Alisha & Vicky - Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Alisha took a step back nervously after just ringing the doorbell to the Henderson's house. Faintly, she could hear a yell of "come in!" Alisha reached for the handle, and turned it, finding the door unlocked.

"Hello," said Alisha as she closed the door behind her.

"Come on over," she could hear Shawn call out from the kitchen. "You just made it for dinner."

Alisha removed her shoes and left her purse by the door, and entered the kitchen.

"Hi boys," Alisha said to Shawn's two sons, already seated at the table.

Still feeling nervous, but not wanting to show it, Alisha tried to make small talk with Shawn.

"What's for dinner?" Alisha asked. "It smells delicious."

"Chicken alfredo," said Shawn as he started portioning some plates. "Take a seat, and I'll bring yours over to you."

Alisha sat herself at the kitchen table with the two boys. Shawn walked to the table with two plates, placing them in front of the boys. They wasted no time in digging into their dinner, and Shawn quickly returned to the table with plates for Alisha and himself.

Alisha looked down at the plate in front of her; chicken alfredo, garlic toast, and caesar salad. "This looks amazing!" she said as she picked up her fork.

"Thanks," said Shawn as he also began to eat.

"How'd you learn to cook so well?" Alisha asked.

"I used to work at a restaurant when I got out of high school," Shawn said. "I learned a lot of things working there, and made sure to put them to use at home over the years."

Alisha continued to enjoy the meal in front of her, while Shawn kept the boys engaged as they ate.

"Make small talk with him," Vicky said to Alisha. "Ask him about tonight."

"What do you mean, about tonight?"

"Like where he's going, silly."

Alisha paused eating her meal, and took a deep breath.

"So," Alisha started. "Where are you off to tonight?"

"Going out with a friend," said Shawn.

"Bullshit, he's going on a date," said Vicky.

"Oh?" Alisha said nervously. "What sort of friend?"

Shawn looked at Alisha with slight suspicion. "Just a friend," he replied. "But I'm not sure when exactly I'll be back home. Are you ok with staying a little later than last time?"

"Oh he plans to fuck," said Vicky.

"Yea, that's fine," said Alisha, trying to ignore Vicky. "It's not a school night, and you're only just across the street, so it's fine."

"Perfect," said Shawn. "Seeing as how the boys look like they're done eating, I'll get them cleaned up and changed, and be on my way. Are you ok to take care of the dishes?"

"Yes," said Alisha. "I can do that."

Shawn stood up, and took the boys to get them cleaned up. Alisha took the last few bites of her meal, and started gathering all the dishes to the sink.

"See, Lish, you're doing just fine."

"I'd be doing much more fine if you didn't remind me all the time," said Alisha. "Or make those comments about him."

"I can't help myself, Lish. It's just so fun sometimes watching you squirm."

Alisha rolled her eyes, and started the sink to get the dishes washed.

***

Alisha took a seat in the living room, Shawn still not finished getting his boys ready. Alisha took out her phone to see if she had any messages from anyone involved in Evan's party. To her relief, she saw no new messages.

Alisha put her phone down, and grabbed the tv remote off of the coffee table. She turned on the tv, and set it up to play the same show as the boys watched on Tuesday. Just as she set it up, she could hear the boys stomping their way toward the living room. They threw themselves down in front of the tv on their small cushion seats. Shawn entered the room behind them.

"Now boys, behave yourself for Alisha," said Shawn.

"We will," they both replied in unison.

"Alisha, usually on Friday nights, we watch a movie before bed since there's no school or church the next morning," said Shawn. "I hope it's ok with you that they watch a movie tonight before bed."

"Oh that's fine," said Alisha. "Did you have one in mind for them?"

"I think they can probably pick one," said Shawn. "I'm going to head out now, so if you need anything just send me a text."

"I will," said Alisha.

Shawn smiled, and turned towards the front door. The door could be heard opening and closing shortly after.

"Ok guys," said Alisha. "Let's get a movie on."

After a few minutes of back and forth bickering between the two boys, they finally settled on a movie. Alisha hit play and turned off the lights in the living room, and the boys' attention was quickly absorbed by the movie in front of them.

Not interested in watching with them, Alisha took her phone back out. She saw she had two new notifications, both new texts from Evan. She opened the thread with Evan, and to her relief, saw that what he sent was only "party timeee" followed by a photo of the large amount of drinks he had in his kitchen.

Alisha simply replied "have fun." She closed the messages from Evan, and opened the group chat with Rachel and Toni. She typed in "evan is messaging me his party. do u both wanna know any of it?" and hit send.

Alisha received a message almost immediately from Toni. "party?"

Alisha replied "yea evan is having a party with a bunch of guys and jackie."

Toni quickly replied "is she the only girl there???"

"I think so," messaged Alisha.

Rachel jumped in with "so is this like tuesday but worse?"

"probably," Alisha replied.

"do i wanna know?" sent Toni.

"they had sex and sent proof to alisha," Rachel replied.

"omg no!" sent Toni, followed up by "does jackie know those got sent??"

"yes," said Alisha.

Alisha's attention was cut off when she saw a new text message from Evan, and then another. She opened them, and saw two photos sent to her. The first showed some of the guys and Jackie all doing a shot. The second was of just Jackie doing a shot.

"So they've all had one, and she's had two," said Vicky. "And it looks like tequila too."

Alisha could feel the taste almost creep into her mouth as Vicky mentioned tequila, and she gagged a little at the memory of it.

"Eww," Alisha thought.

"You gonna reply to him?" Vicky asked.

"With what? Another have fun?"

"Maybe something encouraging?" said Vicky.

"Encouraging?" asked Alisha.

"Yea, as in encourage him to take things further."

"No way," said Alisha.

Vicky didn't even bother to argue, and took control of Alisha to type in a response. Vicky typed in "next photo better be an action shot," hit send, and released Alisha.

"I don't even know why I try with you," said Alisha. "Every time I disagree with you you just do what you want anyways."

"It's more fun to watch than participate for me," said Vicky. "But if you're not going to give me what I want, I'll just take it for myself."

They both saw Alisha's phone get a new notification from Evan, a text message that simply said "yes maam."

"Great," Alisha thought. "He's actually gonna do it."

"He was going to anyway," said Vicky. "This just makes it happen a little sooner."

"I guess..."

Alisha reopened the group messages with Rachel and Toni. She hadn't missed much; Rachel describing to Toni what was sent to Alisha on Tuesday, and Toni reacting with disgust. It was followed with Toni sending "maybe dont send us details i dont wanna kno."

Alisha felt relieved at Toni's request. She replied that she wouldn't.

"That's enough group text for tonight, Lish," said Vicky. "The real fun is with Evan's messages anyway. Now, say goodnight to your friends."

Alisha rolled her eyes, but still sent a goodnight message to her friends. They each replied wishing her a good night babysitting, and then Alisha closed the thread.

"So now what?" asked Alisha, annoyed with Vicky.

"Now we behave like a good babysitter and watch this horrible movie," said Vicky. "And wait for those action shots to roll in."

***

After what seemed like an eternity, the movie finally finished playing. Alisha turned the lights back on to find one of the boys had fallen asleep watching the movie. She picked up the one that had fallen asleep, and carried him to his bed. He barely stirred as she did this, making her job of putting them to bed that much easier. She returned to the living room to round up the other one to his bed, where she tucked him in and wished him a good night.

When Alisha returned from getting the boys in bed, she finally picked up her phone without interference from Vicky, as every time she reached for it during the movie Vicky wouldn't let her. Alisha saw that she had some unopened messages from Evan, as well as from Colin.

Alisha took a deep breath, and opened the thread from Evan first. The first in the thread was a photo of Jackie with several of the guys from the lunch table all crammed onto a couch. She was clearly multiple drinks into her evening, and clearly slumping over onto one of the guys.

Alisha moved to the second photo, which showed two of the guys, one being Peter, the other she didn't recognize, each with a hand on one of her breasts.

"Keep scrolling, Lish, this is great," said Vicky.

Alisha kept scrolling and went to the third photo. Jackie's shirt was removed, leaving her sitting with just her bra on for clothes above her waist. The fourth photo was of Jackie and one of the guys Alisha didn't know kissing, while Jackie was being fondled by hands she was unable to figure out who they belonged to.

"Can we stop now?" Alisha asked.

"Why do you even ask me when you know the answer is going to be no?"

Alisha sighed, and scrolled to the next photo. Jackie, still sitting on the couch, could be seen with the guy she was kissing now standing beside her. His pants were lowered, and his hard cock clearly visible. Jackie had one hand around the cock, looking like she was barely there mentally.

"Vicky, please."

"Keep going."

Alisha scrolled to the next photo. She saw Jackie with the cock now in her mouth, and several of the other guys in the background watching.

"Well isn't that cute," said Vicky.

"What is?" Alisha asked in annoyance.

"Look at the other crotches visible in that one. You can see the outlines of their hard-ons."

Alisha humored Vicky, and looked at the photo more closely. Sure enough, just as Vicky said, she could see the outlines of erections in the two other crotches visible in the shot.

Alisha kept scrolling, with only one more photo left to see from Evan. It was a photo of Jackie with her mouth open, the cock still in the frame. In her open mouth, the sight of cum could be seen on her tongue.

"Well at least someone is having fun tonight," said Vicky. "Now open the ones from Colin."

Alisha obeyed Vicky, and opened the messages from Colin. The first two photos were of the same guy and Jackie, just from different angles. But when it got to the third, Alisha saw things were slowly getting worse.

The third photo from Colin had Jackie on her knees, one guy on either side of her. Her bra was now off, and in each of her hands was the hard cock of the two guys on either side. The next few photos were more of the same guys, Jackie clearly jerking both of them off. Then there were some text message from Colin. "contest to see who could last longer" and "winner gets her mouth next." The thread continued to show two more photos of Jackie with one of the cocks in her mouth.

Her phone vibrated as a new message notification from Evan popped up on the top of the screen.

"Open it, Lish."

Alisha closed the messages from Colin, and opened the new message from Evan. It didn't have any texts, just two photos. Alisha gasped as she saw the first photo. Jackie, on her knees on the couch, leaning over the side. Behind her was clearly Evan. Her skirt was pulled up, and Evan was behind her, his cock clearly inside her pussy. Around the couch Alisha could make out at least three other people in the shot, but wasn't able to see their faces, just limbs and torso of the other guys.

She moved to the second photo, which was worse than the first. Evan was still behind Jackie fucking her, but in front of Jackie was another guy, his cock in her mouth. Alisha could recognize the face of the guy in her mouth as one of the guys from the lunch table, but she didn't know his name.

"Shit," Alisha thought.

"No kidding. Now, how about thanking them for the wonderful photos?"

Alisha reluctantly clicked to write a message, but found herself unable to write anything.

"Do I have to do this again?" Vicky asked.

Alisha didn't answer, and continued to stare blankly at her phone.

"I'll take that as a yes."

In control of Alisha, Vicky typed in a reply to Evan, and then copied it to also send to Colin. She sent "love it, but we both know you can do even better ;)."

Vicky closed the messaging app on Alisha's phone, and turned her phone to silent.

"Let's leave them to play on their own," said Vicky. "And as far as we go, we should start getting ready for when Shawn gets home."

"It's only just after nine," said Alisha. "I don't think he's going to be back for another hour, maybe more."

Vicky paused, thinking of what to do next.

"I know what we can do," said Vicky. "Take out your phone, and open a message to Shawn."

"Ok..." said Alisha as she followed Vicky's instructions. "Now what?"

"Type this in for a new message. Hey Shawn, got the boys to bed, hope you're having a wonderful night. And then a winky face."

Alisha took a deep breath, typed in what Vicky dictated to her, and hit send.

"What exactly is that supposed to achieve?" Alisha asked.

"It lets him know you're thinking of him," said Vicky. "And I've never met a guy who doesn't love when they know a girl is thinking of them."

"I see."

Alisha was about to turn her phone screen off, when she saw a text notification from Shawn pop up.

"Oh shit!" said Vicky. "What did he say?"

Alisha opened the message, and both her and Vicky read it. "Glad to hear it. I shouldn't be out too much later, see you soon."

"And let me guess," said Alisha. "That's supposed to have some sort of hidden meaning behind it?"

"KInd of," said Vicky. "Because if it is a date he's on, it's probably not going well if he's going to be home soon. And if that's the case, we can use that to our advantage."

Alisha sat silently for a moment, not seeming to acknowledge Vicky's comment.

"I don't know if I'm ready for this," said Alisha, breaking the silence. "What if I can't do this?"

"Well you'll still have six more days for our deal," said Vicky.

"No, that's not what I mean."

"Explan, then."

"I just don't know if I can make myself go through with it," said Alisha. "I know we had our deal, and I'd rather Shawn than any of the guys you picked, but -"

"Are you asking me to do this for you?"

"I.. I think so?" said Alisha.

"So just so I'm understanding you correctly, you want me to control you while you lose your virginity to Shawn?" Vicky asked.

Alisha nodded silently in response.

"There's no going back on this, Lish. You sure?"

Alisha once again only nodded silently in response.

"Very well. You can watch first-hand how it's done. But you are going to feel every little bit of the sensations your body goes through, even locked away in the back of that cute little head of yours."

***

Time seemed to stand still for Alisha since she made the agreement with Vicky. She was laying on one of the couches in the living room of the Henderson's house watching TV, but unable to focus on the shows. She checked her phone for the sixth time since 9:00pm; it was only 9:37pm.

"Getting impatient?" Vicky asked.

"More like anxious," said Alisha. "I don't think I've ever been this anxious in my life."

"You'll be fine," said Vicky. "I promise. And just think of all the possibilities after tonight!"

"What do you mean, possibilities?" asked Alisha.

"Well, once you feel how amazing sex is, you'll want it again. And again. And again. And you'll try it in many more ways too."

"But I don't want to be a, well..."

"Slut?"

"Yea."

"You say it like it's a bad thing," said Vicky. "Trust me, it's not."

"How is it not a bad thing?" Alisha asked.

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of the front door deadbolt; keys could be heard sliding in, and the lock clicking open.

"Shit," thought Alisha. "He's home early."

"Hello?" Shawn called out as he walked through the door.

"Hi," Alisha called back nervously.

Shawn walked to the living room where he had heard Alisha respond from.

"How did things go tonight?" Shawn asked Alisha.

"Showtime, Lish," said Vicky as she asserted control over Alisha's body.

"Things went well," said Vicky. "The boys were very well behaved and went to sleep fast after the movie."

"I'm glad to hear that," said Shawn. "I'll go get you your pay for tonight."

As Shawn walked out of the living room, Vicky stood up Alisha and followed him.

"So," asked Vicky as she followed him down a hall to what looked like an office. "I wasn't expecting you to be back so soon. How'd your evening go?"

Shawn paused shuffling through the open desk drawer. "I was actually on a date, "said Shawn. "But it was clear things weren't going to work out with her, so we decided to just both go home early."

"Awe, I'm so sorry," said Vicky.

Vicky wasted no time in walking up to him and wrapping Alisha's arms around him, hugging him tightly. Shawn wasn't expecting the hug, but he didn't do anything to stop it. Vicky and Alisha could both feel his arms reluctantly return the gesture and hug her back.

"Thanks," said Shawn. "But I'll be ok. It was only our third date, so it's not like we were together for long."

"Just so you know, Lish, third date is when you fuck," Vicky said to Alisha.

"Still though," said Vicky, still hugging Shawn, but a bit tighter. "I'm sure it must still suck a bit."

"Yes, but like I said, I'll be ok."

Shawn let go of Alisha, and Vicky did the same to Shawn, but still kept Alisha at his side. Shawn resumed shuffling through the open desk drawer, and pulled out an envelope.

"Here," said Shawn. "I think this will cover tonight."

"Thank you," said Vicky as she took the money from Shawn.

Vicky still kept Alisha closely by Shawn's side in silence, with as innocent of a smile as she could put on Alisha's face, looking at his eyes.

"What are you doing?" Alisha asked. "This is so awkward!"

"I'm trying to build tension," said Vicky.

"Well," said Shawn, breaking the awkward silence. "I suppose you should probably be headed home."

"If you insist," said Vicky. "But, it is a weekend after all, and seeing as how your night got cut short, I could always stay for a bit... only if you want me to, that is."

Shawn once again paused, briefly frozen, not expecting to hear Alisha suggest such a thing.

"I suppose you could stay for a little while longer," said Shawn, now slightly suspicious of Alisha.

"Perfect," said Vicky, smiling at him.

Vicky gave Shawn a quick tight hug, and walked out the door of the office back towards the living room, nearly skipping with each step.