Alisha & Vicky - Day 04 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha didn't reply, and instead just tensed up at Vicky's words.

The rest of the evening went by in a blur. Alisha sat silently with her snack, and when needed, put on a fake smile when talking with others. 9:00pm rolled by soon enough, and the night came to a close.

One by one, parents arrived and pick up their children. At around 9:05pm, Alisha saw her mom's car pull up in the parking lot. She said goodbye to Jackie, and started walking out to the car.

Alisha's mom had gotten out and was leaning against the side of the car while waiting for Alisha. Alisha walked up to the car, and made her way right to the passenger door. As she was opening it to take her seat, she heard an all too familiar voice calling her name.

"Alisha!" yelled Evan from across the parking lot. Alisha froze. Evan was running across towards her, and her mom was right here witnessing it all.

"Alisha," said Evan, now at her door, smiling. "Just wanted to say thank you for inviting me tonight, I had a fun time."

Alisha didn't buy what he was saying for a second. There had to be a reason he was here saying this to her, with that fake smile plastered on his face.

"I don't think we've met before," Alisha's mom said to Evan, still standing on the driver's side of the car.

Evan quickly walked to the driver's side of the car. "I'm Evan," he said as he walked over to her. "Alisha invited me here tonight. I'm guessing you're the amazing mom she's told me so much about."

Alisha's mom shot a quick but playfully suspicious smile at her daughter, and turned back to Evan. "It's nice to meet you, Evan," she said with a smile, putting out her hand. "I'm Katherine. Or Kate. Or to most of the other girls here, just Mrs. Owens."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kate," replied Evan, accepting her handshake. "I can see now where Alisha gets her stunning good looks from."

Alisha's mother chuckled at Evan's remarks. "Well Evan, it was great to meet you. But we need to get back home, it's getting late. Maybe you could come over sometime so the rest of the family can get to know you better."

"Sounds great, Kate!" said Evan. "I look forward to it!"

Evan turned and walked away, as Alisha's mother got into the car to take Alisha home.

"Fuck, Lish," said Vicky. "Looks like he turned on the charm for your mom."

"Don't remind me. I am so screwed now."

"He's totally going to be in your house soon."

"I KNOW!"

"He's going to see your room, Lish."

"I KNOW, OK?!"

"He's going to -"

"ENOUGH, VICKY! I GET IT!"

Alisha's anger was now boiling over. Once back at home, she ran to her room, and threw herself onto her bed. She stared blankly at the ceiling, with the minutes passing by turning into an hour.

Alisha eventually got up to get ready for bed. She went to the washroom to brush her teeth and clean her face. Afterwards, she crawled into her bed, and set her daily alarm for school the next morning. She was about to turn her lights off to try to sleep, when Vicky ruined her moment.

"Don't forget about your History class tomorrow, Lish. Last I checked, you haven't started reading for the test tomorrow."

Alisha sat up in panic. "Where is my history book?" she asked herself. She darted out of bed and scrambled to find it. After searching for ten minutes, she was still unable to locate it.

"I am so dead," Alisha thought to herself. "Where did I leave it?"

"When did you last use it?" asked Vicky.

"At school, yesterday."

"And did you bring it with you from school?"

"Yes, I had it in my bag. I saw it in my bag when... when I put it in Ryan's trunk! Crap!"

"Guess you should probably check with him then, Lish."

Alisha grabbed her phone, and sent Ryan a text: "emergency, call me asap!"

A minute later, she received a reply. "its almost midnight, what sort of emergency u having? ;)"

Alisha replied "not funny. i think my history textbook is in ur trunk can you check?"

A few minutes went by before Alisha got a response. "yes its here."

"well can you bring it to me please? i have a test tmrw."

Another few minutes went by. Eventually, Ryan replied. "ill come to ur place now. be outside in 10."

"Well that's a relief," thought Alisha. "Now I just have to sneak outside to get it."

Alisha, dressed in her pajamas and with her phone in hand, slowly opened the door to her bedroom, and crept towards the stairs.

"At least it looks like everyone's in bed," Alisha said to herself, noticing all the lights turned off.

She slowly crept down the stairs, doing her best not to make a sound. Once at the bottom, she continued on to the front door. She carefully gripped the deadbolt, and slowly turned it. Once she had unlocked the door, she stopped for a moment, listening intently to hear if there was any movement in the house. After hearing nothing but the hum from the fridge in the kitchen, she slowly turned the handle of the door, and opened it.

Once Alisha was outside and had carefully closed the door behind her, she walked to the street, and sat against the shrubs in front of her house, hiding her from view of the windows.

A few minutes went by as Alisha sat outside in the dark; the nearest working streetlight being across the road and a few houses down. She quickly checked her phone; it was just past midnight. The sound of a car could soon be heard down the road, with the sound soon followed by approaching headlights. The car began to slow in front of the house beside Alisha's, coming to a stop just outside of view from her place.

"Perfect, he's here," Alisha thought, slowly standing up and walking over to the passenger side door. She opened the door, and leaned in; Ryan was sitting in the driver's seat, checking out Alisha's current state of dress in her pajamas.

"Thank you so much, Ryan! I owe you. Is my book in the trunk?"

Ryan didn't reply right away, and just continued eyeing up Alisha.

"Ryan? My book?"

Ryan stopped, and looked at Alisha into her eyes.

"Get in," he said.

"Ryan, I -"

"I said, get in."

Alisha hesitated, but nervously climbed into the car and closed the door behind her.

"What's going on, Ryan?" she asked nervously. "Where's my book?"

"We're going for a drive."

Ryan put the car in drive, and with no warning to Alisha, sped off away from her house.

12