Alien Shifter Ch. 02

Story Info
Three's company; four’s a bother.
12.9k words
4.78
4.5k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

All life-forms which participate in procreative activities in this work of fiction are of legal age to do so.

~~~~~

Over the summer break from their classes, Marmon and Silva worked to get her ship functional - and started on their first home.

Silva didn't know a lot about the technology that made her starship function - but - with a bit of help from Marmon's computers - they were able to get all of the pieces back together and working again.

The ship wasn't going to be space-worthy without more advanced repairs - which were, currently, not possible - but the computer systems were back online.

Twelve years ago, Silva had crash-landed in an unpopulated area of the Rocky Mountains in western Colorado.

After running a scan of the general area, the two aliens decided it would make a suitable location for an inland retreat and - so - began making plans.

The unlikely lovers laid out a rough blueprint for the home/base - which was, then, tweaked by both of their ship's computers to make the place easier to camouflage & defend - while remaining fairly accessible.

The goal was to anticipate all of the future needs they would have - even including accommodations for a litter of kits.

Marmon was still convinced that this was overkill - believing his DNA would limit Silva's "litter" to one or two offspring at most - but he ultimately agreed to her specifications.

Since Silva had yet to conceive - despite their numerous vigorous attempts - they had some time to get the place constructed and furnished. She, however, was convinced they needed to be ready soon.

Silva checked to make sure her patched-up ship was still cloaked - and flew it the short distance to the chosen site.

Marmon and Silva's ships each had modest base-building capabilities - including small resource processing units and fabricators.

Siri had built Marmon a more limited unit - which was sitting in his college apartment. It was churning out the components to continue the creation of their ever-growing army of specialty coffee automats.

The computer had calculated that they were reaching the point of market saturation for the San Francisco area - and were spreading their empire to the south.

So far, Silva still had her apartment. She and Marmon intended to consolidate their domestic spaces when they started the fall session at school. Silva had already informed her building super that she would be moving out.

The happy homebuilders used Silva's ship to fabricate a small army of droids to execute their base design - mining droids, construction droids, and mules.

The mules would get the resources from the collection areas to the fabricators, move the freshly-crafted pieces into place for the construction droids, and relocate any excavated materials for reuse or reclamation.

Being aware of the potential for discovery by satellite images - or, maybe, the random hiker - they designed each of the droids to be less than a cubic foot in size - and to blend with its surroundings.

The lovers left the droids to their tasks and hiked back down to their heavily-customized car to start a side-quest for food.

Marmon was still learning to drive but - generally - left all vehicle guidance to Siri.

Since the computer had calculated that the nearest food source - a mom & pop pizza place - was an hour away, the two lovers left Siri to drive - and climbed into the backseat to take advantage of a little downtime.

"I love you," Silva said, settling onto the seat.

"I still can't believe this isn't some kind of dream," Marmon replied.

Silva giggled, grabbed the hem of his shirt, and started pulling it over his head.

"If we did this as Mimkrins - instead of humans - we'd have a little more room to maneuver," he offered.

"No offense, lover, but after fucking you as a Volkran, every other species is just a little less than I really want inside of me," she giggled.

"I thought size didn't matter," he retorted.

"Men say that - women don't," she laughed.

He finished undressing while she did the same - their clothing tossed aside with abandon.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he told her, peeling off his underwear, looking at her naked human form.

"What? This old thing?" she giggled, looking down at her body, "I found it in the closet this morning."

She cackled at her own joke - until he pulled her in for a steamy kiss while simultaneously wriggling a middle finger into her slippery quim.

"Yesss," she hissed when their mouths separated.

"How do you want to do this?" he asked.

"Probably be easier if I ride you?"

"Probably."

She stood in the floorboard while he lay down on the seat. As he lay back, he shortened his overall height a little - so his head wouldn't be smashed against the armrest.

As Silva took his cock into her hand to line it up with her already well-lubricated fuck-hole, Marmon lengthened it a little and swelled it to double its normal girth.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she crowed, feeling his man-meat stretch in her grip.

Marmon moaned as she tried to wedge the oversized cock into her tight, human snatch.

"Aw, fuck, Mar! I think you overdid.. Oh!"

He held still while she adjusted.

"Shit! Shit! OH! It's in!" she gasped.

She wasn't moving yet. She was still trying to give her body time to acclimate to the monster invasion.

"Fuck that's tight! Take just a little off the width, will ya, Mar?"

Marmon dropped it back down a little - trying to pick a happy medium between his normal size and what he'd just attempted.

"Ah. Yeah! Better," she sighed. "If I loosen up in a bit - after we get going - you can bump it back up - but that was just a bit too much for this poor little Earth pussy."

Marmon's hands went to her fabulous B-cup breasts. His thumbs rubbed back & forth over the tiny taut nipples.

She had, apparently, been soaking up quite a bit of the California sun in a bikini and her pale for-your-eyes-only mammaries had him ready to dive in face-first.

"You want bigger tits?" she asked, riding up and down on his Earth-cock.

"Silva, you delight me just the way you are."

"You're just saying that cuz your dick is getting wet."

"You are my heart's desire. The smile on your face is food for my belly; your orgasm face makes me feel like I'm the champion of the world."

"Hush, you fork-tongued demon. I'm already getting close!"

She concentrated on fucking his beautiful cock in & out of her velvety Slip & Slide.

In and out.

Up and down.

Slipping and sliding.

Grunting and grinding.

Silva's eyes were closed.

Marmon held her waist and tried to lean forward to capture a nipple in his lips but she was moving too quickly.

Silva's grip on Marmon's forearms was getting tighter and tighter.

She was moaning softly.

Marmon was biting his lip - trying not to cum before her.

It was going to be close!

Focusing, he adjusted the erogenous zones along his shaft. He dialed-back the sensitivity - and found that he was back in control again.

Deciding to try a little something extra, he raised a bunch of rough, wart-like nodules all along the surface of his cock.

"Oh! Fuck, Mar!"

Marmon thought she might slow her pace - but she actually sped up a little.

"Oh! OH! FUCK! Fucckkkk!" Silva cried out.

Marmon grinned, grabbed her hips, and started thrusting up into her.

Their bodies collided, over and over, with meaty-sounding slaps of skin hitting skin.

Silva's body started trembling as she approached climax.

Marmon hurriedly brought his stimulation receptors back up to their normal sensitivity.

Silva's hands were locked onto his forearms as she fought to stay upright.

He moved his grip from her hips to her ribs to steady her upper body.

He buried his cock as close to her womb as he could - and started firing rope after rope of baby-batter into the entrance to her birthing-chamber.

She gasped as she felt it hit - and tumbled into oblivion - her body shuddering as release finally came.

Marmon kept holding her in place as her body continued to try to cope with the overload.

When she could breathe again, her hands moved from his forearms to his face.

She leaned forward - pressing her lips to his - and then mauled his mouth & tongue with her own.

When the kiss-assault finished, she gasped, "Fuck, Baby! You just about killed me!", her nose nearly touching his.

He snickered and kissed her softly.

"Promise me that - if you get pregnant - I can still fuck my beautiful baby-mama," he whispered.

"I cannot ever imagine not wanting your throbbing cock buried inside of me - filling me with your seed - pregnant or not," she cooed.

They held each other's face and shared tender kisses as Marmon's cock finally started shrinking back to normal.

Exhausted, they closed their eyes and let sleep overtake them.

Siri woke the drowsy couple from their post-coital nap to tell them that the pizza place was coming up.

Since they were in a more urban area now, she also darkened the windows so they could get dressed without giving any passersby a peep-show.

Siri had already "phoned in" their order for a large cheese pizza and hot wings.

Having returned to their places in the front seats, the hand-holding couple cracked their windows a bit - to help eliminate the smell of their steamy sex-capade.

Arriving at the drive-thru window, they gave the staff member their phone number and collected the food items.

Marmon spotted a Dollar General and pulled into an empty parking space. Silva ran inside and grabbed cold sodas for the road - as well as drinks & snacks for later.

"Fuck, yes! BBQ Doritos! I love you," he exclaimed, looking into the bag as she climbed in.

"I got you your own, bitch. Leave mine alone this time." Silva chided him.

"Probably a good idea," Marmon laughed.

He grabbed their cold drinks out of the bag as Silva belted-up.

Siri steered them back towards the job-site as the couple started on their dinner.

Once they had finished their food - and dealt with the leftovers & trash - they held hands and shared some kisses while chatting about their future plans.

Back at the site, they left the car on the side of the road and climbed back up to the construction zone - to find things starting to take shape.

Although the exterior didn't, visibly, look that different than it had when they'd left, nearly all of the space that would eventually become their home had been excavated.

A large block of the original rock face - three feet wide, three feet deep, and twelve feet tall - had been cut out and moved to the side - leaving an open doorway. There was a metal plate over the threshold.

The top of that giant block of stone would serve as the floor of the entryway - when the door was "open".

When it was "closed", the massive block would be raised until the top two feet locked into the niche overhead - sealing the entry against all but the most determined assailants.

Short, narrow "windows" were scattered across the front of the domicile to allow natural light to come in.

Each window was cut to take advantage of the contours of the original stone - and to minimize the chance that someone would recognize them for what they really were - even if the person was standing right in front of one.

That light would be transmitted throughout the living space with mirrors and fiber optics.

This would, of course, be supplemented with artificial light - but the couple had agreed that they wanted some amount of natural light within the space.

Silva's ship would provide defensive and communication services from its location nearby.

It would be buried below the rocks, sand, and dirt.

It would, eventually, connect to their home via a cable that ran along an escape tunnel - to permit the occupants to use the ship to abandon the site - should the need arise.

That option was severely limited, however, because Silva's ship - like Marmon's - was only built to carry one passenger.

Silva had been looking forward to christening the new living space with a quick fuck - but her body was still recovering from their raucous road-sex.

She settled for a steamy kiss and a promise - from Marmon - that he would fuck her brains out the next time they returned.

Satisfied with how things were progressing, the star-crossed lovers climbed back down to level ground - and made their way over to the car to head back to California.

The army of droids - who had halted their work so that the dust would settle long enough for their human overseers to complete their inspection - returned to their work as soon as the lovers left.

Since Marmon referred to his ship as "Siri", they had decided to call Silva's ship "Google".

Google cranked out a few more droids and sent them off to start collecting the materials she would need for the next phase of the project.

~~~

Back on the sunny shores, the lovers moved Marmon's ship a little to the north of where it had been over the last three years.

They chose an area that was not near any of the military bases - or busy urban regions - and built a base within the rocky cliffs overlooking the sea.

The home was only accessible via an underwater passage that was guarded by Siri.

Assuming anyone actually found their way through the cave, they would still have to figure out how to power the exotic lift that led from the sea-entrance to the living space.

The exterior of the coastal residence was camouflaged in much the same way as the Colorado cave - nobody would be able to tell there was a fortified living-space within those cliffs.

With this worksite being much closer to their apartment, the couple spent a lot more time overseeing the development of their plans into a useable home.

Once the living space had been excavated, the fabricators crafted all of the infrastructure items that were needed - electrical, plumbing, climate control, and waste management.

Each base was completely self-sufficient and required nothing from outside except basic resources for the fabricators to process - if (and when) something new was desired.

While not as tasty as Earth's standard drive-thru fare - mostly due to more sensible sugar, fat, and sodium levels - the food-preparation stations used cultures (grown on-site) to offer a plethora of meal options.

When all of the infrastructure systems had been completed, Marmon & Silva started figuring out what they wanted as far as interior design.

In the end, only a handful of furniture items - and a few furnishings - were encased in plastic and transported into the home from outside.

Silva was in love with Marmon's pillow-top mattress - so they found a king-size one for the master bedroom - as well as a twin for each of the six smaller bedrooms.

Marmon still just shook his head at all of Silva's nesting-tendencies but - as long as he was still allowed to be actively involved in her attempts a producing her "litter of kits" - he was happy.

Silva had made doubly sure that they were able to "christen" this living space - when it was still just an empty stone cavern.

And - now that the last of the furnishings had been brought in (or fabricated on-location) - it was time to "consecrate" their new home.

Marmon thought they should spend their first night, here, in their true forms.

Silva, however, had argued that she didn't want his "puny Mimkrin dick" in her oversized Volkran cunt for their inaugural celebration.

It had been several months since they'd fucked as Volkrans and it didn't take Marmon long - thinking about that steamy night - to give in.

Silva saw the lusty twinkle in his eyes, as he made up his mind, and started whipping her clothes off - ecstatic that she had prevailed.

Although Marmon's clothing would have adjusted to his shifting body, he stripped naked even before his Volkran form started to appear.

Their human bodies stretched.

A second pair of arms sprouted from their sides.

A duplicate pair of teats appeared on their chests - firm B-cup breasts for Silva - and taut pecs for Marmon.

Their skin became more tanned - and toned - and sprouted a thin layer of reddish-orange fur.

Their muscle-mass doubled at the same time their arms & legs got longer.

Marmon glanced down at his waist and quickly formed a third pair of arms that he had wanted to try out after last time.

The eight foot tall warrior - with six arms - looked over at the sexy, powerful body of his huntress.

He spent so much time drooling over her four magnificent breasts that he expected to hear, "My eyes are up here."

Silva, however, had looked from his lusty eyes, to his 12-pack abs, to his 30" fuck-spear.

She had been looking forward to this for a while.

Only a couple inches shorter than her heavily-modified lover, Silva sauntered over and used her upper arms to pull his head - and mouth - to her own.

Marmon used his upper arms to reciprocate.

Silva's lower arms pulled Marmon's body closer.

Marmon's middle hand started mauling those beautiful breasts that he was so enamored with.

Marmon's newest appendages went to work on Silva's sex. The left one started massaging the space between her landing strip and her clitoral hood - rubbing in little circles.

Her pussy started opening up like a tulip - shiny with the morning dew.

Marmon's lower right hand worked one finger into the base of Silva's slit and slowly slid in & out - beginning the work of stretching her - making room for another finger to join the fun.

Back upstairs, Silva's head was spinning. Her lungs were collapsing as Marmon's kisses and touches were stealing her breath away.

Her breasts, clit, and quim were all thrumming from Marmon's over-zealous stimulation.

"Timeout!" she shrieked. "You're killing me!"

Marmon pulled back to check her face.

Silva lunged forward and clamped her teeth onto the side of his jaw - locking on.

Marmon's eyes shot open.

For a split second, his heart missed a beat.

Then the pain fueled his lust - like gasoline on a brush-fire - and his blood ignited.

He roared at her and renewed his attack - rubbing faster, thrusting harder, pinching, squeezing, grabbing and groping.

Silva was struggling to breathe through her clenched teeth - but she wouldn't let go.

If anything, she held on tighter - trying to deal with the overload.

Marmon's lower hands abandoned their jobs.

The time for foreplay was over - it was time to fuck.

One hand grabbed his cock - and the other gripped Silva's hip to hold her steady.

His top-most hands grabbed her ribs; his middle hands grabbed her waist.

Her teeth were still biting his face as he raised her entire body - nearly eight feet tall - into the air.

He fisted the head of his 30-inch Volkran cock at the entrance to her secret place - just nudging between her inner labia to assure target-lock.

His other five hands locked her in position as his muscular arms held her body aloft as if she were nothing.

Her teeth were still clamped onto the side of his face.

If she had been able to look into his eyes, she would have seen nothing but fiery lust.

Driving her body down - and thrusting his pelvis forward - he skewered her on his meaty fuck-stick like a kabob.

The air rushed out of her lungs. She gasped for breath. When she did, her teeth loosened.

He pulled his face out of her teeth and quickly nipped at her lower lip before making sure his head was back far enough to keep her from latching on again.

Marmon's lower hands grabbed her behind her knees, spreading her wide, and pulled her in tighter.

He groaned as he felt the head of his cock brush against her cervix.

The full length of his massive Vokran cock was being stimulated as the muscles along her channel writhed and squeezed.

They hadn't even really gotten started yet and he was already fighting not to explode!