Alisha & Vicky - Day 14-15

Story Info
Alisha tries to recover, but drama quickly escalates.
9.6k words
4.85
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luriann
Luriann
51 Followers

This entry was written with a few suggestions for story direction and content from readers. If there's a certain direction, scene, or story element you feel you'd like to see in a future entry in this series, don't hesitate to send them in so they can be considered.

Day Fourteen: Sunday

Alisha tried to open her eyes as she awoke. The room was near pitch black, and her head was pounding. She found her right eye opened fine, but her left felt... stuck somehow. She carefully reached out, and found a bedside table. Slowly feeling around, she found a switch to a lamp, and turned it on.

The light was blinding, despite her blurry, one-eyed vision. But Alisha was able to piece together a few things rather quickly. One, she was in one of Caitie's bedrooms. Two, she was clearly hung over. Three, she was very much naked. And four...

"Samantha," Alisha said to herself in a whisper.

Beside Alisha in the bed was Samantha, quietly sleeping, and very much also naked. Alisha sat and stared for a while, part because she was still trying to wake up, and part because she was trying to process that she was naked in a bed with one of her friends.

Alisha tried to open left eye more, but found it still to be stuck, as if something had sealed it shut. She reached out to touch her closed left eye, and quickly realized why her eye was shut.

Cum. Her eye was stuck shut with dried cum. She felt around on herself, and felt more of it; on her tits, stomach, around her pussy, and on her legs. She tried to stand up, but was immediately hit with a wave of dizziness as her head was pounding, hung over from the drinks in her system, as well as a throbbing pain between her legs and in her thighs.

Eventually, finding steady enough footing, Alisha slowly shuffled towards the bedroom door. Not caring about her clothes for the moment, naked, she continued to shuffle down the upstairs hallway of Caitie's house, and to the washroom. While trying to also adjust to the bright washroom lights, Alisha turned on the shower, and once warm, stepped inside.

Alisha had no idea how long she stood in the shower for, spending all the time she felt she needed to let the warm water flow over her body. There wasn't much for soap in the shower, Caitie clearly only stocking her ensuite and the ground floor washrooms, but the simple bar made do, as she slowly ran it over herself, scrubbing off all that had dried on her.

Satisfied that her body was clean enough, and now able to open her left eye, Alisha turned off the shower. Looking around the washroom, she realized that in addition to soap, Caitie had not stocked this washroom with adequate towels either, the only cloth in sight being a hand towel. But Alisha didn't care; she grabbed the hand towel off of the hook by the sink, and slowly dried herself as best she could.

Still having difficulty walking, she shuffled her way back to the bedroom she woke up in. The lamp was still on, and Samantha was still soundly asleep, most of the covers not really covering her as she lay naked. Now that she was able to see better, Alisha noticed that Samantha's body was also covered in dry cum, ropes of it seen on her body, face, and hair. Further, there was some on the bedsheets in which they slept.

"I don't remember all this," Alisha said to herself.

"You do at least remember our hot tub friend though, right?" said Vicky.

Alisha only sighed at the voice of Vicky in her head.

"And good morning to you too," Vicky added. "And I'm going to assume your non answer is a yes."

"Well, yes," said Alisha. "I do remember. But, I don't remember Samantha coming here. Or what looks like other guys visiting the room."

"Welcome to drinking," said Vicky. "Fun things can happen when you're passed out!"

Alisha sat on the side of the bed she woke up on, her head still pounding. A few minutes went by in silence, before she realized she was still naked. Without turning on any more lights, she stood up slowly, and shuffled her way around the room trying to find where her clothes were, her legs still incredibly sore. She was able to find her top and jeans, but couldn't find where her bra or panties had ended up. Even worse, she had no idea where her phone ended up. Eventually satisfied that her phone wasn't in the bedroom, Alisha began the slow shuffle back out to the hallway to start a search of the house.

It took her a full minute to get down the first flight of stairs to the main floor, where there were numerous partiers spread about on the couches, chairs, and floor, all passed out. Alisha tried her best to navigate the crowd of those laying about, only twice causing some to stir, but to only fall back asleep moments later. Finding no success in the living room or dining room, Alisha shuffled to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Alisha took note of the clocks on both the range and microwave; 6:37am.

"Shit," Alisha said to herself under her breath. "Church starts in less than four hours."

"You're actually thinking about going to church?!" said Vicky.

"Well, yea, my parents are expecting me to be there," Alisha replied slowly, her head still throbbing.

"You. Going to church today," Vicky continued to nag. "The morning after having how many cocks inside you?"

"And what would you have me do?" asked Alisha.

"Uh, not go?" said Vicky. "Just tell your parents you're sick or something."

"But they're expecting me to come to church with Rachel," said Alisha.

"Get dropped off at your house before your family leaves? Tell them you feel sick and want to stay home."

As Alisha continued the slow search for her phone, she knew Vicky's plan was probably best. There was no way she was going to show her face at church given how her night went. Not having any success on the main floor, Alisha shuffled back to the stairs to head down to the ground floor.

At the bottom of the stairs, Alisha could see her shoes by the front door, and her purse under the bench. Once at the bench, she carefully leaned down to collect her purse, but only to find her phone wasn't inside.

"This isn't good," thought Alisha.

"Maybe try your favorite room," said Vicky. "Maybe you left it in there."

Alisha looked down the hall of the ground floor to the closed door to Caitie's spare room, her sex room. The very same room in which Vicky caused Alisha to be strapped into a sex swing, and forced to endure multiple party guests. Eventually reaching the closed door, Alisha reached out for the handle, and turned it. Finding the door unlocked, Alisha slowly stepped inside, and reached for the light.

The first thing Alisha noticed about the room once she turned the lights on was how clean it looked. The room had the distinct odor of cleaners, the laminate flooring looking spotless. In the center of the room hung the two swings, motionless. After spending a moment being stuck staring at them, Alisha's gaze moved to the closet where her clothes had been stored the night before in one of the drawers.

Once at the closet, Alisha carefully opened each drawer. The ones at the top were filled with items Alisha couldn't identify, but were clearly for sexual use. The next ones filled with items such as condoms, lube, and other items Alisha didn't bother spending much time on, as they clearly weren't her phone. It was only when Alisha reached the bottom drawers did Alisha finally find what she was looking for.

With her phone in-hand, Alisha decided to take Vicky's advice. She shuffled back to the front door, grabbed her purse, slipped on her shoes, and quietly left the house. Once at the end of the driveway, Alisha searched with her phone for a local taxi company to come pick her up to take her home.

***

The taxi stopped a few houses down from Alisha's house, as she didn't want her parents to become suspicious if they happened to see her leave the cab. Only after the taxi rounded the corner did Alisha start a slow, painful shuffle to her front door. Her house key thankfully still in her purse, she unlocked the door, and stepped inside.

"Alisha?" her mom, Kate, called out.

"Yes..." said Alisha, sounding tired and worn out.

"What are you doing home so early?" Kate said as she came around from the kitchen to the front door.

"I... I'm not feeling great. I... think I'm sick," Alisha said. "Can I stay home and rest?"

"Of course, sweetie. You look awful!"

"Thanks, mom."

"You know what I mean," said Kate, completely unaware of the real reason her daughter wanted to stay home from church. "Let's get you up to your room."

With the help of her mother, Alisha slowly navigated the stairs up to her bedroom, faking a stomach ache and nausea to excuse her slow walking. Finally in her room, Alisha changed into a fresh pair of clothes, climbed into her bed, and fell asleep.

***

Alisha woke up a few times from her rest, once when she heard her family leave for church, once when a loud truck was heard driving down the street, and when her family returned home from church.

Alisha awoke for the fourth time in her own bed that day. Reaching for her phone, she saw it was just after 1pm, and she had a few new text messages. She saw one from Rachel, telling her that Alisha's parents never approached her or her family, so her cover was intact.

"Perfect," thought Alisha.

Next, she saw one from Samantha, which read "holy fuck last night was the best!!! when did you leave at???"

Alisha sent both Rachel and Samantha quick replies, saying thanks to Rachel, and to Samantha, telling her she left just after 7am, and asking her what exactly happened in the bedroom. But Alisha still had one more text message, this one from an unknown number.

Opening the last one, she saw it was likely from Caitie, as all that was inside was a photo, a photo of Alisha in the swing at Caitie's house, one guy inside her on each end. Alisha quickly closed the message, as if she was worried her whole family was suddenly going to walk in and see it. Putting her phone down, she pushed off her covers, and went to stand up.

Pain, the pain was still there. Her legs felt like they were both throbbing and numb, with the consistency of jello. And in between her legs, well, felt like she had spent the evening being relentlessly fucked by a baseball bat. Her pussy was sore, but there was also a sensation that she felt guilty having, satisfaction. While she couldn't deny the excruciating pain, she also couldn't deny the sensations of pleasure that she was consumed by when it was all happening.

"Reminiscing, are we?" said Vicky.

"No!"

"Bullshit."

"Fine," said Alisha. "I guess."

"You guess... what?"

"I guess... it was a little fun," said Alisha. "But now, I'm, I'm..."

"Sore as fuck?"

"Yes."

"That goes away in time," said Vicky. "The more you fuck, the better it feels."

"But how am I supposed to walk?" Alisha asked.

"Just stay off your feet today," said Vicky. "Relax, take it easy. Or, if you want to keep your parents off your back, maybe make sure you're caught up on your homework?"

Alisha desperately wanted to just take Vicky up on the idea of relaxing, but knew she hadn't spent much of any time on her homework all weekend. Still moving slowly, Alisha dragged herself to her desk, her head throbbing a little less. She opened her books for History, and started on the assignment due for the next morning.

Alisha took much longer than usual to get through her assignments that afternoon. Sure, one could chalk it up to the alcohol consumption the night before, but her headache was dulling. Nor was she being slowed by banter from Vicky, who was surprisingly giving her time to herself. Instead, it was the constant mental flashbacks Alisha was finding herself going through every few minutes as she tried to work.

Alisha would work on one question, and all it would take is one word, one idea, one thought, and she'd find herself quickly rabbit trailing to the events of the night before. The memories and sensations she felt from the swing when cock after cock entered her forced open mouth, a small stream of drool one one side. Or the guys that positioned themselves between her legs in the swing, mercilessly thrusting into her, some bottoming out and ramming into her cervix. And then there was the hot tub, and the one hot tub guy she recalled coming to her room that used her.

Alisha simply didn't know how to feel about the evening. On one hand, there was the clear feeling of being violated, her body used by all those guys. There was also how she felt about Vicky, who forced her into the situation in the first place, and made everyone seem as if she was consenting to everything going on. And then there was herself. Alisha was beginning to truly feel torn between her religious beliefs her and her family have held her entire life, and how she couldn't deny the pleasures that had come from what Vicky had subjected her to, both with Shawn and at the party.

Despite taking longer than she usually would, Alisha was eventually successful at finishing both her work for History and English classes for the next day, finishing just before family dinner was ready.

Alisha joined her family for dinner. She was still sore, and having difficulty walking, but found it slightly easier to hide, at least from her family. Similar to previous family dinners since her joining with Vicky, Alisha mostly kept quiet as her younger siblings and parents did most of the talking. Her parents didn't suspect anything was wrong with Alisha, assuming her silence was from her saying she was sick earlier. Once dinner wrapped up, Alisha returned to her room.

Alisha spent her evening on her phone, browsing social media, and playing some mindless shopping game. But it was barely 8pm before she found she was struggling to keep her eyes open, still feeling exhaustion from her rather eventful night before. Alisha prepared her school bag with her books and homework, and even started to pick out an outfit to wear for the next day.

"This looks fun," said Vicky, as Alisha was in the middle of picking clothes.

"Can I please just pick my outfit for tomorrow?"

"I guess," said Vicky. "So long as you wear a skirt."

"Why?"

"Because they're fun!" said Vicky. "I feel so free in them. And, you know..."

"No, what?"

"Easier access."

"Eww!" Alisha said.

"Seriously?" said Vicky. "We're still 'eww-ing' even after you've had a gangbang?"

"Don't call it that!"

"Then what should I call it?" asked Vicky. "Alisha's Sluttly Saturday?"

"Fuck no!"

"You're sexy as fuck when you swear like that," said Vicky. "But seriously, enough with the 'eww's,' they make you sound like you're twelve."

"Fine," said Alisha. "But I don't want to wear the short skirt."

"That's fine with me," said Vicky. "I think that black one that goes just above your knees will do fine for us tomorrow."

Alisha finished preparing her outfit for the next day, including the skirt Vicky pointed out. Entering her washroom, Alisha took a hot shower, and changed into another fresh set of clothes for bed. Turning off her lights, Alisha pulled the covers over herself, and closed her eyes.

"You know..." Vicky started just as Alisha was about to drift off. "You're sorta forgetting something."

"What?" Alisha asked, annoyed.

"You know those birth control pills you started yesterday?" said Vicky. "They sorta don't take effect until after seven days of use. And since you started yours mid-cycle, who the fuck knows with you right now."

"Meaning?" said Alisha, slightly worried.

"Seeing as how you were the little Christian cum dumpster at Caitie's party last night, and yesterday was only day one, you may want to consider another one of those plan b pills."

Sighing to herself, Alisha pulled back the covers, turned on her lamp, and hopped out of bed. Finding walking a bit easier than before, she shuffled to the vent by the door. Gently, she pulled back the cover, and took out the package of plan b, and popped out another pill as she had done the day before. She placed the vent cover back on, and stood up.

Alisha took one short look at the pill in her hand, and brought it to her mouth. Just as she was about to pop it in, Vicky stepped in and took over. Placing Alisha on "pause," so to speak, Vicky took note of where Alisha was standing in the room, and her body positioning. Once noted, she walked Alisha to her washroom, where, just as she had secretly done the day before, dropped the plan b pill into the toilet, and flushed it down.

Vicky opened Alisha's bottle of tylenol, and took out one of the white pills. With the tylenol in-hand, Vicky repositioned Alisha back where she had been standing, and moved her into the same relative position she had been in. Satisfied, Vicky released Alisha as she "pressed play" on her. Feeling disoriented for a moment, just as she had felt the day before when she went to take her first plan b pill, Alisha popped the pill into her mouth and swallowed, and returned to her bed where she fell fast asleep.

Day Fifteen: Monday

"Hello?"

Alisha started down the empty school hallway. She thought she saw someone at the end, but as soon as she thought she saw movement, it was gone.

"Hello?"

Alisha was walking faster, gaining ground towards the end of the hall. She reached the end, and looked right, then left, then right again; no one was there.

Alisha took a half step backwards, but came to a sudden stop as she backed into someone. She felt a hand grip her left arm just above her elbow, and she was spun around.

"Evan!" said Alisha. "What are you doing sneaking up on me? And where is everyone?"

"Come with me," said Evan, maintaining his grip on Alisha. "We need to get to class."

Evan pulled Alisha down the hallway to the left, and on to where it branched again. Turning the corner left again, they were both at the doorway to their history class.

"I... I don't have my bag," said Alisha. "Where's my bag?"

"You don't need it," said Evan, pulling her into the classroom.

As Alisha looked around the classroom, she saw no one inside, just her and Evan.

"What's going on?" Alisha asked, her heart racing.

Evan didn't answer, but dragged Alisha to the teacher's desk at the front of the class.

"Evan?"

Evan stayed silent, but forcefully bent Alisha down over the teacher's desk.

"Evan, stop!" said Alisha.

Alisha was in a panic. She looked back at Evan, and saw that he was standing behind her, completely naked, and his cock hard. She was about to say something further to him, when she looked at herself, and saw that she was also naked.

"Evan, please," pleaded Alisha, looking up at him. "Don't do this."

"But we'll disappoint everyone," Evan replied.

Confused, Alisha turned back to the rest of the classroom seats, only to find them full, her entire history class sitting and watching them.

Alisha wanted to scream, but found she couldn't. She felt Evan's hard cock pressing up against her pussy lips, rubbing against them, teasing them.

"Alright everyone," said Evan, addressing the class. "Here we go!"

Almost like lightning, Alisha sat up in her bed, her heart racing a mile a minute.

"Holy crap," said Alisha out loud, trying to catch her breath. "What... what was that?"

"That was you stopping when things were just about to get good," said Vicky.

Luriann
Luriann
51 Followers