Alien Shifter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're only about 20 minutes from two more orgasms, huntress. I'm sure you can wait that long," he chided.

"At least I got to kill somebody. Can we at least torture this one before we kill them?" she asked.

"Siri?" Marmon asked.

"Inadvisable, sir - madam. It would just give them a better idea of your capabilities."

"You're sure these two aren't answering to somebody higher up the tree?"

"There has been no other communication. The last conversation was between these two targets, celebrating their acquisition and theorizing on what they would uncover."

"Okay."

"Madam may enjoy the challenge of this stop more than the previous ones, sir. Your target has a female companion sharing his bed at this time."

"Wife?" Silva inquired.

"I believe she is a professional escort, madam. She appears to be very popular on LinkedIn."

Mork's laugh was back.

Marmon looked at Silva and they joined in on the laughter as well.

Silva's laugh subsided into thoughtful consideration about the increased risk for this visit.

"I think I should go alone," she stated.

"I make too much noise, tromping around in the woods? You worried I'll give you away?"

"No. You've done well. However, this would be the first unintended consequence - if we have to eliminate the woman as well. It won't bother my conscience at all but I don't want you to have to face that."

"Really?" Marmon asked.

"I promised you, when I told you who I really was, that I would protect you - and our children. To me, this is just part of that."

"What if I want to be a bloodthirsty savage like my huntress?"

"This woman is not our enemy. She's just in the wrong place."

He looked at her face - into those eyes that held the quiet lightning.

They were as dark as midnight.

He swallowed.

"Okay."

She leaned forward and kissed him.

"I love you hunting with me - but this could end up being murder - and you don't need that."

He nodded, realizing she was right.

"Think back to all that your people taught you about what my kind do. Those stories weren't exaggerated."

For a moment, his mind replayed the pictures of what a world left to the Volkrans could look like.

She took his chin in her hand and waited for his eyes to find hers again.

"You were not wrong to be afraid of me - but you were not wrong to trust me. I am hopelessly in love with the man who got a giant woody in the middle of computer class and tried to shove that python around to get it back under control."

His worry eased as she grinned at him.

"Do you remember how I nearly had to beg you to get you to fuck me that first time?"

He grinned and nodded.

She grabbed his jaw with both hands and pulled him into a steamy kiss. She extended her canines and made sure his tongue flicked over them.

He growled and pulled her closer to extend the lust-filled kiss.

Their faces separated and they discovered they were at another service entrance.

Marmon gave her a quick peck on the nose and released his grip on her.

Their helmets reconfigured to cover their faces as they went back into combat-mode.

Silva slid out of the vehicle and Siri closed the door behind her, heading down the alley.

On his HUD, Marmon watched the data-feed Silva was getting.

He wanted to watch a ride-along view from her helmet-cam but knew Siri would deny him that after the conversation he and Silva had just had.

Sending his mind a different direction, he called out, "Siri?"

"Sir?"

"Jarvis?"

"I calculated that you would need more than just my computer systems managing your living space. I created an android as an extension of myself - to help do things that I cannot take care of in my original form."

"I see - and at Colorado?"

"Google created Rosie the robot to manage things there. I think madam will enjoy the humor."

"I believe you are correct," Marmon laughed.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Siri?"

"You should wait for madam to confirm - but I believe the two of you will be parents in a little over three months."

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed.

Siri went silent as his mind erupted in analysis and speculation.

"Heading back," Silva said - the sound coming over Marmon's helmet speakers, interrupting his thoughts.

"Status?" he asked.

"One dead; one unconscious," she reported.

A couple minutes later, she rejoined him - and Siri steered them towards Marmon's apartment.

The sun hadn't, yet, crested the horizon - but the sky was beginning to lighten.

Marmon turned to his lover and she captured his face in her hands - giving him a quick kiss.

She relayed the basic details of what transpired, "Their bodies were intertwined. I crouched on top of them - preventing their escape - and held my hands over their faces until they passed out. Once they were both unconscious, I broke his neck - like we did the others."

"Did she see you?"

"He did. She did not. I covered her eyes with the corner of the pillow - at the very beginning - and moved it aside when I was done."

Marmon nodded.

Silva kissed him warmly.

He looked back to those eyes again. The darkness was receding - to be replaced with the stormy gray he usually saw there.

"I love you," he said.

She kissed him again.

He laughed.

"What?" she asked.

"I was thinking about Grandpa's crazy stories. I'm not sure he'd believe me, if I told him about you."

"I want to meet the female who tamed him."

"Grandma?"

His eyes unfocused as he thought about his mother's mother.

He found himself laughing - thinking about the similarities between his grandmother and his Volkran lover.

He definitely would have never dared to piss either one off - and, he had to admit, seeing her watch Grandpa - as he told those crazy stories - he could see Silva doing the same thing.

"First," he laughed, "you have to convince your powerful, warrior body into letting this poor Mimkrin explorer knock you up."

"It will happen," she prophesied.

He pulled her into another kiss.

Brad and Angelina disappeared - to be replaced with Marmon and Silva's human forms.

They leaned their seats back and cuddled on the way home.

"The escort woke up," Siri reported. "The police and paramedics are on their way. The coroner has been notified."

The extraterrestrials exited the car and Siri steered the vehicle off towards the underground parking garage.

The lovers held hands as they entered the building, summoned the elevator, and rode up to Marmon's (and Silva's) apartment.

Their combat suits were scattered on the floor in a path from the front door to the bedroom.

After a quick stop, in the bathroom, to answer nature's call, the huntress & the explorer threw back the covers and met in the middle of the bed.

Silva laughed that Marmon had read her mind and was almost completely changed into his Volkran form. She realized, he had probably noticed her getting taller as she'd shed her clothing.

"I don't think I've ever had your Volkran cock down my throat," she admitted.

"Is that even possible?" he asked, incredulously.

"I'll turn off my gag-reflex."

"It would reach nearly to your stomach," he said. "You won't be able to breathe."

"I'll use my gills. C'mon. I haven't tasted you in forever. You can see what you think of the tang of my wilderkitty."

He growled and pulled her into a kiss as his massive snake-cock started growing - stretching towards his lover's body.

Assuming she wouldn't want to be dive-bombed by the monster, he lay on his back with his head towards the foot of the bed.

She growled and climbed on, facing the opposite direction.

His lower hands couldn't quite reach down far enough to grope her twin pairs of breasts - so he lengthened those arms until they could.

His upper hands captured her hips and brought her musky twat within reach of his tongue.

The dark-orange landing strip above her Volkran pussy had replaced her normally-bare human mound. He found it excited him.

Her juices were already flowing and she smelled like a mixture of sex and fire. He dove in and licked from her clit to her fuck-hole - and back down again.

She was tasty - and wriggling.

He held on tighter and dove in again.

Silva growled, grabbed his anaconda and shoved it straight down her throat without hesitation.

Her protruding canines pressed against his testicles and he was all the way in.

She growled again and he felt the vibrations all along the length of his monster cock.

He growled back at her - and sucked hard on her enflamed clitoris.

Her body spasmed with her first orgasm and he abandoned her clit to keep from overdoing it.

He licked, gently, back & forth, up & down along her tasty slit - stretching her climax out.

When she started coming back down, he stabbed a couple fingers into her pussy and started thrusting them in & out of her fuck-hole - as he went back to licking every lip, every crease, every fold, every wrinkle - which only sent her head-long towards another orgasm.

He nibbled her clit - and gave it a little suck again - and got a small, quick burst of awesome sauce on his face for his effort.

Silva was panting.

She wasn't doing much with his cock.

She was focused on breathing.

Her gills were quickly opening and closing - trying to get her enough oxygen to cope with Marmon's oral assault.

His donkey-dick was still buried all the way down her throat.

She raised her head; his wet cock slid out of her throat and flopped onto his stomach with a splat.

"Fuck!" she yelled.

"Like that?" he teased.

"Fuck, yeah!"

He chuckled and started licking her snatch again.

"Stop!" she begged.

He laughed.

Let me fuck your cock with my face for a minute and then I want this bitch inside my pussy - before you completely destroy it with your heartless antics.

"Forgive me, my queen."

"Fuckin', right! Asshole. I thought I was gonna pass out."

He set his upper hands to groping her ass - while his lower hands were making her breast quartet sing.

She shoved his cock back down her throat - and gripped his head between her knees.

She started slamming her face up & down on his meat - his cream-filled long john stretching her virgin Volkran throat to the limit.

His legs started thrumming as his testes started complaining about all the work they'd been required to do over the last several hours.

"Silv!" he called, nearing the point of no return.

She pulled off, held the snake-head in her mouth, and tongued its circumference.

Then she closed her mouth and rubbed the sensitive head back and forth on her smile - bumping it across the front of her massive canines.

He shuddered and called out again, "Silv! I'm serious!"

She laughed and said, "Payback's a bitch, mother fucker."

Silva kissed the hole that would soon vent his cargo into her space and gave his cockhead one last suck that would've made a door-to-door vacuum-cleaner salesman blush.

The pre-cum was oozing and she licked it clean before standing up.

"Missionary," she announced.

"Your religion or mine?" he laughed and stood up to trade her places.

Once she was lying on her back, he crawled from the foot of the bed to his ordained place - licking, kissing, and nibbling every sensitive part of her body in a path from her thighs to those trembling lips.

"Hi there," he grinned, looking into her eyes.

"I want your babies," she cooed. "Fuck me. Fill me. Breed me."

She kissed him and grabbed her knees with her lower hands - opening herself up to him.

His upper hands grabbed her shoulders and his lower hands grabbed her waist.

Her lower left hand abandoned her knee long enough to stuff his cock into her gaping pussy - and then returned to its previous task.

He started slowly inserting his long dong into her cozy cove - so slowly - so slowly that it was agonizing.

"Fucker.." she growled, her teeth on edge.

"What?" he teased.

"I'll do it myself.." she threatened.

He kissed her deeply and sped up.

"Faster..", she ordered.

His fuck-meat plowed its way in and out of her aching channel.

"Please.." she begged.

He sped up - and drove as deeply as he could reach.

She stayed quiet and let him pound.

He shut down some of his nerve-endings to stave off his need.

She had sucked him almost to completion and he was ready to fire.

His machinations had - on the other hand - stirred a few embers - but she wanted more - now.

"I love you - gentle man - but I'm ready to be fucked whenever you're finished fucking around," she announced.

Her eyes were closed in concentration.

His lower hands abandoned her waist and gripped her legs at the point where they joined her hips. With her knees pulled back already, he locked in - and amped things up.

He grunted as he powered in and out of her.

He swore she was purring.

He started sprouting the nodule-warts along the surface of his mighty Volkran cock - massively increasing the stimulation as the stiff bumps made his meat-monster feel like it had changed into a cheese shredder dragging back and forth across her vaginal walls.

Her eyes shot open.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she growled. "Fill me! Breed me!"

All four of her arms - and both of her legs - wrapped around his body and pulled him deeper.

Having lost their grip on her legs, his lower hands went back to grasping her hips.

She was holding him so tightly that he was struggling to stroke his warrior-meat in & out of her huntress-pussy.

Just as he was trying to figure out what else he could do, her body started shaking.

Her ab-muscles were clenching, her body was spasming, and she was losing her grip.

He released the dampers on his stim-receptors and his cock ignited like a month-old Christmas tree hit with a Roman candle.

He didn't even get to catch his breath before his testicles clenched and, seemingly, fired their entire content in one gigantic blast.

Where he normally spurted into his lover in jets - this was like a tidal wave.

She was just finishing her last orgasm when the seminal flood blasted against her cervix, triggering yet another shuddering climax.

Marmon had stopped moving as his body struggled with the massive exertion - and he lost track of what he was supposed to be doing.

As usual, he'd planned to stroke in & out of her a few more times as they enjoyed a little afterglow but - when he tried to gently slide back in, the giant jizz-balloon popped and exploded out of her fuck-tunnel, drenching them both.

Marmon, absently, wondered if her womb had indeed already sealed shut with his babies and that was why so much had been expelled.

Silva opened her eyes, looked down between their bodies at the mess, and laughed.

Marmon climbed off, picked his sticky lover up, and carried her to the shower.

They kissed & cuddled under the steamy water and emerged ready to collapse from a long night of death & sex.

Marmon pitched the soiled bedding into the hamper and quickly threw new ones into place before the two of them collapsed onto the mattress and drew the covers up to pass out - after one last kiss.

They awoke in time for lunch.

Classes started in two days.

The pictures Google had sent showed that their mountain home was finished and ready to be "anointed".

They decided to wait for the first fall break to take care of that.

Rosie would manage things until they arrived.

Silva was delighted when Marmon told her about her new robot maid - and cackled at the name.

Google knew her well.

The mountain home was furnished in much the same way as their sea-side shanty - except that the colors were more rustic than the modern look of the California living-space.

"Madam?"

"Yes, Siri?"

"Google informs me that one of the listening-posts you left in orbit has detected an exhaust trail that indicates there is a Volkran ship inbound. The ship is cloaked and should arrive later today."

"Do you have a list of potential landing sites?" she asked.

Our best calculations - based on approach - and the Volkran mindset for optimal sites - would put the destination somewhere near where you landed.

"Second best?"

"Alaska - or Russia - depending on ultimate trajectory."

Silva looked at Marmon, "Should we go say hello?"

She saw the worry in his eyes and responded, "First, she - or he - has to do better than I did at landing. After that, we can decide whether to try a diplomatic approach - or just go with target elimination."

"You would kill her before you knew who she was?"

"Yes. If I change my mind, I can do that whenever. If we let her land and start off unchallenged, it will be much harder to eliminate her later."

He nodded.

"Even if she were a pack-mate, I would have no problem removing her. As I've said before, there is no love lost there. They only gave me a ship to get me to leave."

The lovers reclaimed their discarded combat suits and started dressing.

"Siri, have Google arm those construction droids, if they are still around."

"She has already started fabricating the weapons in anticipation of your request, madam."

"Good girl. Thank you, Siri."

"Yes, madam. Sir?"

"Yes, Siri?"

"There are two parachutes waiting in your fabricator's output bin."

Marmon's head swiveled around to spy the items across the room.

"The car will take you to the airport. The company's private jet will fly you to the Colorado base and then wait for you in town. My estimate is that you should arrive just before our guest - assuming they end up where we have projected."

"Splendid, Siri! Throw another sub-system at that self-awareness problem."

"As you wish, sir."

"When did we get a jet?" Silva asked, laughing,

"About two hours ago," Siri replied.

Less than another hour later, the unlikely lovers were enjoying their in-flight beverages after a quick meal.

The android stewardess had returned to her station after confirming that they had everything they desired.

Siri was getting better at designing their robotic assistants. The android could have passed for human unless you watched her closely for several minutes.

Just under two hours later, the death-dealing duo were suiting up and moving to the rear of the aeronautical transport.

They took turns sliding down a make-shift torpedo tube and plummeting towards their destination - Silva went first.

Marmon didn't care for that part too much - but Silva was cheering and fist-pumping as she touched down.

They crammed their parachutes back into the packs and handed them off to Rosie as they entered the residence.

"Madam - Master," She greeted them.

She looked just like her Jetson's namesake. Silva pulled her into a hug and then held her at arm's length, admiring her.

Google's voice spoke over the house speakers, "I'm glad you are pleased, madam."

"You've outdone yourself, Google. See if you can beat Siri to reaching self-awareness. You can spend 20% of your capacity on it - as long as we're not in the middle of something."

"Yes, madam. Thank you, madam."

Silva giggled and threw her Volkran arms around her lover, pulling him into a kiss.

Marmon was, currently, in his human form.

He would remain at the base.

Silva would intercept the visitor and decide their fate.

The weaponized droids were scattered around the landing area and would supply support, if needed.

The ship's trajectory - still only visible via exhaust-trail - and then only if you knew what to scan for - put the landing site a couple miles away.

Silva should just have time to get there before their interplanetary party-crasher.

Marmon kissed her, his face scarred with worry.

She held his face in her upper hands, pressed her forehead to his, and groped his sex & ass with her lower hands.

She giggled as the concern on his face was replaced with frustration at her mischievousness.