Aliens Find Way Home Ch. 01: Introduction

Story Info
Couple abducted by Aliens.
2.3k words
4.06
3.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Bill Sommers was an avid hiker. He and his girlfriend, Sasha, would go into the mountains and hike overnight several times a month during the summertime. On this trip, they were in the Colorado mountains. They followed a well-known trail until they came across a trail crossing their path. It was unmarked, but they decided to follow it anyway. They stayed on it until it was almost dark. They decided to make camp and retrace their steps in the morning.

"This looks like a great place to camp. Look at the view down into this valley." Bill was happy to spend the night in the woods with Sasha. They were in their mid-twenties, in good shape, and enjoyed each other's company. He envisioned a night of good sex after a hard day of hiking.

"This is a wonderful view. I could just sit here and watch the sun come in the morning." They sat on a log and watched the sun set behind them.

"I hope there are other things you might like to do before the sun comes up." Bill reached over and kissed her on the cheek.

She smiled and jumped up to begin setting up their tent. He made a campfire, and they ate a light dinner they had brought. After dinner, they crawled into their tent, stripped down and crawled into their large sleeping bag. It was big enough for two and had been specially ordered for that purpose.

Bill laid on his back and pulled her on top of him. It was too tight, so they zipped the bag open, and laid on top of it. She sat on top of him with him inside her and rode him until they were both satisfied. She laid back down on him and he zipped the bag back up to cover them. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The sun saw them sitting and watching it come up. They sat and talked about the future and what they wanted to do next until it was time to pack up and go. They headed back down the trail they had come on. After a while, they realized they didn't recognize the trail any longer. They were sure they would find their original trail, but as the day passed, and the trail did not appear, they began to be concerned.

"I guess we can continue this trail. We haven't missed our trail. It must be here somewhere soon." This had happened before, and Bill didn't want to sound worried, but he was. He knew they had gone further than it should have been. They would have to just keep walking.

As dark was approaching, they decided to find a place to make camp again. They had enough supplies for a couple of days, so they weren't terribly worried. They were in a remote area that they were not familiar with and had not seen another person in two days. They HAD to come across someone soon. The next morning, they decided to make for the high ground to get their bearings. They went down along a trail to get to the other side of this hill. As they turned the corner, they heard movement in the brush. They assumed it was a bear and took their small gun out to scare it away. Bill fired into the air a couple of times, and continued walking. As they entered a small clearing, Bill thought he saw something move in front of him. That was the last thing he remembered.

Bill awoke; stunned and dazed. When his eyes cleared, he was shocked to see he was in a white room of some kind. He was naked, strapped to a large table. He tried to break the straps, but they were too strong. He wondered where Sasha was. He figured they had stumbled int some redneck campsite, and now they were in trouble.

Bill decided he would have to wait until someone came in to explain where they were. About then was when he noticed the cock ring around his penis and balls. It was tight but didn't hurt as he lay there. Boy, these rednecks have some sophisticated sex toys. He knew he was in serious trouble now.

Suddenly, the room began filling with a white smoke of some kind. Whitin a couple of minutes he was asleep. When he woke up the next time, nothing appeared to have changed, except he had a collar around his neck. It was tight, and he felt something pricking him in the throat from it.

"Human, you are our guests. If you obey, you will survive. If you resist, we will dispose of you and move on to the next human. Do you understand me?" Okay, Bill thought, that's weird. He heard that voice inside his head. How was that possible? This is some dream. "Human, nod your head if you understand." He figured he had better humor whatever this was, so he nodded. The restraints let go, and he was free to sit up. "Sit up, human." He did so.

"Human, you are about to see things you believe not to be possible. You will obey, no matter how incredible or horrible you find them to be. Failure to do so will result in termination. Do you understand?" Now he was worried. This didn't sound like rednecks. It sounded like aliens, but he never really believed in that stuff. If it really was aliens, he would have no chance to get out of this. The thing on his crotch was something he had never seen before, and he had heard a voice in his head. This is some serious Hollywood shit. Or it is what it says it is. Either way, he was fucked.

Bill nodded again. "Stand up and walk toward your left." He did so, and as he walked toward the wall, a door opened revealing another, larger room behind it. He walked into that room, and the sight nearly dropped him to his knees. There, in that room, where several women strapped to some apparatus. It looked like a giant flower had engulfed their entire heads. The line from the closed flower went up to the ceiling of the room. They were suspended in some form of floating manner. That is when he saw the most shocking thing he had ever seen. All their arms were GONE! Each of them had their arms removed at the shoulder. Their breasts were HUGE. They were attached to what appeared to be milking machines sucking on them as hard as they could. There were wires that came down their back and entered their vagina and asshole. Their legs hung limp, held in place apart by straps.

This was when he noticed another man sitting on a stool at one end of the room. He was blankly staring straight ahead and made not notice that he had recognized when Bill came into the room. This man had the ring on his penis and the collar around his neck, just like he did. Bill noticed he also had a number on his ass. The number was 44. Bill had no idea what "44" meant, but he was pretty sure he was about to find out. He looked at his side, and he had "45" on it. Now he knew what it meant.

"Human, you are here to impregnate these human women. You will service one whenever the number above them lights up. Forty-four is losing his potency. He will be replaced by you. Do you understand?" Bill couldn't take his eyes off these unfortunate women. To be encased in some machine to provide these aliens with their milk was obscene.

He wasn't prepared to be replaced just yet, so he nodded. He would need time to try and figure something out about this situation. As soon as he nodded, forty-four stood up, walked to an opening in the wall he had not seen before, bent over a shoot of some kind. The collar started humming until it was loud. Then forty-four's head exploded, and his headless body fell into the chute. The opening then closed and forty-four was gone.

"Sit on the stool and wait for a number to light up." He did so. He counted the women trapped. There were twelve in all. Twelve women making these monsters milk. He didn't have time consider anything else as number ten lit up. He got up, walked to her, and stood behind her. He noticed there was a small jet sprayer under her vagina that was spraying a lubricant into her pussy. The ring around his dick suddenly shocked him, and he was surprised to see his dick grow bigger than it had ever been before. The ring hurt. He pushed into number ten, and the ring stopped hurting. They really had a great incentive program. Fuck her, and your dick won't hurt. He fucked her hard. She was deep. He had no idea how many men had been in her, or if she was feeling anything at all, but it did feel good. He immediately felt guilty. How could he enjoy fucking this trapped woman like this. He rationalized that if he didn't his head would be the next to explode. He might as well get what he can out of what he had to do. He fired deep into her. When he was finished, her pussy pushed him out and slammed shut. The wires inside her pussy were vibrating. He had no idea what this was about, but he turned and went back to the stool. Over the next several hours, this process was repeated six more times.

"You've done well, human. It is time for you to feed and rest. Go through the doors as they open." He followed the maze of opening doors until he was in a small room with a mat on the floor. As he entered, a small opening on the wall opened to reveal a bottle of milk. It must be the women's milk. He didn't want to drink it, but he figured that would be all he would get, so he took a drink. This was the most amazing milk he had ever drank. It had something tangy in it. He drank half the bottle and put it back on the platform. The opening closed. He was full. He laid down on the mat and was asleep in a matter of minutes.

The next morning, the milk bottle reappeared in the same place. It was full again. He drank whatever he wanted and put it back.

"Human, follow the open doors to return to your station." He did so and found himself again in the room with the twelve "headless" women having their breasts pumped continually.

When the first woman lit up, he went and stood behind her. He had decided to be more observant as he was servicing these women. He would need to learn everything he could as he moved around this room. As he was fucking her, he looked more closely at the object encasing her head. It was sealed at her neck and was vibrating. It was probably providing her with the nutrients she needed to stay alive. He looked at her breasts. They were huge. There was a continuous stream of milk pouring out of them. It reminded him of when he was at his grandfather's farm watching him milk the cows. He would get a stream of milk every time. The stream would stop while his grandfather was getting ready to grip again. In this case, it was like the machine never stopped sucking and the stream never stopped. Bill could only guess they were feeding these women something that increased their output. He had no idea what they were doing with the milk, but they were producing a large amount of it. He was ready for the end this time. When he finished, he tried hard to remain in her. After a couple of seconds, he felt a shock inside her pussy against his dick. They really wanted him out of there when he was finished, and they weren't taking no for an answer. He went back to his seat.

The next time he was called, he waited a few seconds. He wanted to time how long he had until he was shocked. It took only thirty seconds until the shock came. So now, he knew the start and the finish. By the end of that day, he had fucked all twelve of the women.

The next day, no lights came on. He figured he had fertilized each one in two days, and now they had to wait to see what took. He was not wrong. The following day, he had six repeats. After that day, he went back to his room. The next day the door didn't open. He was stuck there the entire day. They must not have a need for him.

Early the next day, after he had his morning milk, the voice returned. "Forty-five, you have done well. All the producers are ready. You will have the next several days off to relax. As a reward for doing your job, we are sending you to a larger room to relax and enjoy yourself for a few days."

The door opened, and he followed, going through each door as it opened. He finally went through a door into a more comfortable room. After he was comfortable, another door opened, and he was shocked to see three women walk in. They were naked and crying. They still had their arms, and he didn't have the cruelty to tell them about their future.

"Can you help us, please? We are so scared. We have seen no one and had nothing but milk to eat."

They all sat on the floor at his feet and started talking all at once. It was all the same as him. Snatched out of wherever, coming to God knows what.

Bill knew this was not going to end well for them. He had no comfort for them. What could be next? How could he get them to tell him what was going on.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers