Alisha & Vicky - Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like anything to drink?" asked Shawn as he followed Alisha.

Vicky stopped just shy of being back at the living room. "Sure! What do you have?"

"Well, you're only 18, so probably no wine. But I do have some sparkling juice we could have."

Vicky put Alisha into a cute innocent pose, one finger up to her mouth. She once again put on a cute, innocent smile as she replied to Shawn. "It wouldn't be my first time having alcohol, Shawn. And I won't tell if you don't."

Vicky could tell Shawn was struggling a little to process what was playing out in front of him with Alisha, and was enjoying every second of it.

"I guess one drink couldn't hurt," said Shawn.

They both went to his kitchen. Shawn took out two wine glasses, and poured wine into each of them.

"Cheers to... a fantastic babysitter," said Shawn as he handed Alisha a glass.

"Awe, thank you," said Vicky as she took a sip.

They both stood in silence once again as they each took sips of their glasses. Vicky had Alisha continue to innocently smile at Shawn, and look him up and down. It didn't take long for them to finish their glasses.

"You know," said Vicky. "Your couch is probably more comfortable than just us standing in your kitchen."

Before Shawn could even answer her, Vicky, with her empty wine glass in-hand, took the opened wine bottle off the kitchen counter, and walked to the living room.

"I thought we said only one drink," said Shawn as he followed Alisha.

"You said only one," said Vicky, pouring more wine into her glass, a playful smile on her face. "I never agreed to anything."

Shawn didn't answer, and Vicky poured more wine into his glass.

"Let's sit," said Vicky, placing the bottle on the coffee table.

Shawn took a seat at the edge of the couch, but Vicky sat Alisha right next to him.

"So, why did things not work out with this woman?" Vicky asked.

"Well, she wanted to get serious fast," said Shawn. "And I wasn't comfortable with it."

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, I'm a single father," said Shawn. "And I don't want to rush into anything unless it feels like she's a good fit for my boys."

"I see," said Vicky.

"Yea," said Shawn. "And dating with having the boys is hard enough as is. Unless it's while they're in school or with a relative or sitter, going on dates is next to impossible."

"Well, Shawn, I'll happily continue coming over here if it makes things better for you," Vicky said as she finished the second glass of wine.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," said Shawn as he finished his.

"Now, Lish," Vicky said to Alisha. "Now we start having fun."

Alisha didn't answer, and just continued to watch.

Vicky placed her empty glass on the coffee table, and leaned Alisha over against Shawn, resting her head on his shoulder. Before Shawn could do anything, Vicky wrapped Alisha's arms around Shawn tightly, cuddling up to him.

"Cozy?" Shawn asked, clearly not sure what to make of what was happening.

"Very," said Vicky. "I could stay here for a while. All night even."

"I don't think that would be a good idea," said Shawn.

"What's not a good idea?"

"Staying all night," said Shawn. "I'm sure your parents would come knocking if you were out too late."

"True," said Vicky. "But I didn't tell them when I'd be back, just said I'd be out late. And I don't think it's late, yet."

Vicky turned Alisha's head to look up at Shawn's face, still cuddled up beside him.

"You can put your arm around me if you'd like," Vicky whispered to Shawn.

Shawn paused, and started to move his arm. But halfway, he stopped, and stood up.

"No, this isn't right," said Shawn. "You're ten years younger than me, and still in high school."

"What you mean?" asked Vicky, faking innocence." What's not right?"

"You and me, being, well, physical."

"Why not?" Vicky asked. "I'm 18 now, I'm an adult."

"I know," said Shawn. "But, still. You're in high school, and you're the daughter of one of my friends. And let's not even start with our beliefs with God, and -"

Vicky stood up, and put one finger against Shawn's mouth to silence him.

"Shhh," said Vicky. "Just answer me this. Do you want to?"

"Do I want to what?" asked Shawn.

"Me."

"What do you mean, you?"

"It's as simple as yes, or no," said Vicky as she wrapped her arms around Shawn, looking up at his face. "And just like the wine, I won't tell if you don't."

Shawn paused, looking back into Alisha's eyes that were intently looking into his. It felt like an eternity had passed by in this moment for Alisha, still trapped in her own mind. But in reality, it was only a few seconds. Vicky, not intent on waiting for an answer forever, took his lack of a no as answer enough. She moved Alisha's hands up to Shawn's face, and pulled him towards her, kissing him.

This time, Shawn didn't hesitate to react to Alisha's advances, and kissed her back. His hands found their way around her back, pulling her closer against him. Alisha moaned softly as their tongues met, tasting and exploring each other.

Shawn's demeanor seemed to shift rather rapidly as they continued kissing. Gone was the man who seemed so intent on being reserved and careful with Alisha. Now, before both Alisha and Vicky, was a man with built up frustrations, urges, and needs, finally with an outlet to change that; Alisha.

Shawn, still kissing Alisha, guided her back down the couch. He climbed on top of her, and continued to kiss her; his body weight now pinning Alisha into the couch.

Vicky responded eagerly, Alisha's hands roaming around Shawn's back and up to his head, running her fingers through his hair. Their kiss deepened, and soon they were both moaning softly, their bodies both clearly wanting more.

"You ready for the next step, Lish?" Vicky asked Alisha while she continued to kiss Shawn.

"Like I have a choice," said Alisha.

"Admit it," said Vicky. "There's a part of you that's loving this."

Alisha didn't want to admit it, but she was feeling pleasure from what Vicky was putting her through. Pleasure, mixed with nervousness.

Vicky moved Alisha's hands to the bottom of Shawn's shirt. She started moving her hands up under the shirt along Shawn's back, lightly scratching her nails into his skin. She could feel Shawn's body react to her light scratches, his kissing seeming to intensify, and one of his hands running along Alisha's body.

When Vicky got Alisha's hands to Shawn's shoulder blades, he broke the kiss. He propped himself up, but only to remove his shirt completely. He leaned back to continue kissing Alisha, but this time, he moved to her neck.

Vicky moaned as Shawn started to lick and nibble on her neck. She ran Alisha's hands through his hair, the feeling of his wet mouth creating goosebumps on her skin. After a few more minutes, Shawn sat up, and sat Alisha up as well. He reached out to the bottom of Alisha's top, and as he did, Vicky put her arms up for Shawn to easily slide the top off of her. Once off, Shawn had a perfect view and access to Alisha's firm, bare tits.

Vicky was done playing innocent for the night. She smiled at Shawn playfully, and reached out for his face. She pulled him in, leading his face to Alisha's left tit. Shawn didn't need to be told once, let alone twice, and started kissing it, while he gently played with her right nipple. Vicky didn't hold back with moaning, and had Alisha moaning loud as Shawn continued to kiss and play with each of her tits.

"Do you feel that?" Vicky asked Alisha.

"As in?"

"Oh you know. That bulge in his pants that keeps pressing up against us."

"Yes, I feel it," said Alisha.

"We're about to feel it in a whole new way."

Vicky positioned Alisha's mouth to whisper into Shawn's ear. "Let's take this to your room," whispered Vicky. "I'm on birth control."

"No I'm not!" said Alisha.

"Oh I know," said Vicky. "But it drives guys absolutely wild when you say that."

"But what if he -"

"We'll deal with that later, Lish."

Shawn wasted no time, got off of Alisha, and stood up. He reached down to help Alisha up off the couch, and once standing, he took her by the hand, and led her to his bedroom. As they entered his room, Alisha and Vicky could feel Shawn's intense gaze on her. She could feel her heart racing as Shawn closed and locked the bedroom door. Pushing Alisha onto his bed, Shawn climbed on top of her.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered as he paused to kiss her neck.

His hands ran down her body, and before she knew it, his hands were moving down between her legs. Slowly, Shawn started to undress the rest of Alisha, removing her leggings, revealing she was completely naked underneath.

"Damn" said Shawn. "Something tells me you were planning for this, weren't you."

"Maybe..." said Vicky as she put a finger playfully in her mouth. "I hope that's ok with you."

Shawn merely smiled, and moved his head close to Alisha's exposed virgin pussy. With his mouth only an inch away, he started gently kissing around her pussy, slowly circling. He occasionally moved away from her pussy but only to kiss along her thighs.

"I hope you're loving this as much as I am," Vicky said to Alisha. "Try and tell me this doesn't feel amazing."

Alisha didn't want to give Vicky the satisfaction, but she agreed, the sensations she was experiencing were heavenly.

Shawn moved on from kissing around her pussy and thighs, and gently pressed his mouth onto Alisha's glistening pussy, kissing it tenderly. A shudder traveled up Alisha's body, and Vicky instinctively moved a hand onto the top of Shawn's head, gripping his hair. He readjusted himself slightly, and his tongue gently began to flick against Alisha's clit, making her body twitch and shudder with each motion.

"Ok," said Alisha. "You're right. You're absolutely right. This does feel amazing."

"Glad we agree," Vicky said. "Now we have some real fun."

Vicky, with a hand gripping Shawn's hair, pushed his face into Alisha's crotch as she thrusted her hips up. Taking the hint, Shawn fully went to work on her with his mouth and tongue, running his tongue inside her pussy, flicking it back and forth, and in various motions. As Vicky leaned back in pure pleasure, Shawn inserted a finger into her pussy while he kept up the magic he was working with his mouth.

"Fuck, he's gooooood," said Vicky. "He makes Evan's work seem like he's a virgin."

Alisha wasn't arguing, as Shawn's magic mouth was making her body continue to twitch and shudder, her pussy getting wetter, and her entire body reacting to Shawn's every movement.

"You feel that?" Vicky asked Alisha.

"I... I think?" replied Alisha.

"That's an orgasm building," said Vicky. "You're about to cum on Shawn's face."

"I... is that... ungg..." was all Alisha could say back to Vicky before it happened; Alisha's body was orgasming.

Her body shuddered and twitched, and her pussy both tightened and released more sweet juices, all while Vicky held a tight grip onto Shawn's hair, firmly keeping his face placed between Alisha's legs. The sensation lasted nearly twenty seconds, leaving both Alisha and Vicky in a state of pleasure and bliss.

"I hope you liked that as much as I did," Shawn said smiling as he stood back up, his beard glistening from Alisha's pussy juices.

"You're amazing," Vicky said. "Absolutely amazing."

"And now, Lish, now we properly say thank you."

Keeping eye contact with Shawn, Vicky moved Alisha off of her back and slid off the bed.

"I think it's my turn now," Vicky said, smiling at the bulge in Shawn's pants.

Vicky walked up to Shawn and kissed him passionately, tasting Alisha as their mouths locked.

"Mmmm..." Vicky said to Alisha. "Someone's tasting great tonight."

Vicky reached for Shawn's belt. She expertly unbuckled it, and had his jeans undone mere seconds later. Still kissing, she tugged down his jeans, and they fell to his ankles. Shawn stepped out of them, and tried to kick them off to one side. As he did, Vicky finished undressing him, reaching for the waistband of his boxers, she tugged them down, Shawn's hard cock now freely accessible. She took time to gently stroke it with one hand, the other behind Shawn's head to hold him in their kiss.

"I think it's my turn now," Vicky said to Shawn as she took a half step back.

Vicky lowered herself to her knees at Shawn's feet, his cock inches from Alisha's face. Vicky continued to stroke it gently, savoring the sensation as it pulsed in her hand. After a minute of teasing, she leaned forward, and gently kissed the head of Shawn's cock.

Looking up into his eyes, she started circling her tongue around the tip to tease him. Shawn let out a moan as she did this, only making her want him more. She slowly took the head of his cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down only on the first two inches, grinning up at him as she teasingly sucked him.

Shawn gripped Vicky's hair, and started pushing her head in towards himself. Taking the hint, Vicky took more of Shawn in her mouth, her tongue gliding along the backside of his cock; the further she took him, the more the grip on her hair tightened.

As Shawn's cock hit the back of her throat, Vicky truly got to work. She tightened her lips around him, and started sliding her head back and forth. One hand played with Shawn's balls, massaging them and teasing the sensitive skin. Shawn's moans only increased, driving Vicky wild, making her pick up the pace.

Vicky barely had to do anything now at this point; both of Shawn's hands were tightly gripping Alisha's hair and pulling her face into each thrust Shawn was now doing into her mouth.

"Feel that twitching?" Vicky asked Alisha.

"I... I don't know!" Alisha replied.

"Well I do. And he's gonna cum soon."

Rather than just continue, Vicky placed both her hands on the top of Shawn's thighs, and pushed Alisha away from him, breaking the lock her mouth had on his cock.

"Are you alright?" Shawn asked, slightly out of breath.

"Very," said Vicky. "But it felt like you were... getting close."

"I was," said Shawn. "I'm guessing you don't want it in your mouth?"

"Not tonight," said Vicky as she climbed back onto the bed. "I have a much better idea."

Vicky, with Alisha now back on the bed, laid her on her back and spread her legs.

"Like I said before, I'm on birth control," said Vicky.

"NO I'M NOT!" said Alisha. "THIS ISN'T OK!"

"It's also not ok to waste cum, Lish. Besides, nothing will happen from it. I promise."

"You sure?" Shawn asked.

"Very," said Vicky. "I've wanted exactly this with you for a long, long time."

"NO I HAVEN'T!" said Alisha.

Shawn climbed onto the bed, and positioned his body over Alisha. He leaned in to kiss her again as he rubbed the head of his cock against Alisha's pussy.

"Take me," Vicky said through their kiss.

Shawn didn't need to be told twice. Slowly and gently, he pushed his cock into Alisha's wet, tight pussy. Only a few inches in, both of them were moaning at the sensation. For Shawn, it had been many years since he had felt a pussy so tight on his cock. But for Alisha, this was an entirely new sensation. It didn't hurt to the degree she thought it would, it felt more uncomfortable than painful. But there was no denying that it also felt amazing.

"You alright?" Shawn asked.

"More," moaned Vicky. "I need more."

Shawn slowly pushed further into Alisha, Vicky moaning out with each inch being conquered with his cock. Alisha could only describe the new sensation to herself as tight and pressured, and slightly uncomfortable. Shawn stopped as Alisha's body twitched under him, his cock making contact with her cervix. He smiled down at her as he stopped, his cock as far in as he could go.

"What are you waiting for?" Vicky asked him as she briefly caught her breath. "Take me."

Shawn started sliding out, much faster than he had entered. With just the head of his cock only still in Alisha's pussy, he thrust back into her, this time faster. Vicky was moaning at the sensations Alisha's body was experiencing for the first time, reliving the pleasure of losing a virginity. Shawn thrust himself in and out, Alisha's pussy lubricating the experience, making each thrust easier for the both of them.

"Faster," said Vicky.

Shawn picked up the pace, and continued to take Alisha. Vicky wrapped Alisha's legs around Shawn as best as she could, the pleasure at times being near overwhelming for her.

"You still there?" Vicky asked Alisha between thrusts.

"I... I..." was all Alisha could stutter.

"I know!" replied Vicky. "So good!"

Vicky looked up at Shawn as he continued, his face clearly reflecting the pleasure he was experiencing from being inside the barely legal Christian teenage babysitter from across the street. She couldn't help but smile at the situation.

"I'm..." said Shawn. "I'm close."

"Inside me," said Vicky. "Deep, deep inside me."

Shawn started thrusting into Alisha much faster and harder than he had before. As he did, Vicky could feel the same pressure sensation building in Alisha that they only recently experienced from Shawn's magic mouth.

"You're... Gonna... Cum... Again..." Vicky said to Alisha.

"I... I... No..." was all Alisha could reply with before it happened.

Alisha's body spasmed as the pleasure became too much, and for the second time that night, she came. As her pussy tightened around Shawn's cock at the beginning of her orgasm, it became too much for Shawn to handle. He slammed into Alisha hard, and started shooting cum deep inside of her womb. Alisha and Vicky could feel the sensation of his warm ropes shooting inside, but they were too occupied with Alisha's orgasm to fully process the moment.

It felt like an eternity, but in reality, it was maybe twenty to thirty seconds. Both of them began to calm down from their orgasms, Shawn pulling himself out of Alisha, and laying on the bed beside her as they both laid breathless, sticky, and naked.

"That was amazing," said Shawn as he kissed Alisha on the cheek.

"I loved every second of it," said Vicky, smiling back at him.

Neither of them said anything as Shawn moved himself to cuddle with Alisha, where they stayed for the next fifteen minutes. Shawn would occasionally kiss Alisha on the neck, or gently caress one of her breasts.

"I should probably get myself back home," Vicky said, breaking the silence.

"Do you have to?" Shawn said, half joking but half serious.

"Yea, my parents are expecting me home by 11. What time is it now?"

Shawn looked to his bedside table, and laughed.

"Almost midnight," said Shawn. "You should probably get dressed and head home."

"If you insist," Vicky said while giggling.

Vicky redressed Alisha while Shawn only put on his boxers and his housecoat. Once Vicky finished, Shawn walked her to the front door.

"So, world's best babysitter?" Vicky asked before kissing Shawn.

Shawn only smiled through the kiss as they both stood at the door for a minute.

"Have a goodnight, Alisha," Shawn said as he opened the front door for her.

Vicky had Alisha barely three steps out the front door before Shawn spoke once more.

"We'll see you back here next week?" Shawn asked, smiling.

Vicky stopped, and turned to face him.

"Who knows," Vicky said. "Maybe even twice."