Aliens Find Way Home Ch. 02: KNOWLEDGE

Story Info
Couple abducted by Aliens.
2.5k words
4.27
2.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill sat with the three women and comforted them. He didn't try to seduce them. They were fragile enough as it was. What he needed to do was to mark their bodies somehow so he would know when they appeared in the milking room. It had to be somewhere that the aliens wouldn't notice, but he could see when he walked up behind them. He decided to put a small black freckle in the crack of their legs between the top of their legs and their vagina. It was small and insignificant, but he could see it when he was servicing them. He preferred that word instead of what he was really doing. It sounded too gross.

They stayed there for several days. He still had no idea where Sasha was, but he was afraid that since she wasn't with these girls, she was probably somewhere in the pipeline toward the milking room. It would be incredibly hard to maintain his composure if he walked up behind one of them to discover it was Sasha. She has a freckle at the small of her back that he had kidded her about for years. He was sure he would recognize her if it came to that. The one thing that had confused him was why he was still conscious. Forty-four was mentally gone. He was sure the same thing had happened to all the women also. Why had it not happened to him yet?

A week later, he was back in the milking room on his stool. Suddenly, a door opened and something unbelievable came into the room. It was black, about four feet tall, and was floating a foot above the floor. It looked like an old tackling dummy they have at a football practice facility. However, this one had three appendages coming out halfway up the body. They were equally spaced around its circumference. It floated up to him and stopped in front of him.

"Forty-five, I am sure you have wondered why you can still understand the things around you when everyone else has had a lobotomy. We will tell you when the time comes, however, just understand that we do have more of a plan for you than just this. We will tell you when you need to know."

It turned and moved toward the women. He stopped at number two. He waved one of its arms, and the wires in her pussy and ass were disconnected. Her legs fell out of the straps holding her and the tube that went from her head to the ceiling fell on her from above. She then fell to the floor.

"Human, you will dispose of this machine. It is defective and has not generated any needed igniting serum in several months. It is time to replace it with a newer model. You will throw it into the open chute you see there."

Bill stood up, looked at the thing, then the woman laying on the floor and started walking toward her. The only consolation he felt for her was that she had been "dead" for quite a while anyway and would not feel this last insult. He picked her up and carried her to the open chute. On an impulse, he kissed the covered head and threw her down the chute. He then returned to his stool.

The alien had noted his action. "I see your species has a tenderness that is unknown in our species. We may have made a wise choice in what we have in store for you."

He decided to try and talk to this one. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. However, he could hear himself talking to this one. "I have one request. The woman that came in with me. Is there any way I can have her back? She is my mate."

"I am sorry, human. It is too late. A replacement for the machine that was defective will be brought to you later. You are to put it in the place and wait for us to connect it. Do you understand?" Bill nodded, but he was crying.

Later that day, a woman came in on a floating dolly. She already had the wires and bag over her head. As he took her off the dolly, he already knew what he was going to find. When he rolled her over, he saw the freckle at the base of her back. He cried as he put her in the place of number two. He sat on his stool and cried for most of the day. Her arms were gone, and she looked just like the rest of the twelve.

One of the aliens came in later. It stopped in front of him and watched him for several minutes before he went over and lifted Sasha's body up without touching her. The cord for the head gear floated to the ceiling and connected to the plug. Her legs moved open, and the straps connected on their own. When the wires in her ass and vagina were connected, everything was done except the milking machine.

The Alien turned to Bill and Bill heard in his head. "We are sorry for your mate. We are not familiar with your mating customs. This is one reason we are sparring you. We need to understand your species better. We are losing too many. Your species is very fragile, and we need to find a way to preserve your bodies so they can serve us longer. We are leaving the milking machine off her because it is too painful until they are completely numb in their mental capacities. We will wait until we know she is no longer in pain before we connect her. We are sorry, but that is all we can do for you at this time." The alien turned and floated out of the room. Bill sat and cried for the rest of the day.

The hardest thing he has ever had to do was fuck Sasha the first time in the machine mode. He cried the entire time he was servicing her. As soon as he was finished, he bolted back to his stool.

He was beginning to get the idea of what they wanted beside the milk. What they called the "igniting serum" had something to do with why he was fucking all these women. He was afraid it was fertilized eggs they were looking for. They must need a combination of the milk and fertilized eggs to ignite the fuel. They must be trying to leave earth. Great. That meant he was going on a long journey and would have this exploding collar on forever.

After his day was complete and he was walking back to his little cell, he heard from his captors. "Forty-five, we are moving you to a more comfortable living quarter. We are moving you to the room you were in before. However, now it will be permanent."

He followed the opening doors until he was at the new quarters. When he entered, he was surprised to see the three women that had been there before. They still had their arms, and that was a good sign.

"Forty-five, we are going to try and not use these for our supply. We have decided to put them with you permanently, as companions. We are pleased with your work, and we are sorry we took your mate. Perhaps these women can give you companionship in her place."

They were sitting on a couch-like seat, and they were still terrified. He comforted them and told them they would be okay for now.

"Please tell me your names." The blonde girl was "Kris", the black-haired girl was "Sue", and the redheaded girl was "Patty".

He gave them all milk. The bottle in his opening was bigger, enough for the three of them. Afterwards, they all laid down on his bed and clung to each other until they were asleep.

During the next few weeks, he would spend his days in the milking room and his nights with the girls. He didn't attempt to fuck any of them until they were ready for it. They had been traumatized, and he didn't want to make it worse for them.

The next hard day was when the aliens came in to put the milking machine on Sasha. That meant her mind was gone. The Sasha he knew was dead. Somehow, the three girls in his bed didn't replace her. He was determined to make these aliens pay for this. He had no idea how.

When he got back to his quarters, the girls were there. They had been talking.

Patty spoke up. "I figure we are together for the long haul here. They are never going to let us go. We saw too many girls in the cells leave and never come back. We were the last and we were just waiting for them to come for us. When they did, we were sure we were doomed. We are pleasantly surprised to be here instead. It would appear they have given you a harem. If that is the case, I'm good with it. If I am going to be here forever, I am not going to be a nun. I was figuring I would have to jump one of these women to get off, but now I can get fucked by a big boy like you. So, how about, stud?"

Bill looked at Patty. She was obviously the brightest and bravest of the three. He would have to remember this and keep her close to him. "First, I have a question for you. Did you meet a girl named Sasha in the cells?"

"Yes, they took her the first day we were captured. Why?"

"She was my girlfriend. Did she say anything to you?"

"Yeah, she kept talking about Bill. I guess you are Bill?" He nodded. "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what happened to her."

"I do. If you want, I will tell you what happened to the other girls. You might not want to know just in case they decide to restart that program."

They decided they wanted to know, so he told them about the milking room, and how Sasha had shown up as a replacement for the worn-out girls. They sat quietly as they listened. When he was finished, Patty was angry.

"We need to kill these mother fuckers. They can't get away with this."

Bill looked at them sadly. "I would agree with you, but they are very powerful, and can read minds. They talk to me without saying anything out loud. It just appears in my mind. So, I suggest you put those thoughts out of your mind. We need to figure out how to survive here, not get revenge."

Patty smiled, "If I can't kill them, then maybe I can fuck you. I'm sure we can do that, can't we girls?" The other two smiled and they surrounded Bill.

They pushed him down on the bedding. Patty crawled between his legs and took his member into her mouth. He was afraid the ring would shock her, but it didn't do anything. Kris squatted over his face and let him lick her pussy. It was dripping wet, and she was quaking already. Sue began licking Patty's pussy as she worked on Bill. Everyone was so love starved they all came quickly. When they had recovered, Bill grabbed Kris and climbed on her. Suddenly, he needed to fuck a woman who could look him in the eye. She stared into his eyes as he fucked her. Patty began licking Sue and everyone came again. They decided to wait for Bill to enter Sue until the morning and everyone held each other until they went to sleep.

Bill woke up early to see the three girls sleeping around him. They almost looked content. He knew he would have to try and save at least these three from the machines. Sue looked up at him sleepily and motioned for him to climb aboard. He gladly obliged, and enjoyed her tight little pussy until he came into her. It was the best night and morning he had had since Sasha on the trail.

Bill was back at work the next morning when one of the alien came in. He stopped in front of Bill.

"We are almost ready to leave. We want to tell you a little about us first. We landed here a little over one hundred of your years ago. We were out of fuel, and we were stranded near where you walked into us. You are the only humans to come close to us in nearly one hundred years. It took us twenty of your years to figure out how to make the needed fuel to get home. Then we had to manufacture it. It has taken us this long to make enough to get us home. We found the raw materials needed here quickly, but how to ignite it eluded us for a long time. It was an accident when we discovered the combination of human milk, and the raw materials gave us the unstable fuel we needed. The spark came from one of the women we were getting milk from. Apparently, she was with child when we took her. Our procedures so traumatized her, she lost the fetus onto the floor where we were mixing the milk with the raw materials. When the embryos hit the mixture, it exploded. To test if this was an accident, we repeated the test with another woman who was impregnated by one of the males. As soon as we injected the embryos into the mixture, it exploded again. We now had the fuel to go home. Once we had enough fuel to power our ship, we called home and told them we were coming. Once we had told them how we made the fuel, they asked us to bring a colony of humans with us. That is what we are going to do. We want you to be the leader of this group. We are collecting many more women and a few stout men to go with us. Now you have the entire story."

Bill sat and looked at them. If they thought he would help them put an entire colony of humans as slaves on their home world, they were nuts. "I am not going to help you do this." He pointed to the women in the milking room. "to more of my people."

"No, this was an emergency. We will be able to stop this soon. That is not why they want your people. We have people from all over the universe, and we always want to learn more about others. That is what it would be. We can make our fuel much easier and cheaper than this, believe me."

Bill went back to the girls that night. "We are going to their homeland. They say they want a colony of humans on their planet, but I think they want us for a zoo. However, we can be together and will not end up as fertilizer. We will wait and see what happens next."