Aliens Invade! Son's Melting Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit.' I grunted through my fingers. 'I am sorry, mom. It's not true. I don't know why I said that.'

But mom did not look shocked at all. As a matter of fact, she looked interested. 'Oh?'

'It were your blue nylon panties.' I continued, despite myself. 'I put them to my face, and I masturbated as I smelled them.' My face turned from red to scarlet to white as I realized what I was doing. It was that purple mist, it messed everything up.

Mom was blushing now too. 'That is quite the secret, Daniel.'

'I know, I am sorry.' I added, looking away from mom, hoping to disappear. What was going on anyway? What was that strange purple mist? Why was the door locked? I was about to get up when two warm hand grabbed mine. Mom weaved her fingers through mine, and she brought my hands from my face.

'It is okay, Daniel. So many boys do that. Don't worry.' She kissed my cheek to make me feel more comfortable. A new waft of the smell of her perfume was sent into my nose, which gave made me feel like a pinball was rolling from the top of my machinery to the very bottom, making everything rattle and become loose.

'Mommy also has a secret.' She continued, her mouth close to my ear.

My stomach turned as I felt mom's warm breath condense on my skin. Her lips were so close to me. I could half discern the contours of her breasts in the cleavage she was showing because she was bending forward to be so near to me. My heart pounded in my throat.

'What... is it, mommy?'

'It is a little bit naughty.'

'T-t-tell me, please.'

Mom very softly kissed my ear now, and I felt her tongue brush across its skin. 'I have fantasized about you, Daniel.'

There was a lump in my throat at these words. Mom had done what? Before I could feel any disgust or worries, her nails dug in my neck, clawing softly at my skin, which sent shivers through my body.

'I fantasize about you when I see you coming home from your workouts. I fantasize about you when I walk into you in the shower. I fantasize about you during dinner, when you are sitting right across of me. I fantasize about you sometimes when I am alone in bed. And, Daniel...?'

'Yes?' I whimpered.

'I also fantasize about you when I am making love to your father. It is the only way to bear it. I fantasize how your strong body takes mine. I think about you taking me away from him. So forbidden. But so much more right than bearing your father's desires.'

'Ah... do you?' I asked, idiotically, not knowing what to say. A rush of blood was sent between my legs, and it made me harder than I had ever been.

'Yes, Daniel. I would not admit it to anyone before. Not even to myself. I would try to forget. Sometimes there are just fleeting images of what I imagine you to look like naked. Sometimes there were more elaborate fantasies.' Mom was confessing everything now, the purple mist loosening up all that was holding her back. 'I know it is wrong. But you can turn me on...'

To my shame, I felt that my dick was becoming stiffer under mom's caresses of my neck and under her confessions. I had never realized mom had looked at me that way. I had not dared believe it. I think we had both buried our desires under a thick blanket of repressions and social convention, but somehow this purple mist was lifting everything for us and making it easy to let the deepest, rawest forces come to the surface.

Mom took my ear between her lips and nibbled it. I felt her tongue flicking the lobe of my ear, and it almost electrified me. I moaned.

'Mommy.' I confessed now. I felt what was coming, and I could not stop it. 'I have always dreamed of making love to you...'

PART 4. Maggie's magic

It will be left to the reader's imagination how Patrick, the father, responded to these confessions which he had to face completely sober and in detail through the camera of the voice. In fact, the voice would always find the right camera angle to get everything in detail, which is why Patrick had to sit through an intense close-up of his wife taking his son's ear between her beautiful lips, which had never kissed anyone (as far as Patrick knew at least) than him. The many curses and exclamations that escaped his own lips, which were not kissing anything but the liquid in which his body was captured, shall be left out of this account as well.

The voice was confused at Patrick's reaction, who was alternately stimulating the voice to turn up the dial of the hormones rushing through his family members and then wishing the voice to go to hell for doing this to him. However, the slightest hint at his possible dissection made Patrick obey and bite his tongue, and, despite himself, to give further instructions to make his son mate his wife. The voice followed suit, and after the inhibition-reducing hormones, it now released a strong mist that functioned as an aphrodisiac into the tiny cabin.

As the camera, whose sight Patrick was obliged to follow, caught sight of Maggie's reply to this chemical compound before seeing anything else, let us now plunge into her thoughts and experiences...

Maggie's thoughts

'I have always dreamed of making love to you...' Daniel had confessed it. He had finally said what I had already gathered from so many glances at my body over the years. He had thought he could keep it a secret from me, his mother, but I knew it, I just knew it.

As a matter of fact, it was that time in the kitchen in the summer, when I wore this very dress, that I caught him looking at my cleavage, the little rascal. It was then that I, for the first time, realized that my son had sexual desires. It was that evening too that I, myself, for the first time, gave into sexual thoughts about Danny. To feel lusted after was a sensation I had not had in such a long time. To know it was my son who desired me only added to the intensity of the feeling.

I wanted him now. I wanted to act out now what I had been thinking of for years. I could tell that Daniel was already really excited, and I was sure that I could make him go even crazier for me. Oh yes, I would like to make him sweat and groan and go wild like he would not even do with his girlfriend. I knew him like no one. I had birthed him and fed him and raised him. I was so proud of him. To think he wanted me was the biggest compliment I could think of.

'Danny.' I said to him. 'Come stand between my legs.' He got up from the bed, with visible effort as he had to draw himself away from me nibbling his ear.

He looked down on me, and he looked so strong and handsome like this. A better, friendly version of his father.

I started to part my legs, so that my dress was lifted inch by inch over my thighs. Danny's eyes were so wide as he watched me do it. He looked so cute like this. His eyes tried to take in all of the skin of his mother's legs that he could see now. He had seen it before, I had worn shorter skirts. But now I only had to my legs a little bit further, and he would enter terra incognita . He would see my upper thighs, my panties... I wanted him to see me so badly now. I wanted to see the desire on his face as we would cross the boundary of decency.

My legs were parted almost as far as they could now. The heat of my pussy contrasted with the relatively cool air in here. It felt like it was radiating warmth. I started to push the yellow fabric of my dress further up my legs. Daniel could now see my inner thighs. I felt my pussy pulsating at the thought that his eyes would soon rest upon it.

Oh, Danny looked so vulnerable despite his physical strength. His gaze would alternate frantically between my legs and my eyes, and I realized that he was looking at me whether to check it was really okay that we was ogling me as such. He couldn't believe it. I was so delighted that he really wanted me that badly. My boy looked helpless like this. When I had pushed the fabric up to my crotch, so that my legs were almost completely bare, I stopped.

'Kiss me, Daniel.' I commanded, and my boy responded as if a strong spring was released that set him in motion. His lips were all over my face. I felt the stubble of his beard prickle my cheeks, and it made me think of how much of a man he had become in recent years. His hands were buried in my brown hair, and they massaged my skull gently as his lips found their way to my mouth. He hesitated. He kissed my lips.

Then I opened my mouth and let his tongue enter it. It was happening. We were making out like teenage lovers, my lips grabbing his lower lips playfully, his tongue barging in my mouth, giving the hot sensation of it rasping over the surface of my palate. My pussy was no longer just pulsating, I felt that I was soaking my panties with my juices now. I wanted Danny closer. Closer.

Yet, I pushed him away, and I felt a malign pleasure at his concerned face. I just knew what he was thinking. He was worried he had gone too far. Oh, how shy, how nervously were the corners of his mouth twitching. However, when he inhaled more of the green mist that had followed up the purple one, he seemed to grow more confident and restless.

'Just look.' I commanded. I enjoyed this so much. I had been a kind and caring mom for Danny, and I had always put my own pleasure behind his. It was so exciting to now show him, no tell him what I needed. To play with him.

I started to teasingly drop the bands of my dress over my shoulders. Danny's eyes were scanning my body frantically. He wanted to take it all in. When the straps fell down, I pushed the fabric of the dress against my body. This had the double effect of extending the moment of the revelation of my breasts to Danny and also of pushing them up so that I could see my son ogle my cleavage with even greater lust. I blushed. He wanted to see them so badly. I couldn't blame him, they were thrice the size of Hannah's. The necklace that Patrick had given me for our wedding was now squished between my tits, and it gave me a strange pleasure to know that I would be cheating on my husband in moments.

'Do you want to see them, Danny?' He nodded eagerly. I would not longer tease the boy. I now gently let go of the fabric of the dress, so that my bra-clad breasts were on display for him. I wore a white push-up bra, that I knew made my tits seem even larger. When I still enjoyed sex with Patrick, I wore this bra when I wanted to turn him on. I had put it on for these holidays in the hope that we would perhaps do it again after so much time. However, I had not expected that they would end up making my own son horny.

'You can take them off.' I whispered, feeling a bit shy as Danny did not avert his eyes from my chest if even for a moment. Did he like what he was seeing? Was I not too old? Too ugly?

Danny soon removed my doubts. He was so eager to see my breasts, that he almost smashed into me when he wrapped his arms around me to unclasp my bra. When he did, I felt the comfortable feeling of the pressure being released. My breasts sagged a bit, but I knew that, relatively speaking, they were still firm and in shape. Danny took a step backwards to see me, and he let me to remove the bra.

I threw it away quickly, and I pushed my chest forwards to present my tits in their full shapes. I wanted my son to see me as sexual being. I was proud of my breasts, and I knew that he would like them if he had already been turned on by Ms. Miller. My boobs were definitely bigger, firmer, rounder. My goodness, it was such a thrill to see Danny take everything in, his mouth agape in a surprised smile. I felt so sexy, wanted. I placed my hands under my breasts and wiggled, my nipples going in circles that were eagerly traced by Danny's eyes.

Without asking anything, he then lunged forward and pressed his face between my boobs. His gasping mouth soon found my already stiff nipple and he started to suckle it. I loved it. Patrick had not done this in ages. Seeing my own son, who had once been fed by that very breast, now lust on it, it was just too much for me. The muscles in my pussy started convulsing at the rhythm with which Danny was sucking on my nipples, stuffing his mouth with the flesh of my breast. His other hand was placed flat on my other tit, and he handled it roughly: he squeezed it and mauled it. It was a bit painful, but each spurt of pain led to excitement of a whole deeper level.

Green mist was everywhere now. The more I breathed of it, the sexier I felt. I wanted my son to lose it, I wanted him to go completely crazy over my body. I wanted his dick inside of me . It felt fucking good to betray Patrick with him, I needed this, I needed to know I counted for someone. The necklace bounced up and down under Danny's rough movements.

'Oh, Danny, fuck.' I moaned, really losing control now. Was it bad that I was enjoying this so much? Danny was on his knees between my legs, his face locked to my chest. I pressed my pelvis against his torso, and I was sure that through the fabric of my panties he must have already felt how horny his own mother was for him. 'I want you, Danny...'

PART 5. Patrick's hell

'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you, fucking assholes!' Patrick was screaming now. If his body had been anywhere else than in a fluid-filled tube, the reader would have seen foam forming around his mouth. He had never been so angry. He had never felt more humiliated, and, admittedly, even I, the author, could not think of a situation that would be much worse for poor Patrick than this.

'Are you okay?' The voice asked, as it had done many times. It was starting to be very confused about the conflicting instructions of this particular specimen. 'Should we stop this?'

Patrick watched as the camera zoomed in on his son's mouth. Drool was leaking from between his lips as he gave quick kisses to Maggie's nipple, taking it in and letting it go out of his mouth alternatively.

'This is wrong. This is so wrong.' Patrick cried. 'She is my wife. I will fucking kill him.'

'We cannot let you kill them during the experiment.' The voice explained. 'But we can stop the experiment.'

'Yes, stop it.' Patrick moaned. 'It has to stop.' He felt defeated.

'Okay.' The voice replied. 'Please initiate dissection sequence now.'

Patrick heard how the tube in which he was placed started to rattle and shake under the force of a machinery that had started to be in operation. He could not see it, as his vision was still connected to the camera in the cabin, which showed Maggie holding her son's head with a concerned look on her face. Apparently the voice had lowered the hormone levels of the two, and now doubts were creeping in.

'Good.' Patrick thought. 'This MUST stop.'

'We will open the meat mincer to be able to analyze your body to the most minute details.' The voice explained. 'We are very happy to have had your cooperation.'

'No, stop!' Patrick yelled now. 'Stop, continue the experiment. Forget what I said.'

The sound stopped. The voice remained silent for a while.

'Sir.' It started, then. 'We cannot interrupt and then start the experiment anymore. We are afraid our results will be unreliable. So, please give us the green or red light now.'

'I don't want to die...' Patrick was crying. Again, if there had not been any fluid, we could have described the brilliant reflection of these tears of repentance to the reader, but they were, shamefully, invisible in the thick jelly that surrounded him. 'Green light. I will hold my mouth. Just do it.'

'What should we do next?' The voice asked.

'You are doing it right.' Patrick said. 'I... They... are letting go of inhibitions. Apparently they have always wanted to do this, deep down somewhere. You... Keep adding the aphrodisiac and they will mate soon. Can I now please go?'

'No.' The voice said. 'But thank you. Aphrodisiac levels increased. Observation continued.'

Patrick saw how Maggie's face went from slightly concerned to oblivious. Instead of pushing Daniel away, she now grabbed his head and pulled it closer to her. Her tits were bulging as his face was pressed against her chest, and Patrick watched in horror how his son was licking his wife's boobs with uncontrolled spasms of his tongue.

The camera zoomed in on Maggie's face. It captured the tiny changes in her expression. Patrick saw her bite her lower lip, as she had done when she was really hot for him back in the days. Then she flicked her tongue over her upper lip, her pupils widened, her lips parted, moans started escaping her throat.

'Please,' Patrick thought. 'Resist, Maggie. Don't betray me, come on!'

His protesting thoughts were to no avail. Danny started to move his head lower and lower. Maggie parted her legs as far as she could. She even put her feet on the bed, so that Daniel would have all the space he needed. The camera followed Daniel as he positioned his face in front of his mother's pussy. Her white panties were dark with the stains of her pussy juice. Patrick was forced to watch as he saw Daniel's nostrils spasm when they received his wife's smell.

Oh, Patrick knew that smell. He knew it well. He had loved it. He had gone down on Maggie a lot of times - but how many years ago was that now? It was so painful to see the ravished look on Daniels face, as he started to lick the fabric that separated his tongue from his mother's private parts. He recognized that look, oh yes. But he had given up on pleasing his wife too long ago, and now he knew that Daniel would give her something that she had been missing for so many years.

Maggie started pushing her loins towards Daniel, rubbing his face with her wet panties as if it were a wash cloth. Her juices made his chin glisten. Daniel kept sniffing her smell, and it seemed to fill him with an unprecedented sexual energy. When his mother brought her hands to her hips to take her panties off, he helped her eagerly, and then, for the first time, he was facing his mother's pussy.

The camera made a close up of his reaction, and Patrick had to literally bite his tongue not to scream out in anger. Daniel's pupils were so large that they almost pushed away the blue ring that usually surrounded them. His mouth was making uncontrolled movements, as if he was trying to say something. He was gasping for air, as if he had been under water for minutes. But Patrick knew that this was just was the insane lust did to him, now that Daniel would be able to taste Maggie, his own mother.

'Eat me, Danny.' Maggie whispered, as she looked endeared at the wild look in her son's eyes. 'You can taste me now!'

Daniel did not waste a moment and stuck out his tongue. With large movements, he massaged his mother's labia before her had the tips of his tongue draw circles around her swollen clit. Patrick had a first-row view of it all as the camera now traced Maggie's left thigh to get as close as it could. He heard his son moan when he first tasted his mother. He saw how his tongue was exploring the inner labia of Maggie's pussy, before it plunged deeply into her. He then heard Maggie moan, yelp like a little slut, at what her son was doing to her.

'This is hell.' Patrick thought. 'I am being punished for everything I did wrong. This is the very worst that could happen to me.' He held his mouth though, and prayed for everything to be over soon.

Danny kept licking his mother, following the instructions she screamed at him between her moans. It was easy to see for Patrick that she was hotter for her son than she had ever been for him, and this hurt his feelings a lot.

When Daniel looked up from his mother's snatch, for she had called his name, his face was drenched with her juices and his drool. Patrick cursed silently as he saw how Danny slowly licked his lips clean, visibly enjoying the most intimate taste of his mother.

'Let's switch positions...' Maggie suggested. 'You sit down on the bed, and I kneel for you.'

'No, no, no, no!' Patrick thought. 'This is not happening...'