Alisha & Vicky - Day 01

Story Info
Alisha meets Vicky.
2.1k words
4.28
12.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. It is the first of what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day One does not feature any sexual content, but lays the story foundation for the days to follow.

Day One: Monday

The first morning light filtered through Alisha's window. She stretched in her bed, feeling the soft cotton of her sheets brush against her skin. It was the day before her senior year of high school, and a sense of anticipation filled her. The promise of new beginnings and adventures looming on the horizon made her heart race with excitement.

Alisha hopped into the shower, relishing in the warm water cascading down her body. She emerged clean and refreshed and carefully picked out her outfit for the day - a pair of faded blue jean shorts and a white t-shirt that hugged her curves in all the right places.

As she looked at her phone, an unread text message caught her eye. Samantha was inviting her to meet under the bridge with some friends. Alisha knew she shouldn't lie to her mom, but this was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Samantha was always a source of fun and rebellion for Alisha. Unlike Alisha's strict Christian upbringing, Samantha had no rules or boundaries. Alisha replied "ill be there :)" before slipping out of the house and telling her mom she was going to spend the day at Jackie's house.

Alisha's mom didn't seem to suspect anything as she waved goodbye, but Alisha could feel the guilt gnawing at her stomach.

With each step towards the bridge, the anticipation grew stronger, masking any twinge of guilt that nagged at her conscience.

The bridge itself was a part of the highway that went through the small town, and it rarely had more than a trickle of water running under it. This allowed for an out of sight hangout spot for some of the neighborhood kids who wanted to spend time away from the prying eyes of overbearing parents. As Alisha got to the bridge, she saw that Samantha was already there, sitting on the ground. Next to Samantha on either side of her, were two guys Alisha did not recognize.

"Hey Alisha!" Samantha called out to her as Alisha got closer.

"Hey," Alisha replied, trying her hardest to hide her excitement.

"I'm sorry I missed your 18th birthday last week!" said Samantha.

"Yeah, me too. But you know, with my parents and -"

"Oh, I know, I'm too cool for them." Samantha continued, "anyway, this is Tyler and Ryan."

"Hi," Alisha said, extending her hand.

"A handshaker!?" said Ryan. "You weren't joking about her being proper, Sammy."

Alisha's face reddened, and she quickly withdrew her hand. Alisha didn't know how to react to the comments; she was just behaving as she normally did. She sat down on the ground next to Tyler and tried to blend in with the rest of the group.

"So... what are you guys up to?" asked Alisha.

Ryan opened a backpack, and started pulling out some small bottles.

"This" he said, holding one of the bottles. Alisha didn't know exactly what she was looking at. It was clear that the bottle was full of something alcoholic, but she was too afraid to ask.

"We're going to enjoy some drinks," he said.

Alisha's church friends were used to her lifestyle, which was not usually the case for a teenager like herself. At home young girls were taught that drinking alcohol was bad, and they steered clear of it. Alisha was no different; she enjoyed spending time with Samantha and her other friends from church, but socializing at parties was something she had never experienced before. Alisha's mind started to race; was this a bad thing? Alisha didn't know. She just sat there and watched as the group started to drink. Alisha didn't want to be seen as being against the group, so she grabbed one of the bottles and started to drink as well. It wasn't before long that she soon found herself feeling a bit tipsy.

As the afternoon went on, Alisha became more and more tipsy. She was sitting on the ground, feeling dizzy and lightheaded.

"Hey, we should all play a game?" Tyler asked the group.

"Sure," Samantha replied.

The game that Tyler wanted to play was called "truth or dare". Alisha was hesitant at first, but she decided to play along. Alisha had no idea what some of the dares could be, but she was getting too drunk to care.

Alisha's turn to pick came up.

"Truth or dare" asked Ryan.

"Truth" said Alisha.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" asked Ryan.

"Nooooo" said Alisha. "I'm not allowed to have one, my parents said so. I haven't even kissed a guy yet."

"I could change that for you.." said Ryan, in a failed attempt to be seductive.

Alisha could feel her heart racing, and she knew that if she picked dare next time she was asked, he was going to dare her to kiss him.

Before she knew it, it was Alisha's turn again to be asked, but this time by Samantha.

"Truth or dare, Alisha?" asked Samantha.

Alisha thought for a second, and decided to pick dare. "Dare" said Alisha.

Samantha saw an opportunity to mess with Alisha and decided to jump on it without hesitation. "I dare you to kiss Tyler," said Samantha.

Alisha didn't know what to do. She was nervous, but she also felt like she needed to do this. She got up from the ground, and stumbled over to Tyler. She tilted her head up, and gently kissed him on the cheek.

"That doesn't count, Alisha! On the lips!" said Samantha.

Alisha felt herself blush, and she quickly turned away. She was so embarrassed that she didn't know what to do. But suddenly, Tyler grabbed her head with both hands, and pulled her face into his, and he planted a big kiss right onto Alisha's lips.

Alisha felt herself start to panic. She didn't know what to do. Thankfully, Tyler let go, and the rest of them laughed as Alisha sat there feeling completely flustered.

"There you go Alisha!" said Samantha. "You just had your first kiss!"

The game continued, but thankfully the rest of the group went easy on Alisha, or so it seemed.

"Truth or dare, Alisha?" asked Ryan.

"Dare," said Alisha.

Ryan went digging in his bag, and pulled out some odd, small container. He opened the lid, and inside was something Alisha had never seen before. It appeared to look like a tiny blob of black jello, no bigger than a spoonful's worth.

"I dare you to swallow this whole" said Ryan.

"What is it?" asked Alisha.

"I don't know, actually. My, umm.. guy I know, gave it to me, said it was something special to eat, and must be swallowed whole. But I don't know if I want it, so I'm daring you to have it."

Alisha sat there for a second, and reached out for the container. Her judgement impaired by the alcohol, and not wanting to seem like a chicken in front of the group, dumped it into her mouth, and swallowed the black goo whole.

"Ewwww!" said Samantha. "How was it?"

"It was... ok?" replied Alisha. Truth be told, it had no flavor to it at all, and seemed to slide down her throat fast.

"We should all walk down to the lake and go swimming," suggested Tyler.

"Yea!" exclaimed Samantha. "Drunk swim time!"

Alisha was not as excited about swimming, particularly since she didn't bring anything to swim in.

"I don't think I'll join you guys," said Alisha. "I didn't bring my bathing suit.

"Hehe, it's ok, we didn't either" said Tyler, followed by a wink at Alisha.

Samantha sat there with a devious smile, looking right at Alisha when Tyler said this. "Maybe today could have more than just a first kiss?"

"I don't think so," said Alisha. "I think I'm just going to make my way home.

"Your loss I guess" said Samantha to Alisha. "But it was great seeing you!"

Samantha got up and gave Alisha a hug, and with Tyler and Ryan on her arms, the three of them began walking down towards the lake, as Alisha began making her way back to her house.

Alisha checked her phone, and saw that it was getting close to dinner time. She realized that she was still in a drunk state, and did not want any of her family to see her like this. She needed to come up with some way to avoid being around her family. As she approached her house, she decided she'd simply go to her room and hide under her covers. If anyone came knocking on her door, she'd just tell them she's feeling unwell, and will eat dinner later when she's feeling better. Alisha was ok with this lie, because in her mind, she justified that if she said unwell, it could include being drunk.

Alisha entered her house, and just as planned, went right upstairs to her room and into her bed. Thankfully, no one saw her, and when her mom knocked on her door when it was dinner time, she bought the lie of Alisha being unwell, and didn't suspect that her daughter was actually drunk.

Alisha ended up falling asleep in the early evening, and awoke just before midnight. Her head was hurting a bit, and she got up to get herself some water. As she went to the washroom to fill her cup she kept in her room, she was suddenly startled by what she saw in the mirror in front of her.

Looking in the mirror, Alisha was looking at a reflection of herself, but the reflection wasn't right. It didn't match the movements that Alisha was making, and was just looking back at her, its taunting smirk only made it worse.

Alisha wanted to scream; she had never felt so threatened or vulnerable by herself in all her life. But something was wrong, she found herself unable to scream. She found herself also unable to move or speak, and just stuck looking back at her mismatched reflection. And then it happened, the reflection spoke to her.

"Hi Alisha."

Alisha just stood there, shocked. Was she still drunk? What was she looking at? Was this real? But while she stood there frozen and terrified, it continued to talk.

"Don't worry Alisha, you're not drunk. And yes, I am very real."

Alisha was stunned. How did this.. thing.. know the answers to what she was thinking?

"It's because I'm inside of you, Alisha," it continued. "You aren't going crazy, you aren't still drunk, I am real, and yes, I can hear what you're thinking. In fact, you're not actually hearing me speak, I'm in your mind; only you can hear or see me."

"Who are you?" asked Alisha. "And why are you here? How did you get.. here?"

"Oh girl, don't you remember earlier today? I was consumed by you! I was handed to you in that container and you put me inside you. As for who I am, well, that always seems to change depending on who I'm with."

"What do you mean??" asked Alisha. "What are you??"

"I am what you would call a symbiote. When I'm outside of another creature, I'm harmless, and can't do anything. But when I'm inside of a creature, like you, I become the one calling the shots. I'm currently attached to your brain right now. I can hear anything that you think. I can see everything you see, and feel everything you feel. I'm the reason you can't move or speak right now, because I'm in control right now."

Alisha just stood there in shock. She had no idea such creatures like symbiotes could exist, and was feeling regret over accepting the dare earlier.

"Don't worry," continued the symbiote. "We'll be sure to have lots of fun together. Now, I'm going to need a name. The last time I was inside one of your kind, I used their middle name. What's yours?"

Alisha, without being able to dodge the question, immediately thought of her middle name, Victoria.

"Victoria.. Victoria.. your friends were right, you are too proper. I'm thinking I'm going to just go with Vicky. What do you think?"

"Fine," replied Alisha. "Vicky it is."

"Now Alisha, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow, it's our first day of senior year at high school. I think we should take you, or should I say, us, to bed now."

Alisha suddenly found herself walking to her bed, but it wasn't Alisha in control, it was Vicky. She continued to her bed, and got under the covers.

"Goodnight Alisha," said Vicky. "We'll see us in the morning."

Luriann
Luriann
54 Followers