Alignment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me deeper, harder. Debbie wrapped her arms around me starting to turn under me, telling me she wanted to be on top. I rolled with her, never allowing my cock to leave her hot honey hole.

"Let's see if we both have one more orgasm in us," Debbie said pulling her knees up so her feet were by my waist, leaning forward placing one hand on my sternum, the other sliding between her legs.

I fucked a number of different women and lot of different times. A really fit woman has to be a characteristic high on the list of preferred attributes of a lover.

Debbie was now riding me in a hypnotically consistent rhythm, our bodies smacking together each time she bottomed out on my cock. SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

Watching my cock sliding in and out of this beautiful young woman's vagina while she sat upright doing squats on me with one hand frigging her clit and the other massaging a tit is a vision I could only have scripted in a far-fetched fantasy.

Debbie started humming a scream announcing her approaching orgasm. Amazingly her rhythm didn't change, at least until her hum became more of a roar. My hands had been resting on Debbie's ankles not wanting to interfere with her motion, but when she came her rhythm broke, her ass collapsing onto my thighs. That was my cue to grab her hips and start my own faster rhythm pounding her slick kitty. Debbie leaned forward placing her hands on my chest accepting whatever pounding I needed to finish myself for a third time.

A few seconds later I was grunting out my third cunt filling cum in the last hour. Debbie collapsed onto my chest mashing her mouth onto mine. We kissed as two tired lovers kiss, speaking to each other in actions rather than words.

Debbie finally halted our kisses. "Can I just lay here on top of you until your cock slides out of me?"

"Gee no. I really have to get going."

On Debbie's initial move to roll off of me, respecting my words, I wrapped my arms around her holding her in place. "I was joking. I will happily lay here with you on top of me until whenever you're ready to get off."

Debbie put her head down and snuggled into me. My cock was softening. One deep breath from Debbie and it popped out of her warm pussy. Now it was my turn to feel a stream of spent cum draining down my crotch.

"Spent cum spilling over your crotch is a rather decadent feeling, don't you agree Debbie."

"Um hmm. It is."

I kissed the top of Debbie's head. "As lovely as this is, I really should get going."

"I know. Just another minute."

"Okay. When we decide the time is right, I will go and send an email telling the office I will be a little late this morning. Then I will come back and help you cleanup."

Debbie lifted her head and kissed me. "I think the time is right. And I can clean up, don't worry about it."

I didn't respond because I didn't want to get into a back-and-forth with Debbie about whether I would help her.

Debbie slid down my body. "Before you go, let me start my here."

Debbie licked and sucked all the cum and ooze off my cock and balls. I don't know if she was looking for round four or just enjoying the flavors, but after yoga and three great fucks, round four wasn't coming anytime soon for me.

When Debbie was done cleaning my crotch, I went to the men's change room and sent the email saying I would be in after noon.

I walked back into the room with a couple of warm wet towels in my hands. Debbie was bent over organizing and wiping down the bolster we had been making love on and around. What a vision! Damn!

"You have one incredible body Debbie."

"You like that view, do you?"

"I like any view of you Debbie, naked, clothed, standing, sitting, bent over, or even bouncing up and down on my cock."

I had started wiping some of the pools of cum off the mats and floor. Debbie took the other towel and did the same. She stood back and surveyed our work.

"Looks good. Better and cleaner than when we started." Debbie reached up and kissed me on the cheek. Let's go have another quick shower before we leave.

We washed each other down in the shower. While I was shaving, Debbie hoisted herself up on the counter beside me drying her hair.

"Sarah was right about your pussy eating too Steve. Mind you Sarah is seldom wrong about her assessment of people's ability; in yoga or in bed."

"Thanks Debbie. I've learned Sarah isn't shy about expressing her opinions. But you know, having a beautiful woman willing to share her beautiful vagina with you provides lots of motivation to do well."

"Sure Steve. But what are you saying? Are you saying you find my beauty more motivational than other men do?"

I rinsed and dried my face. I knew I had some time before the train I needed to catch to reach my office by noon.

"Maybe you were just really horny today and any mouth would have felt wonderful on your pussy. Your sexual energy seems more mellow now. Scootch you ass forward, sit there and let me try again. Maybe you will change your opinion."

Debbie looked at me as if to ask 'Are you serious?'

"Come on. We don't have all day. Scootch that ass forward."

Debbie shrugged, wiggling her ass forward. I folded my towel dropping it on the floor between her legs. I kneeled having voices somewhere in my head echoing against each other 'I can't believe this is actually happening', 'you lucky bastard', 'my god what a beautiful cunt', 'holy fuck man, holy fuck, look what you're about to do, holy fuck'.

I ran my hands over Debbie anywhere I could touch her. "Legs, thighs, pussy, abdomen, tits. You know Debbie, presenting a man with so much beauty makes it difficult knowing where to begin."

Debbie didn't respond. I kissed one thigh then the other. I slid a long lick up the length of her vagina. I kissed her pubic hair then sucked some of it into my mouth. Debbie was still, quietly taking in whatever I was doing to her.

I kissed my way down to the base of Debbie's pussy then worked my way up each side, dipping my tongue into her slit, using it to lap sections of her labia into my mouth to be properly worshipped. Debbie had a hand lightly holding my head. She had spread her legs as much as she could without falling off the counter. On my third pass to the top of her pussy I sucked her clit into my mouth. Debbie moaned an 'Oh yeah' into the silence surrounding us.

I started increasing the pace and intensity of the circles my tongue was spinning around Debbie's clit. My fingers found her gate, teasing at penetrating her. I continued stimulating Debbie's clit, finally slipping two fingers inside her. The tone of her moans told me she was likely biting her lower lip. Her hand left the back of my head when her orgasm started, slapping onto the counter to keep her from falling off.

I pulled out my fingers and licked them off before standing in front of Debbie. She hugged me, kissed me, pulled me in closer to her. My cock rested outside her pussy against her clit.

"You need to be careful with your explanations Steve. If my pussy is as beautiful as your mouth claims it is, there should be framed images of it in every museum on the planet."

How could I do anything but laugh. "Sure Debbie. Should I get your phone and take a picture you can submit for their consideration."

Debbie jumped off the counter. "Let's just say Sarah is right. You're pretty darn good at eating pussy. Don't you have to get going?"

"You're right. I do."

I kissed Debbie once more. The two of us buzzed around dressing and tidying the change room, running out the door together.

I beat Margaret home. I was in the kitchen starting to prep for dinner. I heard the door open and Margaret drop her things on the floor.

"I'm home," Margaret called out.

"In the kitchen hon. How was your day?"

I didn't get a response. Margaret walked in, grabbed me, started kissing me and tugging at our clothes.

Between kisses she said something to the effect of. "I've been horny all day. I hope you are. Sarah and I are fine. She told this story about a great fuck she had the night before I left my phone. She couldn't wait for you to finish showering before she had to masturbate recalling her lover. As inappropriate as it might seem she told all these details. Fuck. I was so worked up, I wanted to go into the practice room, climb in top of you and fuck right there."

My pants were down. Margaret was in some state of undress. She hopped her ass up onto the island guiding my cock into her pussy. She hadn't been home 15 minutes and we were fucking like there was no tomorrow. I came. Margaret came. Needless to say, I slept like a baby that night.


12