All Comments on 'Alisha & Vicky - Day 04 Pt. 03'

by Luriann

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story but it loosing a lot of context when you go to day 4 and then the next chapter is back to day 3.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very interesting premise. Once you accept the idea of the symiote/magic thing, whatever that might be, you are left wondering just how far things will go with our poor schoolgirl. Will she break? Will her reputation be ruined? How unrealistic will the story become?

I really like the unintended/unforeseen.

LuriannLuriann9 months agoAuthor

"Great story but it loosing a lot of context when you go to day 4 and then the next chapter is back to day 3."

I completely agree. The reason for that is unfortunately out of my control. I submitted them all in order, and with a buffer of a few days in between the submissions. This particular entry in the series was, for reasons unknown, stuck in limbo for over a week, and as a result, published out of order. Going forward, entries are being submitted only one at a time, and new ones will not be submitted until the previous one gets published.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuriann@Luriann
55 Followers
Here to read, write, and have a good time. I always want to hear feedback on anything I've submitted on this site, and absolutely take suggestions for future works.