Alisha & Vicky - Day 12

Story Info
Alisha babysits again, and her whole world changes.
10.1k words
4.83
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers

This entry was written with a few suggestions for story direction and content from readers. If there's a certain direction, scene, or story element you feel you'd like to see in a future entry in this series, don't hesitate to send them in so they can be considered.

Day Twelve: Friday

Alisha walked into the kitchen at her house to eat some breakfast. She grabbed herself a bowl & spoon, the carton of milk from the fridge, and a box of cereal. She placed the items on the kitchen table, and sat down to eat.

"Goodmorning," said Alisha's mom, Kate, as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, mom."

"Feels like I barely see you around the house these days," Kate said as she started packing lunches for Alisha and her younger siblings.

"Yea, I've been busy, I guess," said Alisha.

"Well as long as your grades don't suffer, I'm ok with it."

"Really?" asked Alisha.

"Yes really. You only graduate high school once. As much as your father and I want to keep you safe, we also want you to have a memorable and fun grad year too."

"Oh it's definitely gonna be memorable," said Vicky to Alisha.

"Thanks, mom. I appreciate you saying that."

"Are you keeping busy this weekend too?" Kate asked.

"Oh she has no idea," said Vicky.

"Uh, yea," said Alisha, trying to ignore Vicky. "I'm babysitting tonight for Mr. Henderson."

"And the party, Lish. Don't forget about Caitie's party."

"And I might spend tomorrow night with Rachel," said Alisha, lying to her mom.

"Just let me know if you do," said Kate. "I can probably drive you there tomorrow too."

"I can get myself there on my own, don't worry about me, mom."

"I can't help it sometimes. It still hasn't quite sunk in that my little girl is in her last year of high school," said Kate. "But if you need a ride, just ask."

"I will," said Alisha.

"Speaking of rides, you better hurry out the door; your bus should be arriving soon," said Kate.

Alisha grabbed her lunch off the counter and gave her mom a quick hug, and was out the door to school.

***

"So," said Vicky, as Alisha sat on the bus to school. "You ready for tonight?"

"No," said Alisha.

"Awe, why not? Nervous?"

"Uh, yes! You have no idea how nervous I am about tonight."

"Actually I do. I'm always aware of how you're doing and what you're thinking."

"Then why do you even ask me?" said Alisha.

"Because it's fun," said Vicky. "It's a shame though, I was looking forward to Evan's party tonight. But I'll settle for Shawn."

Alisha hadn't put any thought into Evan's party that morning until that moment. In a way, she felt relieved she wasn't going to be at the party, and didn't have to witness whatever Evan had planned with Jackie and all the guys. But at the same time, she was also nervous at just the thought of losing her virginity, and to a friend of her fathers that was ten years older than her.

"You'll be fine, Lish," said Vicky. "He's not gonna hurt you."

"I heard it hurts a lot the first time though," said Alisha. "You saw how sore Toni was; she could barely walk!"

"Yea, but Ryan and Tyler weren't interested in her wellbeing, they just wanted to get off. That's more or less fucking. I doubt Shawn will treat you like that. I suspect he's the type that'll take you slowly and gently."

"How do you know?" asked Alisha nervously.

"Trust me," said Vicky. "I know his type. Once you have him convinced to take you, you'll just have to say you're a virgin, and he'll likely take his sweet sweet time with you."

Alisha slightly jerked forward in her seat as the bus came to a stop in front of the school, not paying attention to the ride.

"But you should get on with your day," said Vicky. "And if you don't believe me, just ask Sam."

***

"Alright class," said Mr. Turner to the PE class. "Today is our last day of badminton. Feel free to partner up with anyone you'd like today. If I can have some of you set up the nets, we can get playing."

Alisha looked around, and saw Samantha looking at her. Samantha motioned with a hand, and Alisha walked over to her.

"Partners?" Samantha asked.

"Sure," said Alisha.

"Perfect," said Vicky to Alisha. "Now you can ask her!"

"No! I can't do that! Especially not here!"

"Let me rephrase that, one of us is about to ask her," said Vicky sternly.

Alisha sighed. She saw Samantha walking towards the equipment closet, and shortly returning with two racquets.

"Thanks," said Alisha as she took one of the racquets from Samantha.

Samantha only smiled in response.

"So," said Samantha. "Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" asked Alisha.

"Yea? Caitie's party? Are you really that forgetful?" asked Samantha.

"No. I mean, I guess. I don't know," said Alisha. "I just have a lot going on."

"Oh?" Samantha asked, smiling. "Like what?"

"Ask her!" said Vicky.

"Not here," said Alisha. "Let's talk in the changeroom."

Alisha looked around to spot Mr. Turner. When she saw he was preoccupied with the equipment room, she motioned at Samantha, and the two of them discreetly walked to the changeroom.

"So what's going on?" asked Samantha as the changeroom door shut behind them. "Does this have something to do with the shower at Caitie's?"

"I... I don't know. Kinda I guess," said Alisha.

"I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that from you," said Samantha playfully. "But I'm not complaining."

Alisha was getting flustered. She had tried to push the experience with Samantha in the shower at Caitie's out of her mind. But now with memories of that flooding back, mixed with the nervousness of what was to come later that night, she was tripping over her words before she could even attempt to get them out.

"It's ok," said Samantha, reaching out to hold both of Alisha's hands. "I know it's a lot for you to process, especially given how churchy you usually are."

Alisha could only blush as she continued to struggle with trying to find what words to say.

"You're killing me, Lish. Just say something," said Vicky.

"I.. I.. I can't."

"Fine, be that way."

Vicky quickly took control of Alisha, and smiled back at Samantha.

"It is a lot," said Vicky to Samantha. "But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it then?" said Samantha, still holding Alisha's hands.

"I wanted to ask you about sex," said Vicky.

"Oh shit! You thinking of finally popping your cherry?"

"Yes," said Vicky. "I just wanted to know what to expect."

"Well," said Samantha. "It depends who's popping it I guess. Do I know the lucky guy?"

"I don't think you do," said Vicky. "But maybe I'll introduce you one day."

"Does he attend here?" Samantha asked.

"No, he's older," said Vicky.

"Oh fuck! Like how much older?"

"Please don't tell her," Alisha pleaded to Vicky.

"That's not important, "said Vicky. "But I'm feeling a little nervous, and just want to know what to expect. Does it hurt a lot?"

"Kinda, at first," said Samantha. "But the pain disappears quickly, and it just becomes pure pleasure not long after."

"I see," said Vicky.

"Ok seriously, who is this guy?" asked Samantha.

"I'll tell you eventually," said Vicky. "After."

"When are you planning on this?"

"Tonight," said Vicky.

"Tonight? Fuck! I'm so proud of you right now!"

"I can tell," said Vicky, smiling at Samantha. "And thank you for telling me all that, it really helps."

Vicky had Alisha lean towards Samantha and kiss Samantha on her lips. The two of them shared the kiss for only a few seconds, before Vicky pulled Alisha back.

"Why did you have to do that?" Alisha asked Vicky.

"We should probably get back out there," Vicky said to Samantha, ignoring Alisha.

"Ok," said Samantha, beaming back at Alisha. "And the party tomorrow? You're going, right?"

"Yes," said Vicky. "I wouldn't miss it for anything."

***

"Hey," said Rachel as Alisha sat at the table next to her.

"Hey," replied Alisha. "I wasn't sure if you were going to be here for lunch."

"I was considering not being here for lunch," said Rachel. "But, Toni doesn't go to the doctor's for another hour, and I figured you'd like some company for lunch."

"Thanks," said Alisha.

The two of them barely started to eat when Evan and Jackie sat at the table across from them.

"Hey you two," said Evan. "I hope you're not planning on slapping me again.

Rachel only looked at Evan with a glare, and went back to eating her lunch.

"Glad to see you too," said Evan sarcastically. He turned his attention to Alisha. "And you still good for tonight?"

"I.. I can't," said Alisha. "I'm babysitting again tonight. I'm sorry."

"That's a shame," said Evan. "Jackie here was telling me how much she was looking forward to you being there with her."

Jackie didn't look up as Evan mentioned her, and just looked down at her food as she slowly ate it.

"Another time I guess," said Alisha while looking at Jackie's reaction.

One by one, the other guys that were seen sitting with Evan and Jackie the day before began to join the table around them. As lunch continued, both Alisha and Rachel tried their best to not pay attention to the topic of conversation the guys were engaged in, which was Evan's party.

"Do you have enough money for the booze?" Evan asked one of the guys, Adam.

"I have $80," Adam replied. "But more never hurts, if anyone has more to contribute."

Two of the other guys each opened their wallets and handed Adam some cash. Evan also did the same, and handed Adam $40.

"That should be good for now," said Adam. "I'll get my brother to buy it all this afternoon. If any of you have requests, text them to me before school is out."

"Tequila," said Evan. "No party is truly a party unless there's tequila."

"Will do," said Adam. "Anyone else?"

As some of the other guys replied, Rachel nudged Alisha with her elbow.

"I think we should sit somewhere else," Rachel whispered to Alisha. "This talk is making me very uncomfortable."

"Ok," said Alisha. "You get up first, and wait for me across the room. "I'll follow behind you."

Rachel packed up what was left of her lunch into her bag, and stood up from the table.

"Time to go already?" Evan asked as Rachel stood up.

"Yea," Rachel replied. "I need to take care of something before my next class."

"Well have fun," said Evan, his attention quickly returning to the conversation about drinks.

As Rachel walked away from the table, Alisha also started packing her things.

"I should go join her," Alisha said as she finished packing her things. "I'll see you in math class."

Evan gave Alisha a quick nod, barely acknowledging her. The guys all shifted into the vacancy left by Rachel and Alisha, and continued to talk.

Alisha caught up to Rachel at the far side of the room, and the two of them started walking to where they had a lunch break together earlier in the week.

"Don't forget to ask her to cover for you," said Vicky as Alisha and Rachel were both walking down one of the hallways.

"For what?" asked Alisha.

"Tomorrow night? Party at Caitie's? Remember, you mentioned to your mom this morning you might go there tomorrow?"

"Oh, yea..." said Alisha.

The two of them arrived at where they had sat earlier in the week.

"Can I ask you a favor?" Alisha asked Rachel as they both sat down.

"Sure," said Rachel. "What's up?"

"Well, I was invited to spend time with Samantha tomorrow night," Alisha began.

"Oh," said Rachel disapprovingly.

"I know, you don't like her. But I was hoping you'd be ok with me telling my mom I'd be at your place."

"I don't know," said Rachel. "I don't like the idea of lying to your mom."

"Now what?" Alisha asked Vicky. "She doesn't want to."

"Bribe her or beg," said Vicky. "We need to be at that party."

"Please?" Alisha asked Rachel. "I promise it's just this one time."

Rachel paused, and sat silently for a moment.

"Fine," said Rachel. "You can tell your mom you're at my house. But just so you don't make a liar out of me, actually come over for a bit so if I'm asked, I can answer honestly that you came over."

"Thank you," said Alisha.

"Don't thank me," said Rachel. "I'm still not ok with this. Just promise me one thing."

"Sure, what's that?"

"That you won't do anything I wouldn't do," said Rachel.

"I promise," said Alisha.

"Oh, Lish..." said Vicky.

"What?"

"You just made a promise that you're guaranteed to break."

***

Alisha arrived at her math class to find Evan already seated in his usual seat, across from Alisha's; he smiled at Alisha as she walked to her seat.

"Any chance you can skip out on babysitting tonight?" Evan asked her as she sat down. "I promise it'll be worth it."

"Sorry," said Alisha. "I really can't. If I did, I doubt he'd find a replacement in time."

"He?" asked Evan. "Who's he, exactly? Same one from Tuesday?"

"Yes, Shawn. He's from my church, and lives across the street from me."

"Uh huh," said Evan. "And he's worth skipping out on my party for?"

Alisha could feel herself getting nervous at Evan's questions.

"I... I need the money," said Alisha. "And I don't have a job right now."

"I see," said Evan. "So, would you like a play by play like we did on Tuesday?"

Other classmates began filing in as Alisha tried to come up with a reply to Evan.

"Yes, Lish," said Vicky. "Say yes."

"Uh, sure," said Alisha.

***

Math class eventually transitioned from the teacher going over examples to independent work. As the class worked on their newest assignment, Alisha took out her phone. She saw a new notification from her group chat with Rachel and Toni, and opened it.

"Were at the docs," read the first unread message, sent by Rachel.

Alisha typed in "let me know how it goes asap" and hit send.

Alisha tried her best to focus on her work, but was finding it difficult to concentrate as she grew more anxious about the doctor's appointment.

"It's ok, Lish," said Vicky. "Worrying about it won't change anything."

"I can't help it," said Alisha. "What if it's -"

"It doesn't matter," said Vicky, interrupting Alisha. "No matter what happens, we're in the clear, remember?"

Vicky's words did nothing to calm Alisha. Time seemed to pass at a near standstill as Alisha kept checking her phone for a reply from either Rachel or Toni. Nearly 45 minutes after she had sent her message, she saw a new notification. As she opened her phone and read the new message, Alisha could feel her stomach almost immediately start to do flips inside of her.

"doc thinks she might be pregnant. shes coming back next week for a test to see" is all the new message, sent by Rachel, said.

Alisha could feel a sense of nausea begin to wash over her. She stood up and grabbed her phone, and quickly but quietly left the classroom. She hurried down the hall to the washroom, and once inside entered one of the stalls. Barely a few seconds after she had locked the stall door behind her did she vomit into the toilet. After a few more heaves, she took a moment to catch her breath.

"You done?" Vicky asked.

"I don't know!" replied Alisha.

"You know what this means, right?"

"That we're screwed!" said Alisha.

"Hardly," said Vicky.

"Then what?!"

"We might get to own Ryan and Tyler."

Alisha flushed the toilet, and stood herself up. She unlocked the stall, and walked to one of the sinks to fix herself up.

"Think about it," Vicky continued. "If one of Ryan or Tyler knocked her up, the last thing they'll want is for that to get out."

"But if we say anything, they'll just tell everyone that I was there when it happened," said Alisha as she wiped off her face.

"It won't stick unless there's proof," said Vicky. "All we need to know for sure is that the unused video is gone, and if it is, then we're in the clear, and they can't prove we were there."

"So what do you want me to do? Ask them if they kept it all?"

"Yes, actually."

"And if they still have it? What then?" asked Alisha.

Having finished cleaning up her face, Alisha exited the washroom, and started towards the nearest water fountain to rinse her mouth out.

"Don't tell them why, but maybe you should give them a reason to delete it," said Vicky.

"Like what?"

"You're an attractive girl, you figure it out," Vicky said playfully.

Alisha closed her eyes briefly and sighed as she did. She had no desire to get involved with either Ryan or Tyler again, but knew that Vicky was implying that she do exactly that. Alisha rinsed her mouth out at the water fountain, and returned to her math class.

***

Once Alisha had taken a seat on the bus to return home, she took her phone out to finally reply to the group chat.

Alisha began to type in a reply. "im so sry" she began to type. She paused, not sure of what to add to it. After a few seconds of uncertainty, she just hit send as is.

Barely a minute later, a reply from Toni was in the thread. "thx" was the first message Toni sent. It was immediately followed with "idk what to do now. rach said i should tell my parents but idk i think youd all get in trouble if i did."

Alisha didn't know what to reply with, and just stared at the message as the bus began to move.

"She could always abort it," said Vicky. "Then her parents will never know."

"She can't," said Alisha. "That's a horrible sin."

"And being in a publicly posted video having sex with two guys isn't?"

Alisha knew there was no arguing with Vicky.

"Fine," said Alisha. "But even if I suggest that to her, there's no guarantee she'll actually do it."

"That's up to her," said Vicky. "But if it's encouraged by such a good and loving friend of hers, like you, she's more likely to do it."

Alisha opened a message thread of just her and Toni on her phone. She started typing in a message to her, and hit send shortly after. She had sent "i know its not a good plan but if u are pregs and want to abort ill support u and even help pay so ur parents dont find out."

A few minutes passed by, and Alisha's phone vibrated with a reply from Toni. "ill think about it" is what she replied with.

"There you go!" said Vicky. "She didn't reject it."

"But she didn't say yes," said Alisha.

"Just give her some time, and maybe we can even go see her this weekend to talk about it," said Vicky. "But there's nothing we can do about it now, now we need to focus on you and Shawn."

***

Alisha felt her phone buzz; a calendar reminder popped up letting her know she was 15 minutes away from 5pm, to babysit for Shawn's boys.

"You got this," Vicky said to Alisha.

"No I don't," said Alisha. "I feel like my heart is about to rip through my chest."

"I'll keep you safe, don't worry."

"Like hell you will!" said Alisha. "At almost every turn you've always done something that I would never do!"

"That may be true, but you can't deny that I have always kept you safe."

Alisha sighed angrily, knowing that Vicky was technically correct, even if she didn't want to admit it.

"Now, get yourself changed into something similar to Tuesday," said Vicky. "And let's get going."

Luriann
Luriann
55 Followers