Alii Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my to go and left at that moment. As I drove off I saw the restaurant door open. Hilary saw me drive off.

By the time I got home I was actually quite hungry. As I ate I turned on Sports Center and drank a beer. I was curious how long it would take Hilary to get home. If all was innocent she would then continue her evening out and get home later tonight. If she was feeling guilty, she'd be home pretty quick.

My wait was not long. She breezed in as if nothing was wrong but kept her eyes on me to gauge my mood.

"Boy, you surprised me at Belinda's," she said. "Why didn't you stay and visit?" She added.

"You looked like you were having a good time, I didn't want to interrupt anything." I said with a sarcastic innocence.

"Well you could have at least said hello to the others." She said.

"Huh, others," I said. "I only noticed your long lost doctor friend." I replied.

I think by this time she knew I was a bit pissed off, but she was going to try to make it my problem.

"Here we go again with this jealousy thing. Greg is a friend I have not seen in a long time and he and I were just catching up. Why do you always think every guy is trying to get into my pants? Other than at the party I have not seen him in years and we were good friends when we were all at Swedish Hospital."

"Oh, I see," I say. "other than at the party you had not had a chance at work to get caught up with him and that's what you were doing tonight?" I ask.

"Exactly." She says.

"So no opportunities at the hospital to catch up?" I repeat.

"Bryan No! I'm busy at work." She emphatically claims, her voice a little louder.

"Okay, that means no lunches together. Not just the two of you in the corner of the cafeteria multiple times over the last 3 weeks. So just so I completely understand you have spent no one on one time with a guy that is described as a pussy hound?" I ask with false innocence.

"Well, maybe . . . ." She meekly utters.

"Forget it Hilary, you lied to me. You know it and I know it." I quietly but forcefully say to her.

"What do you have to say for yourself," I ask.

She looks away and then the tears start. She knows this is my weakness and I think she wants me to hug her and tell her it's going to be all right. No way. As I have said Hilary is kind of a sexy flirt but at least to my knowledge has never lied to me. This has put a hairline fracture in my trust for her.

When I ask her again for an explanation she runs upstairs crying. Again, I know she wants me to come and comfort her but it's just not happening. When I go up I see she is in the guest bedroom.

With my job I'm up and out of the house early, long before she is up. At work I am distracted but I do decide on one thing about my life. With or without Hilary I'm moving out of the bleak weather of Washington state. And I'm moving to Hawaii.

Several of the guys in my office have moved and work remotely. One of my good buddies, Randy, who started around the same time I did is in North Idaho and loves it. He keeps asking me why I still go in to the office. Why don't I live where I want, there is no real advantage to being in the Seattle office.

I have always loved the beach and Hawaii is my favorite. The weather, the ocean, the beaches, the people. We had vacationed there every year and I decided the Kona area was my favorite. Though Hilary liked Hawaii too, she wasn't as sold on moving. This had been the hang up.

I spent the afternoon looking at Kona area real estate.

I generally get home before Hilary but when I got home Friday evening she was already there.

This will be interesting I thought.

"Hi honey," she called to me as I walked in. "I've got salmon on the barbecue, do you want a beer?"

I walked into the kitchen and she was acting like Thursday had never happened. I took the beer from her but no kiss.

"I took the day off, the house needed cleaning and I just felt like a nice dinner at home tonight, that sound good?" She asked.

I sat there and stared at her.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm still waiting on an explanation after you lied to me yesterday" I stated.

"Oh Bryan, I didn't lie I was just confused, I knew you were mad and I didn't want to upset you anymore." She tried to brush everything under the rug.

"Now, do you want the teriyaki sauce or a dry rub on the salmon?" She asked.

"I don't care about the fucking salmon, I want to know why you lied to me," I said. I rarely use profanities so she knew I was pissed.

"What is the big deal!?" She countered. "Greg was at the restaurant and we were talking!" "I'm allowed to have friends, or are you too insecure for that."

Okay she was going on the offensive. I was starting to really get pissed. My therapist was whispering in my ear . . . Mentally, deep breath . . . .deep breath.

"Here are the facts, you spent over an hour with this guy at Carly's party one on one and he didn't know we were married. Throughout the conversation, that didn't come up. Fact two, you have been eating lunch with him regularly, AND just the two of you alone together in the cafeteria, so much so it is creating workplace gossip. Fact three you were cozied up to him at Belinda's separate from the rest of the group. Finally, fact four you lied to me about how much you were seeing him - just catching up. By my calculation you have had at least 6 hours one on one to catch up with him, what's the deal?"

She just sat there staring down. Mentally I was preparing for the possibility of the end of my marriage and began thinking about a new start in Hawaii. I really did love Hilary and loved all the stuff we did together. The sex was off the charts. But I would not tolerate lying. I knew I was jealous and if I did not get the truth out of her - it was over.

She continued her silence.

Finally "I am so sorry, I did fib to you but can I explain?" She said.

I sat and waited.

"As you know my Dad left when I was 10. I was always after male affirmation. I know you know some of this. In high school I always went for the bad boy jock type. I kind of had a reputation. When I finished nursing school all these bad boy jock types were transplanted by doctors. Confident alpha males turned me on then, I admit it."

I knew some of this - but not all of it.

"When I got my job at Swedish Hospital after nursing school there were all these young people there and we kind of formed a clique. Carly was in it and some of the doctors including Greg. I dated a few but nothing lasted too long. It seemed like all they wanted was the sex."

I didn't know if I wanted to hear this much detail.

"All the women were attracted to Greg, and he was a bit of a player. I guess I had a crush on him too. I started dating one of his friends Nick Gardiner, a radiologist. I soon learned it was not serious but we continued to date for a few months. I also learned that Nick and Greg were roommates and good friends. One night we were at a party, Nick and I, and Greg was there too. I wasn't sure whose house it was. There was a lot of booze and I guess Nick got a little horny and he talked me into one of the bedrooms upstairs. I'd had a few drinks too."

This was definitely TMI, but I had to hear how this came together.

"We had sex in someone's room and after we were just laying there, Greg stumbled in to the room. He said by mistake. He must have had a lot to drink too. He sat on the bed and started talking to us. I'm nude with just a thin sheet covering part of me. Nick says he needs to use the bathroom and would be right back. I expected Greg to leave but he doesn't. Well, I kind of had a crush on him and he started caressing my leg . . ."

"Stop!" I yell, "are you telling me you fucked him too?" I asked.

For a full minute she doesn't say a word. And then finally, "kind of."

"What you KIND OF, fucked him!?" I hissed at her.

At this point she's crying and I am pissed. Is my wife a slut? I'm not sure what to do. I guess the good news if you can call it that is at least I got the truth. No one would make this shit up.

She then tells me that the next morning she feels awful. Nick asked if the three of them, her, him and Greg, could all get together again. She slaps him and that's the end of that relationship. She heard from others that she was starting to get a bad reputation at the hospital. She quits partying and focuses on her career and the rest of her life.

"Shortly after that was when I met you." She said.

"You were dating his friend!" I stated forcefully.

"I know, I was so stupid, but I had this crush on him," she wailed.

"So, do you STILL have a crush on him, is this what this all about?" I asked.

"No, no, I love you. I was confused, all of a sudden this guy who I at one time was interested in, now is interested in me. I would never do anything. It was just flattering."

I tell her I need to think about this. We never end up eating dinner and I take off on a walk that ends up lasting several hours. No surprise, it's raining. A month ago I was happy. Business was great, l had this beautiful sexy woman for my wife, and I hadn't a care in the world. Now I'm questioning my wife's morals and I'm not sure I trust her.

One thing was sure, I was definitely leaving the Puget Sound for Hawaii with or without Hilary.

Again, I knew she was a bit wild before we were married. But, fucking a boyfriend and his roommate back to back! That was pretty slutty. On the other hand we weren't married, nor did we even know one another at that time. I had my share of casual sexual relationships before we were married. Some were as wild as that. But, and I know it sounds sexist, it was different with men, we were supposed to fuck around.

As I finally made it back to home I was confused about several things. The one thing I was sure of, I was moving to Hawaii.

The next few days were pretty tense. I was still trying to figure out what to do about Hilary. I believed that she had not done anything with this Greg. I did believe she was getting too close to him.

At one point Saturday afternoon I was prepared to divorce her and move to Hawaii. A complete fresh start. On the other hand I thought of all the great vacations Hilary and I had in Hawaii. The thought of being there without her was not nearly as good as being there with her.

I would have to think about what to do . . . .

——————————

Well obviously we stayed together and moved. Hilary vowed her love for me and dismissed any attraction to Greg. I wanted to believe her and I kind of did. I would need to keep my eye on her.

Our life on Alii Drive was wonderful. She worked 3 days per week and I had my own schedule. There were intense times for my business but there were also a lot of times I could play hooky when Hil was not working. My workload ebbed and flowed. It really was like being on a constant vacation.

I ran almost daily on Alii Drive and when Hilary was available we went together. We explored the island and found beautiful waterfalls, jungly hikes, majestic views and amazing beaches.

One of the things about the Big Island is that it is the newest island in the Hawaiian chain. Therefore there are fewer beaches. The nice beaches you had to drive to. But they were worth it. Two of our favorites are Kua Bay and Hapuna Beach. But the one special beach we liked was Makalawena Beach. M Beach.

On this particular Thursday we had decided to explore M Beach. At this time we had not yet been there. We followed the guide book instructions and turned on the road to this beach. There was a chain across the road and a sign saying "CLOSED THURSDAYS".

From our stopped spot we could see the ocean and it only looked like a mile or so away. We decided to hike across the lava to see it. It was definitely worth it. M Beach is beautiful, fine white sand and blue-green ocean, it was spectacular.

We hiked up and down the beach and realized there was no one else on the entire beach. Likely because everyone else knew the road was closed on Thursdays.

We set up a spot to sit in the sun and enjoy the beach. After a while I needed to cool off. I went for a swim and when I got back Hilary's bikini top was off.

"Wow nice tits!" I tell her.

She just laughs and says, "since no one's around, why not."

No complaints from me. "you know, you need sunscreen on them," I tell her.

"Really, can you help me with that?" She asks with a sexy look.

Hilary has tanned well and her white breasts, large brown nipples and the tan contrast to make for a very sexy look.

I slowly start applying the sunscreen on her beautiful breasts. She is leaning back with her sunglasses on. I circle each nipple staying away from the centers for now. As I tease her I can tell she is getting into it. Her breath quickens and her teeth are biting down on her bottom lip. I continue to massage circling her hard nipples. I don't remember ever seeing her nipples this erect.

At this point she is squirming and I apply lotion directly on the nipple from the bottle, she moans. She's squirming and one of her hands trails down to her bikini bottoms.

Finally I lightly touch her erect nipples. She moans and as my hand glides over the tips she has a small shuddering orgasm.

She immediately stands up, pulls down her bikini bottoms, rips my swimsuit off (in fact it actually did rip a little), and drops down on top of me.

"Hil," I say. "We are on a public beach."

"I don't care, no one's around and I need you in me now." She says as she lines up my hard penis and slowly impales her self on my erection.

She slowly moves back and forth and as I reach for her dangling breasts she has another orgasm. Eyes closed I lay back and she does most of the work. She rises up and slides back down. I am excited and after a few more minutes, I climax and she does one last time with a loud moan. I can't believe it, we just made love to my wife in public.

After a moment I recover and realize we are both nude on a public beach. As I look up, about 50 feet past us is a couple, walking down the beach.

"Hilary, there are people here!" I whisper.

"Yeah, I know, I saw them," she replies.

"You saw them while we were . . . . "I'm momentarily at a loss.

"While you were fucking me, yes." She said.

At this point I'm scrambling to get my swimsuit on. "Hilary, why didn't you say something," I asked.

"I guess I was enjoying it too much, and the guy seemed like he liked what he was seeing, he kept staring at me." She laughed.

"Well I don't blame him. You look great nude, but you better get some clothes on, it looks like more people are starting to arrive at the beach." I say.

We hung out at M Beach for a few more hours and then walked back to the car. I was sexually half excited the entire day. The sex, the nudity turned me on. We will have to get back here on another Thursday soon.

After we got home Hilary went to take a shower. I was still so turned on I joined her. As I washed her body I noticed a hint of tan on her white milky breasts. The other thing I noticed was that her areolas and her nipples had definitely turned a darker shade of brown.

As I was soaping her ass and pussy, I could not help it, I slid my erect penis in her from behind, bent her over and began fucking her. The shower was cramped and not meant for this type of activity.

After about the third attempt to stay in, she turned around, dropped to her knees and gave me an amazing blow job. I ejaculated all over her darker beautiful breasts and nipples. What a great day. I felt I had made the right choice moving to Hawaii and the right choice staying with Hilary.

The next day as I'm leaving the workout room I notice Banks on the side lawn going through a slow and elaborate martial arts Kata. He is in shorts only, no shoes - no shirt. The guy is in good shape. His skin is a golden brown. I recalled he had a sleek look. Different from my slightly stockier and muscular look.

As I'm walking away he calls out to me, "Bryan, how are you?"

We start talking and end up making plans for dinner for Friday night. No Pau Hana this week.

We get Poke at a place in town and stop on the way back and have a drink at Don the Beachcomber. Banks is telling me about his development near Pahoa on the Hilo side. He has this plan for a planned development on some acreage he has purchased.

He also talks about his counseling practice. His mission is to help couples to have a more fulfilling relationship he says. He says his clients normally don't pay and that he is referred through word of mouth.

"My goal is to help people explore all that life has to offer them. To not become limited by others ideas and rules." He proclaimed.

"If you and Hilary would ever like to schedule a session we can discuss these concepts a bit further." He went on with sincere looking charm.

"I'll think about it." I said. I really wasn't sure what he was talking about.

Once we arrived home Hilary told me about her conversation with Chloe. Sounds like she is a smart lady but a couple of times took backhanded digs at Banks. Hilary also said that Chloe went out of her way to let her know that it was her money that was paying for a lot of their lifestyle. Interesting. So far to me, Banks was a good guy a little on the charming side but I saw nothing bad about him at this point.

Wednesday night Banks stops by our condo to show us the real estate prospectus. I tell him I'm not really interested. He seems disappointed but quickly resumes his confident ways as if my response has not affected him.

Most Wednesday nights Hilary was burned out from her 3 straight 10 hour shifts. Tonight was no exception. Banks was attentive and funny and it perked her up. He asked about her schedule and she told him that Thursday's were her day to unwind. Most Thursdays she and I hit the beach where she could sit in the sun, swim in the ocean and unwind. So far I was able to get away most Thursdays to join her.

"What are your favorite beaches?" Banks asked.

"Kua Bay and Hapuna are our favorites so far," Hilary replied. Then she looked at me and winked.

We had hit M Beach several times since our initial visit. We even have engaged in free range fucking a few times on Thursdays and so far have not really gotten caught too bad. Unlike the first time. I smiled back at her.

We ended up inviting Banks to join us at Kua Bay. I wanted her to continue to get to know Banks as I did. He was turning out to be a good friend and I imagined he and Chloe to possibly become a couples friend for us.

Hilary didn't wear her skimpiest of bikinis but this one was pretty tiny. Hilary looked great and a couple of times I caught him checking her out. I couldn't blame him, but a small flame of jealousy flared up briefly.

At one point I was getting hot and went for a swim. Both Hilary and Banks declined, no big deal. When I was walking back from my swim I saw them laughing and joking about something, but when I got back to the blanket they quit talking about whatever it was. Hmmm.

On the way home Banks asked us if we scuba. Neither of us has, but we were both interested. Banks told us of a place in Kona where we could take a few lessons and get certified. We were interested. Hilary seemed especially interested. The longer we lived here - the happier I was and I wanted Hilary to love this lifestyle as much as I did. I was glad we could start a new hobby together.

Banks said he had a boat and had this special spot that he goes that has an amazing reef and always has interesting marine life. We made plans in a few weeks to go out with him on his boat.

When we got back to our condo after Banks had left we discussed the day.

"You're right he's a pretty nice guy, I enjoyed our day today." Hilary told me.

I was glad she felt that way. If he and Chloe were going to be our friends I wanted us all to get along.