Aliens Invade! Son's Melting Mind

Story Info
Aliens abduct a father. Mom and son have free play.
12k words
4.2
34.3k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, I cannot lie to you.

You are about to enter a shocking account of unleashed desires between a mother and a son.

Take some moments to breathe in and out, find yourself in a pitch black nothingness. Now, let us take this planet at arm's length. Like a tennis ball with patches of brown and green and blue. So small. So magnificent.

Then let us zoom in. We go fast. Watch as the continents grow larger, follow us as we sway and tumble towards the America's. Bear with us as we keep falling and falling still, until we reach the woods of Washington state, where a tiny car is crawling over an endless road.

We now almost have the right scale of things. Watch the car grow as we approach it, distinguish its color (grey), discern its sound (load sputtering of the engine) - follow us as we move through its roof to find a family, dysfunctional, on its way to a holiday that is about to take an unexpected turn.

PART 1. A cabin in the woods.

'It must be here, somewhere.' Dad sounded annoyed as he maneuvered our Ford Mustang along the curves and bends of the narrow dirt road that we hoped to lead up to the cabin we had rented for the week. 'Fuck me. It is much farther then they promised me, those assholes.'

'Look, there.' Mom said, trying to raise his spirits by bringing some good news. 'I think that is the cabin over there!'

Dad just grunted and muttered something inaudible. It was his way to act call mom names without being caught in the act. Mom remained silent. She hated it when he did this.

'Fuck.' Dad said again, as the mustang bounced over the holes in the road. 'I fucking wished we had stayed at home. This sucks.'

The holiday was mom's idea. God bless her. She always kept trying to save our family, and she thought that what we needed now was some time together again. I was sure that all she needed was a divorce, as dad had given up all attempts to make their lives together any fun.

'I should have booked something with any reviews... No wonder this place sucks. Why did you make me book it, Maggie? You should have fucking thought along, I need to do everything by myself...'

'You don't let me use your credit card, so how could I have booked it?' Mom sounded pissed off but I heard her swallow away her resentment. Dad just grunted and waved her objections away.

I had only come home from college to come along on this holiday because I knew this was mom's idea. I had left home for three years already, I had moved out when I had turned eighteen. How I admired mom's resilience despite years in this awful marriage. The thought of her and my grumpy father in that cabin made me feel infinitely sad for her.

'I see it too.' I remarked, when I saw a small wooden cabin appearing through the thick fir forest. It looked tiny and cozy, and I am sure other families would have been rejoiced to spend time together close together in this quaint cabin. I felt my heart sink at its tiny size, though, realizing that there would be no privacy for any of us. Being around my fighting parents for a week would be hell.

'We need some rules.' Dad grunted. 'This place is half the size I was promised, for Christ's sake. Maggie, you cook. Daniel, you gather firewood and keep the fire going. I desperately need to have some time alone to write.'

Dad was a professor in college, and he had promised his publisher to finish a book on psychoanalysis this month. I imagined that in front of his classes, lecturing, he would make quite the picture. His face had a certain sophistication, with its narrow mustache and his high cheek bones. Apparently his students admired him. But he dropped his mask when he was with us, and he would be cursing and yelling like a madman. Mom had promised him he would have loads of time to write and that she would go out during the day with me.

Dad parked the car on the grass field in the clearing in front of the house. The sound of the motor cooling off was all we heard for a while, before a woodpecker somewhere starting thumping a tree looking for bugs. 'Maggie, take all our stuff in while I have a smoke. This ride has fucking killed me.' Dad smacked the door close behind him and he started to walk around the cabin.

'Sir, yessir.' Mom replied ironically when dad was out of hearing distance, and I could hear the frustration in her voice.

'I'll help you.' I said to her, and got out. The fresh air in the woods was nice. I took a picture of the house with my phone, and I wanted to send it to my girlfriend Hannah, but I noticed we did not have any reception here.

I saw dad walking away around the corner of the cabin, rummaging his pockets looking for a cigarette, and mom and I carried all the stuff into the place.

I was terribly surprised by the look of the place. It was, in fact, a clinical room, far from cozy, with white walls that were somehow plastered against the wood. There was no kitchen, only a large bed in the middle of the room which looked as if it was taken out of a hospital or a physiotherapist's practice. Large, bright light bulbs threw an ice cold light that illuminated everything in the room.

'What the fuck is this place?' I asked mom. 'We cannot all four sleep here. There is not even a couch.'

'I don't know...' Mom began, but she was interrupted by the loud bang of the front door of the cabin that shut suddenly.

'Patrick?' Mom asked, hoping my dad would answer and that he had smacked the door shut. He hadn't. I could see him through one of the windows pacing to and fro in frustration.

I put down the luggage I was carrying and tried to open the front door, but it was shut tight. It must have locked itself when it closed. Then I walked to the window through which I had seen my father and knocked on it, hoping he would know where to find a spare key to let us out.

Dad heard me knocking and walked up to the window. But as he came closer, it seemed as if he was growing. His upper body was raised higher and higher. It was very strange, and I blinked my eyes rapidly. Then I realized dad was actually levitating. I gasped for air.

It all happened suddenly. Dad remained floating a couple of feet above ground before he was swiftly sucked up. I could not see what was pulling at him with such a force, but given the velocity with which he moved upwards, I realized that he must have been above the tree line in seconds.

'Ah, what the...' I yelled. 'Mom, come!' I felt my knees becoming weak. What was happening?

Mom ran to the window and looked up to follow my gaze. A large shadow was cast over the cabin and the nearby woods, but from our angle we could not determine what it was.

'Where is dad?'

'He... was...' I began, feeling confused. 'He was sucked up into the air...'

'You're kidding me?' Mom tried, but she saw the distress in my face. 'What is happening?'

I ran to the front door of the cabin again, but I would never reach it. My legs turned into spaghetti and I fell over on the white linoleum floor. Before I could register any pain, I had fallen into a deep sleep.

PART 2. Of aliens

Patrick woke up. His head felt like it was in a fish tank. Maybe this was because his head actually was in a fish tank. As a matter of fact, his whole body was submerged in a strange fluid in a glass tube. He tried moving his limbs, but the fluid was heavy and sticky, and Patrick soon found out that he was surrounded by a thick layer of insulating glass. There was no way he could break out.

The world looked morphed through this fluid and glass, but he quickly realized that wherever he was, he was not alone. Shadows and silhouettes moved around the brightly lit room at the other side of the glass.

'Who is there? Where am I? Where is my family?' Patrick tried to scream. The words made bubbles in the fluid, which absorbed most of the sound. He had to gasp for air, which filled his nostrils and mouths with the thick jelly. Although he thought it would choke him, he found that the stuff contained oxygen and he could breathe it in and out. It felt disgusting, but at least he did not die.

'Welcome, sir.' A voice said from no particular direction. Patrick turned his head sideways and up and down to find who was speaking, but it was impossible. 'We are glad to notify you that you have been selected to be part of our experiment.'

'Who are you, fucking asshole?' Patrick yelled.

'We are Oedipiarians. We come from a far off galaxy, and we have discovered your planet only recently. We are impressed with how your species has altered this planet's composition, and we think that you might be of use of us in the future.'

'Don't bullshit me!' Patrick replied. 'You're con-artists. Set me free, or else...'

'You don't believe us?' The voice sounded genuinely surprised. 'Just look around... You are caught in a glass tube without possibility of escape in a spaceship. From the little we know of your planet, we have found that this is an almost cliched representation of abduction by extraterrestrial lifeforms.'

Patrick had little to object to this, and he started to feel convinced that the voice really belonged to an alien.

'What are you going to do to my family?' He wanted to know.

'Nothing.' The voice replied. 'We will set them free in a moment. We want to learn about how your species reproduces, and this is why we have captured you, an adult male. We are curious to learn more about your body.'

'Okay, so you'll have a look at my dick, and then set me free?'

'I am afraid we cannot do that sir.'

Patrick remained silent for a while. Beeping noises of the complex machinery of the spaceship intervened in his thinking.

'What do you mean?'

'We will have to dissect your body, sir. We are curious to see how your species work from the inside. We have selected this cabin because nobody will notice it here if you disappear. We will plant a false memory of you drowning in a nearby lake in your family's minds.'

'Dissect me? Goddammit!' Patrick yelled. 'I will have no such thing!'

'There is no alternative, sir.'

'There is, for fuck's sake. There is my son, right there. Why don't you dissect him?' Patrick felt so terrified that he felt little shame at this horrible proposal that he just blurted out.

'He has not yet had a child, sir.' The voice retained a completely flat emotion through all of this. 'That is why we need you. You have proven to have functional genitalia.'

Patrick felt the fluid around him heat up. His body must have been sweating heavily, but his sweat was immediately mixed into the jelly. His heart was pounding in his throat. He was going to die. He was going to die. He was going to die.

'Wait... wait...' He screamed. 'There must be some other way...' He was thinking as fast as he could. His brain then give him the insight that would, in fact, save him this time but cost him the world.

'I have an idea!' He cried. 'My wife... She... Is still fertile.'

The voice hesitated. 'So...?'

'Do I need to spell this out?' Patrick grunted. This was just a dream anyway, he kept telling himself. It would soon be over. 'So, can't you analyze her?'

The voice doubted again. 'We might... But we have already gathered data from female specimens earlier. We are interested in older men now. We are initiating analysis, now...'

'No, no, no, wait...' Patrick's brain directed him to the awful idea he had just had. 'I don't want to die, please. What if my son would mate her? What if he would breed her? You could see the whole process from up close...'

The voice remained silent, as if it was thinking over this proposal for a long time.

'That could work, sir.' It finally said. Patrick thanked God, although it is very unlikely that He had anything to do with this. 'But is it not uncommon for members of your species to mate their mothers?'

'No, no, not all.' Patrick confabulated. 'It happens all the time. Just look at any porn website, there are stepmoms getting stuck under couches every second of the day. All that is just latent incestuous desire!' His PhD in literary studies finally came in handy, and Patrick managed to throw in a little Freud here and there.

'We will scan the internet to verify your claim.' The voice replied. Again, it was silent for a while as it did its computations. 'You are right. There is a huge amount of mother -son pornography.'

'Great. Great.' Patrick sighed. 'But don't you know enough about reproduction from loading all that information? Can't you let us be?'

'Sir, with all due respect, but we are infinitely more intelligent than your species. We need first hand observations to gather all the data we need. We will now observe your son mate his mother.'

Patrick's sight was suddenly taken from him as a wooshing sound washed away everything. All was black for a moment. When he could see again, he discerned two figures lying on a white floor. It was as if he was stuck at the ceiling of the cabin, and he realized soon that the people lying there were Maggie and Daniel.

'What happening?' He asked.

'You need to help us.' The voice replied. 'What do we need to do to make them mate?'

'I don't want to see this!' Patrick objected. 'I... what have I done? No, they will not mate.'

'I thought you said it happened all the time... Perhaps we need to dissect you after all.'

Patrick felt an abyss of fear open under him. 'No, no... Sorry, it does. You gotta... Mess with their hormones a bit. That will change their behavior. Can I please not see this, though?'

'Sir, that is not an option. We need you to verify everything is going as usual for your species. We have connected your vision to our invisible camera's in the cabin, so that you will see what we see. Hormone modification program starts now. Inhibition release initiated.'

PART 3. Of secrets

A hissing sound woke me up. From the corner of the room, a purple mist was sprayed into the cabin. Before I could think, it reached my nostrils, which made me feel very strange in the head.

Soon, however, it was as if a new power came over me. I felt like would occasionally feel in the gym, when I was at the height of my performance. More self-secure. Strong. When I saw mom lying on the floor, I rushed towards to help her up.

She was awake too, and she let me put her on the bed. There, she tidied her yellow summer's dress and brushed it down to hide her legs that had become visible in the movement. She sighed deep and seemed relaxed.

'Well, mom.' I said to her. 'We seem to be stuck here. I have no clue where dad has gone.'

'I hope he is alright.' Mom replied. She sounded a bit hazy, as if she could not quite gather her thoughts.

When I sat down next to her, I was already starting to forget about dad. It was as if the purple mist was chasing all worries from my head. I felt a primitive urge to reassure mom that all would be fine, I had to take care of her.

Being so close to her, my nostrils caught her smell. Perfume mixed with a tinge of sweat from the long journey. It did not smell bad. It smelled like soil, primal and right. I wrapped my arm around her. 'It will be fine.' I heard myself say.

Mom was breathing deep, and her worries seemed to be floating away already. 'This feels nice.' She said. 'Just being here with you.'

'I feel like we are the only persons in the world.' I said. It had somehow become impossible to concentrate on anything but mom. The outside world felt so far away. I was happy to be here in this cabin with no one but her.

Mom closed her eyes. 'Oh, Daniel, you have brought me so much joy. Your father was always a bit like this, you know. Nagging, complaining. Even when you were born he would be moaning about everything for entire days. You were my little escape. When I was with you, I felt like finally I had gotten away from him. A piece of me that he could not get at.'

I did not know why mom was telling me this, she had never spoken of dad behind his back. However, it felt natural to disclose secrets in the mood we were in. Mom placed her head on my shoulder, and I caressed her neck with my hand. Stroking it gently. It soon gave her goosebumps, which I found really cute.

'Shall we tell each other secrets?' Mom asked. 'I really want to know you better, Daniel. You are so far away since you went to college... I felt abandoned with dad. I needed you...'

Another hiss of purple mist was sent into the cabin. When the nebula reached my face, I breathed it in. It made me feel both more relaxed and more confident. I wanted to tell mom everything about me, I wanted her closer than she was now, both emotionally and physically.

'What do you want to know mom?' I asked, running my hand up to her ear and down to her shoulder. Her arms where still upon her legs, but I hope she would move them to caress me as well.

'I don't know...' Mom began. 'Just tell me something I do not know about you.'

'I sometimes fantasize about other women when I am with Hannah.' I said, and it made me blush immediately. Something in me protested heavily against saying stuff like this to mom. Why was I betraying poor Hannah? More purple mist entered my nose, and I soon forget about my worries.

'Oh, really?' Mom sounded surprised. 'I think she is so beautiful. Who is prettier than her?'

'She is... A bit thin for me...' I replied. 'To be honest, I fantasize about older, more voluptuous women.'

'Like whom?'

'Like Ms. Miller...' I confessed. She used to be our neighbor, before she moved to Chicago. She had been the first woman I had found sexually attractive. With her large breasts and wide hips, she had given many of the kids in our neighborhood their first horny dreams, and she had remained on my mind though it had been years since I had last seen her.

Mom giggled. 'Who would have thought...'

One of her hands moved to my leg. It felt like it belonged there, and I concentrated for a moment on feeling its warmth through my blue jeans.

'Now you, mom...' I said, and I scooched over so that I could face her. I removed my arm from her back and now held both her hands with mine. We could see each other's faces better like this.

'I also fantasize about someone else when I am with your father.'

'Really?'

'Yes.' Mom blushed. She looked away from me, at the floor. She was so shy now, that I did not yet dare to ask any further. However, we were rewarded for our answers with more purple mist, which seemed to eat away at my inhibitions.

'Sorry, I am so shy about this.' Mom giggled like a school girl. 'I don't.... want to betray your father anymore than I already did, I guess. So, your turn again...'

'I once stole some candy from the local store.' I blurted out, surprised at the speed with which my confession came to mind.

'Ah...' Mom purred. 'That's nothing.'

'What do you mean, mom?' I said, my voice felt heavy and round in my throat. I was getting so relaxed.

'That secret is too impersonal. Everybody has stolen something some time. I want to know about you specifically.'

'I once stole...' I began, but some part of my brain resisted telling this secret. No one knew of this. Not even Hannah. And mom should, of all people, be the last to know.

'What is it honey?' Mom asked. Her brown eyes looked up at me, and I felt a my stomach contract as if I was going down a roller coaster. We were so close. God, I had never been so close to mom. What were we doing?

'Nothing, nothing...' I replied. 'I stole nothing.'

Mom giggled, and pressed a kiss on my forehead. 'That is no secret.' She whispered. 'Tell me, tell mommy.'

'What are we talking about?' I asked, my head was so fuzzy now.

'You stole something, Danny. What was it?' Mom's left index finger ran over my hand, gently stroking it. It sent shivers through my spine.

'I once stole one of your panties from the laundry bin.' I confessed now, before I could think or resist blurting this out. Immediately, I brought my hands to my mouth, as if I could somehow keep in the words that had already escaped me.