Alien Shifter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found a beach-side café for a light lunch and then headed home to play some board games.

Silva texted Sofia and - by dinner time - the three aliens were heading to a nice restaurant with a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean - to meet Tomas & Sofia - and an eligible nephew.

They had a nice meal together and then sent Vala and Lorenzo off to the beach for a moonlit stroll while the "chaperones" enjoyed dessert and some refreshing beverages.

A half-hour later the youngsters returned - hand in hand - announcing they would have their first date the following evening - and Sofia & Silva cooed and crowed.

Hugs were exchanged - and Lorenzo got a kiss on the cheek by both Vala and Silva - and then everybody headed home.

Silva pulled Vala in for details on Lorenzo and they chatted until late.

Marmon had already shuffled off to bed and - when he awoke in the morning - he discovered that Vala had joined her sister when she came to bed - and was still snuggled up behind her.

He quietly got out of bed and went to make breakfast.

After eating, Silva announced that she and Vala were going clothes shopping before her big night with Lorenzo. Marmon started to argue that she didn't need to do that since she had the clothing-replicator now but Silva shushed him with a look and he quickly found something else to do.

While they were out, Marmon made a quick run to their home in the cliffs - but there was really nothing to do there. It was just an excuse not to sit around the house and wait for the girls to return.

Since most of the stores were going to be closed the next day - for Thanksgiving - he stopped by the supermarket on the way home and picked up a few things they were out of - plus some items they were planning to try for their celebration of the holiday.

By late afternoon, everybody was back at the apartment.

Marmon ordered hot wings and cheese pizza for him and Silva.

She and Vala snacked a little as they got her ready for her date.

Siri picked her up at the door and took her to the restaurant where she was meeting Lorenzo.

Silva was planning to get status reports from Siri as the evening progressed but Marmon glared at her and she realized she was getting too carried away.

They snuggled and cuddled on the couch and watched "The Proposal" for the thousandth time.

Marmon was hoping for a little action but Silva was too keyed-up - as was Sofia. The two of them were texting back and forth like mad women.

He dozed off a couple times and then headed to bed.

She called out that she would join him but he found her asleep on the couch when he woke up Thanksgiving morning.

He had just started breakfast when Vala came stumbling in, looking like she'd spent the night sleeping on the beach in her clothes - which was mostly accurate.

Silva shoved her into the shower and went to her place to grab a sweatshirt and pajama pants so she could just hang out with them.

The two young lovebirds hadn't fucked - but they'd pretty much covered the rest of the bases - and had fallen asleep, lying on the beach, looking at the stars, and getting to know each other.

After breakfast, the trio drove to Glass Beach, explored, and then headed home for lunch - and football.

They decided that football was probably more fun to watch if you could actually be at the game. They turned off the TV and dug out some board games to while away the afternoon.

"Marmon."

"Yes, Siri?"

"Since our response to the automat theft was dealt with so efficiently and quietly, my calculations were that we were missing an important player."

"I would agree."

"I've been - as the Earthlings say - 'keeping an eye' on the members of the management team that remain at the company."

".. and?"

"The Chief Executive Officer is developing a plan to repeat their previous operation only - this time - he intends to steal four machines, simultaneously. My projection is that, in doing so, he believes that at least one team will be successful in reverse-engineering our components and software. I believe he thinks any losses would be just a 'cost of doing business'."

"What do you think our response should be?"

"I calculate that our last response was too easy to - as they say - 'sweep under the rug'. This response should be difficult or impossible for them to hide."

"Okay?"

Silva jumped in, "We splatter this mother-fucker's brains across his entire office and leave a business card on his desk?"

"Yes, madam. Something like that."

"The problem is .." Marmon began.

"We would prefer to avoid attention from the police," Siri finished.

" Vala would have an office filled with visitors - trying to get an appointment to meet with her boss."

"That is my projection," Siri confirmed.

"Point the spotlight at somebody else?" Silva offered.

"This - as you may have surmised - is not the first time this individual has stolen ideas or property from competitors in order to co-opt them. His hard-drive has outlines for several operations, past and future."

Marmon asked, "What if we pop him in the middle of the day - when he's surrounded by witnesses - so it can't be hidden - and splash those plans out in a company-wide email?"

"At this point, that path seems to offer the best - as they say - 'bang for the buck'," Siri stated.

Silva asked, "Do we have a way we could suck all of the blood out of his body and then use it to spray-paint every surface in his office?"

Siri responded, "We could develop it, madam, but it is unlikely that others would be able to replicate the device and, so, we would be counter-acting our attempts to shift focus to another competitor."

Silva asked, "So, I take the form of his secretary, walk in, and stab him in the heart?"

Siri replied, "That would shift the blame to a subordinate."

Silva offered, ".. but an unknown person, walking into the building, raises security concerns and make ingress and regress more complicated .."

"Yes, madam."

Marmon offered, "A janitor?"

Vala said, "A repairman?"

Siri responded, "Those are avenues that appear to offer a higher chance of ultimate success - and makes his death look like 'a hit'. We would need to determine whether or not I should try to mask our presence on any cameras."

Silva said, "I think we need to avoid that this time."

Vala offered, "A painter - with the full suit - and the respirator."

Marmon asked, "Where do they disappear from the cameras?"

Siri stated, "There's a city park a block away."

Marmon asked Silva, "How good are you with throwing knives?"

"Pfft! Siri, can you make me a couple decently-weighted throwing knives that'll handle piercing a human skull when thrown by hand?"

"Yes, madam."

Vala groaned, "I wish I could shift. I haven't killed anybody in ages."

Silva replied, "We'll have to do it as humans or Mimkrins so as not to give ourselves away .."

Vala said, "Yeah. I guess. I want this collar off though."

Marmon looked at her and replied, "You say the word and Siri & Google can try one of their ideas - but there IS risk involved."

Vala lamented, "Yes - and the longer I'm here, the less I want to give this up - but I hate being held prisoner."

Silva laughed and asked, "Then why did I see Lorenzo with a pair of handcuffs?"

Vala replied, "First of all, those are for him - not me - and, secondly, mind your own bees-wax."

Silva laughed, "Where did you get 'bees-wax' from?"

"Lorenzo's little sister says it all the time."

"She cool with you?"

"I help her with her pranks on her brother."

"I'll bet he loves that..," Silva smirked.

Vala just grinned evilly.

Silva returned her attention to Marmon's computer, "So, when do we do this?"

"With the Thanksgiving holiday pushing most things aside today and tomorrow, it appears that his plans are on hold until next week. I calculate that he is nearing the execution stage, however, and would suggest removing him sooner - rather than later."

Silva said, "Monday at 10am works for me! I need painter's gear, two throwing knives, and a backpack to stash in the weeds to toss everything in when I get to the park."

"The knives should be ready now, madam, if you would like to test them. I'll work on the other pieces and have them for you later today."

Silva went to the output bin for Marmon's fabricator and retrieved the weapons.

She headed to the kitchen and propped a cutting board up against the back-splash on the kitchen counter.

She walked to the door of the kitchen and launched the blades - one after the other - at her improvised target.

Both of them stuck firmly in the hardwood surface.

She purred, "Thanks, Siri."

"Glad to be of service, madam."

Vala - disappointed that she wouldn't be able to go on this mission - retrieved the knives, took Silva's place and stuck both of them in the cutting board as well - not quite as close to the center - but still well enough to accomplish the task.

Silva called out, "Siri? Can you get us a couple hours at one of those axe-throwing ranges for tomorrow?"

Within a few minutes, Siri offered them a couple options and then made their reservation for the one they chose.

"Siri, do you have enough supplies to make Vala and I each a set of six of those knives?"

"Yes, madam. I'll queue those to come out after the respirator finishes. You wanting those for tomorrow at the range?"

"Yeah, I'll play it by ear. If they leave us unattended, we'll practice on our own. If not, I'll have to get permission to try them."

"Could we get armband sheaths that would hide under our sleeves?

"Yes, madam."

"For Monday, I think I'd prefer a wristband with sheaths for two knives."

"Very good, madam. I will make two more knives - for Monday - separately - so you can practice without having to worry about fingerprints."

"Thanks, Siri."

Around 5 o'clock, Lorenzo showed up with a large cheese pizza. After sharing with the three of them, he invited Vala to a local gym where some novice MMA fighters worked out and practiced.

Intrigued, Marmon and Silva threw on some gym clothes and tagged along.

They watched a few people spar and then went and did some warm-ups to wait their turn.

A couple hours later, Vala and Silva were in the ring with basic protective gear on.

Each of them - in addition to whatever training they had as Volkrans - had been studying the various schools of martial arts practiced on Earth.

This, however, was their first time trying them out.

Lorenzo had wanted to spar with Vala but Marmon convinced him to hold back and watch the sisters first.

Within five minutes, Lorenzo was looking over at Marmon with raised eyebrows - thankful that he had listened to the man's good advice.

The two girls looked like seasoned MMA fighters.

They were vicious, strong, agile, and very creative in switching styles when an opportunity to exploit something presented itself.

Soon, there was a pretty large crowd of fighters and others watching the two go at it.

Despite Silva's larger size, she wasn't able to use that effectively against Vala.

If they had been boxing, her reach would have been slightly longer - but, here, it didn't make as much difference.

.. and Vala seemed to be able to slip out of almost any hold.

After 15 minutes, they called it a draw.

The crowd dispersed, conversing with their neighbors about some of the moves they'd seen - and the stamina the girls displayed.

One young buck came over to congratulate Vala but she leaned over to kiss Lorenzo on the lips and his comments trailed off as he wisely made himself scarce.

She moved her lips to her lover's ear and said, none too quietly, "We are going home now. I need to borrow something of yours for a little while."

She climbed onto his back and bit his ear and he trotted out the door, heading for Vala's apartment.

Silva raised her eyebrows at Marmon, walked over, rubbed his bulge, wrapped her sweaty arms around him, and kissed him hard on the lips.

He squatted down, she climbed onto his back - like her sister had with Lorenzo - and out the door they went.

They hopped in the backseat of Lorenzo's car and held hands all the way home.

Coming off the elevator, the sisters didn't even speak to each other - but grabbed their lovers by the tent in their pants and led them off to their separate apartments like prize stallions.

Closing the door behind them, Silva called out, "On the bed, on your back."

Marmon complied without speaking, leaving his clothes just inside the bedroom door.

Silva climbed on - and her favorite cock finished rising to greet her.

In one quick plunge, her snatch engulfed his man-meat like a circus sword swallower.

She, however, didn't stand around - waiting for the applause of the crowd.

She latched her hands on to his pectoral muscles with a death-grip and started sliding her groin towards his belly button - pressing his sex-sausage against his pubic muscle & the stomach area below his belly button - before sliding back south - skewering her twat full of his meat again.

The back & forth motion wasn't doing anything for Marmon - but Silva didn't look like she cared much.

She drug her clit through his pubic hair and across his lower abs, growling at the friction she was generating - and then ground it the other direction across his body - stimulating the underside of her little button - as well as her vaginal muscles - as Marmon's python squeezed back into it's home.

She rocked like a ship on the ocean - a stormy ocean - back and forth - forwards and backwards.

She clenched her channel as she drug the beast out of her body - and relaxed again to give it room to drive it back into place.

Marmon was holding her forearms.

He realized he was holding on too tightly - like when you're in the dentist chair and the drill moves away and you find you're still gripping the armrests.

He loosened his grip - but then felt it tighten again as she ground her mons, clit, and pussy across his lower-front - wringing his cock out like a toothpaste tube - and then shoving him back inside.

Silva stopped, released the grip she had on his chest, grabbed his hands, and moved them to her breasts.

She rested for a bit and he started groping and massaging his favorite toys - paying special attention to the areolas and the nipples.

Silva's hands moved to his shoulders and she started fucking his cock in and out of her twat.

She repeated that a dozen times and then nestled the head of his cock up against her cervix and ground around in little circles.

She repeated the routine again and he was starting to see an orgasm on the horizon.

Her vaginal muscles clenched around him and she growled, her body tensing.

Marmon's need grew closer as his lover's reaction filled his ears - and his eyes gobbled up the concentration on her face as she peaked and then started pushing for a repeat.

Apparently, her clit had gotten what it needed - and now her deepest place had as well - so she moved on to stimulating her vagina.

Her grip on his shoulders intensified - and she started jack-hammering her pussy on his cock.

Marmon's hands were still gripping Silva's breasts - but he was no longer groping & teasing - he was just hanging on for dear life.

His dick was just the agitator on a washing-machine - and Silva threw a couple more quarters in the appliance.

As Silva fucked herself on his human dick, he was worried she was going to break it.

He beefed up the muscles a little - and added just a touch of the surface-worts.

She didn't cry out - but she did bite her lip - and then sped up even more!

Marmon added a little more rigidity - and doubled the number of nodules.

Silva was panting.

She was biting her lower lip hard enough that Marmon was beginning to worry about her injuring herself.

His hands were still on her breasts so - now that he wasn't as worried that his dick was going to break in half - he started pinching her stiff little nipples.

Silva was getting close. She was gasping for air - but still pounding her Earth pussy on his fuck-meat.

He made the nodules a little more pronounced and that seemed to tip her over the edge.

Her body started trembling and she sunk down on him and rested.

Marmon got rid of the nodules, dropped the rigidity back to normal, bumped up his stim-receptors, grabbed Silva's hips, and started fucking into her as hard as she'd been fucking down onto him.

He stroked in - and out - in and out - driving - pounding.

She was losing consciousness.

Marmon's testicles finally convulsed and he pulled her down onto him - blasting her with spurt after spurt of awesome sauce.

Her body auto-triggered in retaliation and he got a squirt of return-fire.

Silva collapsed forward, onto him, and he moved his hands up to keep her sweaty body from sliding off.

A few minutes later, she roused and gave him tender kisses.

They fell asleep with him still buried, to the hilt, inside her.

Friday, they visited the axe range, found a nice little sushi place for dinner, and ended the day with a small bonfire on the beach.

Before they knew it, Monday morning had arrived and it was time to deliver a message.

Vala went to the shop, as usual.

Siri gave Marmon and Silva a ride to the park.

Marmon stayed on the park bench guarding the backpack; Silva walked out of the trees, down the street, and around the corner - towards the service door of the office building.

She carried the respirator in her hand and had not, yet, pulled her hood up to cover her head.

Silva looked like a slightly-greying Brad Pitt - but would have been hard to recognize with her face-mask in place to protect her from the pandemic.

As soon as she was through the door of the service entrance, she raised her hood, pulled her mask down under her chin, and pulled the respirator on to cover all but her eyes.

Without having to check, she already knew her knives were in place on her left wrist.

She entered the service elevator Siri had waiting and headed for the top floor.

Exiting the elevator, she passed a couple people - on the way to the boss' office.

One was busy, talking on her cellphone. The way she was avoiding eye-contact, it was probably not a sanctioned call.

The other couple she passed were discussing a report that one of them held - trying to decide if they were ready for their meeting.

Silva stepped into the man's office and stood so that the door frame blocked half of her body from being visible to anybody outside the office who happened to look in through the wall of windows.

It took a second for the man to realize that somebody had entered.

When he did, he looked up with an eyebrow quirked - beginning to ask a question that never came.

The first knife went into the middle of his forehead.

It fit tightly - but a drop of blood oozed from the wound and slowly trickled down between his eyes.

The second knife went into his chest - through his ribs - piercing his heart.

By the time Silva turned and headed out the door, the blood was already blossoming out - highlighting the butt of the small, grey blade peeking out of the starched white shirt.

The man was still blankly staring at the far wall of his office.

Nobody found the body until Silva was almost to the park.

By the time they had called 9-1-1, she had stuffed the painter's costume in the backpack and shifted her appearance to the neutral faces that she & Marmon wore to walk back to the far side of the park to get in the "getaway" vehicle.

Once inside, they shifted to their normal appearances and kissed & cuddled until Siri dropped them off - a little late - for their ten o'clock class.

While Silva had been standing in the CEO's doorway, Siri had attached the evidence of all of the man's past indiscretions to an email and sent it to every person in the company - with the subject "Thou shalt not covet."