Beach Resort Vacation with Emily

Story Info
Spending two nights at a resort with Emily and Ashley.
14.9k words
4.73
23.9k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never been to a luxury beach resort for vacation.

Or to put it more precisely: I've never been someone who seek out luxury as my personal indulgence. When I travel alone, I like to keep it simple.

But when Emily asked me to join her on a trip to Thailand, I couldn't resist. Not so much tempted by the lavishness, but more so by the prospect of being at a beach resort with Emily.

At this point, we've been working together at the company for a few months. The student-teacher ties that had existed between us are years in the past. And by now, the intimate nature of our current relationship is hardly a secret to the majority of the staff, which appears to be more advantageous than we had thought it would be, considering that it effectively wards off unwanted advances from some of Emily's male colleagues.

Actually, I would be remiss if I did not mention that this is more than just an intimate little getaway for the two of us. Firstly, I would be doing Emily an injustice if I fail to mention that the room at the beachside resort was something she had earned: a raffle she had been placed in as a result of being the top-selling promoter for the cosmetic firm's newest "Wild Berry Arousal" fragrance. Secondly, she had invited my cousin Ashley- as thanks for helping us hook up back on Valentine's day. She asked me to come along on her vacation with Ashley.

"That sounds fantastic, but wouldn't it be better to make it an all-girls getaway?"

"Oh, not a chance. Two gals traveling by ourselves to a foreign country? We need you as our bodyguard."

She leans over my desk in the lobby with a delicate giggle, the shimmery pendant dangling from her black velvet choker. I catch a subtle whiff of her fragrance. Her body language and the glimmering look in her starry eyes was more than enough to convince me.

"Alright, I'll tag along as your personal guard. What should we do about expenses?" I let out a light chuckle and press into the more practical matter.

"Well, the stay at the resort is already paid for. I guess we'll have to figure out the flight cost, meals, and transportation."

After a brief discussion, we decided it would be best to split the remaining expenses between the two of us. We both agreed that this was a gift for Ashley, so it only seemed fair that we don't ask her to cover any of the expenses.

Naturally, Ash was shocked, but nonetheless pleasantly thrilled. She graciously accepted our joint offer, agreeing to meet at the airport on the day of departure.

So now here I am, lounging at the departure lobby alone, awaiting the arrival of my two female companions. I actually haven't seen Ashley since she invited me to that Valentine's day event five months ago, and find myself looking forward to seeing her again. Even though this being a three-people trip might mean I won't have much privacy with Emily, I'm just hoping the two of them can have a good time. As the oldest out of the three, I think I should just do my best to look after them.

"Hey you, hope we didn't keep you waiting."

Emily's familiar voice chimes out, breaking my train of thought. I glance up to be greeted by Emily and Ashley approaching me side by side. Emily looks gorgeous as usual, wearing a little denim jacket over a white spaghetti-strap top that shows off a portion of her midriff and her glistening belly button ring, shimmering along with the pendant on her choker. She wears a pair of short denim skirt that barely covers her thighs as she strides over in a pair of black slip-on sneakers. Her long dark locks a bit wavier than usual, apparently having just gotten a light perm. She gives me a cheerful wave as she wheels a suitcase over.

Ashley, also dressed in a little denim jacket over her light pink t-shirt, has on a pair of denim short shorts and also a pair of slip-on sneakers similar to Emily's. Her mid-length black hair, slightly wavy at the tip, rests naturally over her shoulders, her bright dark brown eyes shimmering beneath her lightly curled bangs. She was good friends with Emily in college and they probably did a lot of shopping together, so it was no wonder they decided to wear similar outfits on this trip. With their similarity in height and petite frame, it looks more like Emily might be the one who is related to her rather than me. I find it hard to deny that my cousin looks rather attractive in that little outfit.

"Nice outfit. You two look like twins."

I stand up to meet them with a soft chuckle. The two of them exchange a quick glance and lightly giggle at the comment as I reach forward to help them with their luggage.

"Glad you noticed. That was the look we were going for. Oh, and thanks again for inviting me. I know you two would much rather be alone so I'll try my best not to get in the way." Ashley combs a streak of hair away from her face and shoots me an impish wink.

"Actually, I was thinking I should be the one to stay out of the way so you girls can enjoy some ladies-only time." I smile and look back and forth at the two of them as we move out together.

"Oh, don't you worry about that. We'll find a chance to have some fun without you." Emily teases with a playful wink as she rests her arms on my right shoulder.

"As long as you two don't leave me in Thailand and come back without me, I'm okay with that." I laugh again, walking between my two female companions as we make our way through airport security and head to our gate.

Before long, we were on our way to the beautiful island city of Phuket- a mere six-hour flight from where we departed. I allowed myself to be tucked in the middle so my female traveling companions can enjoy the aisle and window seats. Truth be told, I really didn't mind being seated between these two petite dark-haired beauties, where I can enjoy the feminine fragrance emanating from the black locks of their freshly washed hair and steal subtle glances at the silky smooth skin of their mostly bare thighs, even if one of them was my own cousin.

The flight itself was rather uneventful. The three of us chatted mostly about what we've been up to. Ashley was surprised and also delighted to learn that I had left my previous job only to end up working at the same company as Emily.

"So...have you two....you know, at work...?"

Emily and I exchange a knowing grin and glance over at Ashley with a silent nod in unison. Ashley's lips drop slightly open, the look on her blushing face both incredulous and impressed. It almost seems to me that Ash is slightful turned on by the idea of having intercourse at the workplace, with the risk of being seen.

"So uh...nevermind that." Emily's face flushes slightly red upon seeing my cousin's reaction and stammers. "So...what have you been up to yourself? You know, like, work-wise. And have you been seeing anyone yourself?"

"Well, I started working as a substitute teacher at an elementary school, the principal said she'll hire me full-time as soon as they have a vacancy."

"Following in his footstep, huh?" Emily gives her a wink and nudge me in the arm.

"Hah, I wouldn't be able to handle little kids very well. That's impressive, Ash. Hopefully you get a full-time gig soon."

"Thanks. And as for dating...not really getting serious or anything. Just a few casual dates here and there so I don't get too lonely." Ashley sticks out her tongue and flashes a wide grin. This is what I always liked about Ashley- she carries a sort of vibrant, playful energy that makes her fun to be around. I'm rather glad she agreed to join our little excursion, even if it means I won't have Emily to myself.

Soon after our arrival at Phuket International Airport, we were able to quickly board the shuttle that takes us directly to the resort. Naturally, I would offer the initiative to handle our luggages, allowing the ladies to take in the sights as they curiously poke their heads around and eagerly snap photos. Fortunately for me, it was only for a few days so we all packed rather light.

Upon our arrival at the resort, we were promptly shown to our villa by a very attentive staff member. As we enter our room, our mouths collectively drop open- The villa can only be described as nothing short of glamorous: With a grandiose king-sized bed in the middle of the room, facing a glass-paneled wall-to-wall sliding door that opens out to a wooden patio, leading to a private heated plunge pool about five feet deep. A fountain on one side of the pool steadily trickles down a glistening stream into the inviting water. Two lounge chairs line the other side against a row of neatly trimmed hedges about 8 feet high and blossoming with tropical flowers, running along the outer perimter of our private outdoor space. In one corner of the walled hedges, there is a gap and a stony path leading out of the villa towards the beach.

Inside the room, there is a love seat sofa resting against the wall adjacent to the bed. Besides the love seat sits a small elegant nightstand with a bowl of fresh tropical fruit and a bottle of high-quality Portuguese red wine. A double-slide wooden door opens up into the washroom, equipped with a deep soak tub and a vanity stand in front of the mirror. The washroom wall facing the outside is semi-transparent, with a sliding door besides the standing showering area that leads out directly to the pool.

"Oh, my, god. This is amazing." Emily let out an audible gasp as her lips hang open. "I knew this place was going to be really nice. But this is much more than I expected."

"Well, you've worked hard and earned your reward. You best enjoy it."

I find myself standing just behind her as we gaze out the window together at the pool. I instinctively slip my hands around her hip and dip my head to give her a tender kiss on the neck, eliciting a soft giggle.

And then I remember Ashley also being here, standing just a few feet to my right. I quickly draw my hands back and glance over, catching her looking away and staring down at the floor with a bashful smirk on her face. She definitely saw what I just did and apparently didn't mind too much. For some reason she seems a lot cuter with that shy demeanor. I find myself gazing at her for maybe a moment too long before looking away.

"So uh...ladies, what should we do first?"

Emily and Ashley exchange a quick glance at my inquiry, then almost respond simultaneously with equal enthusiasm:

"Let's go check out the beach!"

"I agree, we can come back and enjoy the room in the evening. Now is definitely beach time."

The two of them quickly pull their swimwear out of their bags and saunter into the washroom together, with Emily glancing back and throwing me a wink before closing the sliding door.

"No peeping, okay?"

I must admit I find it hard to resist the temptation to sneak a peek, but tell myself I must not give in. To get away from the inviting sound of their kittenish giggles just beyond the wooden door, enticing me like a bee being drawn to honey, I quickly step out onto the patio overlooking the pool. I take a deep breath and slowly walk along the edge, inhaling the salty, tropical coast air caressing my face. As I circle the pool, I glance up and find myself looking directly at the semi-transparent wall leading into the washroom, where the silhouettes of my two female companions can be seen stripping out of their clothes and slipping on their swimsuits. My imagination begins to run rampant, picturing their silky smooth bare skin grazing softly together as they help each other undress and dress. I look away and shake my head viciously to chase away such lewd thoughts as I can feel heat rising in my crotch and a bulge slightly pushing up against my shorts. I decide to make my way back in before they finish.

Trying hard not to imagine my cousin naked with Emily, I absentmindedly begin to fidget around, opening a dresser to inspect its spaciousness and pulling open a drawer below the nightstand, only to spot two complimentary packs of condoms- one for each night of our stay. Great, just what I need: something else to make me think about sex and feed my erection while my cousin is right over in the next room with Emily.

"Alright, we're ready."

I quickly slam the drawer shut and turn to meet the two of them emerging from the washroom, clad in pairs of little triangle string bikinis- Emily in a black one that matches nicely with the black velvet choker she is still wearing, and Ashley in an azure blue one. Their perky breasts press tightly against their bikini top as they saunter out with their arms casually linked, their slender waists and silky smooth legs boldly exposed. I subtly take a step to the right to conceal my hard-on behind the nighstand as I gaze admiringly at these two luscious, bikini-clad summer goddess.

"You two look stunning."

I find myself uttering with a wide grin as I look them up and down, barely able to contain my excitement and struggling within mysel, fighting the urge to take Emily and fling her onto the king-sized fluff mattress and make love to her right on the spot in front of Ashley while she watches.

"Thanks. We went and got them together right before the trip."

The two friends share a spirited giggle and collect their beach gear, slipping on their flip-flops.

"Shall we head out?"

I walk behind them, silently admiring their jiggling hips pressed tightly into their string bikini bottom as they excitedly prance out the door. Using the stony path between the hedges, it only took us about five minutes before we emerge from the villa complex and are promptly greeted by the salty scent of ocean breeze and a strip of white-sand beach, overlooking the dark blue untamed waves that stretch out towards the Indian Ocean. We glance around and was pleasantly surprised to see the beach sparsely populated- This area appears to be only accessible to guests of the villa, and each villa occupant seems to have a small strip inclusive to themselves. About fifty meters to our left, we see a middle-aged couple with two small children, emerging from behind their own wall of flowering hedges. They quickly set camp on the beach directly in front of their own villa.

"Wow, this is nice. There's nobody around to jostle for space."

Emily shields her squinting starry dark brown eyes against the blazing tropical sun and grins widely at me and Ashley, then stoops down to lay out her beach towel. My cousin and I follow suit. Soon, the three of us are reclining comfortably on our beach towels, enjoying the ocean breeze and the waves before us.

"Don't you want to take off your shirt?" Ashley, who is positioned in the middle, glances over at me inquisitively, shifting her eyes up and down at my white T-shirt and beach shorts.

"He doesn't want to show off his muscles." Emily chimes in with a teasing grin.

"No, that's not it." I chuckle softly in response. "I don't want to get sunburnt."

"Well, that's not a problem. I've brought some sunscreen." Ashley sits up and reaches into her beach bag. "Speaking of which- can you help me put some on, Emily?"

"Sure thing! Only if you help me though."

Emily sits up as Ashley squeeze a gloop of the cream into her own hand and another gloop into Emily's. I sit up and watch as they rub their palms together and begin to run their cream-covered hands across each other's bare skin, along the clavicles, arms, and down to their slender waists, sliding their hands back up to work on the soft mounds popping against their bikini tops. I feel the fire rising in my crotch again and glances down to a bulge slowly forming against my shorts. I look back up and sees Emily eyeing my crotch, then lifting her glimmering eyes to meet mine, wearing a mischevious little smirk on her face. Ashley, with her back facing me, is none the wiser.

Emily softly bites down on her lower lip and gradually allows her hands to work their way back down, softly caressing Ashley's waist, her belly button, and then her thighs, inconspicuously pushing their way between her legs. Ashley obliges, allowing her friend access as she obediently spreads her legs apart. Emily carefully allows two fingers to graze softly against Ashley's crotch over the fabric of her bikini, drawing out a soft, inadvertent gasp. I find myself on the verge of losing control at how badly I want to free my bulge straining tightly against my shorts.

"Hey, Ashley. Why don't we ask your cousin to do our backs?" Emily throws me an enticing little wink as she leans in to whisper into Ashley's ear.

"That's a great idea. Is it okay with you?" Ashley glances back at me, fortunately not noticing my rising hard-on.

"My pleasure."

I rise to my knees as the ladies lay down on their stomachs, their perky asses pointing up. I push a few gloops of sunscreen into my hand and rub my palms together, laying one hand on each girl's upper back and begin to knead- first horizontally across their shoulders, then vertical down to the small of their backs, lingering just above their hips, then carefully massaging the bare skin around their asses- Putting my hands directly on their butts would be a dead giveaway, as they had their bikini on and there was no excuse for my hands to be there, at least in Ashley's case.

As my hands hesitate to advance, Emily turns her head to gaze at me expectantly. She daintily lifts her calf closer to me and allow her bare heel to softly graze along my thigh until it's just below my meaty bulge. That was all I needed as i let my hand slides over and begin to caress her ass, kneading it over the bikini between my fingers, discreetly slipping under the fabric to massage the supple flesh. Emily let out a soft sigh, causing Ashley to turn her head and see what we're up to. I meet her gaze with an awkward grin, but to my surprise, she returns a playful pout.

"What about me?" She squints her eyes and cooes softly, seemingly not at all bothered. In fact, rather seems to be looking forward to it herself.

"Well, alright."

I concede while forcing a smile, inwardly not at all reluctant to slide my other hand across her hip and begin to massage her ass, gently sliding my fingers under the bikini to caress her ass cheeks just as I did with Emily. Ashley lets out a soft little moan and rests her head on the back of her hands, turning her head to grin in my direction.

"Mmh, you have pretty firm hands. I never realized how good you were at massages. I should've..."

And then she pauses, her eyes landing on my crotch, at the bulge outlined against my pants. Her mouth drops slightly open before she turns her head away with a little gasp, her face bright red with a slight smirk. Emily, apparently having caught her reaction, begins to giggle softly.

"What were you saying just now, Ashley?"

Just as Ashley opens her mouth to stutter a response, we hear shrill sounds of excited children nearby, and getting closer. The three of us looking up to see a beachball rolling in our direction, caught in a gust of ocean breeze, and those two small children- a boy and a girl, probably no older than ten, chasing behind it.

I quickly pull back my hands and get up on one knee. My two female companions, likewise, quickly rise to their feet, with the more athletic Ashley reacting quickly enough to snag the beachball before it rolls by.

"Oops, here you go." She tosses it back to the kids with a welcoming grin as they approach our group.

"Thank you."

As the children politely retrieve the ball and turn to leave, they glance back and whisper softly to each other, seemingly hesitating over something.

"Do you want us to play with you?"

This time it was Emily who chimes out with a pleasant smile, her sunlit cheeks forming two small dimples in the afternoon tropical sun. The two small children hesitate again, and nod slightly with shy smiles on their little sunburnt faces.

"There's nobody around to play with. And mom and dad just want to sit around and read their books..." The little girl gazes up at us bashfully, muttering in a soft voice. "Is it okay? I hope we're not bothering you..."