Alien Shifter Ch. 03

Story Info
A royal pain in the ass.
13.7k words
4.77
4.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

All life-forms which participate in procreative activities in this work of fiction are of legal age to do so.

~~~~~

The first problem Silva and Marmon ran into, when they got home, was where Vala was going to stay.

That first night, they scrounged up some linens, a blanket, and a pillow - and made up the couch for her to sleep on - but that wasn't going to be a good long-term solution.

At the same time, everything was new to the 20-year-old human girl who had been a Volkran less than 24 hours ago - so tossing her out on the street and hoping she would survive really wasn't an option.

By the time the tired travelers awoke the next morning, Siri had resolved the first problem.

Marmon's neighbor across the hall had notified the building super that they were dropping out of school unexpectedly. He had posted the vacancy the previous night - warning the student that they'd still be responsible for the monthly payments until the space was rented.

Both the former occupant - as well as the building manager - were elated to receive an early-morning email from Marmon, asking to take over the space as soon as possible.

As it happened, Marmon was concerned with getting himself and his lover to their first day of classes - and didn't know anything about the email - or his sister-in-law's new apartment - until Siri mentioned it in the middle of him giving Vala instructions for what to do with her day.

While he and Silva were in class, Siri used the fabricator in Marmon's apartment to construct Vala a phone - as well as a matching "Bluetooth" watch.

Vala spent the day in "class" as well - learning English, hand gestures to avoid, and general information on how to pass herself off as a Californian or - at least - a recent immigrant to the state.

By the time the two students were back home - carrying with them a veritable buffet of Chinese take-out dishes for Vala to experience - her brain was frazzled from all the hours of YouTube videos, language training, and etiquette education.

She peppered them with questions - trying out her new language skills - and they corrected her failed idioms - as she tried a little of each of the tasty dishes they plied her with.

Silva had already instructed her on how to use the defecation disposal unit that morning. After showing her the shower - and offering a few pointers - she and Marmon waited on the couch for Vala to reappear. They were kissing and cuddling when she opened the door of the bathroom and a steamy cloud nearly obliterated the visibility in the hallway.

Marmon was a little concerned about how red her skin was but Silva said that she didn't think any burn medicine would be required. Vala, obviously, really liked the water hot.

For her part, she didn't know what all the fuss was about. The steamy spray had tested her pain-tolerance - but she adored the fiery vapor that made her forget about everything else in this world or her last one.

Still wrapped in only a towel, Silva reached forward, grabbed her, and pulled her down onto their laps - snuggled between two faces that kissed her cheeks and hugged her tightly.

Yeah. This pack was definitely nothing like her old one.

Despite the independent nature she'd inherited from her birth-mother - and strengthened over time - this was something she could get used to - even if one of the beings holding her tightly was a sneaky Mimkrin bastard.

They shoved her to her feet and sent her off to dress - in Siri's latest loungewear fall fashions - with a directive to hurry back for some instruction on human culture.

Vala groaned and earned herself a swat on the ass by her sister.

She shrieked and disappeared into the bathroom to emerge in a T-shirt and pajama pants - which she announced were "acceptable".

Vala reclaimed her spot on the couch - this time nestled between her new pack-mates - who directed her attention to the big-screen TV where "The Princess Bride" was queued-up.

She didn't understand what the grandpa and the boy were supposed to be doing - but the rest of the "instructional" video was entertaining enough - and the popcorn that Marmon brought back from the kitchen was fabulous.

After that, they spent about an hour on the computer - ordering furnishings for Vala's apartment. They would be picking up the keys in the morning and they scheduled everything possible to be delivered - in order to save having to run to the stores and carry it all back themselves.

Siri had a floorplan for the space and they selected everything they knew Vala would need.

For now, the kitchen was left bare. Vala would be joining them for meals - as well as evening instruction & entertainment.

They covered the basics for the living room and the bathroom. For the bedroom items, Vala followed her sister's recommendations and only voiced an opinion when it came to the fabric prints.

Silva offered a couple tweaks - to try to avoid clashes between different pieces in the room - but overall left things as Vala had specified. They could always change it if it was too visibly jarring when they got everything into place.

Marmon and Silva decided to forego their usual bedroom calisthenics that night - with the plan to resume the festivities after their new roommate had her own sleeping space.

However, kissing turned to cuddling - and that turned into fingering - which had Silva moaning dangerously.

She pulled Marmon's fingers from her needy twat and sucked them clean, told him to behave, and then snuggled into his arms to drift off to Dreamland.

Marmon knew she was right - but he latched his teeth onto her nose for a bit - in a mild protest - before snuggling his forehead against her neck and closing his eyes - holding her body tightly.

His arm was asleep - and tingling madly - when he awoke a few hours later - but he shifted it from her shoulders to her neck - and went back to sleep.

In the morning, they asked Siri for an update on the situation with the stolen automat.

The warehouse had been cleared of bodies just after daybreak - not long after police had been called to the residence of their final victim of the early morning city-wide slaughter.

The automat had been deposited in a nearby dumpster and had been removed by the waste management crew during their regular pickup later that week.

No communications had been directed towards the two VPs - but - obviously - somebody else was aware of what went on - since they knew to get the refuse removed before the cops were called.

So far, no other blips had shown up on Siri's radar.

The company that was paid to set up the coffee vending machines already had a replacement in place before the stolen one was even noticed by anyone more than the early shift of the building custodial team.

The trio of extraterrestrials spent most of the day accepting delivery of Vala's new furnishings and getting them placed where the sisters specified.

They took a break for lunch - with some Japanese steamed buns, gyoza, and a little saki - and then finished up their work.

Silva noticed that the delivery boy seemed sweet on Vala and made a note of his name. Maybe they could get her a short-term playmate - and possibly end up with a DNA sample she could share with the others. Silva really wanted to explore Japan and they could unlock the full experience if they traveled as nationals - rather than as American tourists.

When it was time for bed, Marmon and Silva headed for their own apartment.

Silva closed the door of the apartment and locked the deadbolt.

When Marmon looked at her, she pointed down (stay where you are) and held a finger up (one minute).

She disappeared down the hall, into their bedroom.

Not knowing quite what to expect, Marmon didn't move.

Three minutes later, Silva walked down the hall wearing the outfit that had initiated their torrid relationship - the grey & black plaid skirt and a white men's dress shirt that was translucent enough to do nothing to hide the lacey black bra underneath. She had added a black tie, lacey half-calf white socks, black eyeglasses, and patent-leather shoes.

Together, the pieces created the perfect combination of Catholic school-girl, naughty librarian, and a private secretary that's willing to work extra hard for that next pay-raise.

Silva stopped five feet away, tilted her head forward to look at Marmon over the top of the glasses, bit her lower lip, and fiddled with the hem of her tight skirt.

She held up a ballpoint pen - then reached back and dropped it behind her.

She held her hand up to her mouth and gave him an overly-dramatic "oops" expression.

She turned, looked over her shoulder at him - and then leaned forward slowly - so slowly - to pick up the pen - showing off her beautiful ass.

Grabbing the pen, she slowly stood back up, turned to face Marmon again, brought the pen to her lips, and stuck the top of it in her mouth just far enough to be able to clench her teeth down on it.

She stood there, waiting, and he decided the ball was now in his court.

He walked over, took the pen, and threw it to the side.

He untied the tie and threw it on the couch.

He inserted the fingers of both hands into the spaces between the buttons on the shirt and ripped it open.

He looked up at her face and she bit her lip.

He caressed her breasts through the lacey bra, leaned forward to nibble on each nipple through the thin material, and then grabbed the garment by the lower edge and pulled it up towards her neck - spilling her breasts out below.

His left arm went behind her to pull her close.

His right hand groped and teased her left breast and nipple - while his mouth devoured her right. He used his tongue, lips, and a little teeth to show her how much he adored that part of her body.

He shifted his face - and mouth - to the left breast - tucking his right arm behind to keep her in place - while his left hand took over groping the right tit.

Was she humming? Purring?

Every once in a while, a soft moan would escape her throat.

Satisfied with his work there, he shifted north, cupped her face in his hands, and delivered a scorching kiss - only to immediately abandon her lips and drop to his knees.

His face at her groin, he laid his cheek to the front of her skirt and used both hands to grasp her ass and pull her body into a hug with his face.

He leaned back, looked up - into her eyes - and rested the palms of his hands on the backs of her legs - halfway between her knees and her hips.

Eyes locked onto hers, he slowly dragged both hands up her eye-catching legs - up inside of that wicked skirt - until his fingertips found the waistband of her lacey panties.

Never looking away from those stormy-grey eyes, he slowly pulled the gauzy garment down her long legs to her ankles - where he paused long enough for her to step out of them. He stood and tucked them into his front pants' pocket.

He reached out, tugged at Silva's elbow and guided her to the arm of the couch.

Once there, he had her stand about three feet from the arm of the couch, lean forward, and rest her upper-body on it.

He placed his hands on her hips and slid them down her ass to the hem of her skirt.

He grabbed the edge between his thumb & forefinger - on each hand - and slid the skin-tight material up until her tender pussy-lips were visible.

Like a three-year-old who has to pee, he grabbed his pants & underwear and threw them to his ankles.

He took his cock in-hand and stood just between her feet - leaning in - to ease the enflamed head into her moist, velvety folds.

He grabbed her hips and lunged forward - burying his fuck-meat in her Holy of Holies.

He eased back - but not far enough to unsheathe even half of his sword - before shoving back in again.

He pulled out - and then plunged in again, groaning.

Her purring continued - otherwise, she was silent.

Back, in, back, in.

Again, again, again.

Her channel clenched - telling him that she was orgasming - and he powered on - not halting the stimulation - but stretching it - pushing her through and on - towards the next one.

His thrusts became more powerful.

His need was still somewhere off in the distance - but he was enjoying having his cock cuddled by her vaginal muscles.

Marmon reached his hands under her body and grabbed those perfect breasts. He used them as hand-holds and continued driving his fuck-meat in and out of her wondrous pussy.

She trembled as her body prepared for another climatic plateau.

He pulled out, raised her up, turned her around, palmed her breasts, and leaned in for a heart-melting kiss.

He took her by the hand, waddled around to the front of the couch - his pants still around his ankles - and lay on his back - pulling her to him.

Her skirt struggled a little higher as she spread her legs to place a knee on either side of his lap.

She grabbed his slick dick, aligned it to her entrance, and dropped down - slipping it back into place.

His hands made love to her breasts as her pussy fucked his cock.

She leaned forward and place her hands on his shoulders - bringing her mouth to his - nibbling, biting, kissing, tonguing, teasing ..

"I love you, huntress."

She looked in his eyes like he was a pheasant caught in a snare and continued to ride his cock.

His hands left her breasts and went to grab the hem of that naughty skirt - that was still hanging halfway over the back of her ass.

He used it like a handle - to pull her hot pussy down onto his rigid cock - over and over again.

Her grip on his shoulders got stronger and her body started trembling again.

Her body paused - she couldn't move her hips anymore. Her love-tunnel clenched, squeezing at his fuck-meat.

That tension - and the look on her face - set him off - but rather than hilting deep inside her and delivering his load - he pumped faster - spewing his jizz on thrust - and withdrawal - foaming it around his length - spilling it off his schlong and dripping onto his sack and the couch cushion.

He continued pumping - and spewing - growling with his primal release.

Silva's body unhitched and she collapsed onto him, wrapping her arms around him, kissing his mouth.

His seed-shooter fired its last round and he grabbed her ass-cheeks and pulled her in for another kiss.

They cuddled for several minutes and then Silva climbed off, taking Marmon by the hand, and raised him to his feet.

They pulled off the rest of their clothes and then she led him to the bathroom.

After their shower, they dried and headed to bed - clothes still scattered near the couch that was going to need to be stain-treated in the morning - before they headed to class.

Over the next couple weeks, Marmon & Silva settled into their routine - and Vala learned enough English that they were ready to upgrade her education to something better than the YouTube videos - and surveillance camera footage - that Siri had been using to expose her to normal day-to-day conversations and interactions.

Marmon called their favorite Uber driver and worked out a deal where Vala spent a week riding along with him as he chauffeured people around - in exchange for the five of them (including Tomas' wife, Sofia) going out for a nice meal.

Silva and Sofia were in charge of making the dinner arrangements and - the next Friday night - the three aliens headed down to the street where Siri had the car waiting to take them to the restaurant.

Silva was teary-eyed but wouldn't tell Marmon what the problem was. He stayed quiet, trying to figure out if he'd screwed up.

Everything came tumbling out when they arrived at the parking lot, climbed out of the car, and Sofia wrapped Silva in a hug, telling her how beautiful she looked.

As Earth girls would say, she had "got her period" - which meant there had either never been a pregnancy - or her body had terminated it.

Within a few minutes - with Tomas & Marmon staying out of the way and worrying that passersby were going to think their group had lost their minds - Sofia & Vala had hugged and kissed Silva back to normal - or at least close enough for them to go inside to enjoy their meal.

Silva refocused outward and discovered she was even more in love with Tomas' wife than she had expected to be - and made a point of putting her own concerns to the side so she could spoil the man's spouse for everything the two of them had done for these two "college kids" Tomas had met just a few months ago.

As the five of them enjoyed their appetizers and drinks, Sofia showed Vala the video of the little girl and the proposal at the fountain.

The exiled warrior looked over at the undercover explorer and gave him a sweet smile.

Remembering his education on Volkrans, Marmon hoped & prayed that didn't mean that she planned to filet him later and toast parts of his body on the BBQ grill - but that she was becoming more comfortable in her new role in this new world.

They ate far too much to enjoy dessert - but ordered it anyway - getting it "to go" - and sending Tomas & Sofia home with sweets, hugs, kisses - and a few more tears.

Siri had been working on building Vala a clothing replicator like Silva's and Marmon's - but lacked some of the components that came from their native planets. She'd tried a number of work-arounds with Earth materials but - thus far - wasn't having any luck. For now, Vala's clothes would have to be purchased or fabricated.

If - for some reason - they needed to get her some of the protective properties the mechanisms offered, she would have to borrow Silva's and Silva would need to switch to her combat suit.

For now, that wasn't required - so the two of them planned a shopping trip for the next day. With it being Saturday, Silva didn't have classes and they could take their time exploring.

Marmon would spend the day working with Siri on options for a public-facing office for their automat corporation. They had decided that they needed an actual office and Vala was going to be the receptionist.

For now, there wouldn't be anybody in the "big office". Any calls through the intercom on her desk could be with Siri or her pack-mates - depending on the need.

Between Marmon and Silva, they had discussed bringing Tomas (and/or Sofia) in as well - maybe to manage the deployment operations - but they were holding that idea in the backs of their minds for now since Siri was managing everything without having a "live body" to meet with anyone.

Vala would spend her time - in the office - when she wasn't actually answering phone calls - continuing her education in how to act like an Earthling. Having, by and large, mastered North American English, they were moving her on to the other commonly-used languages for the planet.

She and the gyoza deliver boy had gone out twice. Vala's sister was trying to convince her that it was time for an oral transaction - but she was playing it slow for some reason.

Their evenings were spent catching Vala up on Star Wars, the Lord of the Rings, and every other important facet of Earth geekdom.

She was somewhat addicted to League of Legends but they had cautioned her not to spend too much time on video games when she still had much to learn - and lots to experience.

Silva had - during their meal - surreptitiously swiped a little of Sofia's saliva from her wine glass and was - at present - planning a spring break trip to the Mediterranean Sea region - with the intention of staying in Italy and day-tripping from there.

Siri had built Vala's back-story and insinuated it into the various computer systems and government programs to keep anyone from being able to tell where she'd really come from - and to get her the ID she needed.

At Silva's request, Siri had already started applications for the passports that would be needed for the three of them for their international adventures.