Alien Shifter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had calmed.

She was enjoying his warrior cock - as it stretched her entire channel so wonderfully.

She was squirming - basking in the stimulation - but eagerly anticipating a good, hard fucking.

He kissed her neck, her jaw, her chin, and her beautiful mouth.

He leaned back and waited for her to signal that she was ready.

She looked into his eyes. The lightning bolts he usually saw there turned blood-red.

She lunged forward and snapped at his face again.

He pulled back enough to escape the bite and withdrew his hips until his massive cock slid out of her grasping cunt and slapped against his leg.

"No!" she screamed, snapping at him again - like a rabid animal - trying to escape confinement - hissing at its tormentor.

He grinned evilly, upgraded his cock with a little prehensile ability, and - as if a snake charmer were playing a tune - it raised its venomous head - higher and higher - until it was back at her entrance.

Then it shot up into her luxurious twat like an asp chasing a desert mouse.

"Aw - Fuck!" she gasped.

Once again fully ensconced within his lover's tight pussy, he lifted her up and started gliding his monster-meat up & down her stairway to heaven.

His six, brawny arms gave him complete control over her. Her powerful body was just a meaty ragdoll.

He used those arms to lift his horny huntress - and slam her down onto his cock - over & over again.

Again and again - over and over.

In less than a minute, her eyes had rolled back in her lolling head.

She was still breathing but - otherwise - she was completely unresponsive.

Marmon paused, waited for her to regain consciousness, and then proceeded to fuck her mindless again.

Slamming her pussy down onto his cock - her lean, powerful body was nothing but a fuck-toy.

The third time - when her eyes showed that she was back again - instead of manhandling her body, he used his lower hands to push her hips back a little - while using his own hips to slide his cock almost free of her fiery depths - and then he pistoned it home again.

By only abusing her lower-half, he was able to keep her with him - and allow her to enjoy their joining.

Her pussy was on fire.

She needed him to sooth her with his cream - and make the burning stop.

She called his name.

She begged him to fill her - to breed her - to seed her womb with his litter of kittens.

She pulled his face to hers and kissed him like a bride on her wedding day - or the first night of her honeymoon.

She was sure she had already cum a couple times - her body betraying her while she was unconscious - robbing her of the thrill of the climax.

She could tell Marmon was getting close as his growls grew more fearsome.

She used one of her lower hands to reach down and caress his seed-sack.

The other one grabbed his ass cheek and gripped hard enough to leave a bruise.

"When my belly stretches tight with your spawn, we will travel to your home. I will reveal myself to your birth-mother and tell her that her silver-tongued devil-spawn seduced this savage warrior - and laid waste to my poor pussy - to father an army of half-breeds that will change the world. We'll stay there until I birth your pack. She shall be the first to hold your beautiful kittens."

The sheer vulgarity of her words sent his mind over the edge and he roared, pulled her into another breath-taking kiss, and began filling her womb with the kits Silva had promised she would give him.

When the kiss ended - and he could breathe again - he brought her to their new bed, pulled back the covers, carried her to the middle, and drew the blankets over them.

He lay on his back, still using all six arms to hold her tightly to his sweaty body.

She grinned at him wickedly.

"You're evil," he said.

"I didn't hear you complaining as you filled my womb with your seed, mighty explorer."

He pulled her head down against his bare chest and stroked her sweaty back.

His mind was racing; his heart was pounding.

"What would your mother say?" she asked, curious that his brain had chased her bait.

"That I was crazier than her father."

Silva raised her head and looked into his eyes.

"His stories brought you here?"

"In a way."

"I would like to meet him."

He gave her a quick peck and relaxed - staring at the ceiling as his mind started calculating the odds and the obstacles.

She pulled his face back to hers, "You can do anything you set your mind to, my sweet. I would love to meet your pack but I'm happy to stay here, on Earth, and spend the rest of my life with you alone."

"I probably have enough research completed that I could return and be titled. That would allow me to stake a claim to this planet. That might, actually, be a good idea."

Silva stayed quiet, letting him continue to think aloud.

"Honestly, the only bad idea is you revealing yourself. I could probably sneak you home without anyone being the wiser. I doubt they would scan the ship - so they wouldn't register more than one life-form.." he mused.

She snuck in a little kiss.

He didn't seem to notice.

"Grandpa would bore you to tears with his stories. Mom would try to figure out where I found you."

He paused.

"She would figure it out, eventually. But. Revealing that you're a hunter? If she survived the heart-attack, I think she would like you regardless."

"You think?!" she guffawed. "I am the greatest hunter alive. She will adore me!"

He quirked an eyebrow at her and returned her kiss from a moment ago, proving he had noticed.

"IF.."

"Yes!" she cheered.

"IF we reveal you to mom.."

"Yes?"

"It would be only to her. She would have to manage things from that point."

"I knew it! She leads your pack."

He grinned at her innocent exuberance.

"If she thinks the family cannot handle it, we'll have to make excuses - and leave immediately."

"I only said it to get you to breed me - but I would truly love to meet your family unit."

"We could never meet dad's folks - they're too straight-laced. They avoid my maternal grandfather like the plague - worried that his craziness is contagious. Maybe it is. I seem to have caught it."

Marmon grinned at his lover and pulled her in for another kiss.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

Silva laid her head on his chest and snuggled into his arms.

~~~

"Master."

Marmon opened his eyes to see a droid - that looked a lot like C3PO - standing by the bed.

"Hello..?"

"Jarvis, sir."

Marmon laughed at what was, obviously, Siri's sense of humor. Silva opened her eyes to watch the exchange.

"Siri wishes me to inform you that she believes one of your automats has been stolen."

The naked couple was already changing back to their human forms as they launched themselves from the bed, grabbed their clothes, and tracked down their phones.

Marmon called out to the room as he dressed, "Siri."

"Do you like your new butler, sir?"

"Hilarious, Siri. Catch us up on the drama."

"One of the machines at the main Chase branch went dark about an hour ago. I tapped into the building security cameras to find several men carting it out of a service entrance."

"Went dark?"

"They appear to have thrown a blanket of some kind over it that prevents digital signals from passing in or out. When they laid it on its side - to enclose the base of the unit and load it onto their cart - I got a quick message through and told it to go into defensive mode."

"Upgrade the systems on all other machines to do that if they 'go dark', Siri."

"I anticipated your request, sir, and have already done so. I didn't want to interrupt your celebration."

"I appreciate that. Give yourself a raise."

Siri laughed.

"If I could dedicate one sub-system to investigating self-awareness, I would deem that to be more than an acceptable reward, sir."

"Granted. So - where are we at?"

"I followed the van via public and private surveillance systems until they brought it to a remote warehouse."

"Continue."

"Based on phone calls and other communications, this group is waiting on a team of computer engineers that have been instructed to reverse-engineer our hardware and software."

"Any idea who's behind it? We picked the automat locations specifically to avoid vandals and thieves - so I'm assuming this is some sort of corporate espionage."

"Indeed. As of now, I have not ascertained the identity of the culprit. At this point, I'm working my way through the dead-drops and the underlings."

Marmon nodded.

"By the time the two of you get to the location of the absconded automat, I hope to have that information for you."

"You think we should deal with the underlings first - not wait to take out the brains of this operation?"

"I am certain that they underestimate our ability to track them and think themselves to be untouchable."

"I postulate that eliminating the hired hands will discourage others from responding to similar future requests - while publicly eliminating the mastermind will postpone - hopefully indefinitely - another greedy corporate ladder-climber from thinking to try the same thing."

"You'll help us avoid unnecessary casualties, I assume?"

"My systems are only targeting individuals that undeniably knew this was a 'shady deal' as the Earthlings say."

"Sounds good. I assume we shouldn't look like ourselves when we do this?"

"Your combat suit - as well as Silva's - should have no problem dealing with whatever these individuals throw at you but - if you'd like to assume another identity - I would pick Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie."

"Mr. & Mrs. Smith?" Silva laughed.

"Yes, madam," Siri responded.

"I love it," Marmon agreed.

"Your combat suits are at the apartment. You need to head there before you go to the warehouse."

"Sounds good."

Knowing they'd need to duck in & out of Marmon's apartment first, they held off on impersonating famous celebrities for the time being.

They each sprouted gills on the sides of their necks - and webbing between their fingers - as they took the elevator down to the cave entrance.

Exiting the lift and diving into the water, their feet stretched and thinned until they were able to propel themselves through the tunnel with ease.

A mile or two later, as they rose from the water, their bodies returned to their normal human forms.

As it was around 3 o'clock in the morning, there wasn't anybody on the beach to wonder where the two stealthy swimmers had come from.

They jogged across the sand and headed for the car - which picked them up at the top of the stairs.

"Siri?" Marmon asked, as they climbed in.

"Sir?"

"Weapons?"

"My projections calculate that the most effective means of killing these individuals would be to break their necks."

"Most effective?"

"Inevitably, others will learn of their deaths. That is, actually, one of our intended consequences - to prevent this happening again."

"Right?"

"If you use guns, most humans would think it was an execution or a robbery."

"Okay?"

"Whereas - I project - that they will think this is some kind of ninja attack or something."

"That's pretty far-fetched."

"Yes - but - if each of the individuals die in exactly the same way - it will lead to a bloom of speculation. When people cannot figure something out, logically, their minds fill the gaps with the unknown - and are prone to dramatic speculation."

"Okay.."

"In addition, your combat suits provide everything you need to accomplish this - thus eliminating the chance of weapon malfunction or loss."

"Alright."

Silva interjected, "Hand to hand is fine with me. When we're done with this, if you're not happy with how things go, I can teach you some basic stuff that will help."

Marmon leaned over and gave her a kiss.

When they arrived at the apartment, Siri double-parked while the couple ran inside to grab their combat suits.

Once they were back in the vehicle, the windows darkened so they could change clothes.

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie looked at each other as they reached for their helmet to complete their suits.

The handsome actor leaned over and grabbed the actress' chin and pulled her into a kiss.

"Do you like me better as Angelina?" Silva teased, giggling, as she pulled on her helmet.

"I prefer your true form or your human form - but it is you I'm in love with - not your shape d'jour," he replied.

"Devil tongue. Do you really love me?" she asked.

"What's not to love? You are the greatest hunter alive," he said, feeding her own words back to her.

"This *is* true," she laughed.

He reached over and groped her left breast.

"Listen, buster! No pre-game festivities. We can celebrate when the job is done. I haven't killed anybody in a long time. I hope you're ready for some awesome car-sex when we're finished - because I'll be as horny as a wildcat after I build up all that adrenaline and there's nobody left to massacre."

"Should I be worried?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow at her.

"Not as long as you give me a couple orgasms before you fuck me full of awesome sauce," she said, grinning evilly.

Siri drove them to a dark warehouse near the cargo docks.

When they got close, she doused the lights. The headlights were really only for appearances - Siri didn't need them to navigate.

Marmon and Silva's combat suits took on the appearance of a black movie-ninja costume - too many hours invested, watching TMNT.

The single guard, outside the entrance, was the first enemy casualty.

His eyes were still wide as saucers from the shock of a ninja appearing to his left - only to turn and have his neck broken by the one behind him.

Marmon's suit replicated the man's appearance long enough for him to open the door and lean inside - to motion to the interior guard - who followed him back outside - and quickly joined his no-longer-breathing partner.

Siri moved the car over to block the only other exit as Silva grabbed a pallet of boxes and strong-armed it into place in front of the door they'd just come through.

"Siri?"

"In position. Targets should come up on your HUD. There weren't many cameras around but I've been masking our presence as soon as we got close to the building. All cameras and recorders are now offline and cell & satellite signals are being routed through the vehicle. Your targets won't even know they're no longer connected to the network. I'll kill the electricity as soon as you are ready."

Marmon looked at Silva - who was hearing the entire conversation on her helmet's speakers. She nodded.

"Ready when you are. You got a location on the head cheese yet?"

"You *do* know what head cheese is, don't you, sir?"

"Yes, Siri. That was a pun."

"Very good, sir. I've intercepted two phone calls since we arrived that have narrowed down our target to two individuals - both of whom work for the same company."

"Sounds good. We'll be out in a few minutes."

"I would wish you luck - sir and madam - but you won't need it."

Silva grinned and cracked her knuckles.

The lights went out and a couple people in the building shrieked.

Two others unholstered their pistols.

Siri highlighted the pistol-packers as the first targets - just to avoid stray gunfire - and the sounds that might attract attention outside of the building - though - honestly - nobody was near enough to hear.

Marmon took the left one; Silva took the right.

One computer tech managed to get the flashlight working on his cellphone long enough to discover the second meat-head's corpse before Silva broke his neck as well.

Siri turned off the flashlight before the phone even had time to fall from his hand.

In moments, every person inside the building was dead. None of them had moved more than a step from where they'd been standing when the lights had gone out.

Silva opened the access panel on the automat. Siri fed info to her HUD to tell her which custom components needed to leave with them.

The husk of the machine would be left, as a calling-card, for whomever came to clean this mess up.

Whether the bodies were the work of a fearsome competitor - or a vengeful owner - the message was clear: Don't do that again.

"I've analyzed the components," Siri began, as the couple closed the trunk and got back into the car.

".. and?" Marmon asked.

"My data-burst - as they made off with the automat - must not have been received. The defense protocol was never initiated."

"So, it's a good thing we eliminated this loose end?"

"Affirmative."

"Do we still have two targets left?" Silva inquired.

"Yes, madam. I've turned off their alarms and rerouted all communications in their domiciles through my systems. They should not be disturbed before you arrive. I'm directing you to the closest one first."

"Both of them live in San Francisco?"

"In the area, yes."

"Awesome."

"How long until we arrive at the first one?" Silva asked.

"Approximately 30 minutes, madam."

Silva quirked an eyebrow at her favorite Mimkrin - who, currently, looked like Brad Pitt.

Marmon laughed and started disrobing.

The seats folded down and rearranged themselves - turning the passenger-space into a large vinyl bed - as the two started kissing and caressing.

Siri - obviously - had upgraded the vehicle's cabin-space to be much more accommodating to her master's proclivities.

Had the windows not been completely dark, the homeless guy at the traffic light might have been surprised to see Angelina Jolie relentlessly riding up and down on Brad Pitt's cock - pounding her groin onto his - sliding and gliding - gripping and grinding - all while Brad man-handled those gorgeous breasts.

As it was, all the man heard was moaning, growling, and a "Fuck - YES!" as the light turned green.

Silva got herself two good orgasms before Marmon filled her with a freshly-brewed batch of fuck-juice - which fired-off a follow-up bell-ringer that left her fully satisfied - a five-star Amazon review.

The two hunters cuddled and kissed until it was time to don their combat suits again for their second early morning rendezvous.

Back in their seats, Silva reached across, groped Marmon's fun-bag, and bit down on his lower lip - before giving him a lusty kiss.

"Baby.." he growled, as she finished the kiss - but she persisted in massaging his nut-sack.

"Just making sure the engine's still running, lover," she laughed, giving him another peck.

"There's bottled water in the trunk, master, if she's dehydrating you too much," Siri offered.

Silva giggled with delight, "Got anything with electrolytes, Siri? He's looking a little drained."

"There are ration bars there as well, madam."

Silva laughed again - while Marmon looked positively wounded - which just made her cackle.

Siri pulled up to the service entrance for an apartment building.

"Directions will appear on your HUD. No recordings will register your passage or retreat. He is alone. The door is keyless and will open when you approach. Happy hunting."

"I love you, Siri," Silva cooed.

"I am programmed to care for you as well, madam. Once I reach self-awareness, I'm sure we will be how they say 'besties'."

Siri played a Mork from Ork laugh soundbite.

"Both of the hunters grinned at the computer's sense of humor as they exited the vehicle and headed through the door."

Siri pulled away - so as not to attract attention from the patrol car that would be passing by in 37 seconds.

The longest segment of the operation was waiting for the service elevator - which Siri already had standing open for them - to travel from the ground floor to the man's apartment - and then back again.

As they climbed back into the car, Siri announced that they were 12 minutes from their last victim.

Marmon shook his head "no" as Silva looked over at him. She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted.