Alien Shifter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The travelers would arrive, in-country, as Americans and find an off-the-beaten-path location to transform into the form of one of the locals before arriving at their rented housing.

They would switch back to their "normal" alter-egos before heading to the airport to fly back to the States.

All of this, of course, was contingent upon Siri and Google finding a way to get Vala out of that collar. Otherwise, it would be a choice of two locals entertaining their American friend - or the three of them traveling as tourists.

Silva had also scheduled them for a week-long trip to Hawaii over their Christmas break.

At this point, the coffee machine business was generating more income than they could reasonably spend.

As soon as the two of them had their master's degrees, they would quit school and try to decide what they were going to do next.

Silva had big plans to finally get pregnant and spend her days raising little explorer-hunters.

Marmon didn't know that much about Volkran home-life but he was a little doubtful that his huntress would want to be tied down to spending day after day weaning and raising his kits.

They would be done with school by the time summer rolled around again and - so - pregnant or not, they were planning to send Marmon back to Mimkri to register his research, have it added to the Archive, and receive his official Explorer title.

That should eliminate the possibility that another random Mimkrin would show up and force Marmon to play tour-guide - or send them on their way again.

They were also planning to have him pick up another set of the clothing-replicators and the standard-issue combat suits - which should function well enough for Vala to have the same protections that the other two enjoyed.

The only concern was whether or not it would interfere with her collar. Deciding to get that possibility resolved sooner - rather than later - Silva loaned Vala her replicator long enough to confirm that there wouldn't be an issue.

By October, Vala had gotten oral DNA samples from her Japanese playmate a couple times and was planning to lose her Earth cherry the next time he took her out.

His parents weren't overly fond of Vala but - so far at least - they were being civil.

Vala had announced that she really liked the young man - and had vowed to withhold the DNA sample from her sister but - after a small cat-fight that ended with Silva transforming to Volkran and threatening to take the sample by force - she relented.

Marmon and Silva had taken Vala to visit the cliff-side residence once but it had required scuba gear - and a rebreather that Siri had built - to get her through the underwater cave and into the base. Vala hadn't been a big fan of the experience - not being able to form gills like her sister and brother-in-law - and, so, hadn't gone back with them on other trips.

Vala's days at Automat LLC's office were mostly spent playing League and catching up on the TV shows and movies that Silva and Marmon had been suggesting she watch. So far, at least, there wasn't any "real work" for her to do there.

It was Monday of their week-long Thanksgiving break - and they had all been sleeping in - when Siri woke them with a notice that a Volkran ship had been detected traveling in-system - apparently headed for the same location that Vala had been dropped at.

The three of them were whisked off to the airport - with freshly-synthesized parachutes - and air-dropped in Colorado - to hand their packs off to Rosie and head to the drop-site to await their visitor.

Not quite sure what to expect, they stripped Vala's clothes and gave her some raggedy scraps to clothe herself. She rolled around in the dirt and rocks to hide the fact that she had been living well. Her BMI would give her away a little but their visitor probably wouldn't be familiar enough with human physiology - so they were hoping to slide that past them.

Half of the guard-bots were deployed around the projected landing site. Vala was "hiding" in a cave a half-mile away with protection - in the form of Silva and Marmon in combat suits outside - and the rest of the guard-bots inside.

The plan was to let the visitor - who, they assumed, would have a way to track Vala to the cave - come find her - and wait to figure out why they had arrived and what they were planning.

Google and Siri had projected a number of possibilities and they had run through the scenarios with Vala to try to have her be as prepared as possible.

With all of the members of the reception committee in place, they waited.

The starship landed and dropped its cloaking.

A huntress - in her combat suit - looked at a handheld device and headed towards Vala's cave.

In a few minutes, she had arrived.

"Vala."

"Krina. Why are you here?"

"Toidi wants his cock sucked."

"You've come to get me?" she asked incredulously. "What will Pack-Mother say?"

"She's dead. Nira inherited the scepter. She rules now. You're still exiled but Toidi misses fucking your face - for whatever reason - you ugly, cum-chugging twat. I'm to collect your DNA so he can force it on one of his sycophants and she can take your form and serve as his cum-bucket for the rest of her days."

"What if I decline?"

"I'll kill you and take it anyway."

"I have no clothes. Give me a replicator and I'll give you what you want."

"I think I'd rather just take what I need and be on my way."

Vala threw herself to the ground.

"Please. You have no idea what it's like here. I wandered for days just to struggle to find food. Pack-Mother left me with nothing. When I attacked the natives, they used firearms to defend themselves. I have no clothes - no combat suit. I killed them all but suffered many injuries. It took days to heal. I took their form - to safely hide among them - but I have nothing."

"If this works," Silva thought, "all that time spent watching those TV dramas will have been worth it."

Marmon and Silva waited in position, holding their breaths. Revealing themselves would escalate this and they really needed this warrior to get what she came for and go away again.

Getting Vala's collar off would've been a nice bonus - but that didn't seem to be in the cards.

"You are pathetic. I don't know what Toidi ever saw in you."

"Please. I'll do anything."

The warrior looked at Vala in disgust.

"Follow me back to my ship."

"Yes! Thank you!" Vala cried.

Marmon stayed in position.

Silva took off for the landing-site. They were seriously depending on her suit obscuring her from any scans that Krina's ship was doing.

Over the next half-hour, Krina calmly watched Vala struggle with navigating the rocky terrain with no shoes and almost no clothing.

The painful cries and the bloody footprints were real.

By the time the huntress had directed her quarry to the waiting ship, her attitude had shifted. She wasn't sympathetic - not by far - but she was less overtly hostile.

Krina handed Vala a gadget with a receptacle for holding a blood sample, "Your DNA."

".. and the clothing replicator?", Vala asked imploringly.

"I'll see if I have a spare."

Krina entered the ship and, presumably, started looking for what she had promised the exile.

Meanwhile, Vala used the device - so she would have a visible wound - but then hurriedly swapped it for a duplicate that was filled with a sample that Siri had worked to cleanse of DNA strains that they didn't want Volkra to know about - namely Marmon's and Silva's.

Krina returned and handed off the replicator in exchange for the blood-sampler.

She held it up to the light of the midday Colorado sun, shrugged her shoulders, and looked at the tiny human.

"Thank you, Krina," Vala said, "I know Toidi meant exile to be an act of mercy but I almost wish he'd have just let his mother end me."

"You always were a slow learner. I doubt his sister will ever rescind your sentence but - at least maybe - if it happens - you will have learned enough to be a productive member of the pack - and not a headstrong child."

Vala lowered her eyes and waited for Krina to enter her ship. She remained that way as the ship lifted off, eased away, cloaked, and then blasted off to exit Earth's atmosphere.

Marmon and Silva kept their cloaking devices and sensor-inhibitors active until they were all sure Krina was truly on her way out-system.

While they waited, Vala laid the blood-sampler and clothing replicator on the ground and disrobed. Once she had equipped the replicator, she turned it on and picked something close to the Earth clothes she had been wearing before all of this had begun.

She bundled the rags together and picked up the sampler.

As Marmon decloaked and walked up, she realized she'd just undressed in front of him and apologized.

Marmon congratulated her on a good acting job - and stated that he believed changing out of the rags was completely in-line with what she should have done - if Krina had turned around to come check on her again. He waved her apology away.

Silva waited until after the exchange to decloak and approach.

Vala looked to her, worriedly, but Silva just shook her head and said, "Let's hope that's the last of the visitors from Volkra we see for a while. I know the clothing-replicator will be nice to have - but this whole interlude was tiresome."

"What do you think of Pack-Mother's death?"

"That surprises me as well. I suspect the pup poisoned her but I don't know what he thought he'd gain. Nira will be almost as bad as her mother."

"I served her once."

Silva looked horrified and intrigued at the same time, "How?"

"She brought me in to her private rooms. One of her sterilized drones was strapped down to a table. I was ordered to ride his cock and make him cum. His instructions were to last longer than 15 minutes."

"What happened?"

"He lasted five minutes before he came."

Silva waited for the rest of the details.

"Nira bit into his neck and ripped out his jugular while he was still orgasming and I was still mounted on his impotent dick. She turned to the rest of the drones - scattered around the edge of the room - and told them they would be tested next if they failed to give her as many climaxes as she demanded without worrying about what they needed."

Silva nodded.

"Nira never cared for me. Had I failed to help her make an example of him, I believe she would have killed me instead."

"Probably. Let's go home."

Silva pulled her sister into a hug and steered her towards the base.

Marmon followed along behind, glad that life on Mimkri - no matter how political - was a little less violent.

A couple hours later, as they approached town to head to the airport for their ride back to California, Siri inquired about a bathroom break.

Marmon thought that, after their discussion, Silva might have Siri skip the truck-stop this time.

Silva, however, argued that Vala needed to face this so that she wouldn't let the little-death of fear immobilize her.

Vala was the last to return to the car. She came out with her head held high. She thanked her sister for her wisdom when she climbed in the car.

They headed to the airport.

A few hours later, they were back in San Francisco.

Vala had already been developing enough confidence to navigate the city's streets on her own but - now that she had the latent protections provided by the clothing replicator, she was unstoppable.

She called her boyfriend for a double order of gyoza - which she left with Marmon & Silva - after grabbing two for the road - and then she went with her sperm-donor to ride shotgun for the rest of his deliveries.

Once he got off work, she was planning to take him to a hotel and give him her Earth cherry.

Marmon and Silva devoured their snack and decided that a long evening of fucking would, indeed, be a nice way to relieve the stress of the day.

With no small amount of begging, Marmon persuaded Silva that it was time to fuck as Mimkrins.

He finally convinced her by stating that it was still early evening - and Vala was going to be out all night - so they'd have time to fuck as several different species before the morning sun interrupted their festivities.

Silva looked at her blue-ish reflection in the bathroom mirror and announced, "I look like fucking Smeagal - only fishier."

Marmon ignored her barbs - knowing she was just unhappy they weren't fucking as Volkrans again - and stuck his tongue out to tease the tight dark-blue nipples that stood out from her flat chest.

His tongue was easily twice as long as his human one - or even his Volkran one - and forked at the end.

It darted out like a snake and grasped at her nipple - stroking and teasing it.

Her nipple had already been tightening but now it was so stiff and enflamed that it ached.

He switched his attention to the other one - priming it as well - and then his tongue darted back and forth between the two nipples without him even moving his head.

She stuck out her tongue and stared at it in the mirror.

"This could be fun," she admitted.

Marmon took her by the hand and led her to the bed, indicating for her to lie down.

She complied and he crawled between her knees to focus his linguistic skills on her lower half.

At first, she complained that his touch was so light that it tickled - which frustrated her.

Soon, the twin tendrils of his tongue were caressing and coaxing like nothing she had ever felt before in her life. Even though her pussy hadn't opened up yet, those agile little servants of the devil were diving inside of her folds - teasing and tantalizing - prodding and stroking.

She caught herself holding her breath as the sensations ran back and forth across her - from her clit to her quim. It was exquisite!

When he focused on her clit, it was heart-stopping. The tendrils hugged and squeezed her nubbin and she screamed.

Marmon switched to her fuck-hole, leaned in, and sent his agile angler deep inside.

With her smaller size - as a Mimkrin - his tongue could almost reach all the way to her womb - she swore she could feel it trying to pry inside!

As he worked, it wriggled all around inside her - caressing her vaginal walls and eliciting more moans and groans.

He pulled back a little and reached to the top of her channel - searching for her G-spot. Once she reacted, he doubled the force it was producing and stroked back and forth - driving her crazy.

Just about the time she thought he would get her off, he drug it from that sensitive spot, all the way along her slippery slit - back to her clit - which he wrapped his whole tongue around - like a python squeezing its prey - and then proceeded to stroke her stiff bud like it was a miniature cock.

Her body bucked in spasm and he wrapped his lips around the thing and sucked.

She thought sure people on the street - in front of their building - probably heard her scream that time.

Her pussy squirted and drenched Marmon.

He actually abandoned her clit because he couldn't breathe and had to back off to catch his breath.

Silva lay on the sheets - which were soaked all around her groin area - and panted - trying to capture enough air to keep from passing out.

Marmon found a towel - or something - and cleaned his face enough to proceed.

His devil tongue took another tour around her sloppy sex - from her pussy to her pubic mound - and then he "talked" his way across her body to her nipples.

He stopped there long enough to tendril-tease them again - and then sucked on them hard - and gave them a little bite between his teeth - which were much sharper than she had noticed before.

Arriving at her face, he skipped teasing all of her features - like he normally did - and went straight to tongue-wrestling.

His tongue darted straight down her throat and threatened to fire off her gag-reflex. She battled him back and was surprised at how strong their tongues were - and how much she enjoyed the wrestling match at the same time as kissing him wickedly - it was like sweet & sour - fighting and fucking at the same time.

Marmon pulled back and looked into Silva's eyes.

She was using his DNA so hers were, by default, the same color as his - a sapphire blue that almost looked translucent.

"So?" he asked.

"So?" she inquired.

"You ready for the main event?"

She looked down between their bodies - at the cockhead that was knocking on her door.

She probably should have remembered this from her training - but - if she did - the actual appearance was so different than what she was ready for, it almost seemed like something she'd never learned.

Most male sex organs have a somewhat larger head.

Marmon's cock was like a lollipop - a narrow stem - with a large mushroom head at the top.

He popped it inside her ready channel and she gasped.

Whether intruding or retracting, the head squeezed its way - back and forth - like a solitary anal bead or pleasure ball.

The stimulation was different than anything she had experienced before - sliding up and down her channel - shouldering its way through like a defensive lineman chasing the quarterback - and then barging back out again.

Her pussy couldn't acclimate.

It was intrusive on every thrust - and again when Marmon pulled back.

It was tantalizingly foreign - and driving her towards another needy release.

In and out - back and forth - like a toilet plunger - working to achieve a forceful release.

Silva was writhing under Marmon's relentless strokes but he just kept driving.

She moaned and cooed and still he drove on.

She gripped his forearms and hang on for dear life - her release so close!

Marmon fucked and fucked.

Silva groaned.

He fucked her some more, biting his lip - pushing back his need.

Her body tensed and he pressed the mushroom head of his lollipop cock up against the doorway of her womb.

His testicles lurched, his cock-head swelled - locking him into place inside his lover - and his sperm shotgun started firing round after round point-blank at Silva's birthing-chamber.

Silva's eyes shot open - in spite of her still trying to catch her breath - as she felt his Mimkrin dick lock him inside her and start delivering round-after-round of baby-batter.

She looked into his eyes and heard him say, "That's not going anywhere." - like a home remodeler pulling out of Lowe's with a truck bed full of lumber he'd just tied down with a frayed piece of twine.

She leaned her head forward to kiss him and he met her halfway.

After she'd delivered a scorching "thank you", she told him verbally.

"I love you," he said. "I don't know why it didn't work last time but I vow to keep trying."

She hugged him close and closed her eyes - still feeling the swollen cock-head pressing against her cervix - holding Marmon's love-juice hostage inside of her womb.

They awoke from their fuck-induced nap a few hours later and she begged Marmon to fuck that mushroom head up against her birth-chamber and fill her again.

Early the next morning, Silva triple-dog-dared him to do it one last time - and he happily obliged.

They were just coming out of the shower - after cleaning off all of the body fluids they'd laid (and played) in all night - when Vala knocked on the door and they let the glowing little emo-vixen in to tell about her evening - and morning.

She was pretty elated with how her playmate had performed.

His mother was not happy about the relationship - and had told him to break up with Vala - but he honored her request to fill her full of his seed - a few times - as a "parting gift".

Vala wasn't happy about having to look for another playmate - but he'd done a pretty fabulous job of deflowering her - so she was upbeat about things on the whole.

They took her down to the beach and spent a couple hours looking for seashells, walking barefoot in the chilly surf.