Alisha & Vicky - Day 04 Pt. 03

Story Info
Alisha and Vicky attend youth group.
4.6k words
4.4
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

The following is a complete work of fiction. In what could be many entries in the adventures of Alisha, an 18 year old girl entering her senior year of high school, and Vicky, a symbiote that has the capacity to overtake and control Alisha's body.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged, and I will give consideration to user suggestions on where future entries could go.

Day Four: Thursday (Part 3)

It was 6:15pm, and Alisha was sitting in the passenger seat of her mom's car as her mom drove her to the church's youth group for the evening. They drove in silence; Alisha not wanting to talk, and her mother, not certain what to say and also not wanting to say the wrong thing.

When they pulled up early to the church, her mom parked near the entrance, and turned off the vehicle.

"You wait outside, I'm going to go in and talk to Pastor Jake," her mom said.

"Ok..." said Alisha, unbuckling her seat belt.

They both got out of the car and walked to the main doors. Her mom went inside, and Alisha, following her mom's instructions, waited outside while her mom talked to Pastor Jake about the incident with Toni.

Pastor Jake is the church's youth pastor, and has been for two years, working closely with high school students and young adults. He's a single man in his mid-twenties, and has an easy time relating to many of those that attend the youth group evenings.

Alisha anxiously waited outside for what seemed like an eternity, but was in reality only about five minutes. Her mom came out, and walked over to Alisha.

"Alright, Alisha," she began. "Pastor Jake knows about what happened. He said he's going to keep an eye on things in case Toni comes and makes things difficult for you. I'll be back later when it's over to pick you up."

"Thanks, mom," said Alisha. She turned, and walked into the doors of the church.

Alisha glanced down at her phone - 6:40pm. Youth group wouldn't be starting for another twenty minutes, and by the looks of things, she was the first student to arrive. The room she entered was the youth group room for the church. It was a rather large room, featuring several key features.

The first of note was at the front of the room, which had a small stage. On it were a handful of guitars, drums, a keyboard, and mics. Beside the stage was the booth with the mixing board. In front of the stage was a bunch of chairs for the students, about sixty or so seats were out. Behind that area though, was a coffee bar on one wall. One of the volunteers usually ran it to give the students a variety of hot beverages, and often snacks too.

Scattered around the back half of the room were a few sets of couches, all set up in a U shape. These were for the students to sit and just hang out when there wasn't anything else going on in the room. The last of note was the few TVs set up that were mounted to the back wall. Each of these had some sort of video game system on them, and a small library of games to play on them. Overall, whether or not you cared much about church, the setup made for a fun hangout place each week.

Alisha scanned the room, and quickly saw Pastor Jake, as well as several of the regular volunteers that would help him. She made her way over to them to say hello.

"Hey," Alisha said to the group of adults.

"Hi Alisha," said Pastor Jake with a warm smile.

"How are you holding up?" asked one of the volunteers, a woman in her early thirties named Bonnie.

"I'm ok, I guess," she replied to Bonnie, with her eyes trailing to the floor.

"We all heard what happened to you," Bonnie continued. "We're all going to be looking out for Toni tonight. If she does anything or says anything to make you uncomfortable, we'll deal with her right away, don't worry."

Bonnie walked over to Alisha and gave her a quick hug.

Alisha nodded her head, and turned to head back to the coffee bar. As she walked, she saw a few others start to trickle in. She grabbed herself a hot chocolate, and sat at one of the couches. It wasn't long until she saw some of her friends show up, with Rachel and Jackie being the first.

"Hey Alisha!" said Jackie. "I see you finally changed into something more sensible.

"Fuck her, she's annoying," said Vicky

"Hey Jackie," Alisha said, ignoring Vicky.

"What's this I hear about you and Toni?" Rachel asked her.

"Well, what did you hear?" asked Alisha nervously.

"Toni said you blew up at her today," said Rachel. "She said you smashed your racket when playing badminton, and that you embarrassed her by yelling at her in front of all the girls in the changeroom. Is everything ok with you?"

"Holy shit!" said Vicky. "Toni really is a little fucking bitch! Sounds like she left out the part about your stuff! Sit back Lish, I'm dealing with this now."

"Vicky, no!"

Vicky didn't waste any time in taking over Alisha to set the record straight with her other church friends. Vicky set Alisha's drink down on the coffee table, and began.

"So, yes, but also no," started Vicky to Rachel and Jackie. "Yes, I did break my racket. But, that was because of Toni being super annoying in P.E. when we were playing badminton together. I don't know what got into her, but she was being the worst to me when we were trying to play."

Alisha was not happy hearing Vicky lie to her friends about what happened earlier.

"Vicky! Stop lying! You're going to make things worse for me! For us!"

Vicky ignored Alisha, and just continued. "And as for the yelling, well that was because Toni kept calling Samantha a slut in front of everyone. I know you both don't like her that much, but she doesn't deserve to be humiliated and shamed like that, so I stepped in."

"That's definitely not the way Toni put it," said Rachel.

"And that's not the worst of it," Vicky said, lowering her voice while motioning for the two of them to lean in. "She took all my stuff with her when I went in to shower, my towel, my clothes, everything! She left me trapped naked in the changeroom after school! Do you have any idea how humiliating that was?!"

Rachel and Jackie's eyes were wide, both in complete shock of what they heard from Alisha about Toni.

"No way. Are you serious?" Jackie said.

It was that moment that they all noticed Toni entering the youth room at the same time as Evan. But Vicky took this as an opportunity to sit back and just watch, and released Alisha back to her body.

"I'm dealing with this right now," said Rachel, aggressively walking towards Toni.

"No, stop!" said Alisha.

But Rachel wouldn't listen, and stormed over to Toni. As she came up to Toni, she grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to face her.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Rachel yelled at Toni.

"What do you mean?" asked a startled Toni.

Rachel pointed right at Alisha, still seated on the couch with Jackie beside her. "WHAT YOU DID TO ALISHA TODAY IS MY PROBLEM!"

Toni was speechless. She had not expected word to get around so quickly about what she had omitted to her friends about the exchange between her and Alisha that day.

Toni turned and tried to leave quickly, but Rachel grabbed onto her wrist as she took her first steps away.

"Where do you think you're going?!" said Rachel. "We're dealing with this right now!"

A struggle began between Rachel and Toni. It started with Rachel grabbing Toni, trying to keep her from leaving. Toni tried to push Rachel off of her, but in failing to do so, she stumbled into Rachel, and fell to the ground. Rachel jumped on top of Toni and tried to start hitting her, and Evan jumped in to try to split them up.

"That's enough," said Evan, trying to peel Rachel off of Toni.

Between the yelling and the fighting, Pastor Jake and one of the volunteers quickly took notice, and ran over to the struggle breaking out. They were able to separate Rachel and Toni, but it was not without a few scratches and bruises for both of the girls.

"Both of you, follow me, now!" said Pastor Jake. He led both the girls off through one of the side doors. Meanwhile, Evan walked over to where Alisha and Jackie were still seated.

"What was that all about?" asked Evan, unaware of what had happened earlier.

"Probably best you don't know, at least for now," said Jackie while looking at Alisha.

"I see," said Evan, looking at Alisha. "Are you ok though?"

"I guess..." said Alisha, unsure what to think about what just unfolded in front of her.

"Here, let's get you a drink," said Jackie to Evan, standing herself up.

Jackie led Evan over to the coffee bar, and they soon returned with drinks and sat with Alisha.

Pastor Jake reentered the room, and walked over to where they were seated.

"Alisha, can I talk to you for a minute please?" he asked.

"Sure, ok," Alisha replied. She stood up, and walked with Pastor Jake to a corner of the room.

"I've spoken with both Rachel and Toni," he began. "I'm sending them both home for that fight. I know Rachel was probably defending you, but that was no way for her to react. I just want you to know, and that you won't have any more issues tonight."

"Thanks, Pastor Jake," Alisha replied to him.

"Not a problem," he replied. "But you should go find a seat in one of the chairs, we're about to get started."

Alisha walked back over to Jackie and Evan, and the three of them took a seat a few rows back from the stage as the youth night officially got started.

The night started out like most of the youth nights did over the years; a video with some loud music blasting, Pastor Jake being overly energetic and having some sort of silly game for some people to play on the stage. Alisha usually liked to try to volunteer for whatever silly game was being done, but she wasn't feeling up to playing tonight.

After the game had finished, they transitioned into playing some music. The music was also another of Alisha's favorite parts, but she wasn't feeling up to singing along either. When the first song started, she took the opportunity to sneak away for a bit. She walked out one of the back doors that led to a small hallway where the washrooms were located, and entered the women's room.

Alisha stood in front of one of the sinks, and looked at herself in the mirror. Alisha just felt sad from her day; she had woken up with her first hangover, had Tyler slap her ass in the halls at school in front of a bunch of people, had frustrations with Samantha, seemingly lost her long friendship with Toni, was trapped naked in her school's changeroom, and witnessed a fight between both Toni and Rachel. By all accounts, Alisha had been through a horrible day. But the worst thing about all of it, was the fact that she couldn't do anything about any of it; she was completely at the mercy of Vicky.

"At least I have Rachel and Jackie," Alisha thought to herself.

"You know, I gotta say, I wasn't expecting Rachel to fight for you like that," Vicky added.

"Can't I just have one moment by myself?"

"It doesn't work like that, Lish. I always hear what you're thinking whether you like it or not."

"Well can you just let me have a moment please?"

"Ok, fine. A few minutes, then we go back out."

Alisha continued to stand at the sink, looking back at her own reflection. Vicky actually followed through, and gave her a few minutes of uninterrupted silence. Alisha could hear the faint sound of the first song finishing back in the youth room, and the second song starting.

"Alright," thought Alisha. "Time to go back out. Maybe singing will cheer me up."

Alisha walked to the washroom door to leave. As she opened it, she was surprised to find someone else standing outside the door in the small hallway.

"Hey Alisha," said Evan. "Fancy finding you back here."

"Yea..." Alisha timidly replied. "I was just going back out."

Evan took a few steps toward Alisha, blocking her path in the hallway. "I think it'd be even more fun if we went back inside here."

Evan had both his hands on Alisha's sides, and was using his weight to push Alisha backwards through the doorway to the women's washroom.

"This isn't a good idea, Evan," said Alisha.

"You're right," Vicky said to Alisha. "This isn't good, this is fucking fantastic!"

Evan didn't listen to Alisha, and continued to push her, forcing her to walk backwards to where he was guiding her.

"Evan!" said Alisha, a bit louder. "We shouldn't be doing this, we're in a church!"

"That's what makes it so much better," replied Evan, with a devilish look in his eye.

Alisha tried to turn and run away from Evan, but he was too strong for her. He easily pushed her into the far stall, and back against the back wall.

"Evan, stop!" Alisha pleaded.

Evan ignored Alisha's pleas. With Alisha pinned against the wall by Evan's bodyweight, he began to kiss her neck. Alisha tried to push Evan away, but he was too strong. She could feel his hands groping her body, and they quickly moved under her top.

"Evan, please!" Alisha begged, her voice shaking.

"Admit it, you love this, don't you," said Evan, as he began to lift Alisha's top to remove it.

Alisha tried to scream, but Evan placed a hand over her mouth just as she tried. All she could do was whimper as Evan removed her top, exposing her bra.

"Please stop," Alisha begged, as tears started flowing down her face.

"Bullshit, you love this," said Evan, as he removed Alisha's bra, exposing her breasts.

Alisha tried to push Evan away, but he was too strong. All she could do was whimper as he fondled her breasts, and then began to lick her nipples.

"Please, Evan, please stop," Alisha begged, her tears flowing more freely.

"You're such a fucking slut," said Evan, as he squeezed Alisha's breasts. "You're such a naughty church girl, I love it."

Evan then placed both of his hands on Alisha's shoulders, and forcefully pushed her down to the ground.

"Welcome to the church of my cock," said Evan, looking down at a trembling, topless Alisha. "It's time to start worshiping it."

Evan gave her no warning and grabbed her face, pushing his cock inside her mouth. Alisha tried to scream, but it came out was a muffled cry as Evan started fucking her face.

"Suck it baby," said Evan, as he grabbed a hold of Alisha's hair and forced his cock in and out of her mouth.

Alisha was desperate to stop him, but she was too weak to escape. Evan kept thrusting into her mouth, his cock now hitting her throat.

"Suck it like a good little Christian slut," said Evan, as he continued to fuck her face.

Alisha closed her eyes as she continued to cry, trying her hardest to think of anything else. She tried to concentrate on the faint sound of the music playing in the main room, but it was difficult to tell what song it was.

"Pay attention to his cock, Lish!" said Vicky. "Enjoy it while you can, he'll probably blow his load soon."

"Vicky! Help me! Get me out of this!"

"Not a chance, I want this, Lish! There's no way I'm stopping this, I'm loving every second of it."

"But what if he wants more?"

"You mean if he fucks you?"

"YES!"

"That'll be fantastic! Can you imagine losing your virginity in your church?!"

Evan suddenly stopped fucking Alisha's face at the sound of the washroom door opening. Evan looked down at Alisha, and put one finger over her mouth, signaling for her to be quiet. Alisha, too afraid to move, complied with Evan.

They both heard what were clearly two people entering the women's washroom. It was hard to see who was in the room with them. The two newcomers both were in front of the sinks, chatting to one another.

A few minutes went by. Neither of them seemed to notice the washroom stall at the end of the room with its door closed and locked. Faintly, the sound of the song being played in the main room stopped.

"Sounds like they're done out there," one of the girls said to the other. "We should get out quick before they notice we're missing."

The two girls left the washroom, leaving Alisha alone again with Evan. Evan looked down at Alisha, still half naked and on her knees.

"Time for you to finish what you started, my filthy Christian slut."

Evan shoved his cock back into Alisha's mouth. Thrusting faster and much rougher than before, it didn't take long before he was shooting cum into her mouth. Alisha gagged and tried to pull away, but Evan didn't let her go. Instead, he held her head in place, keeping his cock and cum inside her mouth, until Alisha swallowed his cum.

Finally, when Evan was finished, he let go of Alisha. Tears were streaming down her face, as she tried to catch her breath.

"You heard them," Evan said to Alisha while redressing himself. "They might notice we're gone."

Evan opened the stall door, and made his way to leave the washroom. As he approached the door, he yelled back to Alisha. "Better get up quick, don't want your whole youth group knowing how much of a whore you are!"

The door to the washroom closed behind Evan as he left to rejoin the group. Alisha sat down on the floor of the stall, and slowly redressed herself.

"Shit, Lish! That was fucking hot!"

"I hate you so much, Vicky. This is all your fault. Why can't you be inside someone else? Why me?"

"You chose me. You chose to drink me. Now you have to live with me, like it or not. Now get dressed and get back out with your friends before you get caught!"

Alisha silently finished redressing herself, and walked to one of the sinks to clean up her face. Once satisfied that she didn't look like she had just been crying, she made her way out the door. Not two steps out into the hall, did she run into Bonnie, one of the volunteer leaders.

"There you are!" said Bonnie. "I was wondering where you ran off to. Are you doing alright? I know you had a hard day today."

"Yea, I'm fine..." said Alisha. "I just... needed to be alone for a bit."

Bonnie walked up to Alisha and hugged her. "Don't worry, Alisha. It'll all be over soon enough."

"You have no idea..." said Alisha.

"Damn," said Vicky. "She has super nice tits. They feel amazing."

Alisha hastily ended the hug at Vicky's remarks, and made her way back to the main room.

"Don't do that, Vicky," said Alisha. "Bonnie has been my favorite leader for years now, and I don't want to think about her like that."

"Just saying, Lish. I'd love to feel those more."

Alisha returned to her seat beside Jackie. Evan, on the other side of Jackie, leaned back just enough to show Alisha a playful smirk. Alisha tried to ignore him, and instead tried to listen to what Pastor Jake was talking about for that night.

Once Pastor Jake finished his talk, he led the group in prayer, and then the group played another song. While nearly everyone stood to sing along, Alisha stayed slouched in her seat, feeling utterly defeated.

After the song, everyone went to get a snack and drink at the coffee bar, with the rest of the night just being for everyone to hang out. Alisha got in line like everyone else, and took a snack portion for herself; a small bowl of popcorn. She sat with Jackie and Evan at one of the couch circles.

"You doing alright, Alisha?" asked Jackie. "I know it was probably tough for you with the fight before and with what Toni did."

"Yea, I'm just tired," said Alisha, trying to hide her despair.

"So Evan," Jackie continued. "What do you think of our youth group?"

"I like it," Evan replied, staring into Alisha's eyes. "I could see myself coming here every week."

Alisha's heart dropped at those words. "Evan here every week?" she thought to herself. "How am I going to survive this?"

"Maybe by improving your head game," said Vicky with a chuckle in her voice.

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers
12