Injected Pt. 01 - Rachel

Story Info
You never know about first dates...
7.6k words
4.37
7.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL CHARACTERS OVER 18

Rachel was getting tired of dates.

She had broken up with her boyfriend of two years six months ago. They had met in high school, and while he honoured her request to stay a virgin until marriage, he didn't respect it. Trey was a year older than her, so when he went to college, she made it her mission to get into the same school he was so they could remain together. The school was only a two-hour drive in the same Canadian province, so it made sense.

However, that year of distance proved difficult. While Rachel had more time to focus on school, she got into a routine for her homework that didn't leave much time for FaceTimes with Trey. Meanwhile, his course load, which was packed in its own right, still left Trey to explore dark sexual fantasies online. Be it roleplaying with strangers, watching porn, or reading stories online, Trey wanted to not only have sex, but rough, dominant, and brutal sex, all the time.

They made it through Rachel's senior High School year together, the summer, Rachel's 18th birthday in August, and even moved in together, but broke up by the time November rolled around.

Rachel hadn't seen any trace of Trey since they parted ways for the Christmas break, and Rachel moved in with her friend, Jessica.

She was always a heavier-set girl, but Rachel gained weight after her breakup. However, she was shocked by the number of people who wanted to take her out on dates. In her mind, it was one of the perks of living in a bigger centre.

That said, there were a lot of downsides, too.

In her mind, it seemed every guy Rachel went on a date with had a glaring red flag. She didn't think she was being too picky, but guys who took her on dates that made her uncomfortable seemed the norm.

That included one particular night in April when Rachel's life changed forever.

She was at another overcrowded bar with another guy (Derek? Danny? She couldn't remember) who looked nothing like the pictures he had on Tinder. She was polite and continued the date without saying anything about it. She wasn't listening closely to what he was saying, and honestly, she wasn't that interested. He had a mustache that looked fake, glasses that seemed like they didn't fit, and a horrible outfit choice.

However, unlike the previous three guys she had gone out with, he was nice enough to pay for the meal. As she grabbed her white shawl, which accented her pink blouse and blue jeans, she heard him ask, " Do you mind if I walk you home?"

Usually, Rachel would have said no. But it was late, and while it wasn't a far walk, it wasn't the best neighbourhood. "Sure," she said.

The two took a relatively quiet walk, but he talked most. Rachel listened with one ear only as the other listened to the thoughts screaming in her head.

This was a bad idea.

He's going to try to kiss you.

He's going to ask you out for a second date.

They approached Rachel and Jessica's shared duplex. Rachel turned to him and said goodnight. He didn't make a move; he just replied with a smile and said, "It was great to meet you."

As Rachel walked up the stairs onto the front porch, she felt a pinch in her ass. She stopped, turned around, and saw Danny/Derek smiling with his hands behind him. She suddenly felt very horny. The horniest she had ever been.

"I, uh..." Rachel stammered before bolting to the door. She quickly unlocked it, closed it, and ran for her room.

Did you lock the door?

No time, must touch myself.

Rachel collapsed on her bed with her jeans around her ankles.

Is Jess home?

No, she's gone for the week.

She let out a long moan as she fingered herself. Her mind flashed images of her getting spanked, fucked, tied up, and toyed. A mysterious man was fucking her in this dream-like hallucination. Just as the mysterious voice bellowed, "I'm going to cum," Rachel's orgasm erupted out of her. She didn't stop cumming as she passed out.

===

She woke up naked on a cot in a room she didn't recognize.

Wait a second, who was she? She couldn't remember. She got up and looked around the room. She found what looked like part of an outfit laid out for her: black fishnet stockings, black high heels, red duct tape, a black collar, and a red ball gag with black straps.

Put it on.

Immediately, she obeyed the voice in her head. The stockings slid on with some effort, the collar snapped into place effortlessly, and the gag fit snugly over her mouth. She stepped into the heels and wobbled a bit before turning to the tape, thoughtlessly taping an 'X' on each of her erect nipples.

Only then did she see the mirror.

Who was she?

Her blonde hair was now curled, her makeup on point, and her blue eyes popping from the eye shadow she had never worn before.

Her waist and stomach had shrunk, her tits and ass had grown.

Rachel was gone, but she didn't even remember who that was.

You are a whore.

She believed the voice with every fiber of her being. She was a whore. That was the truth. She was going to prove it.

"Where's my whore?" She heard a male voice call.

He summons you.

She stepped out of the second-floor room. There was a railing right outside the room where she leaned to look down at the main level.

There stood him. He was the sexiest man she had ever seen. He was shirtless but had a mysteriously familiar face that looked chiseled, with black hair and specks of grey. She immediately wiggled her hips in need, breathing heavily through the gag.

"Come to me, whore," he ordered.

She found the stairs and walked slowly with the help of the railing. She was still getting used to the heels. Slowly, she made her way down the spiraling staircase. The wetness of her pussy grew with each step until, finally, she was at the bottom of the stairs, face-to-face with him.

He removed her gag. She fluttered her eyes at his touch.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I am a whore," she mindlessly answered.

"What is your purpose?" He asked.

"To serve and please you, Sir." The name 'Sir' rolled off the tongue for her.

"Good girl," he replied, tapping her ass lightly. She swallowed hard and bit her lip. "I am going to do some unspeakable things to your body, whore."

"Do whatever you want, Sir. I'm all yours," she pleaded.

He clutched her face. After a quick yelp, she looked at him with wide eyes. Her hands were tucked neatly behind her back as his lips met hers. He relaxed his grip, allowing the two to make out until he pulled back and slapped her across the face.

Stunned but thrilled, she looked up at him and smiled.

They kissed again, and he smacked her again. She responded the same way despite the red marks on her face.

His hand reached down for her pussy. "Oh, good girl," he muttered as she felt her wetness. She spread her legs to allow two of his long fingers to enter her pussy. He fingered her slowly at first but built his pace. She moaned loudly, and while the pressure built, she found it hard to cum.

Whores don't cum without permission.

"Please, Sir, may I cum?" She pleaded.

"Yes, you may," he agreed.

She sprayed juices onto his fingers, only for those fingers to end up in her mouth. She obediently sucked her juices off of his fingers.

She noticed him rubbing his bulge to the spectacle. As he removed his fingers, she smiled again. "May I taste your cock, Sir?"

"You'll do more than that, whore," he grinned. He pulled out a leather leash from his back pocket and clipped it to her collar. He led her to another room in the house, surrounded by couches with a TV on one wall.

He sat on the middle couch, and she obediently knelt at his feet, her hands firmly planted on her back.

As he unbuckled his belt, more thoughts flooded her mind.

You belong on your knees.

He owns your body.

You are a worthless fuck toy without him.

She bit her lip to her thoughts. Rachel would have found them deplorable, but it was another sign she no longer existed. A whore filled her body now, and she wanted to pleasure the cock that greeted her.

"May I suck your cock, Sir?" She asked.

"Remind me, what are you?" He countered.

"I am a whore. I am a worthless fuck toy without you, Sir," she repeated.

"Then you may suck my cock, whore."

She went to work. Rachel had been begged by Trey for head in the past, but this would have been her first blow job. She sucked Sir's cock like she had been sucking cock for years, with no hands, bobbing her whole body up and down while she took his length into her mouth.

He grunted and sighed in pleasure. He brushed her hair with his hand, causing her to squirm but keep her pace.

Eventually, he grabbed her hair and held it in one hand. He held her head steady and thrust into her mouth. She remained still and accepted it.

You love it when he fucks your mouth.

You will never choke on his cock.

Your mouth is for his pleasure.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she took his cock in her mouth. Finally, he pulled out.

"Thank you, Sir," she said instinctively between breaths.

"Show me how thankful you are. Continue."

She went back to work, sucking his cock even better than before. Her lips were tighter, her tongue swirled, and she went deeper onto his eight-inch shaft. He pulled her away just as she tasted pre-cum.

His cum is your reward.

"Ride me," he ordered as he ripped her fishnet stockings at her pussy and ass.

She got up and straddled him, sliding his cock into her pussy.

He claimed her virginity that easily.

She smiled as she rode and bounced on his cock.

"Do you like being a whore?" He asked.

"I love it, Sir," she moaned.

"What do you love about it?"

"I love... your cock," she replied. "I love... pleasuring you."

You love giving him control.

"I love giving you control, Sir," she repeated.

He began thrusting his cock into her pussy. She moaned uncontrollably as she got closer to an orgasm.

"May I please cum, Sir?" she asked.

"You may," he replied, causing an enormous moan from her. He kept her hips down as he pistoned his cock into her pussy. She didn't notice him peeling the tape off of her tits until she felt his warm mouth on her left nipple.

Your tits belong to him.

"My tits belong to you."

Your mouth belongs to him.

"My mouth belongs to you."

Your pussy belongs to him.

"My pussy belongs to you."

Your ass belongs to him.

"My ass belongs to you."

She mindlessly obeyed the thoughts in her mind. She was consumed by them and the pleasure that built up any time she obeyed.

It feels good to obey. Whores always obey.

That was her truth. She was a whore. She must always obey.

His cock slid out of her pussy. "Bend over the couch," he demanded.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. She swung off of his lap and rested her knees on the cushion. Her hands provided extra support at the back of the couch. She felt a cool liquid dripping from the top of her ass to the bottom and then a penetration of some form into her asshole.

"Would you like your ass fucked today, whore?" he asked.

"Oh, please, Sir," she begged. "Please claim all three of my holes. I need to be used by you so badly."

A shiver ran up her spine as the head of his cock hovered over her tight asshole. He slowly entered her ass, and fireworks exploded in her mind.

This was incredible.

Moments later, she was bucking back, trying to get him even deeper into her ass. Her pleasure was increasing at the same rate he was as she begged for more.

"I love it, Sir, that cock feels so good in my ass. Yes, Sir," she moaned.

It was soon time for him to cum. She was ordered to kneel on the ground, and she instinctively gripped her tits and stuck out her tongue as he stroked his cock.

"Give me all of it, Sir, I can't wait," she begged.

He shot strands of cum all over her face and tongue, much to her delight. "Mmm, thank you, Sir," she moaned as she cleaned her face.

Whores always swallow.

She collected the cum and put it in her mouth. She swallowed, showing him as well.

"Good girl," he praised. "That's all for today. Be ready for more training tomorrow."

"Yes, Sir," she beamed, standing up and heading back to the room with the cot. She didn't feel tired, but as soon as she closed the door and she sat on the cot, she collapsed and passed out.

====

Fresh off of fucking his clients' request, Danny texted him.

"The first day went well. She will be all yours in about a week or so. Will update you on training. She's a hot fuck, Trey."

Danny tucked his phone away and sat back on the couch. This wasn't the first girl he claimed for another man, but she was by far the least experienced sexually, and it was the biggest swing from basically no sexuality to full-on whore. His serum for situations like this hadn't been tested enough to his liking, but the client paid an exuberant amount of money for this transformation. The client also fully bought into Danny's methods and seemed patient enough to let the process happen.

Trey replied, "Good. Any pics?"

"We don't offer that," Danny typed before deleting it and replying, " I will send it tomorrow. Day one is a busy one."

A 'thumbs up' emoji reply prompted Danny to set his phone down and head to his lab in the next room. He typed in the passcode and opened the door, closing it tightly behind him.

A computer monitor showed Rachel's vitals and a livestream of her room. As planned, she was asleep. The high-powered serum was delivering mind-melting thoughts into her brain as she slept.

Danny thought she might be done early as he looked at the progress bar, reading 19%.

Danny looked around the room, serums lining the wall. The one Rachel was injected with was pink, meaning complete whore. Other serums were blue, which was for making a loving partner turn into a bimbo, red for creating more lust, and black for submission. The pink serum played with elements of all three to create the perfect whore, which is what his client specifically - and repeatedly - asked for. While Danny knew every person was different, each serum application took at least two days, prompting him to tell the client she'd be ready in a week.

The numbers on the progress bar slowly trickled upward, now at 21%.

Watching her sleep on the monitor, he thought she was such a sweet girl.

Some mad scientists create monsters. He was making a whore, and it wasn't taking long at all.

===

She awoke in the morning and noticed a new black string bikini outfit. She put it on and strutted down the stairs. He admired as her tits jiggled in the bikini top, strategically sized too small for her. A nipple popped free, but she quickly fixed it before greeting him.

"Hello, Sir; how may I serve you today?" She asked, as bubbly as can be.

"Hm, that's a good question," he responded. "How do you feel about getting your picture taken?"

She giggled. "I'd love that, Sir."

"Well, follow me," he grinned. She noticed his disposition was more pleasant today, which she told herself meant she was doing a good job serving him.

They walked to a room down a narrow hallway with black walls and a camera on one side. A long briefcase rested on a coffee table along the wall on the door side. He positioned her in front of the camera as he stood behind it.

"Pose for me," he said.

She immediately smiled and did a variety of poses. She heard the camera click a couple of times, but he pulled back from the camera. "The lighting isn't great. I'll set up a softbox for lighting."

She nodded, pretending to know what that meant. She saw him setting up a stand, a light, and something to go over that light. She thought he really knew what he was doing.

A few minutes later, he was ready. She posed for him again, and the softbox flashed this time.

Your job is to be slutty.

The thought echoed in her mind, causing her to pause and shake her head.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... I think so..." she stammered.

"Let's take a few more to see if you feel better. Pose for me."

She posed again, this time just one hand on her hip, the other with her thumb looped into her bikini bottom, pulling it down.

He took three pictures like that, the flash hitting her three times.

Your job is to be slutty.

Your job is to be slutty.

Your job is to be slutty.

She dropped to her knees and looked up at him.

"Oh yeah, I like that," he beamed. She looked into the camera as he took two more.

Your job is to be slutty.

Your job is to be slutty.

She was so wet as she crawled towards him. She tugged at his pants. "Sir, can we take a break? I... I really need to be fucked."

He looked up from the camera. "Just a few more. You're doing such a good job. In fact, let's try some props."

He walked over to the long briefcase and opened either side of it. Inside was an impressive collection of restraints, from which he grabbed a black collar connected to black shackles with bronze chains. She thought it was stunning and loved how it felt around her neck and wrists.

"Stand up," he ordered.

She obeyed and began to pose, this time with her restraints. He took more photos, and the mantra continued.

Your job is to be slutty.

Your job is to be slutty.

Your job is to be slutty.

"My job is to be slutty," she murmured. It was true. She was a whore. Her job was to be slutty.

He snapped his fingers, waking her. "Who are you?"

"I am a whore. I am a worthless fuck toy without you, Sir. My job is to be slutty." The restraints were just long enough that she was able to reach the strings of her bikini top behind her. She pulled, untying the back of the bikini top, and then untied the portion around her neck, allowing it to drop to the floor. She did the same for her bikini bottoms.

"That's good. Show me what a good whore you are," he ordered.

She obeyed. She stood up and posed some more, this time more provocative and sexual poses, which weren't hard with her being naked.

With every flash, the mantra repeated.

Your job is to be slutty.

She was on her hands and knees, crawling to him while he was taking pictures. At some point, he put a gag in her mouth and nipple clamps on her tits. She didn't care; she was doing her job, being as slutty as possible.

Finally, the camera stopped flashing.

"That's great, I think we have some good ones," he beamed. "That's all for today."

She removed her gag slowly and bit her lip. "It doesn't have to be."

He looked up just as she began wiggling her ass suggestively. "Think of it as a perk, Sir. You took pictures of a slutty whore, and you get to fuck me, too," she smiled.

He smiled, setting the camera down. He walked over to her as she stayed on all fours, gripped her hair tightly, and inhaled against her head. She sighed and bit her lip before he shoved her head to the ground, causing her to yelp.

"You don't choose when you're fucked, whore," he snapped. "You are done as you are told."

"Yes, Sir," she choked out. She was sad, partly because she felt as though she had disappointed him but primarily because of how horny she was.

He stood up and continued putting the camera away. She stayed with her face touching the floor and her ass in the air. Hypnotic thoughts swirled in her mind.

Seduce him, you worthless slut.

Your job is to be slutty.

Be a good whore, and let him fuck your brains out.

She began crawling to him, slowly and seductively. Just as he put the camera bag on the shelf, he turned around to see her crawling. He was already removing his belt from his pants as she finished crawling to his feet, chains rattling against the ground, smiles on both of their faces.