Alisha & Vicky - Day 14-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw that?!"

"Every bit," said Vicky. "I must say, it was fucking hot."

"I... I didn't know you could see my dreams," said Alisha.

"I can see and hear everything in that cute little head of yours," said Vicky. "Thoughts, images, and dreams too."

"Oh... I... I didn't realize."

"Well now you do," said Vicky.

Having calmed down from her dream, Alisha checked the time on her phone; 4:51am.

"I'm going to try to go back to sleep," said Alisha. "I still have til 6:30 before I have to get up."

"But what if I wanna have some fun?"

"Please, Vicky? I need all the sleep I can get after what you put me through."

"I suppose... see you soon, Lish."

***

"Wow, Lish, I gotta admit, you did an amazing job recreating this classroom."

Alisha sighed as she took her seat in history class early, being among the first of students to arrive.

"I think you even got the seating arrangement correct too," said Vicky.

"Not now!"

"It's always "not now" with you, isn't it."

"I... I just don't want to think about it, Vicky."

"Awe, is someone embarrassed?"

"No!"

"You know you can't lie to me, right Lish?"

"Fine," said Alisha. "I get embarrassed when you talk about me and sex, ok?"

"That's better," said Vicky. "And look who just entered the room!"

Alisha's attention fully turned to the doorway, where she saw both Evan and Colin walk in. Evan smiled at Alisha as both he and Colin took their seats, the both of them clearly becoming fast friends.

"Hey," Evan whispered to Alisha. "We need to talk."

"What about?" Alisha asked, unsure of what was going on.

"It's about Jackie... and us," said Evan. "How about at break, you meet me at my car."

"Oh... ok," Alisha said, feeling nervous.

"Wonder what this is about," said Vicky, equally as curious.

***

As Alisha walked through the student parking lot, she could see Evan leaning against his car a few rows in. Nervous, she hurried towards him, unsure of what was about to happen.

"What if he's trying to get out of the deal?" Alisha thought. "We'll be so dead."

"Then we'll figure something out," said Vicky.

"We? This is all your fault!"

"You worry too much, Lish. Let's hear what he has to say."

"Hey," said Evan as Alisha approached.

"Hey..." she replied nervously. "Wh- what's up?"

"Well, it's about Jackie," said Evan. "Don't get me wrong, she's a fun fuck and all, but I don't want a sex puppet for a girlfriend, and, well, word is starting to spread about how easy she is."

"No thanks to you," Alisha thought.

"So," Evan continued, "I'm going to be breaking up with her today at lunch. And since we had that, well, "thing" we agreed to, I wanted to give you a heads up."

"I see..." said Alisha.

"This isn't so bad," said Vicky. "So long as the details of how this started don't get out."

"Should I say something?" Alisha asked Vicky.

"You could... but I think I will instead."

"Yea," said Evan. "I hope that's ok with you."

"It is," said Vicky, now in control of Alisha. "But, seeing as how she's become more popular with your friends, it probably won't be long until her parents find out about how she's become a little Christian cum dumpster."

"Oh you could say that," Evan said, smirking.

"So," Vicky continued, "if that happens, she'll probably tell her parents how it all started, back in my bedroom."

"I remember," said Evan. "That was a fun day."

"Well, should that happen, we need to make sure we're on the same page with how it all exactly went down. Do you remember what exactly our story is?"

"That she came onto me," said Evan.

"And?"

"And... I don't remember."

"Let me remind you," said Vicky. "First, she came onto you, not you onto her, and I had nothing to do with setting up your little moment. Second, you are to stay absolutely silent about anything you and I have ever done together."

"Alright..."

"And third, that anything between you and me is only ever initiated by me going forward. And should you decide to do otherwise on any of those, that video I took of how things really went between you and Jackie gets out online."

"But won't that show your bedroom in the video?" Evan asked. "Meaning you'd be seen as a part of it?"

"I don't think so," said Vicky. "Sure, a few people might question me on that, but it wasn't me who forced myself onto someone."

"You said she was into me though."

"I did," said Vicky. "But that won't matter to anyone who sees the video. So, our deal is intact?"

"Yes," said Evan. "I still don't see why this is a big deal to you anyways."

"Because I need my parents to believe that I'm a good Christian girl," said Vicky. "And I'd hate to disappoint mommy and daddy. Now, how about we get back to class? Break should be ending soon."

***

"Either of you two heard from Jackie at all?" Toni asked, between bites of her sandwich.

"No," said both Alisha and Rachel.

"I kinda miss having her around," said Toni. "But I don't want to be around her if she's gonna be all obsessed with guys and sex, we don't need that."

"Definitely not," said Rachel. "I felt so betrayed when I found out how she was leading such a disgusting double life."

"Yea..." said Alisha, paying more attention to her lunch than the conversation.

"You should tell them," said Vicky.

"Tell them what?"

"What Evan said to us at break. Tell them he's dumping Jackie."

"Fine, whatever," said Alisha.

"I was thinking of telling her parents," said Toni. "Maybe they can put a stop to things before they get even worse."

"Same," said Rachel. "Like, she's cut off, but I don't want her to fall further. I still care about her and all."

"I heard that Evan's breaking up with her," said Alisha nervously.

"What?" said Rachel. "Where'd you hear that from?"

"Evan," said Alisha. "He... he told me in our history class this morning."

"Huh," said Toni. "That was fast. Didn't they just start dating only like last Tuesday?"

"Yea," said Alisha. "Something about how she's not what he's looking for."

"That's disgusting," said Rachel. "They were together for a week, and they had how much sex?!"

"Lots," said Toni. "Like why did he send all those pics of them to you, Alisha?"

"Umm..." said Alisha. "I..."

"Oh for fucks sake, Lish, get it together!" said Vicky

"You do it if you don't like it!" said Alisha to Vicky.

"To brag, and taunt," said Vicky, in control of Alisha. "I remember when they first started dating, he told me he was so surprised that Jackie threw herself at him. And I guess he wanted someone he knew to see how bad she really was."

"That's just so gross," said Rachel. "Evan is definitely cut off too, we don't need him around us either."

"Yea," said Toni, agreeing with Rachel.

"Easy for you two, you don't have a class with him every day," said Alisha, released from Vicky.

"I know," said Rachel. "But that doesn't mean you have to be friends with him."

"I guess," said Alisha.

Alisha suddenly jumped in her seat as she felt hands suddenly rest on her shoulders from behind her.

"Hey you three," said Samantha. "Sorry if I scared you, Alisha."

"It's... it's ok," said Alisha. "What's up?"

"I thought I'd track you down to see if you wanted to go to the bush party tonight."

"Bush party?" said Rachel in an unapproving tone.

"Yea! Colin Lang organized a bush party up in the hills tonight," said Samantha. "I thought I'd invite, well, I guess all three of you."

"No thanks," said Toni. "I'm done with parties."

Samantha instinctively laughed at Toni's answer, only getting a stink eye from Rachel.

"Not funny," said Rachel. "And we're all not going tonight, right?"

"Alisha?" Samantha asked, looking right at her.

"Umm..." said Alisha. "Thanks, but... I should probably stay home."

"You're all missing out," said Samantha.

Samantha, still smiling and unfazed from Rachel snapping at her, turned and walked away, almost skipping with each step.

"I don't know why you two even hang out," Rachel said to Alisha. "You two are completely nothing alike."

"It's... it's complicated," said Alisha.

"Oh, if she only knew," Vicky said to Alisha.

***

"Hey, Alisha," Tyler called out while everyone was finding their seats for English class.

"What?" Alisha replied.

"Get over here."

Alisha got up from her seat, still a few minutes before class would begin. She hurried over to where Tyler was seated.

"What is it?" Alisha asked.

"Sam told me you're not coming tonight?"

"Yea," said Alisha.

"Why not?"

"Umm... I... I just..."

"We can drive you there," said Tyler. "I'm going up with Ryan."

"Yea, but, on a school night?"

"We've done worse on school nights already," Tyler said with a grin.

"Shh! Keep it down!"

"Fine. So, you're coming?"

"I... I don't know," said Alisha.

"I heard it's going to be wild," said Tyler. "And I think Samantha will be sad if you're not there with her."

"Do I have to decide now?"

"No. But you should decide soon, before your seat in the car is taken up by someone else."

"I'll let you know by the end of class," Alisha said.

Alisha hurried back to her seat, sitting down just as class began.

"Do we really need to think about this?" said Vicky.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Uh, yes? Have you tried saying yes?"

"I couldn't in front of Rachel and Toni! They'd probably cut me off too if I said anything but no!"

"But they're not here now, are they."

"Well, no."

"Then say yes."

"Vicky, seriously! It's a party organized by Colin!"

"Exactly, so we should go! We already missed out on him and Evan having time with Jackie all last week."

"That's why I don't want to go though!"

"Oh I know," said Vicky. "But that's the reason we are going tonight. Text Tyler, and text Samantha. Tell them you're going. We'll figure out something to say to your parents."

***

Alisha hurried out the front door of her house. Walking fast, but not fast enough to draw suspicion, she sped down her street to where Ryan had parked his car a few doors down.

"You have no idea how happy I am you changed your mind!" Samantha said as Alisha closed the car door behind her.

"I... I can tell," said Alisha, putting on her seat belt.

"What made you change your mind?"

"I... I wanted to say yes before," said Alisha. "But not in front of Rachel and Toni."

"Makes sense," said Samantha. "They probably think I'm the spawn of satan or something."

"Probably," said Alisha, looking out her window. "So where exactly is this... thing?"

"You know, where grad parties are usually held?" said Tyler, from the front passenger seat.

"Ty, this is Alisha," said Samantha. "Up until like these past two weeks, she's never partied in her life."

Both Ryan and Tyler laughed, while Samantha turned to Alisha.

"It's up one of the old forestry roads," Samantha said. "There's a small clearing with some fire pits setup."

"Oh, ok," said Alisha.

"Don't worry, you don't have to drink or anything if you don't want to," Samantha said. "But it'd be much more fun if you did."

"Yea..." said Alisha. "Why'd you all want to go to a party Colin organized?"

"Uh, it's a party?" said Tyler. "And I heard he has a special treat for everyone there too."

"I don't know if I'd call her a treat," Ryan added. "She's probably the easiest girl in town at this point."

"Oh no," Alisha thought. "It's happening."

"It totally is!" replied Vicky excitedly. "He's bringing Jackie to the party for everyone!"

"We're so dead," said Alisha. "She can't see us there at all."

"Why not?" Vicky asked. "This is finally what we've been missing out on!"

"Don't you remember lunch break?" said Alisha. "Toni and Rachel were thinking of telling Jackie's parents."

"So?"

"So, if they do, and people can place us at this party, then we're going to be in trouble! I'm going to be in trouble! My parents will know I lied to them about where I'll be!"

"Hmm... you may have a point," said Vicky.

"Yea! So what do we do?"

"We'll figure it out when we get there, trust me."

***

It wasn't long until the car pulled up to the usual party spot, 15 minutes up the forestry road. Already there, Alisha could see dozens of cars, and several fires, all with people gathered around them.

"You coming?" Samantha asked Alisha as Ryan turned the car off in park.

"Give me a minute," said Alisha. "I'll meet you out there."

"Well, don't take too long!" said Samantha as she closed the car door.

"Ok, let's figure this out," Ailsha said to Vicky. "We can't just hide in here the whole time, but we can't be seen by too many people."

"Get out of the car," said Vicky. "I can't see for shit in here."

Alisha carefully exited the vehicle. She carefully scanned the area around her, the sun already beginning to set.

"How many people do you recognize?" Vicky asked.

Alisha tried to see how many people were there she was familiar with.

"A few," Alisha eventually said.

"Name them," said Vicky. "Let's be sure."

"Well obviously Ryan, Tyler, and Samantha," said Alisha. "And I can see Colin and four of the guys from their lunch group."

"And Jackie?" Vicky asked.

Alisha looked around again, but she couldn't spot any sign of Jackie.

"No," said Alisha. "I don't see her."

"Perfect. Now, Lish, see the far fire pit to your left?"

"Yes?"

"You didn't name anyone from there. They all strangers to you?"

"I think so," said Alisha.

"Perfect. That's where we're going."

Alisha slowly walked to the fire Vicky pointed out to her. As she approached, her eyes were constantly going from person to person, hoping her initial answer held true about not recognizing anyone. As she finally reached them, she realized she was correct, and that no one in this group was familiar to her. Seeing a cooler sitting nearby, she opened it. She removed one of the cans from inside, and found a place in the crowd around the fire to blend in.

The sun eventually sank behind the mountains, the only light around being from the fires and the occasional set of headlights. Alisha was able to quietly blend in to the circle she was in for nearly an hour, slowly sipping one one drink, and then a second, all while those around her talked about social circle issues she had no connection to. But it was nearly an hour in that she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey everyone," said Jesse, one of Colin's friends. "Just wanted to let you know if you're looking for some, well, action of sorts, over on the far side we have some entertainment for you to enjoy."

As Jesse walked away, not noticing Alisha, the crowd around her began to briefly talk about what Jesse just said to all of them.

"Action?" one girl was heard saying.

"Is this that same girl from the weekend thing?" said one guy.

"We gotta at least check it out," said another guy.

Eventually, around five from the circle were seen leaving and following Jesse as he was heading to the location he mentioned to everyone.

"We should go too," said Vicky. "But we'll keep our distance until we know what exactly is going on."

"Ok," said a reluctant Alisha. "So long as we don't get caught."

Alisha, keeping her distance behind the small interested group, walked in the direction Jesse pointed out. Barely a minute of walking later, her eyes could see what looked like a van parked just beyond the last fire. She could also see Jesse standing beside the opened rear door in the up position, with what looked like some sort of heavy sheet draped over it, tenting the opening.

"Are they... do they..." started Alisha.

"Have Jackie in there?" said Vicky. "Only one way to find out."

The crowd joined Jesse at the rear of the van, and as Alisha walked even closer, she saw reason to stop and hide; Ryan and Tyler were also at the rear of the van, as was Colin and the rest of the lunch table group. All, except for Evan.

"We should hide," said Alisha. "If one of them sees us, we're dead."

"Nonsense," said Vicky. "We're only dead if they identify us. It's dark out, and the only light is from the one fire nearby, and from the back of the van itself. If we stick to the front side of the van, we should be safe for now."

"Promise?"

"We'll be fine, trust me, Lish."

Alisha changed direction to approach the front of the van. As she arrived, to her relief, there was no one standing around on that half.

"Alright, now what?" asked Alisha.

"Let's try to look inside," said Vicky.

The front seats of the van were easy enough to see into. They were dark, the only illumination coming from the back. At the sliding door, while the windows were partially tinted, they were also hard to see into. This wasn't due to poor lighting, but due to whatever was draped up and wrapping around the inside of the van, making it near impossible to see anything going on inside.

Alisha walked around the front to the driver's side, and saw the door was unlocked.

"Open it," said Vicky. "At least we'll be able to hear better."

Nervous, Alisha gently placed her hand on the door handle. Slowly, she tugged at it, the latch eventually opening. A small light came on between the front two seats, but no one seemed to notice it.

"Now what?" asked Alisha.

"It's one of those older models," said Vicky. "Wind down the window."

"Why?"

"Trust me, just do it."

Alisha reluctantly obeyed, and used the handle on the inside of the door to lower the window.

"Now, we wait," said Vicky.

Alisha and Vicky barely had to wait a minute before the van began to lightly shake, as someone was moving around in the back. It rocked back and forth a few times, before it stopped. But as quickly as it stopped, movement began again, this time, the van began rocking again, this time in a front to back motion. And with the motion, came noises Alisha was now all too familiar with; the sounds of a guy moaning, muffled sounds of more moaning, and the slapping of skin onto skin.

"Think that's Jackie?" asked Alisha.

"Gotta be," said Vicky.

They both stayed at the front of the van as the noises continued. The moaning and grunting slowly getting louder, the skin on skin noises sounding wetter, and the van rocking increasing. Eventually, around five minutes later, it all stopped. The van rocked back and forth a few more times as it sounded like someone was exiting the rear of the van.

"We should go," said Alisha. "I don't want to get caught."

"Don't be in such a rush, Lish. Let's see what happens next."

They stayed at the front of the van, and within a minute, the entire process repeated itself. Once again, the van rocked back and forth as it sounded like someone climbed inside. And once again, the van began to rock from front to back as the sounds of skin on skin returned, as well as moaning and grunting.

Alisha looked towards the rear of the van from the outside, and saw that the small crowd that was there before had grown.