Alisha & Vicky - Day 04 Pt. 01

Story Info
A hungover Alisha tries to get through the school day.
3.2k words
4.63
3.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. In what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day Four: Thursday (Part 1)

Alisha woke up to the sound of her alarm. Once she had turned it off, she paused, and sat up in her bed. "How did I get here?" she thought to herself, her mind feeling hazy. The last thing she remembered was being at Tyler's house with Samantha, Ryan, and Tyler, and they were taking shots of tequila. Alisha tried to focus to try to piece together what happened. "Shots... shots... and... VICKY?!" Alisha remembered asking Vicky to help her, but after that, she couldn't remember a thing, just the feeling of falling asleep, and then waking up a few minutes ago in her bed.

"Vicky, are you there?" asked Alisha.

"Always am," said Vicky.

"What happened last night?"

"I got us home, just like I said I would. I even made sure to say thank you to your lovely parents for letting you stay late at Rachel's."

"Oh my goodness, thank you! They didn't suspect I was, well, you know, drunk?"

"Oh no, I took care of that. Besides, I can't have you get grounded and stuck here in your room, we need to keep us free."

"Yea, I guess you're right."

Alisha turned to get out of bed, and stood up. As soon as she did, she nearly fell over, and felt a pain in her head that she had never felt before. Falling to her knees, Alisha put her hands on her head, and let out a cry.

"What is happening to me?" Alisha asked herself.

"That, Lish, is called a hangover. That's what happens when you do tons of shots of tequila without much experience drinking."

Alisha crawled her way to the washroom door, and closed it behind her. She pulled herself up in front of the sink, and splashed some cold water into her face.

"Okay, Alisha. You can do this," she told herself. "I can do this. I can do this. I need to do this."

Alisha tried to stand up straight, but felt a wave of nausea come over her when she did. She soon after felt a sensation she was familiar with, but hadn't felt in a while.

Alisha rushed over to the toilet, and leaned over it. Right on cue, she began to vomit. She spent a few minutes leaning over the toilet, eventually throwing up again.

She made her way back to the sink, and splashed more cold water in her face. She grabbed the cup she kept on the counter, and rinsed out her mouth with first water, and then with mouth wash after.

Alisha dried her face off, and went back into the bedroom. She grabbed her phone, and saw that it was already 7:00am.

"Crap! I need to hurry, or I'm going to miss the bus."

With her head still pounding, Alisha began to dress herself. She put on one of her many t-shirts, and started to put on one of her pairs of jeans.

"Is there something wrong with the clothes we bought yesterday?"

"Vicky, please, not today, my head hurts."

"And your point?"

"I just don't want to today. Please?"

"Well I do, so you're going to. I put them in your dresser, third drawer."

Alisha sighed, and slid off the jeans she had just put on. She walked over to her dresser and opened the third drawer. Sitting inside was all the clothes she had bought the day before with Samantha.

"You know my parents will kill me if they see me in any of these, right?"

"Fine. Put the shorts in your bag, and put on some leggings. You'll get changed as soon as you get to school."

Alisha did as Vicky said, and finished getting dressed. She took her bag and headed downstairs for breakfast.

***

When Alisha arrived at school, she made her way to the nearest washroom. She made her way into one of the stalls, removed her leggings, then pulled on the new pair of jean shorts.

Upon exiting the stall, she looked at herself in the mirror. The shorts were like nothing she had ever worn in public; they hung low on her hips and were incredibly short, considering the rest of the shorts just barely covered her ass. They also did a good job of displaying her legs.

Alisha was embarrassed to be wearing such short shorts at school, but she knew that fighting with Vicky would be a futile effort. She had no idea how she was going to explain this sudden change in wardrobe to her friends from church. She took a deep breath, and exited the washroom for her math class.

As she sat at her desk in class, Alisha's head throbbed and ached. She was new to handling alcohol, and was now experiencing the consequences for the first time. The rest of her classmates filed into the room, including Evan, and soon class began.

Alisha tried her best to focus on the class, but it was difficult with the constant pounding in her head. It didn't help that she also felt like she was being eyed up by Evan any time she caught a glimpse of him in her peripheral vision. The teacher eventually finished explaining the new subject for the day, and had the students work on assignments.

"Hey, Alisha," whispered Evan.

"Hey," she replied, not looking up from her work.

"You alright?"

"No, I have a headache."

"A headache? More like a hangover."

Surprised, Alisha looked over at Evan with a serious look in her eyes.

"I know a hangover when I see one," continued Evan. "Did I miss something fun last night?"

"Not really. I was with some of my friends last night."

"Anyone I know?" asked Evan.

"I don't think so... Tyler, Ryan, and Samantha."

Evan smirked. "I think you'll have to make some introductions happen."

Alisha turned back to her assignment, and tried to get back to work.

"And Alisha, I gotta say, I love what you're wearing. It's nice seeing those legs outside of... Vegas."

Alisha's eyes widened at Evan's last remark, adding feelings of fear to the mix of embarrassment, discomfort, and throbbing head pain she was already experiencing.

"Not today, Evan."

"The day is still young."

Evan turned back to work on his assignment, but continued to glance at Alisha throughout class, admiring how she looked in her new outfit.

***

First break couldn't come soon enough for Alisha. She had tried her best to keep it together in class, but found herself unable to work on more than the first page of what was assigned. She left the classroom, and went to one of the vending machines. She purchased a sports drink, hoping it would help her recover, and began walking to the usual spot under the staircase to see her friends.

As she walked down the crowded halls, she could feel the eyes of other students checking her out, eyeing up her exposed legs and new shorts that left little to the imagination. She made it to the top of the stairs, and made her way down to her friends.

"Alisha!" said a startled Jackie. "What are you wearing?!"

"Could you please not be so loud," said Alisha, wincing from Jackie's comment.

"Are you alright?" asked Toni. "You don't look ok."

"Yes, I'm fine," said Alisha. "I just have a headache.

"Ok, so back to your shorts," said a much quieter Jackie. "Where did you get those? And why are you wearing those?"

"I... I thought it was time... for a change," stuttered Alisha.

"Your parents actually let you get those?" asked Toni.

"Yea..." lied Alisha. "They're loosening up on me a bit. I mean, I am eighteen now."

"Damn, Lish," whispered Vicky. "You're getting better at that."

"Not now, Vicky. I have enough going on."

"Just saying... I'm proud of you!"

"I don't think I could pull those off," said Rachel. "But they do look good on you, I guess."

"Yea, and every guy in the school probably likes them too," added Jackie. "I could never be comfortable dressed like that."

Alisha could feel her face blushing at all the attention her friends were giving her about her outfit, but she was hardly surprised by their reaction to it. The bell rang, and they all went their separate ways to their classrooms.

Evan was already at his seat when Alisha walked back in, and didn't even bother trying to be discreet in eyeing her up as she walked back to her seat.

The sports drink felt like it was helping a little, and Alisha tried to get back to work on her math assignment. However, her hangover headache continued, and she found herself unable to get much work done.

***

As lunch break began, Alisha felt her headache begin to dull. She first went to her locker to get her gym clothes for after lunch, and then went to find her friends.

On her walk to the lunch room, she saw Tyler walking towards her. He playfully smiled at her, but she didn't return the look, instead giving him an annoyed look. As they were about to pass each other, Tyler came up close to Alisha's face, and whispered into her ear.

"I deleted the photo from the washroom yesterday."

He pulled himself away from her, winked, and continued on his way. But as he began walking away, in front of about a dozen other students in the hall, Tyler took the opportunity to playfully smack her ass.

Alisha's eyes widened, and she turned to confront Tyler, who was now walking away with a laugh.

Alisha turned back, and continued her walk to the lunch room.

"Why did he have to do that? Everyone saw that." Alisha asked herself.

"I think he likes you," said Vicky.

"Ewww! No! Like I would ever want to do anything with him."

"You never know..."

"I'm just thankful he deleted that photo. I wonder why he changed his mind on that."

"I'm sure he had his reasons..."

Alisha entered the main lunch area, and saw her friends at their usual table; Jackie, Rachel, and Toni were all there, and so was Evan. She walked towards their table, and sat down to join them.

"Hey, Alisha," said Jackie. "Feeling any better?"

"A bit, yes," said Alisha.

"Evan, did you get my text?" asked Toni.

"Yes, just got it!" said Evan. "Now I know where I'm going for your youth thing tonight."

Alisha had forgotten that her friends had invited Evan to their youth group later that evening.

"I don't know if I'll go," said Alisha. "I don't know if my head will be better by then."

"Aww come one," said Evan. "It's my first time going, you have to be there too!"

"You're going," added Vicky.

Alisha briefly paused, but replied "I guess so..."

The rest of lunch passed without much drama. The girls were all telling Evan about what to expect later that evening. Evan was much better behaved today than he was the day before, with only a few times stealing a glance at Alisha.

The bell to end lunch break came around, and they all got up to leave; Alisha and Toni both heading for P.E.

Alisha and Toni entered the school gymnasium, and entered the girl's change room. There were twenty or so other girls already in the room in various states of undress, all getting changed for the P.E. class.

They each found a spot to change, and began to put on their gym clothes. As they were changing, another fellow classmate, Samantha, approached them.

"Alisha! You survived last night!" said Samantha.

"Yea, I did..." replied Alisha, trying to downplay Samantha's excitement in front of Toni.

"Last night?" asked Toni"

"Yea... we hung out a bit last night. It was fun," said a nervous Alisha.

"Fun?!" said Samantha. "It wasn't just fun, it was -"

"Not now, Sam!" said a now agitated Alisha, cutting Samantha off.

Samantha looked at Toni, and grinned playfully at her. "I suppose not." Samantha walked away, and out the change room door.

"What was that about?" asked Toni.

"I don't want to talk about it," said Alisha.

"Is that why you've been off today?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it, ok?!?!"

Toni didn't reply, and finished getting changed, sensing she had hit a rather sensitive topic.

P.E. class started without issue or drama. They began with some warm-ups, and then split into groups of two to play badminton for the rest of the day.

Alisha and Toni partnered up together, and played together reasonably well, managing to beat most of the other pairs they played against. That all changed when they found themselves playing against Samantha and another girl, Melanie.

The match started out normal, but every time Samantha would serve, she would yell out things like "here comes Ryan" or "watch out for Tyler," throwing Alisha off her game.

Alisha was struggling to contain her anger, and after one too many comments from Samantha, she threw her racket down hard, and stormed off to the change room.

As she sat down in the change room, she placed her head in her hands in frustration. Samantha entered the room shortly after to check in on her.

"I was just playing, Alisha. It's not like I was spreading details about last night."

"It was still too much!" said Alisha. "I don't want my church friends to know about us drinking last night!"

"And probably not what followed, either," said Samantha, smiling at Alisha.

"Definitely not!" said Alisha, thinking Samantha was only talking about the first two kisses that Samantha gave her.

"Well, I'll keep your secret. But I think we need to do that more often."

Samantha turned to rejoin the class. Alisha sat for a few more minutes, and soon followed.

"Alisha!" yelled Mr. Turner, the P.E. teacher, while holding a broken badminton racket. "Was this you?!"

"Yes... I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"It better not! I expect that you'll be bringing a replacement for the next class, this kind of behavior is not acceptable."

"I will... I'm sorry."

Alisha grabbed a replacement racket, and rejoined Toni. For the rest of the class, Alisha stayed quiet and just tried to focus on playing.

P.E. soon ended, and the students returned to the change rooms to shower and head home. As they were undressing and waiting for the shower, Toni chose to confront Alisha.

"So... are you going to explain what's been going on with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Your angry outburst out there, breaking the racket? You, suddenly wearing those... slutty shorts? How you've been acting weird around Evan at lunch? Hanging out with Samantha? You know she's a bad influence, right? I don't know if everyone else has noticed you lately, but I sure have."

Alisha was caught off guard by Toni's remarks. She was about to reply to her, when Vicky intervened.

"I got this, Lish."

"You know what," began Vicky at Toni. "Not everything I do is your business, got it? I can be friends with who I want, I can wear whatever I want, and I can behave however I want whenever I want. If you don't like it, go find someone else to be a fucking bitch to!"

The room fell silent as the rest of the class heard what they had seen as Alisha yelling at Toni.

Toni was shocked and speechless at the response she heard from Alisha's mouth. She had never heard Alisha swear before, and never seen this sort of behavior from her in the many years they had been friends. Toni collected her things in haste, and walked to the other side of the change room.

Equally shocked was Alisha. Vicky's choice of words would not ever have been said by Alisha, especially to a friend like Toni.

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!"

"She had it coming," said Vicky

.

"NO SHE DIDN'T! SHE WAS RIGHT WITH EVERYTHING SHE SAID!"

"And what would you have said? Oh, I'm sorry Toni, I have a symbiote in me that's making me act all different and slutty? I don't think so. Besides, she's just going to hold us both back, you know."

"But what about the rest of my friends? I'm never going to hear the end of this! Toni's probably going to tell them all what happened!"

"Let her," said Vicky. "You can spend more time with Samantha and her friends."

Almost on cue, Samantha walked over to Alisha.

"What was that all about?" asked Samantha.

"LET. ME. ANSWER!" said Alisha to Vicky.

Vicky ignored Alisha's angry comment, and chose to reply for Alisha.

"Toni was being a bitch to me about spending time with you. She was saying how you're a bad influence on me and how I need to stay away from you. She doesn't like you at all."

Samantha laughed. "I don't think many of your church friends like me that much actually. Don't worry, I'll be here for you when so-called friends like her act out like that."

Samantha walked away to take her turn in the showers.

"This is not ok, Vicky!"

"Sure it is, what would I want with a friend like Toni anyways?"

"I want her as a friend! She's been my friend since I was ten! I don't want to lose her!"

"Look, Lish. She clearly is going to get in our way. Maybe it's best that this happened; it gives you less people you have to worry about with us having our new life together."

Alisha couldn't form any words to respond to Vicky. Vicky returned control to Alisha, and she sat silently in the change room waiting for her turn at the showers. Toni passed by her a few minutes later as she had finished her shower, but they said nothing to one another.

Alisha's turn eventually came around, among the last in her class to have a turn. She entered the shower, and pulled the curtain shut behind her. She cried silently as the water washed over her, wishing she could go back to the way life was before encountering Vicky.

After what had probably been ten minutes, Alisha turned off the shower taps, and turned to grab her towel. Except there was one problem, her towel was gone.

Alisha's heart felt like it had stopped. "Where did my towel go?" she thought to herself.

She paused for a moment, and listened to the room. Silence. Absolute silence.

"Hello?" Alisha called out from the shower stall.

Her question was met with just more silence. She poked her head out from one side of the curtains to look around the room; no one was there. Her situation went from bad to worse, as she scanned the room to where she had left her bag and change of clothes, and noticed they were gone too.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers