good job! I think this could be a great story!! keep them coming, I look forward to the next chapter!!

avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago
intruiging beginning

this is a great beginning and I can't wait for ch 2 and for Blake to get his in the end... lol, i am a little blood thirsty like that though... one thing though-- dont apologize for the length of your story, you have to go where your muse takes you and if you try to force more to your story than you intended, it's usually not pretty(or at least that's what happens in my case) :)

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
Consider...

Working with a volunteer editor. Not because you have issues of punctuation and grammar (this wasn't bad, actually, so kudos on that) but because to me this read more like a character sketch or the background workup for a story than the actual story itself. An editor could also help you gauge length of postings (chapter length) and help you plan out the action of your plot over each chapter (since it sounds like you'll be writing something with a good deal of action in it). When dealing with a sci fi aspect, continuity and the actual "science" involved are tricky, too, and editors are helpful there as well. Speaking as the editor on a current male/male sci fi series (and a very popular one at that) it takes an incredible amount of work from both of us to keep the plotline moving forward while addressing salient character points. If you're hoping to duplicate some of that sort of success (and I have to imagine you are) then check out the Editor's Forum and see who's available for February into March. Editors make nice friends, too... :)

lexvenelexveneabout 13 years ago
good start

liking it so far...watching out 4 ch 2

yeomanieyeomanieover 12 years ago
hey...

... short chapter but the scene has been well set so good going! Hope to see the main character taking an assertive role and not in the bedroom sense lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

This is a good start but the chapter was way too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

draws you in....want to know more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous