Alisa Gets Blackmailed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus smiled down at my wife and said, "I can't keep you all to myself. You are too amazing Alisa, and it would be selfish of me not to share you with others, don't you think?"

Alisa, busy stroking and kissing his cock as if it were a royal scepter said, "yes, sir. If that is what you want to do with me."

"I do, and it will start soon, very soon. So, keep your phone on at all times. I have ordered some sexy clothes for you, along with a few toys. When I say someone is coming over, you will treat them just like you treat me, understand?"

Alisa stood up and said, "yes, sir. I will do whatever you tell me to do with whomever comes over."

"I will make sure nobody hurts you in any way and treats you with respect. Nobody will hit you or call you names, and they will always treat you as the goddess and incredibly sexy fuck toy you are. But, they will also treat you like a fucking slut."

Alisa was smiling up at him, touching his face, her face shiny with his cum, and said, "I know you will always take care of me, sir. I feel completely safe doing everything you want me to do."

Marcus kissed her deeply, got out of the shower, dried off, and left the bathroom without saying another word.

When Marcus departed, I came into the house and went to our bathroom. Alisa was still in the shower, letting the hot water run over her body. She looked at me and smiled, a look of exhaustion and total gratification on her face. I opened the shower door and asked, "are you alright?"

She looked over at me with a far-off look in her eyes, and said, "I am wonderful, baby. Thank you."

I was at a loss as to how I should continue our conversation at this point, so I said, "I will be outside if you need me. I love you."

Alisa said, "I love you too, baby," as she turned so her back was facing me. I looked down at her ass, and from so close, it was clearly stretched open. I believe I could have put a finger or two into her without her knowing. She looked so beautiful, completely satisfied and content, and I am deeply in love with her.

About 30 minutes later, I was sitting on the couch, watching the news, when Alisa walked in. She had on her short silk robe, untied, giving glimpses of her breasts and pussy as it shifted. Her gaze was not shifted down, nor were there any signs of embarrassment or guilt. Alisa had a slight smile, and a look of confidence, as she walked over to me and climbed onto the couch. She folded her legs beneath her, and curled up against my chest. We stayed that way for some time, not saying a word, as we cuddled and found something to watch.

When the program was over, I kissed her head, and was caressing her cheek, when I asked, "did you have fun today?" I felt Alisa tense up and hold her breath, so I said, "I expect some of it to physically feel good, and I don't expect, or want, you to feel miserable or guilty the entire time. I have never had better sex than I have with you. So, maybe they have never had better sex, and are using the blackmail to keep fucking you. I will not be mad, jealous, or sad no matter what you say. I just want you to be completely open and honest about everything. Without honesty and trust, we won't make it through this ordeal."

Alisa looked me in the eyes and kissed me. When she broke away, her eyes were misty and she said, "I don't deserve you, baby. I love you more than I can say, and it takes a very strong man to stand by me while other men fuck me. I could never love anybody else and I promise that I will stay by your side forever."

"I love you too, and feel the same way."

Alisa rested her head back on my chest and said, "yes, I had fun today."

I asked, "what did you have to do," as Alisa did not yet know about the cameras.

Alisa proceeded to tell me everything they did, from fucking her pussy and ass, then cumming in her mouth and making her swallow it. She told me about them peeing on each other, and him fucking her ass again in the shower.

"Did you swallow his pee?"

She nodded yes and said, "he swallowed mine too. It didn't taste bad, and made me feel a little naughty and dirty."

Alisa had begun rubbing my stomach and down my thighs while she talked, and I was fighting a losing battle with a hard-on slowly pushing its way up my shorts. I said," I guess he isn't that big if you take him in your ass."

To this Alisa abruptly sat up and said, "oh, no. He is huge." She must have felt as if she had answered too excitedly, put her hands over her mouth and said, "oh my god, baby. I am so sorry I said that."

I laughed and said, "that is ok. Remember, complete honesty."

Alisa smiled and caressed my face, saying, "you are so wonderful."

"Did he hurt you?"

"It was very tight at first, and hurt quite a bit. I thought I would tear open, but once I got used to it, it felt incredible. Last night, Chris went first, and he was a little smaller than Marcus, but still very big, so it wasn't such a shock when Marcus fucked me. They even made me squirt, which I have never done before," Alisa excitedly shared. I don't know how or why it happened, but they said it happens all the time with them because their cocks are so big."

I said, "well, I am happy that you are not being hurt and at least it feels good."

My cock was hard now and Alisa saw it. She started rubbing it over my shorts, then said, "it was lots of fun, especially when they both fucked me at the same time. It was incredible, as if my whole body was being electrocuted over and over in an amazing way."

"You mean one in your mouth and the other in your pussy at the same time?"

Alisa shook her head no, then said, "well, yes. That too, and also in my mouth and ass at the same time. I mean one was in my pussy and the other was in my ass, then they switched. I could barely breath." Alisa was unzipping me while saying all of this, and when she had my cock out said, "does hearing about me fucking them excite you?"

I stood and put my cock in her mouth. While taking off my clothes I said, "it shouldn't, but yes, it does."

Alisa shed her silk robe and we made love on the couch, which resembled aggressive fucking on both our parts. I fucked her pussy until she came, then Alisa put her feet behind her head and said, "please fuck my ass, sir," just like she says to Marcus. I dove right in, all the way to the bottom (which for me is 7 inches) while Alisa screamed, "that's it, baby. Fuck my ass hard." I fucked her ass until she was cumming, and kept slamming into her ass as hard as possible, and to my surprise and relief, she squirted into the air. I caught some in my mouth and the rest came down on her tits and face.

That pushed me over the edge, so I pulled out, stuck my cock in her mouth, and blew my load. Alisa stroked my cock, and held the head in her mouth, until she was satisfied there was nothing left. She then opened her mouth to show me the cum, and in a day of firsts, closed her mouth and swallowed. Alisa stood up, smiled and licked her lips, then said, "that tasted wonderful," as she began to kiss me so I could taste the cum as well.

The blackmailing of Alisa has caused my wife to open up sexually to me as well, offering me sexual delights she didn't think appropriate for our marriage. It also appears she is enjoying her forced sex, so now we have to wait and see how long the blackmail will last. Inexplicably, I find myself hoping it lasts longer than just a few days, as I want to see what they will make her do, and how far she will go before refusing. I am quite sure Alisa feels the same way.

Later that afternoon, three large boxes were delivered to our door. I cut them open while Alisa looked on with anticipation. The first box contained lingerie and athletic clothing from Victoria's Secret. The second box contained sexy dresses, shorts, skirts, and tops. The third box was full of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, condoms, lube, condoms, and various other sex toys.

Alisa started going through the Victoria's Secret box first, holding up different styles of thigh-high nylons, thongs, garter belts, bustier, bras, and a few tiny nightgowns. The workout shorts and bras were very nice, but looked like they were sized for kids. The dresses, skirts, shorts, and tops were all very nice quality, form fitting, and not so short that Alisa would look like a streetwalker. Alisa giggled and said, "I can't wait to try everything on."

I was starting to get the feeling that Alisa was getting lost in this entire ordeal, but replied, "I am sure you will look incredible in everything."

Alisa moved on to the toy box and said, "oh my god," as she started removing huge dildos and vibrators, some black, some white. She was getting excited by all this, as her face was slightly red and her breathing changed. Alisa removed some rather large anal beads, and stainless steel butt plugs with jewels on the ends. She grabbed a butt plug with a red gem on the end, and said, "I'll be right back," as she headed toward our bathroom. Alisa returned without her robe and wearing only black heels. She walked up to me, turned around, and asked, "do you like how this looks?" Her beautifully round and extremely toned ass was framing a large red jewel coming out of her asshole. Alisa was standing straight and it was clearly visible.

I could only muster a weak, "oh my god. You look so fucking hot."

Alisa turned back around and placed my hand on her wet pussy, saying, "would you like me to play with a big dildo for you?"

What idiot would say no? I said, "fuck yes," and started taking of my clothes. Alisa grabbed a huge dildo, took my hand, and led me to the sheepskin rug in our bedroom. Just as we were settling in, she received a text message.

It stated, "they will be over at eleven. Wear the plaid skirt and white shirt. Anything else is up to you."

Alisa put her phone down and said, "we still have plenty of time before they get here. I wonder who they are?" She then crossed her ankles behind her head, and with the large butt plug stretching her ass, Alisa's pussy was open and leaking. Alisa disinfected the dildo, then covered it with lube. When she slowly started pushing it into her pussy, she said, "I love you so much, baby. It is so tight, just like when Marcus fucks me. Do you think your wife looks like a slutty little fuck toy?"

All I got out was, "I love you too," before I shot cum over her face.

This ordeal may turn out to be something positive for our marriage. But, it doesn't feel that way at this juncture. It is fun, and exciting, but it is a very slippery slope. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
JhWALLJhWALLover 3 years ago
Wimp

Don't you see you were set up, all this blackmail crap was to get you on board telling you she had no choice while she is loving every second of it. She has always been a total whore otherwise she wouldn't have been so into it all in the first place.

Everything she is saying to them she means so if I was you I would start the divorce proceedings now as this will get completely out of hand if it isn't already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please

I hope to see a part three soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect husband

you are the perfect husband. She get's to live in a nice house and fuck all the big dicks she wants, while you get sloppy thirds and fourths. She obviously loves big dicks more than she loves you or it would never have happened to begin with. She's not even getting paid, so she does it strictly for the love of big dicks. She's a supreme slutty and you're a fucking pussy ass bitch!

Indianaboy79Indianaboy79over 5 years ago
Great

Looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let Poor Hubby Escape

Hubby surely must look long term and decide to fight or get out.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Wife Turned Meeting an old college acquaintance brings change.in Loving Wives
More Stories