Aliens Invade! Son's Melting Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it did happen. Daniel eagerly sat down, and Maggie quickly opened his jeans. They had to wriggle a bit to take them off, and they both giggled nervously like inexperienced teenagers when his dick sprang free in his shorts to form a tent. Patrick still was wishing for this not to take place. Maggie had given him his last blow job before they even had Danny. Surely she would not do to her son what she no longer did for him?

Well, she did. Patrick watched as Maggie slowly but certainly removed Danny's shorts. She clearly enjoyed Daniel's surprised look at her, his eyes opened wide in a gaze of disbelieve. Maggie then began to take the cock of her own son between her beautiful lips, as if she was eating an ice cream. First gently, just the tip, but once she had tasted it, she could not resist and let it slide across the full length of her tongue. Her head was bobbing forwards to swallow more and more of her son's girth.

Patrick saw that she was in her utmost concentration. Daniel was panting audibly, and he accompanied his mother's bobbing head by holding her brown hair. First he just pushed it out of her face, so he could see its beautiful features, but then he held it more firmly. He placed his hand resolutely at the back of her skull and encouraged her to speed up her movements.

'Beginner's mistake.' Patrick laughed in himself. 'She does not like that. She used to scold me for even trying!'

But to his dismay, Maggie allowed her son to push her face in his groins. She was now taking all the glory of his large dick, and the camera wasted no chance to have a close-up of how her chin touched his balls. When Danny released the pressure, her head bobbed backwards, like a buoy coming up from under water, and she was gasping for air. Patrick could not mistake the look in her eyes for hate or even annoyance: it was a look of love and lust. Maggie liked it when her son took control over her.

Daniel realized this and followed the cues his mother gave him to treat her a bit rough. His mom was gagging and moaning as he started to rock his hips to fuck her face, her spittle running in streams over her chin onto her beautiful chest. As powerful as he was now taking his mom, the camera noticed that her eyes betrayed the gentle wrinkle of a smile. She did not care, she was enjoying it a lot.

Here, the reader must know that Maggie had seen how her son was contracting his toes, grabbing with them the fabric of the jeans which were on the floor. She remembered how he had already done this when she was cuddling him when he was a kid, when he felt relaxed. He would grab the blankets with his feet and kick his legs around. Now, she felt endeared at her son's lust for her, and she was also proud of him, as his cock slid between her lips. The thick veins swelled even further when she let her tongue dance and flutter across his shaft. Salty precum was leaking in her throat when she started to massage her son's balls, scratching them very gently with her nails.

Patrick knew not what his wife was experiencing exactly, but it was humiliating enough for him to see her stare up at their son with such a lustful look. She looked like a slut in a porno movie, she was so dedicated to this cock that it was almost beyond belief that this was real.

'It's just the hormones.' He now started to tell himself. 'This is not her...' But he knew that the hormones had done nothing but lift a veil of darker secrets that he could not wish away, even if he had had a genie.

Maggie and Daniel just kept going at it. Patrick could not help but feeling some admiration for their stamina. Half an hour in, Maggie was still sucking Daniel's cock with complete dedication. She had gone through all the tricks in the book. She had massaged his scrotum, used her hands in concordance with her bobbing head, deepthroated him... Daniel just could withhold coming somehow. And Maggie did not seem to mind. As a matter of fact, for a large part of the blow job, she did not use her hands as they were buried between her thighs, rubbing her swollen clit.

'Kill me...' Patrick whispered.

'What?' The voice replied suddenly. It had watched in silence as all the interesting research data were streaming in.

'Nothing, nothing...' Patrick whimpered in reply. 'Nothing at all.'

PART 6. A dissection of the story

'How long will this take?' The voice asked Patrick after another ten minutes of Maggie feasting on her son's cock. 'When will they actually mate?'

'I think she can continue for hours...' Patrick lamented. 'This does not seem to be drawing to an end yet.'

'What can we do to speed it up?'

'You want me to say?' Patrick cried. 'You want me to think of how my wife can be fucked by my son?'

'Yes.' The voice said calmly. 'Exactly.'

'Oh... Darn it!' Patrick yelled. 'I want this to be over to. Can you control her movements?'

'We can reposition her easily.'

'Just have her bend over. It will be done soon, then.' Patrick almost had to puke at the thought of what would happen if the voice followed his commands. It was bad enough as it was already, but seeing his son actually fuck his wife was the worst nightmare he could have.

'Thank you, sir.' The voice replied.

The camera in the cabin registered how a mechanical arm suddenly extended from its ceiling, where it had been hidden. Its movement startled Maggie for a moment, and she dropped Daniel's dick from her mouth with an audible plop. Precum and drool leaked on her glorious tits.

Daniel stood up, and he tried to push the arm away as it reached for his mother. He was still filled with male hormones, his testosterone levels peaking as they never had, and he wanted to defend his woman. However, the arm was strong and acted resolutely. It pick Maggie up by her middle, and gently placed her on her tummy on the bed. Her wiggling ass was facing Daniel's direction, her legs sprawling wildly in the air. Then, it let go of her, and the arm retracted again into the ceiling.

It had the desired effect. A new, reddish mist, which contained the strongest aphrodisiac the voice could render (although it was a bit redundant by now, as the two would have mated nonetheless), did the rest. Daniel was seen grabbing his mother's hips, and pulling her towards him. She let it happen, as if she was nothing but a plaything to him. The camera quickly registered her expression, which can best be described as ecstatic. A smile frantically changed places with pursed lips, her eyes rolled around, drool escaped on the mattress when she anticipated the feel of her son's cock between her legs.

'They are now completely ready to mate.' The voice explained. 'Thank you for helping us reach this point.' He said to Patrick.

'No problem.' Patrick pushed the words out between his teeth with inhuman strength. Not losing it now was more than could be expected of any man.

'To verify your claims, we will ask them some questions in a moment. They are now in such an inhibited state, that they will respond to whatever we say honestly.' The voice explained. 'Then we can see whether it is true that sons and mothers want to mate.'

What these questions were, we will find out in a moment. For now, we must take our leave of the voice and Patrick, for there is one person who experienced this moment most intensely. We must, indeed, now listen to Daniel, to find out how he felt when he entered his mother's vagina.

Daniel's thought

I saw mom sprayed out helplessly on the mattress, and I already forgot completely about the mechanical arm that had attacked her. Indeed, as the red mist entered my nose, I felt energized as I had never felt before. I could take on the world. I could lift cars if I had to. However, all I wanted to do know is to be my mother's man. And I realized that I had to fuck her now to be so. Her snatch was just begging for me to fill her up.

Mom's large ass was pointing in my direction. I saw her swollen en red labia pressed in between her thighs like a small present just for me. Her pussy looked so puffy and hot, it seemed to be calling my name, calling for my seed to fill her up. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her towards me.

'Oh, Danny, yes!' Mom was yelling now. Her disheveled hair formed a wild bush around her head. She had pushed her face deep into the mattress, giving herself over to whatever I would do with her. Her yellow dress still hung around her waste, and I pushed it up so I could she the two meaty globes of her ass cheeks in all their glory. She had such a large ass, it was so much bigger than Hannah's.

'Can I really do this, mom?' I moaned, as my dick pressed against her labia now. Its tip was already entering her, pushing her pussy open, feeling its invite warmth. Would dad ever have seen mom like this?

'Yes, Danny, yes!' Mom had lost all control, she wanted me. 'Fuck your mommy. Mommy is your slut, Danny.' (Just imagine how Patrick felt at these words).

I pressed harder. I felt mom's brown pubic hairs tickle the shaft of my cock as it slid in her, further and further. She was so soft and still so tight in there. Before long, I was buried deep inside mommy. I did it ever so gently. My balls brushed against her thighs when I was inside of her, and I felt how they rested against her warm legs.

I remained still. I savored this moment. I wanted to remember it forever. Before me, stretched out, was my mother, her dress half wrapped around her middle, her hands making fists in the mattress, her chest heaving as she was panting in insane pleasure. I was in her. She was receiving me. Her pussy welcomed me with such warmth and wetness, it felt so cozy to be inside her deepest secret like this. Unbelievable.

To know that she wanted me was the best feeling I could ever had. I had her now, not dad. I had taken her away from so much misery. I would keep on taking her, if I had the chance.

'Oh, mommy.' I moaned. 'Fuck, you are hot.'

'Danny, I am ovulating.' Mom replied, when I started to very slowly pull my dick out of her. Her words startled me, and somewhere deep inside my brain there was still a small island of protest against what I was doing. But then more red mist surrounded us, and I brushed it away.

'Argggh...' I just said in return, and I again pressed the tip of my dick against her labia, pushing it in very slowly again. With each inch, mom moaned louder.

'I am yours, Danny. I am yours!' She yelled, her voice muffled in the mattress. She fumbled with her hands now, and it took me a while to realize she was taking off her wedding ring. As if it were nothing but trash, she threw into a corner of the room without even looking. I grabbed her hips more firmly in return.

The room soon filled with the sound of meat slapping against meat. I sent mom's ass wiggling and shaking as I kept fucking her pussy. This was the best feeling I had ever had. In waves, I felt how mom's precum leaked from her eager snatch, which lubricated my dick even more. I was ramming into her now, and I was stimulated by the endless rivulet of dirty talk that leaked from my mother's slutty lips.

'Danny, fuck the hole that birthed you... Ah, fill my womb with your seed... Mommy wants your seed, Danny.... Mommy is your little whore...'

When I felt my orgasm approaching, a voice started to resound in the room. It asked us questions, that mom and I both answered eagerly, without even wondering who was asking or why.

When was the first time you fantasized about your mother?

'On my birthday in the old house...' I confessed immediately, panting. 'I remember she had a tight shirt on, and it was the first time I realized mom had large breasts. I remembered seeing them as a kid when she came out of the shower, and I combined that image with how she looked now. Just thinking of her breasts got me so hot...'

How often have you had sexual thoughts about your son?

'Actually, really often.' Mom moaned and grunted. 'I realize it was wrong, but whenever I smelled his sweat when doing his laundry, something went off in me like fireworks. I felt so bad for ogling his body when we would go swimming together, but I must admit that I often had fantasies of him taking me... ah... ah.... ah... (Danny started fucking her harder here).... away.'

What is the dirtiest fantasy you have had of your mother?

'It was only a year ago or so. I joined mom and dad for dinner. When she bent over to serve me soup, I looked into her cleavage. Her breasts hung there so beautifully. Hannah was sitting right besides me, but I then fantasized how it would be if mom would breastfeed me during dinner while dad was watching... Hmmm... Hmm... (Concentrated grunts.) While Hannah would watch us... I have had these fantasies a lot...'

Did you ever make any plans to seduce your son?

'No, not... ah... ah... really. I was too afraid he would not find me attractive. That is would be too strange, too taboo. But I wanted it, oh, I wanted it so bad. Do you remember, Danny, when you stayed over four months ago?'

'Yea--.... Urgh.... Yeah. You came to my room when I was half asleep.' (Danny smacked his mom's ass now.)

'I was horny. I was actually wet then.'

'Rea-really?'

'Ah... Ah... I want to be taken by you as you take me now...'

'You brushed my face with your hand.'

'I wanted to kiss you. I dared not.'

'Ah, I would have had you then, mommy!'

Our data tell us you are indeed ovulating, madam. Would you object to receiving your son's child?

Mom stayed silent here for a while. Intuitively, I slid one of my hands up to her hair and grabbed some strands tightly. I tucked gently but resolutely. In reply, mom arched her back, and now moved from her tummy up to rest on her elbows as I kept fucking her. Her curved spine, which made her perk her ass up, just screamed that she wanted it hard. I sped up the pace, and the sound of our bodies slamming into each other turned both of us on. A large quantity of mom's precum escaped from her snatch.

I repeat... Would you object...

'No, fuck, I want it.' Mom yelled. 'I want to do everything over in my life. Danny, you are my man, do you hear? This is everything I have ever wanted!'

Hearing mom admit this was the sexiest I had ever heard. She wanted my child? I had never even dared to dream about this. I would not have allowed myself if not this red mist had reduced all inhibitions I had ever had.

I stared down at how my dick disappeared between mom's fat thighs, right into her puffy pussy. Mom was now contracting her pussy muscles frantically, and it was as if she was massaging me to have me shoot my load as fast as I could.

'Mommy...' I groaned. 'I will do it. I will make you pregnant.'

'Aaaaah!'

My dick went as fast as a drill hammer. Mom's ass cheeks wobbled so wildly that they almost blurred under the speed. I was going to drop my load inside my very own mother, and it would be the peak of all I ever craved for. She was mine. Whatever happened now, I would never allow dad to mistreat her again. I would make love to her forever, day in day out.

'Hold my breasts, Danny.' Mom yelped, and I moved my hands from her hips to her swaying tits. 'Squeeze them' Her nipples pressed hard against the palms of my hands, and I felt the momentum in the fat of her boobs as I thrust with all the might I had. My god, her fat tits were so delicious.

'I am so close to you, mommy.' Her nipples became even harder upon those words.

'I am your little slut, Danny!'

I let go of one of her breasts and grabbed her hair harder. Mommy moaned, half in pain, half in rapture.

'You are mine, mommy. You birthed me, and now I will fill your womb with my seed.'

'Have me, Danny, have me, please...'

Mom's pussy was twitching like crazy. It felt so right to be in her. A fleeting thought of Hannah passed my mind, but it soon evaporated at the intense welcoming feeling of mom's body. This was what I really wanted.

'Do it! Do it! Do it!' Mom kept yelling repeatedly, in an ever higher pitch.

'Aaaargggh', I yelled. 'Yes!'

Then I released. I let go of all tension that had built up in my balls, and I felt as a thick stream of cum was sent with immense velocity deep inside my mother's womb. The circle of life was bending in on itself, and I felt how my swimmers penetrated deeply into the warm cavity of mommy's vagina, where they would surely find their goal. Mom came with me, and her vagina contracted uncontrollably, as if her body was automatically massaging all the cum out of me. Clamping and letting go, clamping and letting go, she was really milking me.

'Oh, Danny, you are filling mommy up.' She moaned, as her shoulders moved and writhed under the pleasure she was feeling. 'This is so wrong. This is so right. Aaaah.'

'Ah, mommy.' I panted, while I felt another load spurting out of me inside mom's vagina that stretched across my swollen dick. My cum filled her up so much that it started leaking out of her, staining the mattress further than we already had. A mixture of mom's cum and mine spurted out of her, and thick streams ran across her wide legs.

I then fell forward, and just lay on mom for some moments, savoring her warmth, feeling how her body responded in tiny shocks to the afterglow of her orgasm. Ou genitalia pulsated together, slower and slower, warmer and warmer. Finally, I pulled my dick out of her, and was rewarded with the sight of her semen-filled pussy.

Dear reader, we have spared you the immense horror that Patrick felt at all of this. Both the confessions of his family and their result almost made him opt for instant suicide. However, he somehow managed to not say a word as the camera that controlled his vision had moved so close to his son's dick entering his wife's vagina, that he could actually see it stretch when the slightly wider part of Daniel's dick entered it. We would not wish such horrors onto our worst enemies, and it is certain that Patrick was unduly punished for just being a lousy husband.

Patrick had to watch as his vigorous son took control over his wife, and the worst punishment was perhaps the knowledge that (despite all the taboo surrounding this act) it was right. It was right that his son in his power and youth answered to the libido of his wife, which he had neglected. It was right that his wife's body which screamed for another child was treated with the love and lust that her admiring son could give her. Indeed, it was right that at this very moment Daniel's little swimmers were already on their way to fertilizing his mother's egg, which would soon lead to a beautiful son.

However, we are running ahead, and before we move towards the conclusion (which will be task of the next part), we should part ways with Patrick, who will soon leave us and this beautiful. although fictional, version of planet Earth. We must yet first sing praise to his steadfastness, which is beyond belief. He might have treated his wife rather badly, calling her names and commanding her around, but he, in fact, still loved her. The realization that he squandered what Fortuna gave him was his deepest humiliation. To have sat through it unblinking was a great feat.

Yet, this laudable quality of discipline and self-control would not save the poor man, whose role on the stage of life approached its end. The mistake Patrick made was to trust the voice that had spoken to him to be a rational being, or at least of a being with a certain level of humanity, capable of understanding human emotions. It was, however, not human at all. We will skip the horrible conversation that ensued between Patrick and the voice, and we will summarize it for the reader.

The voice informed Patrick that not all data necessary were retrieved, simply because Daniel was still young. They were interested how sexuality would develop over time in humans, and though they would monitor Daniel, they needed this information now. The voice therefore, in its calm tone, notified Patrick of his fate, namely, the meat mincer. The data would be incredibly valuable, the voice asserted over what we may gather to be screams of agony on Patrick's side.